BG
Brook G.
Bethel, MN
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Brook said they don't hassle him with add on services.

JV
JERRY V.
Cedar E Bethl, MN
Mercury Sable
02/10/2019
WE PUT OUT TRUST IN PTL.....
Would you say I do? When you don't have the mechanical knowledge, you say I do to PTL. They went above and beyond to let us know we had some major problems and they fixed them all and guaranteed them. They let us make the call. Our past history with them has all been good. Thanks PTL!

02/03/2019
Reliable
When my battery died, PTL was able to get me in on short notice & install a new battery.

MIKE S.
Dodge Journey
01/30/2019
Friendly staff, helpful, and honest
Honest staff when recommendations are made. Clean facility, good price for work to be done. Nice snack bar.

MF
Mae F.
Anoka, MN
01/30/2019
Jump start
Thank you for hiring such a patient young man. I needed a jump start on the coldest day in January. The young man, I didn’t get his name, he worked with my car and did not give up ( like the other guy from another company did) anyway he got my car started and was patient because it didn’t start right away. I just want him recognized for his great customer service. My name is Mae Flowers I drive a Mazda CX-9. I will remember this company the next time I need roadside assistance.

TIM B.
GMC Yukon XL
01/25/2019
Quick, good and lower cost
got me in the next day and turned the job around quickly

VK
Virginia K.
Cadillac DeVille
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Virginia said they do a great job.

Barry S.
Wyoming, MN
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Margaret. She said the employees are very good, thorough and attentive. She stated she is glad they are in her community.

PF
PATTI F.
Toyota Tundra
12/17/2018
New Customer
I'm new to PTL, having had a loss of confidence at another service center I'd been using for years. It's hard to find a new place, I hate car things, but could no longer put off tire work. From the moment I walked in the door, the people at PTL made me feel welcome, important, and understood my concerns. They fixed everything, were affordable, and remembered me when I stopped back. I am relieved to have found my new car place!! Thank you.

LP
lashaya P.
Revoke my previous review
This place is just like every other scamming mechanic... Not only did you ruin Christmas but I don't even have food to put in the table. Left crying. Won't come back.

David L.
Minneapolis, MN
Firestone winterforce UV2
Great tires! Waiting for snow or maybe these tires scared the snow away. First time snow tire user.

RK
RAY K.
Blaine, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
PTL Tire
PTL answered all my questions prior to doing any work. Then they kept me informed during the process, checking with me as they worked on my vehicle. I think they really cared about my desire to get preventative work completed AND be conscientious of the costs. I felt like they were listening to me. I had to go back the next day to have the routine check of my lug nuts and the mechanic was quick and very pleasant to deal with . I recommend PTL Tire to anyone looking for honest, thorough auto work.

MIKE S.
12/12/2018
Fantastic customer service
Chad, Steve and James knows your name when you enter the office. Clean and friendly office plus they have Oreo cookies.

LP
Leslie P.
Kia Sorento
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Leslie said the business was efficient and they had good communication, and their service was good,

TE
Tamara E.
Isanti, MN
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Tamara said their service is good

12/09/2018
Tires
They got me a fantastic deal on new tires!! They were willing to do an oil change that I requested the same time that I brought my in. They beat the estimated wait time by 40 minutes. They treated me with the utmost respect and as a friend! They have the best prices in town!!

Jeff M.
Isanti, MN
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the business has great customer service and great service on vehicles. He goes there because they always have the tire he needs.

Jeep Renegade
12/05/2018
Trusted Mechanic
I've been going to them since I was 16 and they have never over charged or tried to tell me something was wrong when it wasn't. My dad is a mechanic and always agreed that was the issue and fixed it when my dad couldn't.

TG
TIM G.
11/12/2018
Honesty and great service
They are busy for a reason, great customer service and honesty

EH
ELAINE H.
11/09/2018
Great
I'm always happy when i walk in the front door because the guys are always smiling and are so accommodating. I always have good service.