Overall Rating 3.9999972/5Overall Rating 3.9999972/5Overall Rating 3.9999972/5rating 3.9999972rating 3.9999972
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

KL
Kyle L.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 10/15/2018

We will continue to strive for excellent customer service. Thank You for your business.

Dixie P.
Wellsville, OH
10/14/2018 Category: Service
friendly people
salesman we bought from remembered us and took time to talk to us

Macedonia, OH
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and the service is great
A great big thank you for servicing my car. I had a flat tire on the PA turnpike and took from 11:15 until 3:30 until some one came to to recuse me. The worse day of my life. Glad you guys had a tire for me. Again, Thank you.

Christopher B.
Cortland, OH
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Suspension
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 10/13/2018

10/12/2018 Category: Service
Easy
I need to go back for the car wash, it was not working, received a card to come back.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 10/12/2018

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
10/11/2018 Category: Service
COST
Just for an Oil Change your cost is way to HIGH/ Ford only charges $39.99 for the same package
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 10/11/2018

Canfield, OH
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil change / service
Process was easy, dropped the car off early and had a long window to pick up the car. Ready to go when I got there.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 10/10/2018

EH
Erika H.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service and Knowledge
Matt my service tech was awesome. He explained everything that needed to be done and answered all my questions
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 10/10/2018

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Waiting areas
It would have been nice to ha e a place for my granddaughter to run around. If you are going to close a waiting area you should have a back up
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 10/08/2018

Bryce B.
Rogers, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service at reasonable prices!
I am always impressed when I bring my vehicle in for service at Preston Hyundai in Boardman. The friendly staff always make me feel welcome, there is a very comfortable waiting area, and the service is always done right the first time - and the prices are quite reasonable - especially for a dealership! Preston Hyundai is highly recommended.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 10/07/2018

Joseph B.
Poland, OH
10/05/2018 Category: Service
The service was outstanding
It was a clean, friendly and professional atmosphere.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 10/05/2018

WW
Wendell W.
Struthers, OH
10/04/2018 Category: Service
quick service
The service was quick and informative.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 10/04/2018

RA
Ralph A.
New Castle, PA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Preston Hyundai! My repair was delayed and I was provided with a loaner car within minutes. Couldn’t be more satisfied.

RA
Ralph A.
New Castle, PA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Thank you Preston Hyundai for scheduling my service so quickly. My service was both professional and enjoyable.

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy

Struthers, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Very kind n helpful workers
I am impressed at how much everyone was so helpful..I ve been coming since bought car and it has improved greatly...my service young man who waited on me is just a gem...any company would be glad to have him .thank you for the super service.

KH
Katherine H.
Poland, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Brakes
Service desk .....Matt and Staff are very nice and efficient. Answered all questions and explained service
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 10/02/2018

CR
Carol R.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/01/2018 Category: Service
first time customer of dealer
Appt easy to obtain in a few days. Went for a recall replacement relay on ABS brakes, Work done while I waited
in a short time. All employees I came in contact with were pleasant and explained to me the work
done.

RJ
Richard J.
Pymatuning Central, PA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Took my car on time friendly staff
Got a oil change an check up there we’re no problems
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 09/29/2018