NM
NICK M.
GMC Sonoma
05/17/2019
Friendly trustworthy staff
Had truck taken to a different shop first, it was misdiagnosed. Luckily I opted not to have it fixed there. Brought it to Pride Automotive was quickly diagnosed properly, fixed and back on the road. Thank you.

SF
SCOTT F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2019
Consistent service
Pride can be counted to do it right, and in the rare occasion there is an issue, they fix it.

MIKE C.
Forest Falls, CA
05/10/2019
I always take my vehicles to Pride Automotive.
I would definitely recommend Pride Automotive to anyone who wants an honest and professional service done on their vehicles. I have been taking my wife's and my two vehicles to Pride Automotive for years. Lukas,James and Scott can handle any repairs efficiently and cost worthy.

JERRY C.
05/08/2019
Very good and excellent work. Feel safe when leave there. Important 60 miles from a paved road. Let’s get muddy

L
L.
Ford Transit Connect
05/07/2019
Satisfied customer
I took my service truck in for repair and was treated like I was part of the family.
The mechanics seemed very competent and had me back on the road in a very short time .
I will recommend this shop to all my friends and family.
Yes I give them 5 stars and you will too.
Thanks Luke.

SAMANTHA C.
04/11/2019
Professional and honest!
Service here was great! Staff was honest with me about the status of my vehicle. They worked hard to get me the best deal but most importantly made sure my vehicle was functioning at top level and safety.

SP
STEVE P.
Oak Hills, CA
04/09/2019
Great service.
Been doing business with them for over 10yrs. Only place I would take my vehicles.

04/04/2019
Brought my vehicle in for an oil change, they also spotted a leaking strut on front axle which was under warranty and advised me. The vehicle was done on time and they even suggested an air filter change and tire rotation.

TD
TINA D.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
03/29/2019
What you need done to your car gets done and done right
Each person that help me was very Friendly my service I received was outstanding meaning on my vehicle and will continue to come back and refer others

CG
CAROLL G.
Beaumont, CA
03/05/2019
Honda 98
Lucas is honest and that’s hard to find in the automotive business. His mechanics are excellent. They guarantee their work and stand by that guarantee. Everyone at Pride is courteous and helpful. The best .... wouldn’t go any other place.
Lukas F. from Pride Automotive Repair responded on 03/21/2019

Caroll, thank you for the great review. We enjoy providing service to awesome customers like you.

TW
TIM W.
Kia Optima
02/28/2019
Very professional friendly and Knowledgeable Highly recommend it
Had my car towed there the day before so they could analyze what was wrong with it it was done the next day by very experienced mechanics and reasonable price recommend you take your car there good service
Lukas F. from Pride Automotive Repair responded on 03/21/2019

Tim we thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to share your experiance with us. We appreciate the business and glad to hear we hit the mark for you. See you next time.

Colton, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
02/25/2019
Prompt, professional & competent
Quick, professional service! Have never had a redo and they respond well to unexpected problems brought to them.

JN
JAMES N.
02/20/2019
The owners desire to keep your car in the best condition posisable
Do you want your car to last 100,000 miles or more? Then take it to Pride and ask Luka what needs to be done to make that happen

JOHN H.
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
02/12/2019
2010 Landrover axel repair
Lucas and his team work on your side, helping to find the most cost effective solutions as well as advising you about future maintenance you will want to plan for.
Lukas F. from Pride Automotive Repair responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you John for the kind words. We are so happy that your visit to Pride was possitive and we will do our best to continue to take care of all your automotive needs.

MIKE C.
Forest Falls, CA
02/06/2019
Easy diagnosis and repair.
Top notch company and service. Mechanics are highly skilled. I've been taking my vehicles to Pride Automotive for years. Shout out to Lucas for his quality knowledge of his
Craft!

02/01/2019
Customer service
Always a great experience at Pride Auto. Professional and courteous

02/01/2019
Really appreciate trying to find options for an older truck. Willing to go the distance to find the right part but at a good fair price.

CHAD B.
Yucaipa, CA
01/29/2019
Honest without the B.S.
They are timely, thorough, detailed and friendly.

TD
TONY D.
Yucaipa, CA
01/29/2019
Honest and Fair
Brought vehicle in for repair and was told was was wrong and what was NOT wrong. Usually repair businesses don't tell you what is NOtT wrong. Thanks for the timely and fair repair!

GV
GREG V.
01/23/2019
Pride is the best!
Pride has been instrumental in reversing the damage a previous mechanic did to my vehicle. I would recommend Pride to anyone who knows their vehicle and wants to get maximum value from it.