DF
DOUG and KITTY F.
08/17/2018
Always pleasent, fast and affordable
Everytime my husband and I bring our vehicles in for service we are greeted well. Drew is wonderful about keeping us informed of what is wrong with our vehicle and the cost to fix it. We will highly recommend your firm to anyone because we know that they will be taken care of. Thanks Protire!

SA
Samuel A.
Kia Optima
08/15/2018
Pro Tire Staff
The sales staff had a great attitude, and knowledge of the industry. I felt like family when I walked in the door. The work done on my vehicle was quality, and done in a timely manner. Very satisfied.

Chevrolet Camaro
08/14/2018
Professional and fast service
Fast, friendly and professional service!

SL
STACEY L.
Morgan City, LA
08/13/2018
My New Tire Store
I called several places and after dealing with Drew here and the prices, I chose to go with this store. I will return here soon.

LG
LINDA G.
Kia Sorento
08/12/2018
My go to.place for car repairs
Friendly, knowledgeable, able to quickly diagnose and fix my car issues. Been going to Protire for year, highly recommend

LT
LADD T.
Volvo XC90
08/10/2018
Service is amazing!
Could not be more satisfied w the service at Pro Tire!!! They go above and beyond to help customers.

08/10/2018

08/09/2018
Good service, but...
We will still get service here, they are really good and respectful. However we had an oil leak after the last visit's oil change. I thought it was an engine problem, however it was because the drain plug o-ring was not replaced, which cost me just over $40 at another service provider.

LO
LISA O.
07/27/2018
Routine maintenance
Mr Drew at Pro Tire is always professional and courteous when he finds a problem with your vehicle that needs attention will contact you explain the issue will take care of problem in a timely manor.

JANET G.

DARLENE H.
Morgan City, LA
07/21/2018
Professional service
The staff at Pro-Tire were Very professional and very nice, they brought me back to work in my vehicle, and I'm sure would have come to get me if I'd needed them to. They did just what I asked but with needed suggestions till I could afford the other tires... the service was great.

RA
RANDY and MICHELLE A.
07/19/2018
Friendly and helpful
Very friendly and helpful staff. Also service was quick.

CA
CRYSTAL and BUD A.
GMC Yukon
07/16/2018
Great friendly service!
I’ve had several vehicles serviced here and have been satisfied each time. They are fast, friendly, courteous and honest!

RF
RONNIE F.
07/12/2018
Always Friendly, Knowledgeable, Helpful
I have never been disappointed with this ProTire location in Thibodaux LA. Everyone there is so friendly and helpful. They give very complete and quick service; even with drop-in service if you need it.

JASON and DANIELLE L.
07/09/2018
Family owned business
Excellent service and easy to schedule.

EG
Eric G.
Raceland, LA
07/09/2018
Amazing
Very fast, found issue and fixed it. Also very informative about issue and why. Love it!

JJ
JAMIE J.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/07/2018
Experience in auto repair and servicing
I brought my car in for a front wheel rotor turning. They turned all four wheels. They call it per axle which is 2 per axle. It was 50% more cost but they said it needed it. I wasn't sure the back ones needed turning. The cost was fair and the result was satisfactory. They're not the cheapest but any serious job you need on your car should be brought in to a qualified service bay. I favor Pro Tire over most to get the job done right.

Vacherie, LA
Buick Enclave
07/06/2018
Pleasant experience, good service.
Pleasant experience, good service.

DF
DOUG and KITTY F.
Kia Sorento
07/05/2018
Always pleasent, fast and affordable
Staff is always curtious and they take really good care of our vehicles. Prices are great!

MICHELE B.
07/04/2018
Very good experience.
The employees are very courteous. They explain everything in terms where you understand what they are doing to fix your vehicle . I didn't have an appointment and my vehicle was fixed and ready in just a few hours . Their service is great and very highly recommended.