KT
KEVIN and KATHY T.
06/17/2018
WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND!
We live out of town but choose Pro Tire because their service is second to none. I was stranded with a dead battery and Pro Tire came to my rescue, jumped my vehicle and replaced my battery when I got back to the shop.

NM
NICOLE M.
Dodge Durango
06/14/2018
Great Service!!
I could not ask for better service and help!! Recommend to everyone for tire service.

JN
JACK N.
Gulfport, MS
06/11/2018
Fast friendly service I was from out of town but felt I was treated like a local, was in the store about a month ago was given a price but left before I had a chance to get tires when I returned the salesman remembered me and the quote was the same . I told the salesman I had a broken lug and it need to be repaired , took a walked with my dog and when we returned car was ready for the price I was quoted I asked about the lug and was told it was just missing the nut ! I call that integrity!

GMC Terrain
06/09/2018
Great experience!
I went to Protire to get my oil change and tires rotated. They were very readily available for making a last min appointment, time efficient, reasonably priced, and the employees were very nice. Definitely plan to keep going here for my SUV.

THOMAS B.
Nissan Quest
06/08/2018
Good work, good people, fair pricing.
Same as above.

CRESCENT W.
06/08/2018
Fast Service
Fast service. Friendly Staff.

Abigail B.
Walker, LA
Nissan Pathfinder
06/05/2018
Great customer service!
They were very friendly and efficient!

JULIE A.
06/05/2018
Awesome
Employees are Amazing. Service is fast.

Mercedes-Benz C300

Service was great

Cadillac SRX
05/31/2018
Tire rotation
The wait for my tire rotation was minimal. Every person, that I’ve dealt with, has been friendly, professional and very helpful.

ET
EVE T.
05/24/2018
VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND LOCAL
AWESOME FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE . ALL SERVICE WAS PERFORMED IN EXCELLENT TIMELY MANNER .

Kris M.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
05/21/2018
Kudos to the staff at Pro Tire in Thibodaux, LA. Very friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. Excellent service with an unbeatable price!

GC
GREGORY C.
05/18/2018
Great work and climate
The folks at Protire made me feel welcomed and did everything in their power to ensure my truck was ready in a timely manner. Their ability to communicate effectively about your vehicle is amazing.

TR
TIFFANY R.
05/17/2018
Protire has great customer service. They are very knowledgeable and friendly.

KT
KEVIN and KATHY T.
Kia Rondo
05/15/2018
Accommodating, courteous,efficient, honest and friendly
Pro tire always has our best interest for the safety of our family while in our vehicle. They are my first and only choice for car care!

NL
NORLIE L.
05/14/2018
Brought vehicle to my house, when we weren’t able to pick it up on time

RP
Ralph P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2018
Best Customer Service Ever!!
I was a first-time customer and they treated me like I had been coming to see them for years. They took me home and came to pick me up after the service was complete. I will definitely be a repeat customer. I wish all of my service experiences were this good.

04/27/2018
Professional and courteous
The management and techs are very professional. They take the time to explain your service needed and make the wait time as comfortable as possible !

WB
WENDY B.
Lexus
04/27/2018
Great service.
Always great friendly service. Very prompt and fast.