Overall Rating 4.857145/5Overall Rating 4.857145/5Overall Rating 4.857145/5Overall Rating 4.857145/5rating 4.857145
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

attentive service
very good
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 05/25/2018

Hello Gladys,

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Rating. I am very glad to see that our service team was able to meet your expectations. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

Dana H.
Hermon, ME
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service completed on time. Good followup recommendations.
The scheduled service was completed in a timely manner. The Service Rep also said their inspection showed some cupping on the rear tires and recommended a tire rotation and alignment which they were able to perform while I was there. And I always appreciate the car wash.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 05/23/2018

Hello Dana,

Thank you very much for completing this survey, they are very important to our dealership service team. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

Michael H.
Mapleton, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2018 Category: Service
I am very satisfied went in 15 minutes before appt and they took it right in gave me time frame of 45 minutes but only took 25 or 30 min. And I had to do appt on Saturday because I live 3 hours away so they were great about that
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 05/18/2018

Hello Michael,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that everything went well for you. We appreciate you making the long drive so that we can help you take care of your vehicle. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business. Have a great summer.

KC
Karen C.
Holden, ME
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 05/14/2018

Hello Karen,

I am so glad to see that our service team was able to provide you with the great service that you deserve. Have a wonderful summer and if there is anything that we can do for you, please let us know.

PL
The people
I will return
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 05/10/2018

Hello Paul,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey and for the 5 Star rating. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

PB
Paula B.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Keeping me safe on the road!
Thorough inspection and follow through
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 05/08/2018

Hello Paula,

I am glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you very much for completing this survey. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

James M.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
I ALWAYS get excellent service at Quirk Hyundai of Bangor. I bought a new Elantra in 2007 and drove it for 150,000 miles (ten years), and a year ago I leased a new Electra because of the great service they provide.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 05/07/2018

Hello James,

I am glad to see that we continue to provide you with great service. We appreciate your loyalty to Quirk Hyundai. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

Deborah B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/06/2018 Category: Service
service
I was kept informed as to what work needed to be done to my car before they actually started the work. I was asked if I wanted the work done first. I really appreciate that. Also was told what the cost would be before hand.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 05/07/2018

Hello Deborah,

I am glad to see that you were kept informed in the service process. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. Have a great summer

Michael W.
Dennysville, ME
05/05/2018 Category: Service
hyundai assurance
live to far away for regular services oil changes etc.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to our service team and our dealership. I wish that you lived closer to our dealership so that we could help you maintain your vehicle on a regular basis. We do have Saturday appointments available if that is more convenient for you. Have a wonderful summer and if there is anything that we can do for you, please let us know.

Anonymous avatar
Hampden, ME
2013 Hyundai Accent
Responsive Staff
The staff at Quirk Hyundai of Bangor has always been responsive to my needs. No matter how important (or insignificant) my requests have been, they have always respectfully accommodated me.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that our service team continues to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

SR
Susan R.
Friendly service
Happy

Hello Susan,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey and your business. I am glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations. Have a great summer.

HG
Helen G.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2018 Category: Service
The employees are excellent and a pleasure to talk with
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 05/04/2018

Hello Helen,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to our service writers and the dealership. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Lloyd B.
Winterport, ME
2007 Hyundai Sonata
05/03/2018 Category: Service
GREAT
YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS SO FRIENDLY. AND DO YOUR BEST TO BE SO ACCOMADATING. FOR OUR COMFORT TO GETTING US A RIDE TO DENNYS. AS WELL ASGBETTING THE BEST PRICE AVAILABLE. MANY THANKS LLOYD BEATH
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 05/04/2018

Hello Lloyd,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey. I am glad to see that our service team continues to meet your expectations. We appreciate your business.

AW
Alicia W.
Bar Harbor, ME
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Amazingly
Knowing I only had one thing needed to be done.They found a few other things that that was bad or need to be fix. I told them yeah if you think you can get them all done in time, because I had to be somewhere. I want to say thank you all for everything.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 05/02/2018

Hello Alicia,

Thank you very much for allowing us to help you maintain your vehicle. Have a wonderful sumer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

Anonymous avatar
Holden, ME
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast service as always!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 04/30/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for completing this survey, they are very important to us. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

BE
Beverly E.
Old Town, ME
2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and good service.
I’ve been going here for 10 years and have never had an issue. Always been professional and competitive in prices.

Good afternoon Beverly,

Thank you for your kind words, I will make sure to pass that along to the service department. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future! Have a great summer!

LH
Lynn H.
good service
very friendly, very fast, and would do anything to help you. If you need a ride some where they provide that.

Good morning Lynn,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey! Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you excellent service in the future!

RN
Robin N.
Corinna, ME
Helpful and courteous
Kimberly was very pleasant as she checked me in. When I needed unexpected work, she explained it thoroughly to help me with the decision process.

Good morning Robin,

Thank you for your kind words, I will make sure to pass that along to the service department! We appreciate your business and your five star review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future, have a great summer!

DE
Donnee E.
Columbia Falls, ME
04/24/2018 Category: Service
I feel that Quirk Hyundai Bangor really cares about its customers. I feel confident coming to get my car maintenance done here knowing that it will be done right.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 04/25/2018

Good morning Donnee,

Thank you for servicing your brand new Tucson at Quirk Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time you bring your Tucson in. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future! Have a great summer!

Janice G.
Alton, ME
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Not sure what is wanted for information
They washed my car and put shine on my tires after a hard winter. They are very thoughtful.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 04/17/2018

Hello Janice,

That is great information to share with us. I am glad to see that we took care of you and your vehicle. Have a great summer and please call us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.