LISA B.
05/18/2018
Recent service/repair
I very much appreciate your kind, professional, and prompt service on my 2006 Honda Accord! I like that you call and explain your findings and what you are going to do, in addition to the cost, before you do it. I felt that the cost was fair and plan on returning the next time I have any problems or needed service on my car!

Mary C.
Panama City Beach, FL
05/07/2018
Excellent customer Service

PB
PHILIP B.
Vinemont, AL
04/16/2018
let you know if anything is wrong with your vehicle and suggesting any TRUE repairs required ... Philip Bridges
you can truly count on the TRUTH HERE !!!!!

JEFF S.
04/14/2018
great alignment.
I received a great alignment while I waited. I called the morning of my service for my appointment and was in and out in thirty minutes. Thanks as always.

MARY G.
04/07/2018
Quality service that I can trust.
I am told what is necessary and also what is not. I am a widow and rely on their advice because I make road trips alone. Quicks service helps me travel confidently. I would and have recommended their services.

ROGER S.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/01/2018
New Tires for an old Craftsman
I appreciate being told what something will cost, when it will be ready, and having work done right, and that's why I keep going back to Quick Tire!

MATTHIS B.
04/01/2018
Service Peo
Glad to have such good tire seevice close by.
Really appreciate the flat repair

BRIAN H.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/29/2018
Great!
Great customer service and atmosphere!

RHETT M.
Nissan Murano
03/18/2018
Great as always!
Wouldn't trust my little Nissan to any other business.

CHARLES H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
03/03/2018
Good Service
_They are prompt, They do a good job and they are courteous and easy to deal with. That's why I drive from Tuscaloosa for all my major tire purchases and service.

KT
KATHY T.
Vinemont, AL
Chevrolet Traverse
02/28/2018
Pleased
I am pleased with the service at Quicks Tire Sales. I arrived early and they got right to work on vehicle, and while I waited they had a lounge area with a TV and a good selection of magazines. I had my tires rotated and an oil change which was done in a timely manner.

STEPHANIE C.
Hanceville, AL
Ford Expedition
02/06/2018
Great Customer Service
We use Quick Tire for 2 of our vehicles and we love them. They have great customer service, competitive pricing, and a great selection of quality brand products.

DAVID R.
Eight Mile, AL
Chevrolet Traverse
12/30/2017
great
repair done in timely manner and workers knowledgeable

MICHAEL L.
12/24/2017
Great Service!!!
I brought my 2014 Ford Explorer in for an alignment and a potential wheel bearing issue. I was told the wheel bearing/hub needed replacing to fix the issue. They then checked for alignment and told me that it was running true and that I didn’t actually need an alignment. The wheel bearing issue was likely the cause of the uneven wear on the tires. It’s great to not be oversold on stuff that really doesn’t need done. I’ve had experience with other service providers in the area that try to do all they can to get you to purchase unnecessary services. I’ll be going back here for my next repairs.

BOBBY H.
12/19/2017
New tires purchase with additional balance and rotation fee??
I have ALWAYS been satisfied and pleased with service and prices at Quick’s Tire that’s why I keep returning. But I had my first negative experience the other day. I have always purchased new tires and always got free balance and rotation with purchase but not the other day. I went and got my tires b/r and found out that I didn’t purchase the service, but when I purchased the set I was not informed of the new policy. So I was let down knowing that I wasn’t aware of the change and blindsided with a charge on something that had always been part of buying new tires from a tire store.

KE
KELLY E.
GMC Terrain
12/13/2017
Honest work done.
Would totally recommend to anyone. They have always went above and beyond what is expected. They always call and give you multiple prices for you to choose that fits your budget with top quality products to choose from. And a bonus is they have these little calendars I love getting every year.

CHARLES B.
GMC Yukon
11/27/2017
Family owned operated
They treat you like family. Do a great job.

MARCIA C.
Hanceville, AL
11/03/2017
Have used Quick Tire several times. From new tires to oil changes it is always a good experience.

BRIAN H.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/18/2017
Quality
Love this place. Friendly and knowledgeable, they always do quality work!

JIMMY D.
10/17/2017
Thanks for always being efficient and so polite!