Hesperia, CA
11/07/2018
Excellent Work, Trustworty, Dependable
Did an excellent inspection during a routine oil change and discovered several problems that could have caused catastrophic engine failure. Fixed the issues and had the truck back the following day!

Thank you Lukas and Pride!

CG
CAROLL G.
11/01/2018
Review
Lucas is the greatest. He takes me and picks me up from my place of employment. His mechanics know my auto, are efficient and clean. His warranties he honors no questions asked. He is a honest person and I do not take my vehicle any other place. I would recommend Pride to anyone

Ford Econoline Wagon
10/22/2018
Gets the job done, fair & honest
Been using pride auto for a while now for all seven vehicles in my fleet. Won't go anywhere else. Are always able to work in a "i need it now" situation

JENNIFER S.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Lexus IS 250
10/18/2018
So helpful again
I was getting the runaround from other Auto entities I knew I could trust Pride Auto to get the correct information and again I did.

DORINDA C.
Nuevo, CA
Chrysler 200
10/17/2018
Car repair
They were very friendly helpful efficient and did a good job... just wish they had single mother discounts😁

RON W.
10/12/2018
Dependable, trustworthy and good expertise.
Service is always outstanding. Personnel friendly, helpful and dependable.Prices are fair and reasonable.

TERRY B.
Crestline, CA
10/05/2018
Personalized service
Pride auto repair is the BEST! Lukas went above and beyond to check my car on a Friday afternoon and then work on first thing Monday morning. He explained things thoroughly and gave me options instead of just telling me what needed to be done. Very personalized service with more than fair prices! I felt valued as a customer! I will return and recommend them to ALL my friends!!

Escondido, CA
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/03/2018
All my cars
Pride is the dhit my man Lucas and his team do the best work in sb. Aside from a little pricey(you get what you pay for) I will always recommend this place

CHARTIER H.
10/02/2018
Pride
We’ve been taking our cars to Pride for several years. They’ve never steered us wrong. And our cars....run amazing!! Thank u Lukas and the Pride team for ur service on our cars!

GM
GEORGE M.
09/29/2018
Awesome Place!
Thanks for fixing the problem!

DT
DAVE T.
09/25/2018
Pride is the best
The Fire Department used Pride to repair our pickups and sedans. They've always done great work, otherwise we wouldn't use them. I started taking my private vehicles to Luke about 5 years ago...I won't take them anywheres else. Luke isn't the cheapest, but he's fair priced and he only sells you what you need. 5 stars for Pride!!!

AC
ALFRED C.
Mazda B2500
06/22/2018
Satisfied customer
Pride Automotive worked quickly to repair my vehicle. They kept me informed throughout the entire process. I am completely satisfied with their work.

JOHN H.
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
02/22/2018
Quality of customer service.
Pride auto not only delivers what they promise, they exceed expectations. We get the sense they are looking out for their clients best interest and are very honest in their assessment.

SAL S.
Toyota MR2
02/17/2018
Reliability of repair work.
As always being a regular customer I am always satisfied with the works these mechanics do. I highly recommend this place for what ever repair works to anyone. They do an outstanding job. Keep up the good work.

SANDY W.
Kia Sportage
12/16/2017
Always great service
Always great service and on time!!!
Much appreciated

CHRISTINE W.
Jeep Cherokee
11/15/2017
Jim is the best mechanic ever!!

VV
VICKI V.
Loma Linda, CA
09/23/2017
2003 Camery
Everyone there is so nice and their workmanship skills are so high. Probably I will get my car there for a lot of years!

TD
TOM D.
09/22/2017
Rideator was blown up
I recommend pride automotive repair to everyone great service for your car jeep

SAL S.
Toyota MR2
08/10/2017
Work performance and staff assistance are so great.
I highly recommend Pride Auto for anyone who needs a car repair. This place is outstanding.

DIANE G.
Upland, CA
08/01/2017
Professional friendly service
Staff is well informed and professional. Will answer your questions and provide service within the time estimated.