01/15/2019
Great service. Good folks. We have done business there for several years now and will continue to do so in the future.

STEPHANIE W.
01/15/2019
Great group and greatwork. Kind & friendly staff.

JULIE A.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/11/2019
Quick service, great prices!
Called for pricing one day, had new tiers the next day. Fast friendly service! Already referred a family to call for a quote!

BRIAN H.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/09/2019
Thank You!
Thank you so very much for properly diagnosing the issue with our car! I had decided that it was something else entirely and could have easily wasted money trying to fix issues that did not exist.

MARK A. L.
01/09/2019
Good reliable service
As always fast service an a nice smiling face!

JOEL H.

.....

MIKE S.
01/03/2019
Quick Turnaround
Thanks for the quick turn around on the repairs to my F350. We left for Florida within an hour of picking up my truck and arrived in Destin, FL with no issues.

Thanks again!
Mike S

GMC Terrain
01/03/2019
Friendly employees as well as fast an efficient service.
Any time I need work on the tires on my vehicle, I always conduct business with Quick's. They have always done and excellent job and I have nothing but positive remarks for this business.

FF
FRANKLIN F.
12/31/2018
Customer service
Quality, customer service, always explain everything, family owned and out go to place for tires!

12/20/2018
Reliably great service!
Quick Tire provides prompt reliable service. They are people you can trust!

WJ
WILLIAM J.
Buick Regal
12/18/2018
Great Customer Service
Spent the last month replacing most of the front-end suspension components on my '04 Buick. I finally finished up a complete brake replacement with new parts late Monday afternoon. I was finally ready to have an alignment done. Folks at Quick Tire worked me in and done a great job. Would highly recommend Quick Tire for all your automotive service needs.

FC
FRED C.
Lexus RX 450h
12/18/2018
Friendly , timely and reasonably priced
Quick has been handling service of our 3 Lexus vehicles for several years and my wife and I are extremely satisfied with their service.
We would highly recommend Quick tires for servicing your vehicles.

CHARLES B.
GMC Yukon
12/13/2018
Family business
When you go in they greet you by saying your name, they know who you are . They treat you with respect. They will ask you how you are doing. They are willing to go the extra mile. If you have any questions, they are willing to answer and find an answer. They do quality work at a competitive rate.

DENNIS G.
12/09/2018
Friendly, professional.
Very professional, helpful, decent waiting room, knowledgeable employees. I will be back.

BRUCE B.

LINDA E.
Nissan Rogue
11/28/2018
The people and service
This is the only place I buy tires. I trust all the knowledgeable employees. They make wise suggestions for products that specific for my car. Their prices are reasonable, and their work is quality.

RICHARD .E M.
11/28/2018
Knowledge and helpful
Have used these folks multiple times, always have been pleased.

KH
KIM H.
11/27/2018
Friendly and professional
I knew my front end on my work truck was in bad shape. Technician called to tell what was needed and approximate cost. He went over the needed parts and I was okay with it. They did an awesome job and were very professional and friendly. I’ve never owned Cooper tires but they ride better than any I’ve ever had. Thanks guys! I am well satisfied.

RENEE M.
Volkswagen Passat
11/27/2018
The people
You always treat me fantastic. Even it is a simple question of air to n my tires. Would not go any where else. Service great.