GG
Gary G.
04/08/2020
GWG Review
Even though normal business is severely restricted with the threat of COVID 19, the crew at Protire services my vehicle promptly and properly. They took special care to design an environment that allowed me to drop off, pay, and pick up without violating Statewide rules. Thanks!

WH
Euyp
Great job

Chevrolet Colorado
04/01/2020
Very nice and knowledgeable!
Very satisfied with all service we have had done at Pro tires

Mary C.
04/01/2020
Awesome!
Friendly, honest, very accommodating, and locally owned.

ROY B.
03/26/2020
Awesome service
Awesome service, friendly staff and great work.

Travis B.
GMC Terrain
03/26/2020
Great customer care
Brought in my wife’s car for AC repair. The price was higher then I expected but fair considering the work to be done. A special shout out to Jeremy who kept me up to date on everything with multiple calls as it was being done. There were some time issues with the part delivery through no fault of their own and completely understandable due to the COVID-19 issues. They were friendly and got the AC back in proper working order. My wife’s happy so I’m happy. Looks like I found my new in-town mechanic.

BP
Blake P.
03/25/2020
Will now be my goto tire shop
Called in looking after trying several other places. Had sold a set that morning but called and had some delivered within 2 hours. Excellent customer service.

Danny B.
03/25/2020
Excellent service and professional care
The staff is very professional and friendly and they always do excellent work at the right price!

LH
LAURA H.
Houma, LA
03/24/2020
Upon arrival, Jeremy, I believe, looked at my tire and informed me that it may not need to be changed after all. Long story short, he saved me $250! Great, honest people!

PS
Paula S.
Houma, LA
03/24/2020
Very satisfied
I was very satisfied. and will be back

Summer B.
03/23/2020
Super quick service
I brought my car in before lunch time and they had it fixed before they closed for the day. I was so shocked. They are very friendly. The price was more than reasonable for everything they did. We’ll definitely use them in the future.

TABITHA M.
Lockport, LA
Toyota Avalon
03/21/2020
Honest
I go thirty minutes out of my way to have my car taken care of by these guys. I know they will take care of it and be honest about it. Thanks.

WG
WILLIAM G.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/20/2020
Friendly staff work was done on a timely basis

03/20/2020
In and Out
Had a leak in my tire and was fixed in no time. Nice waiting area. Pro Tire is one of two places I went to for second and third opinions after a dealership quoted me for $1500 for something they both said I didn’t need fixed. Will continue to go there for service.

JI
JAMES I.
Lexus IS 250
03/19/2020
Great service and people!
Friendly atmosphere and great service. Very efficient servicing vehicle.