Woodside, NY
Jeep Compass
02/20/2019
Friendly people and fast service

EW
ERICH W.
Toyota Avalon
02/16/2019
Great Place
The guys are courteous and honest.

Di H.
Lexus GX
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Di's wife. She said she would recommend the business for service.

DARREN P.
Acura RDX
02/07/2019
Everyone is courteous, professional, and personable.

LG
LESLEY,H G.
Little Neck, NY
Honda Civic Sedan
02/06/2019
Friendly and helpful
They were kind and helped me right away.

EF

Quick efficient service

RENO,M,JR G.
GMC Acadia
02/03/2019
Very friendly staff knowledgeable quick
Excellent people working and always considers your situation to help is every way. I rely on this station of all my car needs and they always make me happy I went there and will continue.

Acura MDX
02/02/2019
NYS inspection
Arrived at 8:50 out by 9:25, for my inspection, talk about quick service. Always professional definitely recommend this place.

Jeep Compass
01/30/2019
Good service, friendly staff
I have been coming here for about 6 years, and the staff is always friendly. I prefer coming here for oil changes over my Jeep dealer because they are much nicer, the prices are better, and the service is faster.

01/28/2019
Nice service Manager
I went in for an inspection and was given clear guidance. Very efficient

CG
CAMERON G.
01/27/2019
In and out
I dropped off my car and picked up less than two hours later. Easy peasy.

ROBERT B.
Astoria, NY
01/26/2019
Friendly local shop w/good mechanics
55 bucks for syn oil change w/new oil filterCANT BEAT THAT.

Flushing, NY
Subaru Crosstrek
01/21/2019
Full service
I had an immediate need to have my brakes fixed. I knew how much it should cost for parts and labor but everywhere just asked too much. I went in on. Sunday to get prices and ended up with my car completely done in a short time with the added benifit of a drive from the mechanic to and from my house so I didn’t have to wait in the service station. Just a nice hassle free experience for a price that was explained in detail and the right price for all. I will go here for all my service needs.

FF
FRANCES F.
Flushing, NY
Kia Sorento
01/16/2019
Today I took my car in at 7:00 in the morning, because I had a slow leak in my tire. Also my head light wasn’t working. They fixed everything in a half hour! I was home by 7:35. I’m very pleased with the service.

EA
ENZO A.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/14/2019
Great service! The staff and the mechanics are very accommodating and very helpful. Most importantly the mechanics really know what they doing with your vehicle.

01/08/2019
Auto Service and Repair
Superb service every time. They really know details of cars and maintain my old 2005 Toyota with almost 200,000 miles in perfect condition. You couldn’t find a better service station!

WR
William R.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with William's wife. She said the staff was friendly, and started on her vehicle right away.

JOHN B.

DA
Debbie A.
Jamaica, NY
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said the business was friendly, the job was done quickly and she didn't have to wait long.