EW
Edmund W.
05/17/2018
State Farm's initially arranged for a repair which did not correct the damage 100%, so we had to have them come back and replace the windshield. It would have been much better if we did not have to deal with the claim twice.

DF
Donald F.
04/24/2018
I had a very good experience with the overall service. The representative on the phone was very knowledgeable. He knew all the insurance details. The technician was prompt and knew exactly what to do.

FC
Florence C.
04/20/2018
The technician was very professional and very friendly

Michael M.
04/20/2018
Great first experience. Will definitely recommend Quackt Glass to friends and family!

SR
Sheila R.
04/19/2018
great job ...very pleased

NI
Nozomu I.
04/19/2018
The windshield was replaced quickly, and the technician left my car's dashboard cleaner than it was before he started. Very happy with this service.

YD
Yana D.
04/18/2018
Excellent service, came out the same day within 2-3 hours from my initial call to the insurance company.

James R.
04/17/2018
My technician, Chris, was always willing to do whatever was necessary to properly finish our repair, including two trips back to re-secure the rear view mirror.

Thomas S.
A

Michael M.
04/17/2018
Awesome experience from start to finish. Gary has done many repairs for me and my family and has always done a great job.

Mel R.
Great service!!!

John G L.
02/01/2018
Great job - timely - professionally done - enjoyed watching ...

PM
Planet M.
02/01/2018
Gary Blakely is awesome! Always professional and always willing to help us :) We will continue to use Quackt glass for all of our repair needs here at Planet! Nikki

WF
William F.
Gaston, SC
11/07/2017
Very prompt and excellent service.

John M.
Charlotte, NC
04/25/2017
Outstanding customer service
I cannot recommend this company enough. They are understandably the preferred outside vendor for Carmax and several other car dealerships. In my case I had my windshield replaced originally by Carmax, as there was a small crack in it when bought it. An overzealous Autobell employee damaged the front end camera, which is built into the windshield on my particular car and trim. Qwuackd Glass replaced it for free again, no questions asked, and they did not charge a dime.

Mark W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
12/22/2016
UNPROFESSIONAL AND DAMAGED VEHICLE
NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY!
HERE IS WHY! :
-they pressured me to accept a windshield of low quality that i explicitly said i did not want! but i relented!
-broke my dash during installation due to using power tools that should not be used!!
-Dented my hood big time! used it as an elbow pad when installing windshield!
-Rear view mirror fell off after 2 weeks!(cheap aftermarket glass (PGW))
-Whistles while driving due to improper sealant job
-ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE JUST TO GET A NEW WINDSHIELD AND I HAVE INSURANCE!!
I called and I said all I want is a factory OEM windshield because I have had bad luck with aftermarket glass in the past and the salesman said that's fine you will just have to pay a little extra for an upcharge I said OK he said $120 I said OK he calls back after hassling me because he really didn't want to sell me a factory windshield and says I'm sorry it's going to be $350 I said what OK fine give me the regular glass but it needs to be the same as the factory glass he says it will be! they're a good company they've been around for 100 years, which by the way is garbage because cars have barely been around 100 years. sooo. yea..i knew something was not right! then the technician shows up and he says oh man I grabbed the wrong windshield this one has a tinted upper area... I said you have to be kidding me but fine go ahead and put it in!!! so he starts taking my car apart carelessly! whatever it's just a $80,000 truck not a big deal right? so then he pulls out this big like Saw it's a Saws All and he starts taking my windshield out with that and I find out later that safelite does not even allow this machine to be used because it can ruin the integrity of the frame of the car if it cuts a certain weld that is around the windshield but I did not know that at the time. 10 minutes later he calls me outside and says hey did you know your dash was broken I said no it's not it's brand new!! but go ahead finish! I still was just saying fine OK just trying to get it done. then when he is about finished and i walk out and immediately see a huge dent in my hood right on the body line of the hood and he tries to say you sure that wasn't there before and I said most definitely not and I write the damages on the receipt and when he left I called the company and talked to the manager and told him what had happened and that i wrote it on the receipt. he saw the receipt and called me and paid for the dash and to get bodywork and a new dash which is good.. but two weeks later I'm driving down the road and my rearview mirror just falls straight off the windshield. the cheap glass that I did not want, I wanted a factory windshield from the dealership so it would be quality and not do this, but this cheap glass company attached a bracket to hold a 5 pound rear view mirror on with double sided tape that is why I have had bad luck with aftermarket windows before and why I did not want one but they hassled me and pressured me into letting them sell me a windshield that they wanted to sell me. but it's not over!!! then my windshield starts whistling while I'm driving due to improperly sealing the windshield. this has been an absolute nightmare!!! my car has been in the body shop for a week thanks to these guys and I still have to get another windshield put in so hopefully I can get one put in correctly that won't whistle and I won't lose my rearview mirror the funny part about the rearview mirror is I called and they couldn't do anything for a week so I'm supposed to drive around without the rearview mirror for a week yeah right so I drive to a safelite down the road and they fixed it immediately with some serious glue and Quack was trying to tell me to go get more tape from the auto parts store!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF JACKASSES! THANKS FOR NOT LISTENING TO THE CUSTOMER AND THEN DOING A HORRIBLE INSTALL!

Charles B.
York, SC
02/26/2016
Crappy Experience
Called got a quote on a Saturday and scheduled and appointment. I asked 5 times if the price was correct as it seemed low. Got a call on Monday and was asked if I had been given a price and was told they made a mistake. I said I understood and we negotiated a new price . Then I was asked if I was given a time, which I had been told Tuesday. I was then told they couldn't come till Wednesday and I would get a call between 8-9 to set a time. It was raining Wednesday so it was rescheduled to Friday. Got a call from Jeremy and was told he would call after he left his clover appointment between 12-1pm. 1pm came and no call, had enough and told them to keep the windsheild, called another vendor and got a cheaper price with less hassle. Never again and no future recommendations from me.

BG
Billy G.
02/23/2015
Billy said it was a good experience. She did not have contact with the customer service representative.

EG
Elizebeth G.
02/18/2015
Elizebeth said that they were there on time and they did a good job. They had no contact with the customer service representative.

AD
Alexander D.
02/18/2015
Alexander said he received good service. He was very thorough, polite, professional and there were no problems. Overall, he would recommend this business.