Latest Review about 2 months ago

Trenton B.
02/20/2019
The technicians called me before they arrived. They arrived in the time frame given and completed the job quickly. The windshield looks great I am happy with the results.

Miya C.
02/15/2019
Thanks again for doing a great job.

Renee S.
02/12/2019
Keep up the good work. This is the second time I have used them for replacement windshields. Great service and really great employees

GG
Gail G.
02/12/2019
I used quackt glass several years previously. They did such a good job then that I happily chose them for my current glass replacement.

Charlene B.
01/18/2019
I am a commercial lines agent at Huckaby

Robert H.
01/17/2019
When I called to make the appointment.. the gentlemen was very friendly and accommodating! The technician I had was awesome! (I don't remember his name) he did more than he needed! I had my windshield replaced sometime before and they didn't glue it down (safelite) and I used my own glue. My technician took the time to clean that off for me and said he did his best please don't hold it against him. It was like I had my car back from before and I was beyond happy!! I will be using you guys if I ever need my windshield replaced again and recommending you guys as well! Thank you for all you guys did :)

EG
Ekaterini G.
01/14/2019
The technician (Gary) was great. Thanks for a job well done.

Carol M.
01/11/2019
Extremely nice and professional.

NC
Neal C.
01/11/2019
No complaints and it really was great service!

LT
Lindsay T.
01/10/2019
Speaking with the owner (I believe) of Quact Glass was one of the best experiences I've had with any business. He was very professional and made it very easy to set up an appointment. I must add that he was one of the nicest people I've spoken to! The technician who came to our house to install the windshield was also very professional and explained everything well. Highly recommend!!

FH
Faith H.
09/16/2018
Great experience and well qualified technician. Super friendly and personable!

RK
Robert K.
09/14/2018
Glad I didn't have to drive 35 miles to have the work done as with a past windshield replacement.

James B.
09/06/2018
The technician pointed out my window seal was dryrotted. He didn't cover it up but I was informed. Great professionalism!

WB
William B.
09/06/2018
Technician did not receive shipment of glass, so had to have rescheduled which they were able to do about 3 hours later, which was fine.

WO
Wayne O.
Great job

NH
Nana H.
09/05/2018
I would trust this company to give all of my friends and family great customer service. It is always good and fast service.

TR
Timothy R.
09/05/2018
I couldn't be more pleased with the service and professionalism of the technician that came out. Good job!

HG
Harry G.
good job right on time

TR
Teresa R.
09/05/2018
Your technicians are always timely and efficient with their work. The customer service experience is awesome from start to finish!

Ryan G.
05/24/2018
The windshield installation appears to be good. There are no discernable defects or leaks with the glass. I was disappointed to see that the exterior rubber trim at the bottom driver's side of the windshield was not properly seated and look as though it might become dislodged by wind buffeting. I managed to tuck it more securely, but am unsure if it will remain properly in place.