MARISU C.
Volvo C70
09/13/2019
Marisu Chaoui
You are really good doing your job, the staff is very kind .
A little big expensive if you compare your place with other places doind the same work with same quality.

LF

PAUL M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/05/2019
Accurate service
The work done is very competent, accurate and professional. The one thing I have to complain was in the final price or amount that I have to paid. Even though I agreed to a final price of the service with Armando, when I went to pick up the car, Christian charge me another $30.00 difference. And no explanation was given to me of the difference. Even when we mention what was agreed to it, no effort was done to meet what it was agreed for the service. I have to say that I will have to think twice before I will have some more done to my cars.

RICHARD C.
09/04/2019
Prestige Auto evaluated my car and discover my battery was the problem. They looked into my history with them and realized the battery was still under warranty (one month left on the warranty) they replaced the battery all within an hour and half. Even though it wasn’t a major repair they took the time to wash my car and leave it spotless inside and out. Thanks prestige.

FZ
FREDERIC Z.
08/28/2019
great service as always
I have been taking my cars to Prestige Auto Tech for years now, the service is always excellent, they sales reps are very courteous and informative. overall a great place to keep your car up and running

FB
Frank B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the service was too pricey because he paid $130 for an oil change.

AT
ALEXANDER T.
Mercedes-Benz C250
08/15/2019
Both Arnoldo and Christian were very helpful on the phone and in person. I withhold one star is because I was told that the service would take 2 to 21/2 hours. I dropped off the car at about 8:30am. I called twice, around 11 am and 12:30pm, to find out the status of the vehicle. I finally received a call around 2 pm to tell me the car was ready for pick-up.
The services performed on my car were great, and the car was very clean when I picked it up. I would go back again.

SIDNEY S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/15/2019
Prestige employees were very helpful from beginning to end.
Arnaldo and Chris were instrumental in helping to navigate the insurance complex rules. i felt a great weight was lifted off my shoulders after my visit to Prestige.

08/13/2019
Seems to be very honest and doing a great job
In general the place looks clean, personnel are friendly and doing what they say they will do.
I will recommend the place to anyone.

KK
Kathleen K.
08/12/2019
Would highly recommend
My Mom needed a mechanic and I looked around and found Prestige. It is very hard to impress my Mom but she could not stop raving about them. They are professional, neat office, very friendly staff, and fair prices. I would recommend them to anyone.

MARCO D.
07/28/2019
Great Attention to detail
The service was very thorough and included a fantastic wash.

RONALD M.
07/21/2019
The place is great because everyone acts ina professional manner and treats custermors with respect.
Keep up the good work. Also the professional work.

Hialeah, FL
Land Rover Range Rover
07/19/2019
Very knowledgeable and customer service oriented
Customer service is excellent. Arnaldo is very knowledgeable and if he is not certain he quickly gets back to me with an answer. You receive a detail report on what was done and recommend on what is still needed the next time you come in. Prices are good. I would definitely recommend them. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

maria c.
07/17/2019
excellent services
Very professional Nice team of people working there. Great service.

RICHARD C.
07/16/2019
Quality and fast
Locations is a plus. For me. Very close to my house. The night key deposit box gives me the freedom to drop off the car at whatever time i can. Mostly it’s Around 12 midnight.
They are always checking for things ther need to be addressed so you don’t have more expensive repairs in the future.
Preventive maintenance is the key for a long lasting car. And they help with that.
Turnaround time was quick and they were right on time with my repairs.

DARRYL B.
07/12/2019
Best Service Every
Extremely professionals.......

SUSAN C.
Land Rover LR2
07/11/2019
Location is the key for me.
Location is convenient for me and so far they have always done what was requested and/or needed.

DJ
Duane J.
07/10/2019
Worst Auto Body Shop
Please do not take your car to this shop. If you do, please take pictures of your mileage. You would think that the body shop is in this facility but they claim the body shop is 3 blocks away. When i arrived to pick up my car, there was 12 extra miles accumulated on my dash. You would think they have a shop car to run errands, but instead they use your personal car to pick up paint. This was never mentioned to me by phone or the day i got there for the quote. Also, please make a note of what is being said during the quote. Ask as many questions as possible. This shop has gone back on their word and before letting me know, they went ahead and repaired my car anyway, having you to commit to paying their invoice.
Juan B., Marketing Manager from Prestige Auto Tech responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you Duane for your comments. We will look into your case and get back to you.

AP
ALBERTO P.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/10/2019
they said one price over the phone and when the job is done they give u another price
person name arnaldo tollme one price over the phone and giveme another price when thejob was done they tollme need to change the brake fluid and charme just for that 204 dollars just to change the brake fluid all toguether replace the brakes pad only the 2 front pads plus change my oil and change brake fluid was 581.06 wich 378.40 just in labor and the rest 162.76 in parts they charge like the dealer all so my receit said they check everything forme and tollme need to fix the front end replaceboth front arms plusaligment and replaceboth sway bar links change again the brake fluid the cost he giveme arnaldo cabreja for that job is 1563.11 wich 792.60 just for labor they said i have a nail inone of my tire they will fixedfor free well the didnt my tire still losing air all so tolme they check allhoses belts etc days later before a week after that my belt broke down few day later need to take my mercedes for a air bag recall to the dealer and they did a general inspetion and guest what nothing was wrong with my front end they said my car is in good condition i have the papers no need to fix the front end like arnaldo tollme and paid 1563.11 i m not happy with this place the brake job they did not happy my stering wheel shaque when a brake at high speed the dealer tollme nothinng wrong with the rotors i think probaly is the job or the pads this place is very expensive and will not recomended to go i dont know why hapen to me i m a disabled person living witth a disabilty check i m not rich they job they did to my car was very bad and paid like was in the mercedes dealer i only did the front brakes and change the brake fluid and change oil didnt do the front end sorry to complaint about this place but i m very upset
Juan B., Marketing Manager from Prestige Auto Tech responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you Alberto for your comments. We will look into your case and get back to you.

JOSE A.
Hialeah, FL
07/09/2019
Front Bumper replace
Thank you for doing a great work on my BMW my whole front bumper was replace and it looks like it came from the factory, I left it with no worries and it looks like new, thank you for having it on time, great service I will go back anytime, very good service,