Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5
Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

JOHN B H.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/14/2021
Done Right The First Time
Been using them for over 7 years for all work on my heavy duty diesel trucks. They have always correctly diagnosed the problem and fixed it right the first time. They don’t fix what isn’t broken and stand behind their work. They even worked with out of state shop when my truck broke down in Colorado and needed major repairs to make sure that I truest needed the recommended repairs. Towing a 16.5k 5th wheel, it is important to me to know that my truck is ready for the task, I have no doubts because of their quality of character and workmanship.

SCOTT C.
MINI Cooper Countryman
04/12/2021
Right on the money
Honest & friendly; they do it the right way all around to make sure you become a customer for life.

JAMES H.
04/11/2021
Front end repair and alignment
2500 miles and you turned my
2002 Dodge 1 ton into a new driving baby. Tight as hell and drives straight and tires are wearing great.

BILL B.
04/08/2021
Bill and Eric run a good shop
I’ve used Quick Align for 13 years on all my vehicles. They’ve proven capable on all makes and varied issues and I have been totally satisfied. If I drop my car off at 7:30 it is usually done by 5:00. I’ve recommended them to a number of my friends. They too have been pleased.

BV
BEVERLY V.
Nissan Maxima
04/08/2021
There very polite and honest. Most of all helpful.
Joe was a huge help. Had my alignment done and he explained to me in terms I could understand about my alignment. It feels great to get work done on your vehicle and they treat woman the same as men,and dont try to sale you stuff you don't need. It was just a wonderful experience.

MIKE M.
Dodge Durango
70,000 mile service
Took my 2016 Dodge Durango in for 70,000 service. Car rides great what a difference. Always great honest service.

EO
ERIC O.
Kia Soul
04/06/2021
Awesome! Service.
These guys have taken care of my car several times. I’ve never had a complaint. Just this last time I almost blew my engine and they got me fixed up. Definitely recommend.

Thank you Eric.

04/01/2021
Great service! Quick turn around and handled professionally. Will certainly use Quick Align for future needs.

Thank you.

CHRIS C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Repairs completed fast
Quality work completed in a timely manner.

AR
ALEXANDER R.
04/01/2021
Great job lots of info I needed great job will be back when I fix my truck thks guys
Great just job thks for the info will be back

Thanks Alexander.

ROCKY H.
03/30/2021
Competant mechanics and management.
The mechanics and management are very competant. I would certainly recommend them.

Thank you Rocky.

JANET F.
03/27/2021
Honest, good work, good communication.
Knowing I am not going to get ripped off. Honestly and good work. We (family) have always felt save and secure with the work received. I also greatly appreciate the good communication they provide as work is needed and being completed. All of these skills make them a great place to have our car work done.

Thank you Janet.

RL
ROBERT L.
03/25/2021
Continued great customer service. Been a customer for many years.
Great customer service.
Bill J. from Quick Align San Marcos responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you Robert and Margaret.

PH
PIPER H.
03/25/2021
Very fast upper control arm broke off and fixed in one day
Was in a big hurry to get to work and didn’t have time to put all my tools away in my truck, they were just scattered out of the box and he did it for me. Had a broken upper control arm and got it done in one day and was reasonably priced. Great fast service definitely recommend!!!
Bill J. from Quick Align San Marcos responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you Piper.

MV
MARY V.
03/24/2021
These guys ARE quick!
They had to get parts in but still got my car back to me super fast. I trust them with my car because they come highly recommended by several people in town that have been going there for years. They treated me like I had too! Definitely going back, if my car needs anything.
Bill J. from Quick Align San Marcos responded on 03/25/2021