Surry, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Ok
Customer service needs works.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/20/2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for speaking with me on the phone about your visit. I apologize for the inconvenience that we cause in regards to your visit. Please give me a call directly when you are ready for next oil change. We appreciate your time and your business.

Doug Bean
207-299-1873
dbean@quirkauto.com

PL
Paul L.
Hudson, ME
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Very neat and very friendly
I Just like going there because of the people are friendly
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/17/2020

Hello Paul,

We appreciate your time and your business. Thank you very much for allowing us to help you with your vehicle. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Tammy M.
Perry, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/13/2020 Category: Service
They don’t try to work with you
They don’t stand behind their car!!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/14/2020

Hello Tammy,

Thank you very much for responding to this survey and for sharing your experience. I will see that our service manager gets a copy of this survey. If you would like to discus your visit please feel free to contact him directly. Doug Bean 207-299-1873. dbean@quirkauto.com

TW
Terry W.
Baileyville, ME
01/09/2020 Category: Service
2018 Sonata Service after A possible condition with your Engine Control System has been detected message
Purchased the car new from a dealership in Georgia 21 months ago before moving back to Maine. This was the first major problem we had with the car since purchasing it. Hyundai recommended Quirk for the repair. Hyundai had the car transported to Quirk (we could not drive it). I called Quirk to let them know it was on the way. They took the car in immediately upon receiving it. They had the car repaired by the close of business. They did a complimentary service check of the car and cleaned it up for us. The car is running great. The service folks were outstanding. Kudos for them for taking care of our problem even through we were not customers of Quirk before they received the car almost without notice.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/09/2020

Hello Terry,

I am so glad to see that our service team was able to get your vehicle into the shop and back to you in the same day. Thank you very much for sharing this with us. If there is anything that we can do for you, please feel free to contact our service team. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your time and your business.

Howland, ME
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer service
Always Excellent!!

Hello,

I am so glad to see that our service team continues to provide you with excellent service. We appreciate your time and your business.

Old Town, ME
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Dont like filling out surveys

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey for us, they are very important. Surveys can be very time consuming to complete. We appreciate your time and your business.

Winterport, ME
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2020 Category: Service
best in this part of Maine
Overall my experience with Quirk has been GREAT, from their sales staff to service, just the best

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that our dealership, from service to sales continue to meet your expectations. Thank you very much for your time and your business.

KP
Kevin P.
Corinth, ME
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Very good service!
The service, as always, was wonderful. The folks are friendly and do a great job. I have a 2016 Hyundai Sonata. My issue was with why I needed the service in the first place. The cover to my car's antenna blew off while I was driving down the road. I didn't hit anything, go through anything...just driving. This didn't seem to be a surprise to either the parts department or service department. I had never heard of this happening and in all the MANY cars I've owned, this has never happened before. The worst part was there is no replacement cover available. You have to replace the entire antenna. The final cost of this was $490!!!! GACK! I don't even think this is covered by warranty....I was 6k over my warranty anyway, but no one even asked what my mileage was to hint that it was covered. I would like to see this problem be addressed...at very least it should be covered by warranty...or be a recall. If that heavy piece of plastic had blown into a windshield of a car behind me...there would be a much worse scenario and a lot more $$ spent then the almost $500 I had to spend. I hope that Hyundai can fix this problem.

Hello Kevin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey and for sharing your experience. Please feel free to reach out to our service manager if you would like to discuss your visit with him. Doug Bean 207-299-1873, dbean@quirkauto.com
Thank you for your time and your business.

BT
Benjamin T.
Bradley, ME
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Ray in service is phenomenal! Because of him, we won't go anywhere else!
We recently moved to Nh and still drive to Ray for our service. He is a huge asset to your company! Unbeatable customer service!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/02/2020

Hello Benjamin,

Thank you very much for the kind words. We appreciate you making the drive to our dealership so that Ray can help you take care of your vehicle. I will be sure to see that Ray gets a couple of this survey. Thank you very much for your time and your business.

SR
Susan R.
Veazie, ME
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly reliable service
Reliable, and great service
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/30/2019

Hello Susan,

Thank you very much for the kind words. I am glad to see that our service team provided you with great service. Have a great new year.

RJ
Rolf J.
Newport, ME
12/19/2019 Category: Service
People and service are the best.
I have been bringing my vehicles here for about 10 years. I can honestly say that Ray (in service) goes the extra mile to ensure all work is done right and promptly. The service technicians are also top notch! Great place and people to know.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/19/2019

Hello Rolf,

Thank you very much for being so loyal to our dealership. We appreciate your time and your business. I will be sure to see that Ray gets a copy of this great survey. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Renee G.
Levant, ME
2010 Hyundai Sonata
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Geat service
Very helpful and never felt pressure to purchase car
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/18/2019

Hello Renee,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and I am glad to see that you were not pressured to purchase a new car while you were here. We appreciate your time and your business. Have a great holiday season.

LC
Lisa C.
Winterport, ME
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
Great customer service with a smile.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/17/2019

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad to see that our service team continues to meet your expectations. Have a wonderful holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Bangor, ME
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/13/2019 Category: Service
They get the job done
Awesome
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/16/2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to this survey, they are very important to us. Have a great holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

PR
Paul R.
Bangor, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Service call
Always get great service from Ray, Chris and the rest of the staff. Quality crew....Quality service.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/11/2019

Hello Paul,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to see that Ray, Chris and our service team continues to meet your expectations. Thank you very much for buying our service team lunch, a good pizza party is always nice. Have a great holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.