Overall Rating 4.857145/5Overall Rating 4.857145/5Overall Rating 4.857145/5Overall Rating 4.857145/5rating 4.857145
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BL
Beth L.
Veazie, ME
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Love the people at Hyundai
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 09/20/2018

Hello Beth,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, I will be sure to forward this on to our service team. We appreciate your time and your business.

Andrew M.
Hampden, ME
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Andrew Matthews
Excellent service on this date. I've only used it for more complex issues as I can do routine maintenance on a drive-in basis rather than make an appointment which could tie up the whole day. My work was on a Saturday morning with reduced servce and staffing.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 09/20/2018

Hello Andrew,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that we were able to provide you with the excellent service that you deserve. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate you business.

AD
Allen D.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Still the best
Always great!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 09/18/2018

Hello Allen,

Thank you again for taking this survey. I know that they can be very time consuming, but they are very important to our service writers. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

PR
Paul R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Quirk Hyundai Service
Great service....excellent people!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 09/18/2018

Hello Paul,.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad see that everything went well for you while you were here. I will be sure to forward this onto Ray, Chris and Kimberly. We appreciate your time and your business.

BD
Beverly D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Been having my two Hyundai’s serviced here for 13 years. It’s always a pleasure, service reps are GREAT and service is quick.

Hello Beverly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. These surveys can sometimes be very time consuming. I am glad to see that everything went well while you were here. Have a great upcoming season change. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and your business.

Brewer, ME
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Mystery Noise not resolved
Not sure if vehicle was driven to "hear" the noises before and after repair.

Hello,

Thank you very much for completing this survey. If the concern is still present please feel free to contact our service department at your convenience so that they can set up a time for at test drive with you to confirm the noise concern. 207-299-1623.

EC
Elsie C.
Bar Harbor, ME
09/15/2018 Category: Service
service great
Very friendly. They did the work timely fashion.

Hello Elsie,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to our dealership. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that our friendly staff was able to get you in and out in a timely fashion.

EC
Edith C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Everything at Hyundai is geared for customer comfort.
I am very upset about the $$ amount on the work that was done. I feel that I have to come to you because of my warranty. I know that I could get the same work done at a more affordable rate somewhere else. Just saying. I'm a senior and I think that maybe this should be taken into consideration, fixed. income is a B.... Thanks for listening. PS Love my Hyundai.

Hello Edith,

Thank you very much for completing this survey and for sharing your experience. I will be sure to forward your concerns onto our director. We appreciate your loyalty to Quirk Hyundai.

Denise B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Quirk Hyundai of Bangor is a great place to do business with!
Everyone is always so friendly and knowledgeable!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 09/14/2018

Hello Denise,

Thank you very much for the kind words towards our dealership staff. I am glad to see that we continue to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your business.

KE
Katelyn E.
Hermon, ME
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 09/12/2018

Hello Katelyn,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey, they are very important to our service writers and our dealership. If there is anything that we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you for you business.

Kathleen B.
Monroe, ME
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2018 Category: Service
great service
I love this service center
they know me and take great care
I will buy another Hyundai because of them
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 09/12/2018

Hello Kathleen,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your loyalty to Quirk Hyundai. Have a wonderful rest of the summer and if there is anything that we can do for you, please let us know.

JJ
Jeffrey J.
Brewer, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great car/service
Hyundai makes great cars, and Quirk Hyundai provides a great experience with their friendly, timely supportive service dept. Good products and good people have made the sales and maintenance experiences excellent!
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 09/11/2018

Hello Jeffery,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am very glad to see that you have received great service after your purchase from our sales department. We appreciate your loyalty to the Quirk family. Have a great rest of the summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you.

Jeffery F.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
I brought my Elantra there for it's yearly inspection, where the serviceman Scott went out of his way to provide excellent service.

Hello Jeffery,

Thank you very much for completing this survey, they are very important to us. Thank you for the kind words about Scott, I will see that he gets a copy of this survey. We appreciate your time and your business.

AD
Allen D.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Still the best!
All good, always!

Hello Allen,

Thank you again for taking the time to complete these surveys, they are very important to our dealership and staff members. I am glad to see that we continue to meet your expectations. Have a great rest of the summer.

Jennifer P.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, accomodating service.
My scheduled service was completed in a timely manner. Ray was friendly and explained everything thoroughly including the costs prior to completing the service.

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you very much for the kind words. I am so glad to see that everything went well for you while you were here. I will forward this great survey on to our service team and make sure that Ray also see this. We appreciate your time and your business.

AT
Althea T.
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/02/2018 Category: Service
You have an outstanding service crew.
I love your service crew. Ray is the best. Always friendly and ready to take care of my service needs.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 09/03/2018

Hello Althea,

Thank you very much for completing this survey, they are very important to us. I will forward this great score and comment onto Ray. Have a great summer and please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. We appreciate your time and business.

Shirley S.
Bucksport, ME
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly great customer service
First visit and was very impressed. Professional and friendly. Quick service. Thank you!

Hello Shirley,

Thank you very much for choosing us to purchase your new vehicle from and for allowing us to help you maintain it. We appreciate your business. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

BA
Bruce A.
Franklin, ME
08/30/2018 Category: Service
We love this dealership!!!
We are driving our 5th Hyundai and the reason is the service we get in Bangor. Obviously we love the brand, but the crew is awesome! The latest service came in under the price I was quoted and was done sooner than expected.

Hello Bruce,

Thank you very much for completing this survey and for your loyalty to Quirk Hyundai. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our service department. Have a wonderful summer and please feel free to contact our dealership if there is anything that we can do for you.

Clara B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Always friendly, efficient and helpful on how to take care of your vehicle

Hi Clara,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, I am so glad to hear that you and your vehicle are being well taken care of. Have a great summer. We appreciate your time and your business.

Michael B.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Very honest service.
The personnel in the service department are the best I have experienced. I purchased my fist new car in 1967.
Janet M. from Quirk Hyundai of Bangor responded on 08/29/2018

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for the kind words towards our service department. It is alway nice to hear that we are doing a great job for our clients. We appreciate your time and your business.