Overall Rating 4.857145/5Overall Rating 4.857145/5Overall Rating 4.857145/5Overall Rating 4.857145/5rating 4.857145
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Alexander, ME
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Service&Friendly
We have had excellent service with your since 2001. The first car had problems and you repaired it the first time , the second time you put in a new transmission, No problems with the 2006 car. The 2017 the service has been good other than them hitting a light grey roof interior with a vacuum end and leaving a black mark on the ceiling. That really ticked me off! This happened on the first or second service.
You don't vacuum my car anymore.

RJ
Rolf J.
Newport, ME
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Proud to say this is my Dealer/Mechanic.
After 6 years of bringing my cars to Quirk, I will never take them anywhere else. Respect, honesty, timeliness and quality work are only a few of the reasons this place is so good. Would never hesitate recommending Quirk Hyundai to anyone!

PL
Pierre L.
Brooks, ME
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Air bag sensor problem
Brought my car for service and because the AirBag light would not go off. It was determined that the sensor in the passenger seat cushion was defective and needed to be replaced. I was told that a replacement part would have to be ordered. I mentioned that I didn't feel comfortable driving the car knowing that in the event of an accident the air bags could malfunction. I was offered the use of a loaner car until my car was repaired.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/13/2018

Hello Pierre,

I am so glad to see that we were able to provide you a vehicle while your vehicle was being taken care of. Thank you for taking the time to completing this survey, they are very important to us. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

Bar Harbor, ME
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/11/2018 Category: Service
All work is done within the quoted time frame.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/11/2018

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey. I am glad to see that our work was completed in a timely matter. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Carl C.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
ALWAYS HAPPY
everyone is always so nice and kind. Never had a problem with this business. we have recommended this auto company to many. our cousins in Connecticut bought a Tucson because they loved ours.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/11/2018

Hello Carl,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey and for spreading the great news about our dealership. We appreciate you loyalty to Quirk Hyundai. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

RP
Raymond P.
Holden, ME
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service....
Got a car wash along with service!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/09/2018

Hello Raymond,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey, they are very very important to our service team. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

Brewer, ME
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
They do a great job of getting you in and out as fast as they can. I always feel I can trust what they tell me needs to be done to my vehicle.

Hello,

Thank you very much for allowing us to help you take care of your vehicle. We appreciate your time and your business. We try our very best to not keep clients here any longer than necessary. Have a wonderful summer.

James R.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2018 Category: Service
June 28 Service Visit
Well done, as always.

Hello James,

I am glad to see that we continue to meet your expectations. Thank you so much for your business. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Joyce T.
Winterport, ME
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2018 Category: Service
They are the only ones who have serviced my car and a few of the guys are from my hometown so know them.
Appts. can usually be made within a few days and they do explain what needs to be done before they do it. Friendly atmosphere and they even leave a little ditty bag in your front passenger seat.

Hello Joyce,

Thank you very much for the kind words towards our staff. I am glad to see that everything is reviewed with you before work is completed. Have a great summer. We appreciate your business.

Todd M.
Old Town, ME
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant service, knowledgeable associate, quality work
Each associate was pleasant and clear about services; courtesy shuttle was an extra benefit as the service on my vehicle required several hours. The car performs beautifully after service, a treat to drive in the summer!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/06/2018

Hello Todd,

I am glad to see that everything went well for you while you were here, right down to our shuttle service. Thank you for the great score, I will be sure to pass this on to our team. Have a great summer.

Sedgwick, ME
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Dept.
These guys always take good care of me!!

Hello,

Thank you very much for completing this survey. I am so glad to see that our service team continues to take care of you. Have a wonderful summer and please let us know if we can do anything for you.

LW
Lisa W.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/05/2018 Category: Service
They do a good job maintaining our new car
Getting the routine maintenance done at the dealership has been fine as they know the car. The cost saving incentives have helped. We love our Accent.

Hello Lisa,

Thank you very much for the great 5 Star rating. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate you time.

Sue M.
Unity, ME
07/04/2018 Category: Service
service
Great service and friendly, helpful people. A pleasure to do business there.

Hello Sue,

Thank you for the kind words and for allowing us to help you maintain your vehicle. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

PJ
Pat J.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Consistlently provide great service! Thanks!

Hello Pat,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that you continue to get great service from our service team. Have a great summer.

Corinne C.
My car care professionals
Friendly, competent, they take very good care of my car and are not condescending to woen

Hello Corinne,

Thank you for completing this survey. I am glad to see that you are being treated well here at our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

KA
Kathy A.
Greenbush, ME
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly
Everyone was friendly and courteous. Thank you.

Hello Kathy,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to us. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

06/29/2018 Category: Service
Always so expensive
$90 service turned into $500....always seems to happen at the dealership
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/02/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I am sorry to see that we were not able to meet your expectation. If you would like to contact our service manager to discuss any ways that we may improve for your visit please contact him directly. Doug Bean 207-299-1873 or dbean@quirkauto.com. We appreciate your time and your business.

AD
Alice D.
Hermon, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Pre-Programmed features can be tweaked
There was but one little feature of the Sante Fe that I understood, but it didn't work so well for me. When we mentioned it during routine oil change, the tech was able to make an adjustment and VOiLA, problem solved.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 07/02/2018

Hello Alice,

I am glad to see that our service team was able to answer you question and to make the necessary adjustments to your vehicle. Thank you for allow us to service your vehicle and for choosing Quirk Hyundai to purchase your vehicle from. Have a great holiday.

WD
Walter D.
Waterville, ME
2016 Hyundai Azera
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service department
Always receive great service on my dates for the Azera to be serviced.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/27/2018

Hello Walter,

I am glad to see that you continue to receive great service. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

06/26/2018 Category: Service
2018 sonata sel 2.4 6 speed auto shifts too soon
My Brand new car shakes and shudders a lot from being in the wrong gear. Dealer said it was normal.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 06/27/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for completing this survey. I am sorry to see that you are not completely satisfied with the vehicle. I hope that our service team was able to meet your expectations. I will be sure to see that our service manager receives this survey. If you have any questions please feel free to contact him directly. Doug Bean 207-299-1873 or dbean@quirkauto.com. We appreciate your time and your business.