Overall Rating 3.9411765/5Overall Rating 3.9411765/5Overall Rating 3.9411765/5rating 3.9411765rating 3.9411765
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

Donald M.
Calcutta, OH
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/22/2018 Category: Service
professional
excellent service, very understanding
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 06/23/2018

We will continue to strive for excellent customer service. Thank You for your business.

PC
Pat C.
Niles, OH
2010 Hyundai Genesis
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service visit again.
The service Dept. at Preston Hyundai, once again, came through for me. My job entails very odd hours and the guys were able to get me in, on short notice, very early. All work was performed flawlessly and quickly. I never see the need to look elsewhere for service on my 3 vehicles.
A tip of the hat to the Service Mgr., Service Writer and Technician who were involved in taking care of my "Genny".
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 06/22/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Nice people.
Nice and considerate people. Very helpful. The disappointing part is the "waterproof" backup camera on our Sante Fe apparently got wet and stopped working. We had to pay to have it replaced as we were out of warranty. How does a waterproof camera get damaged by getting wet? Not very encouraging! And expensive to replace!
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 06/20/2018

Cortland, OH
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is helpful and understanding
I am very happy with the employees ..they r helpful nice and understanding. The waiting area is clean neat and comfortable. The popcorn is great too! I wish the free car washes were as good as the rest...this is disappointing...my car still had bugs n bird droppings.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 06/19/2018

Melissa W.
Salem, OH
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Keep coming back for more
This is the third new car I’ve purchased from Preston Hyundai and every time I come in the experience continues to improve. I’m not sure how you keep doing it. Love the car, love the salesman, love the service department
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 06/19/2018

TG
Thomas G.
New Middletown, OH
06/18/2018 Category: Service
No oversell
I wasn't pushed to do more than I was there for.

KP
Kevin P.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/18/2018 Category: Service
People are very professional
I am new to Youngstown so finding a place in town to service and repair my car is part of the process of calling this area home. My interactions with the people in your service department for this first major service repair has left me with an impression that they are trustworthy and dependable.

***(By the way, if anyone can find the paperback book that I think I accidentally left in your waiting room on June 14, 2018 entitled "Gifts Differing" by Meyers-Briggs (a book on personality types), please call me. I'd like to finish reading it! Thanks.

DT
Damian T.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
June 2018
Service was done in a timely manner. They drove me home and picked me up to pick up my car.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Best place to service your Hyundai
We own 4 Hyundai's and always service them at Preston Hyundai. They are fair and honest and let you know what might need replaced in the future so that you can watch out for any warning signs. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. Since you have to have routine maintenance anyway, it just makes sense to take it to someone you can trust.

KH
Katherine H.
Poland, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Comunication
Kept updated on car progress and repairs. Still can't fix the tire light that stays on. Has been on since tires were replaced. Stated broken sensor....after multiple times the service department can't fix it right.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 06/15/2018

JN
Joyce N.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
VERY SIMPLY,
COURTEOUS,PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF, UTMOST RESPECT CONSISTENTLY SHOWN TO THE CUSTOMER.

Warren, OH
Next Day Appointment, Fast Service
Made an appointment online a day before, very easy process. Got a call the same day to confirm everything for my appointment. I waited while I got my tires rotated and oil changed, was one of the faster services I have had. Very pleased!

HA
Heather A.
Preston Hyundai of Boardman Review
Overall, very good service.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 06/14/2018

We will follow up with the customer to remedy the problem.

Judd R.
2013 Hyundai Equus
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Service and friendliness was excellent
I plan on using their service department for all of my service work on my equus.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 06/12/2018

Rita W.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
professional
Very timely in the care & servicing of my car. Being very clear about other concerns about the car. The kindness & caring attitude.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 06/12/2018

William E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Preston Hyundai in Boardman, Ohio
Excellent personnel and quality work
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 06/10/2018

Tony F.
East Palestine, OH
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Respectful, prompt, and well done.
I was well pleased with the people and service.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 06/08/2018