Quackt Glass

William F. on 11/07/2017
Very prompt and excellent service.
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017
John M. on 04/25/2017
"Outstanding customer service"
I cannot recommend this company enough. They are understandably the preferred outside vendor for Carmax and several other car dealerships. In my case I had my windshield replaced originally by Carmax, as there was a small crack in it when bought it. An overzealous Autobell employee damaged the front end camera, which is built into the windshield on my particular car and trim. Qwuackd Glass replaced it for free again, no questions asked, and they did not charge a dime.
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 12:11 PM
Mark W. on 12/22/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"UNPROFESSIONAL AND DAMAGED VEHICLE "
NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY!
HERE IS WHY! :
-they pressured me to accept a windshield of low quality that i explicitly said i did not want! but i relented!
-broke my dash during installation due to using power tools that should not be used!!
-Dented my hood big time! used it as an elbow pad when installing windshield!
-Rear view mirror fell off after 2 weeks!(cheap aftermarket glass (PGW))
-Whistles while driving due to improper sealant job
-ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE JUST TO GET A NEW WINDSHIELD AND I HAVE INSURANCE!!
I called and I said all I want is a factory OEM windshield because I have had bad luck with aftermarket glass in the past and the salesman said that's fine you will just have to pay a little extra for an upcharge I said OK he said $120 I said OK he calls back after hassling me because he really didn't want to sell me a factory windshield and says I'm sorry it's going to be $350 I said what OK fine give me the regular glass but it needs to be the same as the factory glass he says it will be! they're a good company they've been around for 100 years, which by the way is garbage because cars have barely been around 100 years. sooo. yea..i knew something was not right! then the technician shows up and he says oh man I grabbed the wrong windshield this one has a tinted upper area... I said you have to be kidding me but fine go ahead and put it in!!! so he starts taking my car apart carelessly! whatever it's just a $80,000 truck not a big deal right? so then he pulls out this big like Saw it's a Saws All and he starts taking my windshield out with that and I find out later that safelite does not even allow this machine to be used because it can ruin the integrity of the frame of the car if it cuts a certain weld that is around the windshield but I did not know that at the time. 10 minutes later he calls me outside and says hey did you know your dash was broken I said no it's not it's brand new!! but go ahead finish! I still was just saying fine OK just trying to get it done. then when he is about finished and i walk out and immediately see a huge dent in my hood right on the body line of the hood and he tries to say you sure that wasn't there before and I said most definitely not and I write the damages on the receipt and when he left I called the company and talked to the manager and told him what had happened and that i wrote it on the receipt. he saw the receipt and called me and paid for the dash and to get bodywork and a new dash which is good.. but two weeks later I'm driving down the road and my rearview mirror just falls straight off the windshield. the cheap glass that I did not want, I wanted a factory windshield from the dealership so it would be quality and not do this, but this cheap glass company attached a bracket to hold a 5 pound rear view mirror on with double sided tape that is why I have had bad luck with aftermarket windows before and why I did not want one but they hassled me and pressured me into letting them sell me a windshield that they wanted to sell me. but it's not over!!! then my windshield starts whistling while I'm driving due to improperly sealing the windshield. this has been an absolute nightmare!!! my car has been in the body shop for a week thanks to these guys and I still have to get another windshield put in so hopefully I can get one put in correctly that won't whistle and I won't lose my rearview mirror the funny part about the rearview mirror is I called and they couldn't do anything for a week so I'm supposed to drive around without the rearview mirror for a week yeah right so I drive to a safelite down the road and they fixed it immediately with some serious glue and Quack was trying to tell me to go get more tape from the auto parts store!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF JACKASSES! THANKS FOR NOT LISTENING TO THE CUSTOMER AND THEN DOING A HORRIBLE INSTALL!
Service Date: 11/02/2016
Review Created: 12/22/2016 05:03 PM
Charles B. on 02/26/2016
"Crappy Experience"
Called got a quote on a Saturday and scheduled and appointment. I asked 5 times if the price was correct as it seemed low. Got a call on Monday and was asked if I had been given a price and was told they made a mistake. I said I understood and we negotiated a new price . Then I was asked if I was given a time, which I had been told Tuesday. I was then told they couldn't come till Wednesday and I would get a call between 8-9 to set a time. It was raining Wednesday so it was rescheduled to Friday. Got a call from Jeremy and was told he would call after he left his clover appointment between 12-1pm. 1pm came and no call, had enough and told them to keep the windsheild, called another vendor and got a cheaper price with less hassle. Never again and no future recommendations from me.
Service Date: 02/26/2016
Review Created: 02/26/2016 02:44 PM
Billy G. on 02/23/2015
Billy said it was a good experience. She did not have contact with the customer service representative.
Review Created: 02/23/2015
Elizebeth G. on 02/18/2015
Elizebeth said that they were there on time and they did a good job. They had no contact with the customer service representative.
Alexander D. on 02/18/2015
Alexander said he received good service. He was very thorough, polite, professional and there were no problems. Overall, he would recommend this business.
Kevin R. on 02/18/2015
Kevin said that this business did a good job on his glass. He said that the technician was really nice.
Sandra E. on 02/18/2015
Spoke with John. He said that they came and did the work and he did not have any problems, they did a good job.
Joyce S. on 02/18/2015
Joyce said she had a good experience with the business. The service technician was quick, knowledgeable, and answered all of her questions.
Marlin O. on 02/18/2015
Spoke with Troy. He said this facility did an excellent job.
Reynold J. on 02/18/2015
Spoke with Jasmine. She said that they came, did a good job and they were efficient.
Josephine P. on 02/18/2015
Josephine said she was very happy with the work they did, in fact they did it better than it was done the first time.
Susan M. on 04/16/2014
The initial appointment was set for between 9-12. The tech called at 10:30 and said it would be between 12-2. That was an issue as I needed to leave for a while, but since the tech called early enough, I was able to rearrange my schedule and back up the technician until 1 pm. After that, the tech was on time and worked efficiently. Having the call in advance of the appointment helped tremendously.
Service Date: 04/10/2014
Review Created: 04/16/2014
Frank T B. on 03/31/2014
Rep was very friendly and professional. Did an excellent job in short order.
Service Date: 02/24/2014
Review Created: 03/31/2014
Laurie E. on 10/23/2013
I couldn't be more satisfied with the quality of work done as well as the helpfulness of the CSR and technician. I plan to (and already have) recommended this company to my family and friends. Seriously, I'm beyond appreciative for the help I received. So thank you guys!!
Service Date: 09/20/2013