AD
Anthony D.
Irvington, NJ
05/27/2017
Customer Service
After returning to Quality Auto to have work done on my daughter's car. I was pleased to see tremendous improvement in Ken's customer service skills. He definitely shows that he values loyal customers and is fair with his pricing. The mechanics there are the best. I've known them for years. Ken is willing to work with you to get the job done. I'm definitely returning to Quality in the near future.

Loyal Customer

AR
ALBERT R.
West Orange, NJ
10/19/2011
Repair Service
The service on my truck was excellent. It runs like a charm. You have a permanent customer

AR

PIERRE M.
Forked River, NJ
09/06/2011
Auto Repair
Good service shop with quality personnel

JIM G.
Maplewood, NJ
08/07/2011
Who do you trust?
I trust my cars to them!