PE
PEGGY E.
01/25/2021
PTL has had my business for 20 years.
Great service.

DANNY D.
Nissan Titan
Amazing customer service!
Chet and the boys up at PTL always take care of us. We have brought all of our vehicles up there for years and have nothing but good to say about them. Their attention to detail, knowledge of all things automotive, and amazing customer service keeps us coming back.

Bethel, MN
Saturn L300
01/25/2021
They do great work at competitive prices.
Never once have I had a bad experience from anyone at PTL. Professional all the way.

JIM B.
01/22/2021
Great people and services
Great service and people

JENNIFER W.
Saint Francis, MN
Chevrolet HHR
01/22/2021
Respectful, professional, knowledgeabl staff.
At PTL in Ham lake the staff was very respectful, professional and cared about my situation and made sure I felt satisfied and safe behind the wheel. I'd like to mention Chet, was extremely knowledgeable and his actions showed me that my safety mattered and that he took his job seriously. I will be back for my future automotive needs and would recommend PTL in Ham lake to anyone. Thank you!

CRAIG C.
Tire air out
My tire was aired out and they didn’t charged me for the second time because they know what was wrong the first time

Ford Edge
01/21/2021
Car was repaired quickly and they kept us informed. Good to their word on the quote. Always will use PTL for our auto repairs.

COLLEEN S.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/21/2021
I was referred to this place through an acquaintance and found that they are very friendly and they’re willing to go the extra step to help you get the information you need and the service that is required. I was in and out in less than an hour Getting my tires done on my truck and they noticed that I had a lightbulb out and fixed it for me without me asking them to do it.

DK
DENNIS K.
Andover, MN
Ram 2500
01/20/2021
Everyone that works there is so helpful and kind. They do wonderful work and take good care of their customers
Always excellent service

KR
KIM R.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
01/19/2021
PTL services my entire family fleet
Keeping my family's fleet maintained and well-tuned is easy with the crew at PTL. Am always greeted with a smile, and the fellas up front always know my name when I walk in, are very knowledgeable and professional. Any repairs needed or diagnosed are explained clearly to me. Prices are fair. Wait times are usually under-prromised and over-deliverred.

01/18/2021
Oil change and new tires
My oil change was fast and as always, done perfectly. I bought a new set of tires as well, and they were installed quickly and expertly. PTL has been our service home for 10 years, and we have ALWAYS had excellent, professional, reasonable service.

ED
ERICA D.
Cedar E Bethl, MN
01/17/2021
Knowledgeable and kind front desk workers
Also great customer service ! I big thanks to
Those we see and those who work hard on the repairs Thankyou!

MO
Michael O.
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Michael said the business provided good service.

Minneapolis, MN
01/15/2021
Great fast service with great prices.

Andover, MN
01/14/2021
Friendly and accommodating staff!
Had a great experience. Staff was kind and helpful. 10/10 recommend.