Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5rating 4.1
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

02/19/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly service
A plus review
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 02/19/2019

We will continue to strive for excellent customer service. Thank You for your business.

BZ
Barb Z.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Thanks!
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 02/19/2019

Alan S.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Preston's service department does a great job. They get me in and out quickly while providing transportation to and from my office while the car is in the shop. The work they perform is spot on.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 02/17/2019

ER
Ed R.
Struthers, OH
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome job and so quick and friendly
I love the staff they are so sweet and fast and friendly
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 02/16/2019

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Brakes/Transmission service
Had the brakes/rotor turned and new pads. Please with all. I think the transmission service was too pricey.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 02/15/2019

We will continue to strive for excellent customer service.  Thank You for your business.

RJ
Roderick J.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
They are thorough and courteous.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 02/13/2019

Marco P.
Sharon, PA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The engine is not good enough and is a problematic
The dealership does not build them but does a fantastic job trying to help the customer after purchase
But the engine is still making a variety of noises which definitely interferes with the driving experience

FG
Frederick G.
Warren, OH
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service is excellent and staff professional and courteous.
My wife was the one who took our Hyundai for the service this time and she was very pleased with the attention to detail and the efficient manner in which everything was dealt with.

Daniel H.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
For the customer
In my busy life, I have to take my daughter to daycare, grab groceries, pick dry cleaning, get the car oil changes, and try to make it to the gym. Well they made it less stressful by dropping me off a the gym and picked me up after they completed my oil change. Thank you. Getting it done and done right.

John P.

EB
Eleanor B.
Struthers, OH
Eleanor B
They were very quick and I didn’t have to wait long

Newport News, VA
Tire Slow Leak
I came in just after 5:00 with low tire pressure. Discussed the tire with Matt and he suggested I may have picked up a nail. Made an appointment for the next day. He was very professional, friendly, and supportive. The next day, I arrived earlier due to being off work, and he got my car right in. Also go the oil changed, the computer recall update, and new filters. So now I am good to go. Very friendly people, clean waiting area, and good popcorn!!!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Ummm
The car starting stalling, took it in , the service manager said that their was to much oil in it. Which I thought was just an excuse to void the warranty. Anyway, they look at it and fixed it , but it was the second time I took it in for the issue. But overall I'm happy with your company that you did stand behind the product. I did learn a lesson I will always get my oil changed at the dealership as long as the warranty is in effect.

GP
Gary P.
Canfield, OH
02/08/2019 Category: Service
good, friendly and prompt service.
Certainly nothing to complain about on my visit for a oil change. Dealer was on schedule and there was no wait to get started. Service mgr. said it would take about an hour or so to complete the work that they had to do including a couple of factory recall adjustment for engine and transmission modules, Work was completed in about 75 minutes and the car was washed too.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 02/08/2019

Martin S.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Fast,responsible,and professional.
Best dealership and service department I've ever dealt with.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 02/08/2019

WT
William T.
East Liverpool, OH
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Tucson
Great little car. Great price and warranty.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 02/07/2019

We will continue to strive for excellent customer service.   Thank You for your business.

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Nice waiting room, service went well. Could be a little more generous with the car coupons
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 02/06/2019

Janice D.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Re call
Our 2017 Santa Fe was in for a recall to update the computer system . In less than an hour we were on our way. The service dept. was professional and courteous. Always a pleasure to do business with Preston.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 02/05/2019

We will continue to strive for excellent customer service. Thank you for your business.

Robert R.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
VERY PROFESSIONAL
ALL EMPLOYEES THAT I HAVE DEALT WITH, SALES AND SERVICE ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY AND GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 02/04/2019