Overall Rating 3.7500025/5Overall Rating 3.7500025/5Overall Rating 3.7500025/5rating 3.7500025rating 3.7500025
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

LH
Linda H.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Linda said she is always happy with the staff and the work at this business. They are always good for her.

LD
LES D.
Volkswagen Eos
09/17/2019
Always Great
Great, friendly service as always. Quick turn around and honest treatment. They do what they say.

KW
Kevin W.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was good.

KD
Kenneth D.
Ram Pickup
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said that the place gave him good service.

JAMES H.
09/01/2019
Hot,Hot and 106*
After a trip to New Mexico to visit family we had brought our grandchild to Palo Duro State Park to see the park and the show. After a nice; night the truck was not cooling off as we headed toward town. We had the trucked checked and the AC was dead. Of course we had to be back before they could even start and when he started naming what parts he would have to replace I knew that he was just a bit shady. His price was very high I felt so I knew if I was going to pay that kind of money only my mechanic was going to do the job. I asked my wife if she wanted two hot short days or one hot long day and drive in during the night. I sent a text to Quick align that the AC was dead and get me a spot to come in as soon as possible as I know they are always busy.
That day never got below 100 till after we took a LAUNDRY break about 6 PM to give the grandchild a break and a rest break for us in AC. Most of the past 7 hours was 106 and I need AC for an hour or two. After dark it cooled all the was to 90 by 9 and we got home around two. Monday I waited till almost 8 AM to call and my friends at Quick Align was wondering why I wasn't there before they were? They had me scheduled and in the old truck went. I told them I give you the blast furnace, call me when it will hang meat. I never asked an estimate as I didn't care; I had all the heat I wanted. They had another request to fix something on the truck that had broke on the trip and told them to call when finished as I had no idea how long it would take. Well, in just a few days I got a call that all was fixed and they apologized that it took so long as the plastic clips that hold the door panels on took longer to get in as the 2002 clips fell apart when they were taken off. Imagine that: 17 yrs old plastic fell apart??? All the work was $400 less than the guy in Amarillo's request and QA had to fix the rear doors also.
So if you want your car / truck fixed right for a fair price bring your vehicle to Quick Align.

RE
Ricardo E.
Dodge Dakota
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Ricardo said he met with the owner to discuss everything. The owner was very honest and really positive. He was given some great options.

Thanks Ricardo.

HR
Hayden R.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Hayden said that the place and the staff were great and helpful and he's happy to know BJ and Eric.

Thank you Hayden.

Ryan M.
Nissan Murano
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff was thorough and they dropped him off at his house. This is the best place and they did a job well done.

Thank you Ryan.

HD
HERB D.
Dale, TX
08/07/2019
Visit to Quick Align makes my truck smile
Bill and his crew has earned my business. Fair prices for outstanding workmanship!!!

Thanks Herb.

JAMES H.
08/02/2019
They know their jobs!
Will not take my cars else where. Job well done!

Thank you James.

KV
Kevin V.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said everything they have done for him at this business has been top notch. The employees do what they say, it's for a reasonable price, and he has already recommended them. He has been very pleased with all of the staff members. They are pleasant, polite and knowledgeable. He stated they make him feel confident in what they do, and the work backs it up.

Thank you Kevin.

DUKE S.
Austin, TX
Toyota Tundra 4WD
07/19/2019
Awesome service and personnel
Glad I went there to get new bumper and brush guard. I work in Kyle and they gave me a ride there from San Marcos w no problem. Fast, friendly, got to meet the owner and love his philosophy and work ethic and honesty. Very impressed w all personnel. My truck looks awesome!

Thank you Duke.

Jeff F.
Spicewood, TX
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said he's been to this place before and he is happy with their service.

Thanks Jeff.

Jesse F.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said the service was great, and the staff fixed what was needed.

Thank you Jesse.

GG
GEORGIE G.
Kyle, TX
07/09/2019
Honest, reliable, great service
I have been bringing my vehicles to Quik Align for years. They are honest, reliable, work performed on my vehicles has always been exceptional!! I don't trust anyone else working on my vehicles.

Thank you Georgie.

Charles B.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Charles said they are the only mechanics he trusts. They were honest and had fast service.

Thank you Charles.

Dillan W.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Dillan said this business took care of his issue in the same day. It was good.

Thanks Dillan

LD
LES D.
Volkswagen Eos
06/25/2019
My wife has a VW Eos that was not well-maintained by the previous owner. We have had to take care of several things recently. We discovered that Quick Align can do them better and cheaper than the dealership. Great service at s great price!

Thank you Les.

MIKE C.
Wimberley, TX
Honda Element
06/19/2019
Excellent job and customer service
I noticed, visually, something wrong with my front suspension as well as a shudder when braking. I was placed on the schedule immediately. They diagnosed my troubles and gave me an estimate that turned out to be a quote. They said it would be finished by 4:00pm. I pulled up at a little before 4:00pm and the technician had just finished his test drive and pronounced it ready to go. I paid and left. When driving home, I noticed the car hadn't driven like this since new. My car is a 2006 Honda Element.
Mike C.
Bill J. from Quick Align San Marcos responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you Mike, we appriciate the review and your business.

Juan R.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Juan said the staff always do a good job and they do it in a very timely manner.
Bill J. from Quick Align San Marcos responded on 06/20/2019