Overall Rating 1.93333/5rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333

PA
Priscilla A.
Bradley, ME
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Always courteous and work done in a timely fashion.
Missed my little bag of “goodies”! lol Just saying!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/16/2019

Hello Priscilla,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to us. I am sorry about the goodie bag not being in your car. We do have more made up now, if you would like to stop by I would be more that happy to see that you get one and an extra one. Thank you very much for your time and your business.

EO
Ed O.
Searsport, ME
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Professional and Courteous
I was greeted in a friendly and courteous manner and within a few short minutes found myself comfortably seated in the spacious waiting room that was also a part of the automotive displays. My car was finished within the hour and I was treated with respect and professional courtesy by the service manager as well as a salesperson who asked if he could be of service. Taken together, it left a sensible impression upon me that here a customer was also a person and to be acknowledged as one even after the sale.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/16/2019

Hello Ed,

Thank you very much for the kind words toward our dealership staff. I am so glad to see that everyone treated you with respect and was professional. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1673. I will be sure to pass this great 5 Star survey onto our service and sales team.

Eddington, ME
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Upsell on services not needed.
Super friendly but trying to sell services not required.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/15/2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to this survey, they are very important to us. I will be sure to forward your concerns to our director. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

CD
Chris D.
Hermon, ME
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Good people plus good service
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Chris,

We appreciate you purchasing your vehicle from Quirk Hyundai and for allowing us to service your vehicle for you. I hope that you are enjoying your new Sonata. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

Mckenzie H.
Newburgh, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service second to none
The customer service I received with my recent repair (which was unexpected and expensive) was second to none. I cannot say enough about Chris, the service advisor who assisted me from start to finish. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and patient and willing to take to the time to explain to me the problem I was facing as well as my options. He went well out of his way to explore options with Hyundai corporate which resulted in a 50% assistance with my repair bill, a huge deal for my young family. He was willing to help me explore rental car options. He provided such good communication to me throughout the process. You guys are very lucky to have him serving your customers.

Hello Mckenzie,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to see that Chris as able to save you money with this unexpected repair. Chris does a great job communicating with our clients and going up to bat for them with our manufactures. If there is anything else that we can do for you please feel free to contact us. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your time and your business. I will be sure to see that Chris gets a copy of the great 5 Star survey.

Ronald M.
Benton, ME
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Great speedy service. Very friendly people.

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for servicing and purchasing your new 2019 Hyundai Santa FE from Quirk Hyundai. We appreciate your business. If you have any questions or if there is anything that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us. 207-299-1623

Merlene S.
Bingham, ME
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
The labor cost as much as the bill:(

Hello Merlene,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to us. You made a note about  having a TV. I am not sure if  it was not on or if maybe you did not make it to our second waiting area in the showroom. In our showroom we have coffee, tea and popcorn with a TV sitting area. I apologize if this was not brought to your attention. We appreciate you allowing us to help you take care of your vehicle. If there is anything that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us. 207-299-1623

PL
Paul L.
Hudson, ME
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2019 Category: Service
The place was very nice 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Hospitality was very good an the friendship
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/09/2019

Hello Paul,

Thank you very much for the kind words towards our dealership. We appreciate your loyalty to the Quirk Hyundai service department. If there is anything that we can do for you, please let us know. 207-299-1623

ST
Sharon T.
Hancock, ME
2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Car recall
They was nice an on time...I was there for half hour an they explain everything to me on what they did to my car...
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/08/2019

Hello Sharon,

I am glad to see that they explained everything to you and got you in and out on time. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and for the great score. We appreciate your time and your business. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

CP
Cynthia P.
Howland, ME
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Nason Bean, our salesman and the service department!
Customer service is it for me!!! The service department has always treated us with respect and taken the time to explain any issues that come up on the vehicles. This is my 4th Sonata and I have been very happy with them all. Our salesman, Nason Bean is the best!!! Very professional and knowledgeable. Nason, and the service department are the reasons why we continue to buy our vehicles at this dealership.

Hello Cynthia,

Thank you very much for the kind words toward Nason Bean in our sales department and about our service team. I will be sure to see that everyone gets a copy of this great 5 Star survey. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.  207-299-1623

PM
Paula M.
Surry, ME
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/06/2019 Category: Service
6o,000 mile check up
Friendly, thorough & good communication

Hello Paula,

Thank you for allowing us to help you maintain your vehicle. I am glad to see that you found our dealership friendly and thorough. If there is anything that we can do for you, please let us know. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your time and your business.

Michael H.
Mapleton, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick and efficient very nice customer service and answered questions I had.

Hello Michael,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey. I am very glad to see that Ray, our service writer was able to meet your expectation and that you found our service quick and efficient. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

Newport, ME
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/04/2019 Category: Service
I was in recently for service on my vehicle and as always I received excellent service. I always get a call with a complete diagnosis of the issue and what is needed to fix the issue. I highly recommend this dealership!

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to see that we continue to meet your expectations and that your service writers are giving you complete diagnosis on your vehicle when needed. Have a great 2019 and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your loyalty to Quirk Hyundai.

PP
Phyllis P.
Parkman, ME
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with the service. Very nice people.
I had fast service and I love my vehicle!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/04/2019

Hello Phyllis,

I am glad to see that our service team was able to meet your expectations and was able to get your vehicle serviced quickly.
Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

Bar Harbor, ME
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick service and know what to do!
Very accommodating and helpful on what needed to be done!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 01/02/2019

Hello,

Thank you very much for allowing us to help you take care of your vehicle. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to us. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

DK
Excellent service rapport
Very attentive
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/31/2018

Hello David,

Thank you very much for allowing us to help you take care of your new vehicle. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to our dealership staff. I hope that you had a great holiday season. Please feel free to  contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

Argyle, ME
2009 Hyundai Elantra
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Service department is not trustworthy
Was given a list of what was wrong with my car. I went to my private mechanic due to cost only to find that nothing was wrong. I feel like I can not trust your service department and I’ll not be returning unless I have no other option.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 12/27/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey. I am sorry to see that our service team was not able to meet your expectations. Our service manager is currently on vacation and will be more that happy to speak to you about your visit. If you would like to discuss your visit with him please feel free to contact him directly. Doug Bean 207-299-1873 or dbean@quirkauto.com. I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Hampden, ME
2014 Hyundai Accent
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Accent
Staff at Quirk Hyundai in Bangor have done an outstanding job with our vehicle. The staff in the service department do excellent work.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Have a great holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

JJ
Jeffrey J.
Brewer, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Reliable, friendly service. Thanks!
Great cars with top notch reliable service department and overall friendly atmosphere makes doing business with Quick Hyundai a pleasant experience.

Hello Jeffery,

I am glad to see that you are enjoying your vehicle and that our service department is meeting your expectations. Thank you very much for the 5 star rating. Have a great holiday season and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

BW
Brent W.
Bar Harbor, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/24/2018 Category: Service

Hello Brent,

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating. I am glad to see that our service team was able to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1873.