Overall Rating 1.93333/5rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333

LW
Lynette W.
Trenton, ME
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Honest
I was wondering if I needed new wiper blades and the gentleman at the desk said he would have the technician check them. I was told my blades were fine. I could have been sold something I didn't need but I wasn't. Thank you.

Hello Lynette,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very glad to see that we did not sell you something that was not needed at this time. Everyone works very hard for their money and we like to make sure that everyone keeps it as long as they can. We appreciate your time and your business. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

Doug Bean
207-299-1623

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Regular Customer
Quirk Hyundai Service is professional, courteous and fully aware of the vehicle maintenance requirements, while responsive to specific issues pr requests.

Hello,

Thank you so much for the kind words toward our service team, it is always nice to that they are taking great care of our clients and there vehicles. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your time and your business.

HG
Helen G.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Department
Service department is great, I dealt with Chris and he was polite and very friendly

Hello Helen,

Thank you very much for the kind words and for the great score. I will be sure to forward this survey onto Chris and the service manager. We appreciate your time and your business.

Pittsfield, ME
People are friendly

Hello,

Thank you for completing this survey and for the great 5 star rating. I am glad to see that you were taken care of. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your time and your business.

AD
Allen D.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Stilll the best.
I had made an appointment with Kimberley several weeks ago to get a snow tire switchover, oil change and a couple of filters. Ray promptly got me in and came to get me when the work was done. He also let me know about an issue that doesn't need attention right now, but will. I will be better able to prepare for that work when it needs to get done.

Hello Allen,

Thank you again for completing yet another survey for us. I am glad to see that we continue to meet your expectations. Our service team takes pride in doing our best to serve our clients needs. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your time and your business.

SL
Scott L.
East Millinocket, ME
Prompt service very professional

Hello Scott,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to our dealership. I am glad to see that your service was prompt and professional. If there is anything that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your time and your business.

CG
Christina G.
Knowledgeable and friendly
Did great on my vehicle would definitely recommend them

Hello Christina,

I am glad to see that we did a great job for you and we appreciate that you would be recommending us to others. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you, 207-299-1623. We appreciate your time and your business.

Bradley, ME
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly. My vehicle was in and out in no time.

Hello,

Thank you for completing this survey. I am glad to see that we got you in and out quickly. We appreciate you purchasing and servicing your vehicle here at Quirk Hyundai. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623.

Hampden, ME
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2018 Category: Service
The service department took the time to explain the service I needed recommending repairs that needed to be done to ensure safety.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/12/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey. I am glad to see that they took time to explain the services need before completing. If there is anything that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your time and your business.

Lloyd B.
Winterport, ME
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/10/2018 Category: Service
ALL IS GOOD...
AS ALWAYS FRIENDLY SMILING STAFF/////////////

Hello Lloyd,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to see that our staff greats you with a friendly smile. We appreciate your time and your business. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

RJ
Rolf J.
Newport, ME
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional service
The professionalism, courtesy and knowledge displayed by the service managers and technicians is a pleasant surprise. It is actually a pleasure bringing my cars in to Quirk to have them serviced.

Hello Rolf,

Thank you very much for the kind words towards our dealership staff. I am glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations. I will be sure to forward this great service onto the service team. We appreciate your time and your business.

LH
Lee H.
Clearwater, FL
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Experience
I was travelling thru Maine and staying in Brewer and needed an oil/filter change. The service advisor was very professional and so helpful and answered all my questions. I was completely satisfied with my experience at Hyundai. If I am in Maine again and need service performed, I will most definitely return to Quirk Hyundai!

Hello Lee,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am very glad to see that you were well taken care of. I hope that you get a chance to come see us again if you are in the area. We appreciate your time and your business.

Linda M.
Bucksport, ME
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Really good service, they seem to be able to stick with the appointment time, also good about explaining what and why a service needs to be done.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/08/2018

Hello Linda,

Thank you very much for allowing us to help you take care of your vehicle. We appreciate your confidence in our dealership staff. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623.

BW
Beth W.
Lincoln, ME
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service, fair prices
The staff took great care of me. I had received a promotion for new wiper blades in the mail which initiated my call to the dealership. I was due for an oil change so I added that on to my requests. I was expecting the oil change to be pricey but it was comparable to many local garages. They also noticed I was due for an inspection soon, so they took care of that as well free of charge using a different promotion. So, I got an oil change, new wiper blades, and an inspection for thirty five dollars which I felt was fair. They also recommended some other preventative maintenance that could be done, but were not pushy about it. I didn't have to wait long at all.

Hello Beth,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am very glad to see that everything went well for you while you were here. We appreciate you taking the long drive to our dealership so that we could help you maintain your vehicle. I will look into why the soda machine was not working for you, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

SR
Sherry R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/07/2018 Category: Service
I have leased 5 cars from Quirk. That should say it all....

Hello Sherry,

We appreciate your loyalty to Quirk Hyundai. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and for the great score. I am glad to see that our dealership continue to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623.

HP
Heather P.
Sorrento, ME
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service. They take good care of our vehicle. Shuttle service is a wonderful addition. Thank you.

Hello Heather,

I am glad to see that our service team took great care of you and your vehicle. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623. We appreciate your time and your business.

NS
Nancy S.
Orono, ME
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Business-like and also very cordial
We are very much impressed with your service and your shuttle service. We feel that our Hyundai is now ready for the winter ahead. And thanks for being conservative by telling us to watch the battery but not to change it out unless it gives us a problem starting the car.

Hello Nancy,

Thank you very much for sharing this experience with us. I am so glad to see that you and your vehicle were well taken care of. If there is anything that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us, 207-299-1623. Have a great up coming winter season. We appreciate your time and your business.

PM
Pat M.
Newburgh, ME
Service Department
Excellent customer service!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/06/2018

Hello Pat,

Thank you very much for the 5 Star rating. I am so glad to see that you received excellent service while you were here at our dealership. We appreciate your time and your business. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. 207-299-1623

LR
Leona R.
Hampden, ME
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Staff always tries to accommodate my schedule, works quickly and efficiently, and makes sure I am safe while on the road.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/06/2018

Hello Leona,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and for the 5 Star rating. I am so glad to see that we continue to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

Roque Bluffs, ME
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Alway excellent service
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 11/05/2018

Hello,

Thank you again for completing this survey, they are very important to us. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.