Overall Rating 3.9999972/5Overall Rating 3.9999972/5Overall Rating 3.9999972/5rating 3.9999972rating 3.9999972
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

12/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Honored my expired coupons for extra savings. Seems like I always receive the coupons AFTER my service visit. Colin was understanding and honored them, said no problem. Appointment was thorough and efficient.
Great car. Great service. Great staff.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 12/10/2018

We will continue to strive for excellent customer service. Thank You for your business.

Cortland, OH

John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 12/07/2018

Ruth R.
Columbiana, OH
12/07/2018 Category: Service
timely service at time promised for completion
friendly , knowledgeable service technitions
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 12/07/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Good service but needs better explanation.
Please make sure you explain everything on the invoice prior to the customer leaving, including discounts, coupons, etc. It will save having to make a phone call later.

BL
Betty L.
Newton Falls, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Knowledge from the service department and courteous service
Knowledgeable people and courteous service

Becki S.
New Castle, PA
Survey
Quick and friendly service and the expertise

MN
Matt N.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast and courteous service.
I had an oil change and tire rotation with 8:30 appointment and out at 9:00. I was very pleased with the service.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 12/04/2018

John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 12/04/2018

Jill B.
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
People that work at this dealership are always polite and helpful.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 12/02/2018

VL
Valerie L.
Campbell, OH
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Great Employees....
The employees always put the customers first. I know if I have a problem with my vehicle the first place I go is to Preston Hyundai because I know I am going to receive excellent customer service and my vehicle is good hands.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 12/01/2018

FB
Fernanda B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/30/2018 Category: Service
costumer service
I recommend this place because the costumer service really does a good job. They are on time, with schedule and also to return you car or a feedback of your problem.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 11/30/2018

Englewood, FL
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly competent staff
Excellent service and great staff. The only reason we would not return is that we are not from that area. We were traveling, and so grateful to find such a wonderful dealership. Many thanks!
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 11/29/2018

LG
Linda G.
Canfield, OH
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Great service experience
I like when I get the service I requested and not get pressured to do other services.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service Department
Very friendly and fast service

2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service Great people to deal with
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 11/27/2018

Quick Service
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation. Took less time than I anticipated.

2017 Hyundai Azera

Delbert R.
Girard, OH
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Del Rezek
Took car in for service right on my appointed time.Answered all the questions that I asked.No "high-pressure" sales pitch.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 11/25/2018

We will continue to strive for excellent customer service. Thank You for your business.

KR
Kathy R.
Columbiana, OH
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating and great service!
My car's engine light came on and I was able to stop in and have it repaired promptly. I was going out of town so needed it fixed right away which they were able to accomplish.
John P. from Preston Hyundai Boardman responded on 11/24/2018