Overall Rating 1.93333/5rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333

Terry M.
Fort Fairfield, ME
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast efficient service, polite service personel
I had recalls addressed. Easy to get a convient appt, fast service, efficient service rep. Good experience

BE
Beverly E.
Old Town, ME
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service
Always get good service here, friendly staff. I try to get Ray as my service advisor when I go there because he is always great and never pushy.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 04/19/2019

Hello Beverly,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your time and your business. I will be sure to see that Ray gets a copy of the great 5 Star survey. Have a great summer.

Kenduskeag, ME
Great people
Couldn't ask for better service!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 04/19/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for the great 5 Star Rating. We appreciate your time and your business.

Jennifer P.
Holden, ME
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
I was able to schedule within a few days of my call. The service was done is a very short time and I was on my way.

Hello Jennifer,

We appreciate you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that Ray was able to get you in and out quickly. Thank you very much for business.

C B.
Hudson, ME
04/16/2019
AWESOME SERVICE
THIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME

Hello C B,

Thank you very much for completing this survey. I am glad to see that our service team was able to meet your  expectations. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.
207-299-1623

Merlene S.
Bingham, ME
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019 Category: Service
What does review title mean?
Wish you were closer to my home. Wish I could trade a couple of years newer with the same payment.

Hello Merlene,

Thank you very much for completing this survey. We appreciate your time and your business. I am not sure if you have contacted our sales department or not in regards to your wanting a newer vehicle. If you would like please feel free to contact our sales team to see if there is anything that they could do for you.

Lisa S.
Frankfort, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
I love the time they take to put together a little goodies package together for the customers. That tells me that they do care. I just wish I had the money for them to take care of my car all the time. Very friendly.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 04/14/2019

Hello Lisa,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that you like the little goodie bag. Please feel free to contact us first if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your time and your business.

Christina S.
Hampden, ME
2014 Hyundai Accent
04/13/2019 Category: Service
2014 Accent
Outstanding service department
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 04/14/2019

Hello Christina,

Thank you for the great score. We appreciate your business.

NH
Nicholas H.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
In and out
Was completed in the time frame I was told.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 04/11/2019

Hello Nicholas,

I am glad to see that your vehicle was taken care of in the time frame in which you were told. Thank you very much for sharing this with us. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your business.

Jonathan M.
Manchester, ME
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating and Professional
Every interaction I have had with Quirk has been exceptional. I have confidence when they give me advice. They go out of their way to make sure I am happy, whatever the reason I am there.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 04/10/2019

Hello Jonathan,

I am glad to see that Chris from our service team continues to meet your expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you very much for your time and your business. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Recommended to everyone
Quick easy and people were very nice. Easy transaction happy with service

Hello,

I am glad to see that our service team was able to meet your expectations. Thank you for bring your vehicle to us so that we can help you take care of it. We appreciate your time and your business.

Robert G.
Hermon, ME
2007 Hyundai Elantra
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Reliable service.
I'm confident that HYUNDAI WILL FIND OUT JUST WHAT MY CAR NEEDS AND NO MORE AND THAT THEIR MECHANICS WIIDO THE JOB TO FIX THE PROBLEMS.

Hello Robert,

Thank you very much for having the confidence in our service team to help you take care of your vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty to Quirk Hyundai. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

AD
Allen D.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Still the only choice!
Ray got me in at once and called promptly with the estimate. The work came in under the estimate. I feel Quirk takes care of me very well.

Hello Allen,

Thank you for the great survey. We appreciate your time and your business. I will be sure that Ray gets a copy of this great 5 Star survey. Have a great summer.

James M.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
As always excellent service.

Hello James,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey and for the 5 Star rating. I am glad to see that our service is continues to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. Have a great spring season.

Prompt and professional service
My car was taken in on time and serviced in the timeframe quoted to me by the service representative. It was a simple procedure - oil change and wheel alignment.

Hello,

I am glad to see that our service team was able to get in and out as they promised. We appreciate you sharing this experience with us. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. Thank you for your business.

Janet M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Very convient
It seems they always find things to be repaired.

Hello Janet,

Thank you very much for completing this survey, they are very important to us. I am sorry to see that our service team was not able to meet your expectations 100%. I apologizes for them applying the slippery stuff on your mats. If you would like to stop by and speak to our service manager, Doug Bean, I am sure that he would be more than happy to have it cleaned off for you. Thank you very much for your time and your business.

NW
Nicholas W.
Stetson, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service Dept.
Never had to have anything beyond regular service and a minor recall, but everyone I have dealt with has been great. They take the time to explain things without being condescending.

Hello Nicholas,

Thank you so much for sharing this great experience with us. I am glad to see the your vehicle is doing so well for you. Hyundai make a very good product. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

Brewer, ME
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Work was done quickly and I was able to get back to my day.

Hello,

I am glad to see that your car was taken care of quickly. Thank you for sharing your experience. We understand that our clients have busy schedules and need to get in and out quickly. Have a great spring and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623.

GZ
George Z.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
Won`t be going back there again.

Hello George,

I am sorry to hear that your first visit to our dealership was not a great experience. The new brake switch that was installed was defective and that you had to return to have another replaced. I apologized for any inconvenience that this may have caused. If you would like to further discuss your visit please feel free to contact our service manager directly. Doug Bean 207-299-1873 or dbean@quirkauto.com.

2019 Hyundai Kona
04/02/2019 Category: Service
knowledgeable staff who are customer oriented
My experience as a Kona owner started with an excellent salesman (Peter Turner) who was a courteous, thorough educator of the vehicle, and devoted to have me reach out to him with any future questions or concerns.
Now being acquainted with the service department I am genuinely pleased. Doug called to schedule a convenient time for my vehicles service. The service was done in a timely fashion and I was provided clear documentation of condition of the automobile. Doug also encouraged me to contact him with any questions or concerns. Way to go with the great customer service!!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 04/03/2019

Hello,

I am so glad to hear that you were well informed about your new car before purchasing and the service you received when you you  were here. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I will see that Pete and Doug get a copy of this great survey. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your time and  your business.