TT
TROY T.
Honda Ridgeline
11/12/2019
Reliable
Always happy to take our cars in at last moment. Can trust work is done right.

MANNY C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/04/2019
Best Service Ever
Pride Automotive is the place to go! Lucas took care of my car within a day. Very honest and good price here, if your car is in need of repair this is the place to go.

Wrightwood, CA
Acura MDX
10/31/2019
Excellent honest service
The team at pride is great

NN

TOMMY F.
California
10/29/2019
The best
Pride automotive is the best autoshop anyone can ask for. The service is excellent and the owner Lukas is one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet. I highly recommend Pride automotive for all your automotive needs !

FW
FELICA W.
10/26/2019
Professional trustworthy
I am happy with the service my car is working. Problem solved I will back! Thank you

KEVIN M.
Banning, CA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/17/2019
Very honest
I bring all my vehicles here and recommend them highly to friends and family

DF
DAN F.
10/09/2019
Pride Auto takes care...
Pride Auto takes care of their business. They stand behind their work, and do a great job. You can probably get work done somewhere cheaper, but you're going to get cheaper quality....

JANET S.
Dodge Caliber
10/07/2019
Prices are good
GueThey always give great service

JN
JAMES N.
Toyota Avalon
10/02/2019
It is the people that make the differance

DAWN P.
Phelan, CA
Ford Excursion
09/17/2019
Fast friendly and accurate Diagnosis and repair
Our 2000 ford excursion had a vacuum leak that was causing the AC vents to switch between defrost and vent the staff listened to our problem carefully and told us they would be able to pin point the problem quickly and quickly it was they found the 4x4 vacuum hub locking solenoid was defective and also that our20 year old ford could use a AC service too it was done in the same day and was super reasonably priced too thanks so much pride Automotive Repair for such great service again

CL
CHARLES L.
Crestline, CA
08/28/2019
Lukas gives it straight. If there are options he will tell you.

EG

Yucaipa, CA
Toyota Tundra
08/27/2019
Truck service
What a great company. Car came back on time, clean and done!

SAL S.
Beaumont, CA
Toyota MR2
08/23/2019
Change oil service.
I’m very confident of the job that Pride auto repair has done for my car. This place is the best and I recommend it to my friends and family whenever they need repairs on their vehicle.

NS
NATE S.
08/23/2019
LOU IS STRAIGHT UP. BIGG BRO.
TEACHES YOU WHAT IS NEED AND WHATS BEST QUALITY PARTS IF NEEDED.

RL

GS
GERALD S.
Beaumont, CA
08/12/2019
Very satisfied with the service. I highly recomend them

LT
LUKE T.
Oak Hills, CA
08/08/2019
Facelift for the F250
Brought in my 2003 F250 with a host of age and mileage related issues. Lukas was as friendly as ever and looked over my list. They had my truck in and working on it before I made it home. On problem areas on the front end videos were provided so I could see why I was all over the road. On any areas that required replacing parts I was contacted in advance. Pride always strives to make sure every service update is also completed while they have your vehicle. Been bringing my truck here for 10+ years and would never take it anywhere else.

DJ
DAN J.
Crestline, CA
08/08/2019
Pride Automobile is the best!!
We have going to Pride for over 25 years and have never been disappointed. From major problems to routine service, they have always there for us.