Nor Cross Service Station

MARY B.
09/05/2019
My car needed new break pads and one of the calipers had to be replaced. Everyone was professional and friendly. They explained the process and charged a very fair price. This is the only place I go for service for my car.

Subaru Impreza
09/03/2019
VERY UNHAPPY EXPERIENCE
I have been using Nor Cross for all of my service needs for both my car and my wife's car.I have recommended then to many local friends as well. On Monday I brought my sister-in-law's car to have a tire fixed(she lives in the Bronx, so I paid tolls both ways)-She had a bad experience in the Bronx, so I told her I would bring the car to the guys I "trust'. The tire could not be repaired and she needed a new tire. The day prior, the mgr quoted me on goodyear and 2 other reputable brands . I told him how she was "taken" for 100$ for a 45$ tire at her service station. When he quoted me $100 on a tire, I assumed -MY FAULT- that it was one of the reputable brands he had quoted me on. When I picked up the car, i asked what tire he put on and came to find out that Walmart and Amazon list that tire at $38.00 . When I questioned him, his answer was "I told you how much the tire would cost-YES HE DID- so i had to pay 136.00(which included mounting)- for a $38.00 tire!! When I told him how I felt, he said- "next time go somewhere else for your tire"- I will not go back there, and I will let the owner know exactly how I feel about the treatment I received on Monday- to say I am disappointed, is a gross understatement

NF
NICK F.
Bronx, NY
Toyota Yaris
08/31/2019
close to work
They not only change the oil but did something so now the tire light is off and also put air in one of the tires

JOHN B.

PP
PHYLLIS P.
Subaru Crosstrek
08/30/2019
Mr Singh and his staff are always professional and give great service
Have been going to Station for years Always quick and efficient

BG
BRIAN,R G.
College Point, NY
Nissan JUKE
08/29/2019
Honest professional service
Fast reliable and honest. With calls before and after service

JANE W.
08/29/2019
The staff here are so friendly. My car needed an inspection and it was done in a timely manner and the price was great! I’ll be back again. Thank you!

08/28/2019
Honest, reasonable and quick service.

08/28/2019
Great and friendly service as always
Best Service station around

SP
SPIRO P.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/27/2019
Friendly service
Changes a power steering pump a little under a year ago, and it started to leak. Called them up to inform them and they told me to bring it in it was under warranty. I brought the car in and they replaced the pump...no charge. Very friendly service and prompt.

PA
PINCHOFF A.
Subaru Legacy
08/24/2019
Customer
A friendly competent staff with excellent service

08/24/2019
They run a professional operation, very knowledgeable.

TC
TINA C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/23/2019
Informative and respectful
Very good service. Informative and respectful Will go again.

MARIA S.
Nissan Rogue
08/21/2019
Friendly, clean, great early morning hours and fast service!

RICHARD H.
08/21/2019
The men working there was very courteous
Very efficient and clean and friendly

Ozone Park, NY
Nissan Rogue
08/17/2019
Great service. Friendly staff.
Great service. Friendly staff.

08/16/2019
Fast and nice staff
Great staff great service

Subaru Tribeca
08/15/2019
Repair work
Quick n honest; very pleasant and knowledgable.

Hyundai TUCSON
08/14/2019
Great service, great staff
I brought my car in for an inspection Early in the morning and my car was handled right away

JOHN B.