DEREK R.
Morgan City, LA
Kia Sorento
12/14/2018
As always the service was professional and very courteous

LANCE B.
12/13/2018
Quick and Great Service
Me and my wife have been using Protire for several years now on our vehicles. They are always friendly and aways get the problems fixed.

Thanks,

PD
PAT and MAUREEN D.
12/11/2018
Repair flat tire
As usual a great job by the the Protire staff.
I left my car overnight for the tire repair. I was told that my car would be ready around 8 a.m. the next morning. I was called at 8:15 am that the car was ready.
Great local business, Great service, good people!

JOHN L.
12/11/2018
Tire rotation
Quick and courteous service

DF
DOUG and KITTY F.
12/10/2018
The Staff
My husband and I always go to Protire because we know we are well taken care of.

DAVID C.
Schriever, LA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/09/2018
James & Drew are honest & personable.
I normally deal with James but Drew took care of more this time. I told him what type of tires I was looking for. He emailed 2 estimates to me. I went on line and read about both of the tire choices. I made my choice & called Drew. He setup an appointment that was convenient for me. Tires were installed in about an hour. Couldn’t ask for better service. I’ve been dealing with James for several years. Pro-Tire is my first choice because I feel I am getting a fair deal. Great to know that some places still value their customers.

DAVID C.
Schriever, LA
12/07/2018
Great service and great people

LC
LADD C.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/07/2018
New tires
From service to product, everything was great.

NL
NORLIE L.
12/06/2018
Friendly
They are very friendly. They know who I’m when I walk in the door. Always ready to help out very good customer service.

WB
WENDY B.
Napoleonville, LA
Toyota Avalon
12/05/2018
Friendly employees
Helpful front desk in knowing what I need done. But also need to be called whenever the mechanics see something wrong that I do not know of. They do this here.
Just great all around service.

GMC Acadia
12/05/2018
Vehicle Servicing
Courtesy employees and the job is done in a timely manner

LR
Linda R.
12/03/2018
Wonderful service!
Service was excellent! Took me to an appointment I had while waiting for my car to be serviced!

BA
Ben A.
12/02/2018
Great price. Job done on time and great communication.
Great job.

DANIEL J G.
Gray, LA
11/30/2018
Because they do the job right without a doubt.
They know how to get right down to the problem. They are smart mechanics.

11/30/2018
I showed up at a busy time of day, so it took about an hour to get my oil changed. The service was great though

Carolyn H.
11/28/2018
Completely satisfied with professional service at Protire - Autocare
I received professional and competent service on my vehicle at Protire - Autocare. They have been excellent with detail information from needed repairs to reasonable expenses. Jeremy shows genuine concern and kindness beginning with your first phone call. I requested future services needed and received itemized detail report. Excellent teamwork and completely satisfied. Thank you!

ASTI B.
Labadieville, LA
11/27/2018
Two Thumbs Up!!!!
I love this place. It was my first time and i promise it won’t be my last time!!!

Amber B.
Morgan City, LA
Honda Fit
11/26/2018
Only place I go
This is the only place I take my car. I love the staff, they are always friendly and accommodating. Prompt service and quality work. You can't really ask for more. They truly take customer service to the next level.