Juan F.
Nissan Sentra
06/30/2020
owner and employees are nice

Steed S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Chevrolet Caprice
06/30/2020
A automotive place I can trust
They are very professional, very precise and they explain everything you need step by step. They're the only place for me. They also don't have your car forever. Thanks Pulidos Auto Repair for all that you do for me.

Diana P.
06/17/2020
Great place!
Really like this place! It was my first time there but definitely will go back! Everyone was very friendly and they fixed my issue really quick and at a good price!

LL
Lisa L.
06/16/2020
Awesome service!
I’ve been to Pulidos several times and have received great service and great quality products from them. Thank you for taking care of my car :)

06/15/2020
Quick and reliable service

LEON S.
Buick Rendezvous
06/11/2020
Overall maintenance
I'm ecstatic, I will be bringing my other car up there. Excellent work, u have a life customer 👍😊👍

Juan F.
Dodge Magnum
06/09/2020
good service and fast always with a smile

Jonathan C.

Sun City, CA
Honda Civic Sedan
06/06/2020
The owner
Great service ..I will recommend this place

Travis B.
06/04/2020
DO NOT GET YOUR CAR FIXED HERE
DONT GO HERE, I HAD A TUNE UP DONE WITH A MINOR TICK NOISE AND NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT
THE DUMB ASS GUY BROKE 3 SPARK PLUGS, I HAD TO PAY EXTRA TO REMOVE THEM . ON TOP OF THAT I GO TO PICK UP MY CAR LATER THAT DAY AND IT HAD CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND THROWING MISFIRES FROM THE CYLINDER BUT YET THE GUY SAID ITS INTERNAL AND I JUST GOT THE CAR WITH NO ISSUES AT ALL REMIND YOU BUT HE SAID ITS MY CAR , DONT GO HERE ! ON TOO OF THE HE SWITCH UP AND SAID MY CAR HAD A KNOCKING IN STEAD OF THE LITTLE RATTLE FROM TICKING NOISE I STATED. THE CAR DRIVE JUST FINE WHEN I TOOK IT TOO HIM, IM TAKING THIS ASSHOLE TO COURT !

David G.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/02/2020
Jorge was ready to help at all time. very professional People .

NU
Note U.
06/02/2020
Legit folks
Been taking our car here for a few years. Legit honest hard working folks. They even took the time to explain to my sons what was done to the cars so they can learn from it.

KW

Jose G.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/25/2020
Fast and reliable
Was taken care of immediately and great customer service. Will be headed back there with any issues I may have in the future. Thanks alot guys I greatly appreciate it!

David B.
05/22/2020
Honest and Informative
It's great having piece of mind my vehicle. Thank you Pulidos!