GG
Gary G.
Hyundai SONATA
12/08/2019
GWG Sonata
I called for an appointment and I was given a next day date. The work was done quickly and professionally as always. Thanks!

DA
DEAN A.
Lockport, LA
12/07/2019
Called in the morning for a appointment. Brought the car, and they took it right away, and was done in a timely manner.

GK
GAYLYNN K.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/06/2019
Friendly service
Very friendly and helpful staff.

KK
KATHY & LYNN K.
12/06/2019
Check engine visit
They were able to take me right away and checked out the car quickly. They were able to explain exactly what they found and what they were able to do.

Julie G.
12/05/2019
Repair
I had to have my horn repaired. They figured out what was wrong and kept me posted on the process and cost. They ordered the part, got it in the next day and had it repaired in no time. Jeremy brought me home on the first day which made things so much more convenient for me. Thanks ProTire for another good experience!!

GD
GREG & DONNA D.
12/04/2019
Great Service!
Ya want it done right? Bring it here! I’m totally satisfied! They’ve serviced my vehicles since the ‘70’s.

TC
Taryn C.
12/04/2019
I’ve always had great customer service at Pro Tire, and this visit was no exception. I had low tire pressure and had to replace my tire. They were able to get it in within one day, and Jeremy squeezed me in right away when the tire pressure dropped again. They are all so friendly and accommodating.

GR
GREG R.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/02/2019
Great service personnel
James, Drew and Jeremy are always so helpful. I appreciate their knowledge and honesty. They are always willing to work me in.

JULISA F.
Plattenville, LA
Honda Accord Coupe
11/27/2019
Stress free
Friend staff and prompt service

Labadieville, LA
Chevrolet Traverse
11/26/2019
They do their jobs quickly!
The workers are polite to their customers .They have a good waiting area.

CANDY S.
11/26/2019
Great,fast and affordable service.
I was able to make an appointment on the same day during a busy holiday week. The staff especially Drew was very professional and helpful!

DEBBIE H.

KENNETH M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/23/2019
Continental Tires
Great experience purchasing 4 tires. Ordered one day and installed in less than hour the next day. Was also able to purchase a nationwide tire protection plan for $30 per tire.

Harvey, LA
11/21/2019
Friendly professional service
I trust this place because of the wonderful employees and know I will not be disappointed with the service. They are available to take and pick me up from work which makes it convenient. I don’t want to take my vehicle to the big city when I get wonderful service in Thibodaux.

LOLA M.
Labadieville, LA
Nissan Armada
11/20/2019
service
Great service and understanding what you need

ST
SHEILA T.
11/19/2019
Brought my car in for oil change and found out I had 2 bad tires that needed to be replaced.
Thanks Drew, James and Jeramie for keeping me safe when driving my car.

LL
LOTTIE L.
Kia Sedona
11/19/2019
So clean and willing to help.
Employees are so kind and service is thorough and quick!

GK
GERT & MIKE K.
Vacherie, LA
Ford Police Interceptor
11/16/2019
Awesome business
We have always taken cars to get fixed there.They are an awesome company. The service, prices are great. I would highly recommend them.

BP
BRENDA P.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/15/2019
Superior service
I know that anytime I have an issue with my vehicle that I can take it to Pro Tire and receive excellent service and have the repairs made. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Vacherie, LA