Business Solutions

Prestige Auto Body

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
YS
Yves S.
08/20/2022
Outstanding Delivery
Personnel attentive of my needs, very professional, always smiling. Repair quality excellent, Repair completed faster than expected.

James B.
08/09/2022
Great Job Once Again
I hope to not every need a car to be repaired again but you can bet I'll be taking it to Prestige because it was the best part of the whole experience I had...

SO
Sarah O.
07/31/2022
Great quality and quick turnaround
My experience with Prestige was great. The estimate process went smoothly. They scheduled me in and were able to get the work done in less time than...

ES
Elizabeth S.
07/15/2022
Great job
Prestige does excellent work. My car was flawless getting it back from them. Worth waiting for their services.