MIKE S.
12/09/2019
Coolant leak.
Great service Saturday morning fixing my coolant leak.

MINDY S.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/05/2019
Friendly, Fast, Accommodating!
Fast, Friendly, Acommodating. Can’t say enough good things about this place; i have 5 high mileage vehicles they take care of. No unnecessary typical bull####. Good people!

Joe M.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Joe said that they're honest people and have good service. Chet is great to work with.

11/22/2019
quick service
clean work area quick service

KE
Kenneth E.
Lincoln Town Car
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kenneth's wife. She said that they have been going there for a long time. They're very efficient and they give rides. She is very happy with them.

Cole S.
Albertville, MN
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Cole said this business found the problem with his vehicle.

PT
Paul T.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the business had prompt, friendly service and a reasonable price. He said he appreciates them.

Scott S.
Chrysler 300
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Scott said he has no issues with the service.

ME
MARLENE E.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/07/2019
Friendly
My husband who passed away now has taken all his cars to PTL. I now as a widow have had some problems that needed to be replaced. They sat down with me and told me exactly what needed to be done and how much it would cost. When I needed new brakes I was taken out into the shop and was shown where and why I needed them. Always friendly and helpful. When the car had to take longer than I cared to wait for it, I was driven home, and when car was finished they came with the car to pick me back up and then I took them back to pay. They are honest and have only did what repairs and service needed, never pressured me into doing things that might not need to be.

KN
KURT S N.
11/06/2019
New Tires
Friendly and professional and do everything they can to accommodate the customer. The new tires are the perfect pic for my Suburban!! Thanks!!!

David L.
Minneapolis, MN
11/04/2019
Tire rotation
I bought a set of snow tires and had them put on a second set of rims last year so that it would be easier to swap them out in the winter to summer seasons and the snow tires were great!
I brought the tires in recently to have the snow tires put back on for free, which is a nice convenience, this took about a 1/2 hour or so and they parked it in the lot.
When I was about to drive away. I noticed the brake danger lights on and checked the parking brake etc..., but the light stayed on. Went back in to the manager and after he came out he tried my brakes and my rear brake line was hemorrhaging. Wow! I don't know what kind of luck to call this, but I'll just call it luck. What are the odds that the stainless steel brake lines failed after a tire swap in PTL's parking lot.
Well. After a long Uber ride home (and then back again the next day) and an unexpected bill to replace the brake lines my thoughts were mixed over this.
I think I'll wait for PTL to expand it's business closer to my area before I go there again.

JON B.
Andover, MN
Ford Police Interceptor
11/02/2019
Customer service
I know all of the customer service people.
They are very professional and they feel like family.

Matt C.
Wyoming, MN
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the business has pretty good service and employees.

Jodi G.
Isanti, MN
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Jodi said she took her vehicle to this business for a flat tire. She had no appointment, but they helped her immediately. They got her out in less than an hour and she was on her way back to work.

Todd M.
Albertville, MN
Cadillac ATS Coupe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Todd said he had to call the business to ask them something because they never called him back.

Jim S.
10/14/2019
Somewhat disappointed
I am somewhat disappointed. I spent approx. $1200 on tires for two vehicles only to get a service email on Sunday related to one lug nut missing on one of my vehicles. I would have thought PTL could have put a $1.99 lug nut on the car before sending it home. To replace the one lug nut I had to drive 30 miles and give up 45 mins of my Sunday. At least if you would have told me on Friday when I picked up the car, I could have picked one up on my way home. I generally enjoy the timely, and friendly service but this left me feeling pretty frustrated. Jim Stockinger.

PB
PHIL B.
Ram 1500
09/30/2019
Tires
Very professional service work done in timely manner first time there will use them again

BF
Bill F.
Minneapolis, MN
Buick Estate Wagon
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he was not happy with the price. He thought it was too high. The service was fine and good.

JOHN H.
Andover, MN
09/25/2019
Consistently great service
I have been going here for many years and consistently get great service.

EM
ELAINE M.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
09/18/2019
Chrysler
Great job. Friendly people. Like you guys alot.