KO
Eva, AL
Chevrolet Blazer
11/15/2018
The friendly honest service
I have always gotten a friendly welcome from the front counter and the shop hands every time I have been there. The shop hands are also honest when telling what parts or service that you need.

LD
LINDSEY D.
11/14/2018
Service is excellent!
Quick tire is my go to for service for my vehicle. The staff is friendly and always willing to go above and beyond!

GR
GEORGE R.
11/14/2018
George l Redding
I had a grate time at Quick Tire there servies department and grate sales people and I would recommend to any one

AF
AMANDA F.
11/13/2018
Check Tire Pressure
They got right to my car and checked all the tires. Thankfully it was just prelude change due to the temperature changes. Very friendly and helpful.

JIM H.
Baileyton, AL
11/12/2018
Satisfied customer
Quick tires is a highly trusted sales and repair store. I have purchased tires and had repair work done there for many years I have always received high quality service and enjoyed each visit because of the friendiy staff and great customer service.

Kia Sorento
11/11/2018
Service with a smile
I usually leave my car until the service is done. I got there at 7:00 and was out and hone by 7:45. The price of the services there are great. I have never been to Quick Tire and been treated with anything but respect.

COREY B.
11/09/2018
Quick and Quality work
Quick tire lives up the name of their business. They finished aligning my Jeep in a timely manner, and not only was I able to drop it off first thing in the morning they were nice enough to drop me off at work while the worked on my Jeep. I would recommend their services to anyone needing an alignment.

JAQUIRA A.
Quick tire
They are very nice people and always able to help in short notice and they do a good job of work

MARK S.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/08/2018
They always do a great job !!!!
They always do a great job !!!! Are always ready to work with you if you need tires or anything they will work with you to get a good quality tire at an affordable price !!! Friendly people there !!!

BG
BERMA G.
11/08/2018
The service is great and the people a wonderful to deal with.
These folks are very professional and the service is always prompt. The entire group are wonderful to deal with! I highly recommend them to all my friends.

TC
TIM C.
11/07/2018
A very well run business.
They treat their customers great. The work is done right and for a fair price. I’ve had work done on all our vehicles. Fantastic customer service and a friendly place.

KATHIE B.
11/07/2018
The en”tire” staff!!
Professional and courteous!!

JOHN K.
Best Customer Service!
They're the only shop we take our vehicles for repairs or tires. They're always friendly and have always gone far and above to take care of me and my family. Nothing better than supporting a local home grown business that has such good people.

SANDRA H.
Dependable fast service
I have been using Quicks for years and have never been disappointed.

KK
KAY K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Overall service
From start to finish, excellent service.

JIMMY B.
11/05/2018
Great Customer Service
I’m along time customer and have always received great service from tire purchases to general service. Quick Tire is my only choice for tires and service.

JUDY W.
Hyundai Tiburon
11/04/2018
People and service
Somebody forgot to change the oil. I know you are busy. Just wanted to get it done while y'all had the car. Great people to take care of your car needs. Recommend them highly.

GF
GLENDA F.
Crane Hill, AL
11/03/2018
Like 'em
Good service and trustworthy.

MEL B.
11/02/2018
Mel B
Great service in a timely manner
Very knowledgeable of all auto maintenance as well as tires

DJ