09/13/2018
So efficient, accommodatin, and friendly!

KEITH M.
Toyota Pickup
09/06/2018
New Tires
Fast friendly service as always

MJ
MICHEAL, J.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/26/2018
Outstanding Service
We always go to Quick’s when we need to have one of our vehicles serviced. They always give us an estimate on the charges and once the vehicle is serviced the amount we pay is within a few dollars of the estimate. Keith is awesome we always talk to him if he is not there then we wait until he gets back to have our vehicle serviced.

NW
NANCY W.
08/25/2018
fast service and low prices
Needed tires before going on vacation. Called the tire company I usually use and found out that they would have to order the tires and could take up to 5 days before they came in.
I had heard good things about Quick Tire Sales so I called them to see if I would have better luck.
They also had to order the tires but would be able to get them in 2 days and could put them on my car that day.
Quick's estimate was $220.00 cheaper than the estimate from the other company.
So glad I went to Quick Tire Sales where I received fast and economical service. Another plus was the shop was clean and the employees were friendly.

CHARLES H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
08/01/2018
Service visit
It was time for a routine service and it was well worth the trip to Cullman from Tuscaloosa because Quick Tire always gives thorough service and prompt as well. I had an appointment time, and they took me early and finished promptly.

JENNA H.
07/31/2018
Outstanding servuce
I always have nothing less than excellent service. They were so helpful with my concern today and are rechecking it immediately!!! Which is why I will stick with these guys! Highly recommended! Thanks for being a reliable service and good local business to turn to!

RT
ROBERT T.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/24/2018
The best customer service anywhere!
Quick Tire provides the best care and customer service to their customers and they always go above and beyond to provide professional service to each and every customer. We have used Quick Tire for all of our automobile needs and will continue to do so. They genuinely care for their customers and it shows!

ST
Sam T.
07/06/2018
Tire Rotation and Check Ballance
Wonderful job my truck gos down the rode like a new one . The tires I bought from Quick Tire have ran great. And the service I received was Quick but perfect! Thanks to all!!! May God Bless You And Yours.

GH
GREG H.
07/04/2018
Extremely pleased
Quick Tire Sales was professional, on schedule and competitively priced. I recommend them to anyone needing tires and plan to visit them again for my next tires.

07/03/2018
Oil Change and tire rotation
Staff is professional and kind. Appointments are on time. Efficient work performed by skilled employees. I have recommended your services to all my family and friends.

Hayden, AL
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/02/2018
Great experience
Scheduling online was easy, always great and fast service!

SHANNON H.
Falkville, AL
Nissan Maxima
06/25/2018
Great service is hard to find, but not at Quick Tire!!!

AA
ALAN A.
06/23/2018
service? they like to spam random people
I love when a company takes such little time to confirm proper information about customers. We'll just send an email asking for a review of someone's recent visit to an unconfirmed email address. That should definitely fit the ticket. Well Quick Tire Sales, 0 stars is what I would rate you if I could.

Ram Pickup
06/23/2018
Tire rotation
Always friendly and competent.

MARCIA M.
Toyota Tundra
06/15/2018
First time going to Quicks and won’t be my last Super friendly Great service and very helpful

JENNA H.
06/14/2018
Great honest people
I started using these guys about 4 years ago. My Aunt and Uncle (David and Sherry Lee) told me this is where I needed to go, they had been using Quick tire for YEARS. I’ve been very pleased with the service and product. I drive ALOT for work, and they always keep me up and going. Thanks guys!

VC
Vicky C.
05/30/2018
Awesome Customer Service
Thinking I was going to purchase rotors, Keith told me all the rotors are in spec, he will have technician to turn rotors and you will be on you way. Honda Civic driving like a new car.

LISA B.
05/18/2018
Recent service/repair
I very much appreciate your kind, professional, and prompt service on my 2006 Honda Accord! I like that you call and explain your findings and what you are going to do, in addition to the cost, before you do it. I felt that the cost was fair and plan on returning the next time I have any problems or needed service on my car!

Mary C.
Panama City Beach, FL
05/07/2018
Excellent customer Service

PB
PHILIP B.
04/16/2018
let you know if anything is wrong with your vehicle and suggesting any TRUE repairs required ... Philip Bridges
you can truly count on the TRUTH HERE !!!!!