AJ
AMY J.
Saturn VUE
06/10/2021
Great people, honest work, excellent service!
I’m a lifer! Just switched to PTL from a service station that was shut down. James and the others at the front desk are great guys! Always friendly, helpful, and professional. I trust them, my whole family goes to them, and I’ll be bringing all my service needs to them from now on.

Ford Police Interceptor
06/10/2021
James does an awesome job!
Every time I go to PTL, I ask for James. He does an awesome job and is always takes care of my needs, providing options when there is more than one way to move forward.

BRIAN H.
Minneapolis, MN
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
Honest Service
I originally brought my vehicle to Chevrolet of Wayzata for some engine smoke, and what followed was a $7,000 estimate for repairs due to "numerous leaks". My extended family has a good history with PTL so I brought the car to them for a second opinion. They looked it over thoroughly for issues and only found a gasket cover leak, which ended up about $200. I trust this mechanic because they took the time to thoroughly clean the engine and drive about 15 miles to test for issues. Great, honest, service.

MIKE D.
06/05/2021
Great as always
Super nice guys who I trust

MV
MARK V.
GMC Envoy
06/04/2021
Always helpful
They always do a good job and explain what the issue is in an easy to understand way.

HE
HANS E.
Isanti, MN
Jeep Liberty
06/03/2021
Found it and fixed it
Strange problem with the check engine light coming on any time I drove in rain snow, or a car wash. It took two trips, but they found an obscure little problem and made it go away.

JOHN D.

BC
BRENDA C.
Buick Encore
06/02/2021
When taking my car in with a tire pressure issue, I received same day service. They were able to analyze the cause, provide recommendations and options for consideration. They were able to order replacement tires and have my car ready to go the following day. Very appreciative of the service I received.

PE
PAM E.
Oak Grove, MN
Chevrolet Corvette
Great Customer Service
PTL was professional, helpful and quick with getting a set of tires in for us. We spoke to the same representative so not to have any confusion. Which made us feel very comfortable. Will be back for our next set of tires. Thanks guys.

ALEX S.
Fast & Simple A/C Repair
Went in to get my A/C inspected since it was not working at all. Was given a call within a few hours of dropping my car off with the issue. They were able to do the repair by the end of the next day just in time for my trip!

Reasonable cost for what had to be done and very friendly staff.

JODI G.
05/28/2021
Very professional!
The entire experience was great! They were able to fit me in last minute and the work done was high quality.

MA
MATT A.
Oak Grove, MN
05/28/2021
Great Customer Service
Had a blown tire and I was able to order a new one very fast. They were able to order it and have it ready the next morning. Great and fast customer service. I will be going to PTL for all my car needs.

MARCUS P.
05/26/2021
Flat tire
Thank you Chet, Steve and Team. They got me in and got everything completed in the timeline that was told to me. Also very appreciative of putting the spare back in the compartment.

RE
RICK E.
Emily, MN
Lincoln MKZ
05/26/2021
Pothole damage
Steve was awesome!! Thanks so much! Very knowledgeable and friendly!

AF
AMI F.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/25/2021
First Timer
The Gentleman were ALL pleasant & Kind- Also Knowledgeable. My 1st time in for an Oil Change, & I’m DEFINITELY Combining Back!!!!!
My Car, Feels like a new Car!! Thank You To The Gentleman at PTL!!!!!