GH
GREG H.
07/04/2018
Extremely pleased
Quick Tire Sales was professional, on schedule and competitively priced. I recommend them to anyone needing tires and plan to visit them again for my next tires.

Hanceville, AL
07/03/2018
Oil Change and tire rotation
Staff is professional and kind. Appointments are on time. Efficient work performed by skilled employees. I have recommended your services to all my family and friends.

Hayden, AL
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/02/2018
Great experience
Scheduling online was easy, always great and fast service!

SHANNON H.
Falkville, AL
Nissan Maxima
06/25/2018
Great service is hard to find, but not at Quick Tire!!!

AA
ALAN A.
06/23/2018
service? they like to spam random people
I love when a company takes such little time to confirm proper information about customers. We'll just send an email asking for a review of someone's recent visit to an unconfirmed email address. That should definitely fit the ticket. Well Quick Tire Sales, 0 stars is what I would rate you if I could.

Hanceville, AL
Ram Pickup
06/23/2018
Tire rotation
Always friendly and competent.

MARCIA M.
Toyota Tundra
06/15/2018
First time going to Quicks and won’t be my last Super friendly Great service and very helpful

JENNA H.
06/14/2018
Great honest people
I started using these guys about 4 years ago. My Aunt and Uncle (David and Sherry Lee) told me this is where I needed to go, they had been using Quick tire for YEARS. I’ve been very pleased with the service and product. I drive ALOT for work, and they always keep me up and going. Thanks guys!

VC
Vicky C.
05/30/2018
Awesome Customer Service
Thinking I was going to purchase rotors, Keith told me all the rotors are in spec, he will have technician to turn rotors and you will be on you way. Honda Civic driving like a new car.

LISA B.
05/18/2018
Recent service/repair
I very much appreciate your kind, professional, and prompt service on my 2006 Honda Accord! I like that you call and explain your findings and what you are going to do, in addition to the cost, before you do it. I felt that the cost was fair and plan on returning the next time I have any problems or needed service on my car!

Mary C.
Panama City Beach, FL
05/07/2018
Excellent customer Service

PB
PHILIP B.
04/16/2018
let you know if anything is wrong with your vehicle and suggesting any TRUE repairs required ... Philip Bridges
you can truly count on the TRUTH HERE !!!!!

JEFF S.
04/14/2018
great alignment.
I received a great alignment while I waited. I called the morning of my service for my appointment and was in and out in thirty minutes. Thanks as always.

MARY G.
04/07/2018
Quality service that I can trust.
I am told what is necessary and also what is not. I am a widow and rely on their advice because I make road trips alone. Quicks service helps me travel confidently. I would and have recommended their services.

ROGER S.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/01/2018
New Tires for an old Craftsman
I appreciate being told what something will cost, when it will be ready, and having work done right, and that's why I keep going back to Quick Tire!

MATTHIS B.
04/01/2018
Service Peo
Glad to have such good tire seevice close by.
Really appreciate the flat repair

BRIAN H.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/29/2018
Great!
Great customer service and atmosphere!

RHETT M.
Nissan Murano
03/18/2018
Great as always!
Wouldn't trust my little Nissan to any other business.

CHARLES H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
03/03/2018
Good Service
_They are prompt, They do a good job and they are courteous and easy to deal with. That's why I drive from Tuscaloosa for all my major tire purchases and service.

KT
KATHY T.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/28/2018
Pleased
I am pleased with the service at Quicks Tire Sales. I arrived early and they got right to work on vehicle, and while I waited they had a lounge area with a TV and a good selection of magazines. I had my tires rotated and an oil change which was done in a timely manner.