RJ
RYAN J.
Kia Forte
11/13/2019
Fast and Great Service
I was recommended to this shop by a friend and it did not disappoint. Very knowledgeable staff and the service was fast and corrected everything on my car. I would recommend this shop to anyone who is having any car issues.

GY
GREG Y.
Pontiac G6
11/05/2019
VERY fast and at a reasonable price..with a warranty!
Took my car there on a Monday for new brakes and a strange noise at the front wheel. They checked it out and said I needed new struts (one was broken) and they had found two coolant leaks I knew I had, but couldn’t find. I approved the repairs and they told me they’d try to have it back by the end of the week, since there was so much work to do on it. I asked if I could get it earlier, since I had a Thursday meeting out of town. He said they’d try. Tuesday at 4:15, they texted that my car was ready! They saved the old parts for my viewing and when I mentioned my neighbor that recommended them, they gave me (and her on her next visit) a 10% Friends and Family discount and a coast-to-coast warranty! Can’t beat that!! I’ve used several mechanics over the years, but these guys will get my business from now on.

RON H.
10/31/2019
Great job ..done right and quickly
Jeff was highly recommended by a close friend that would not lead me wrong ...the experience was great ...I will be doing all my servicing needs ( oil changes etc plus going here for any repairs that come up!

KP
KENDEL P.
Volvo XC70
10/28/2019
Highly recommended, five stars, & thumbs up.
Jeff and his crew are very knowledgeable, meticulous, and very courteous.

LL
LUCINDA L.
Nissan JUKE
10/17/2019
Trustworthy, friendly service
Jeff and the crew are always friendly and helpful. I love that the shop is so close to where I live.

TR
TYLER R.
Chevrolet Aveo
10/15/2019
Fast, friendly & reasonable!
They gave me the best quote for the repairs and were quick to get my vehicle back. I very much appreciated their work. Absolutely would recommend.

BA
BRETT A.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/10/2019
Chevy truck
It's hard to find a good and honest mechanic these days, this shop has that...

PP
PAUL P.
Jeep Patriot
10/07/2019
Repeat customer
I’ve used R&J Automotive for three different repairs to my vehicle. Each one was completed right the first time. I also didn’t have to wait a long time for repairs. The staff is always polite and professional.

JULIA D.
Kia Optima
10/03/2019
Speedy and helpful!
Got my car fixed up fast with no issues! Very good experience.

JUSTIN C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/02/2019
Awesome people to work with
Jeff helped me with an issue I’m having. He was able to diagnose my problem quickly for a reasonable price. The best part was that he was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend this place.

MICHAEL C.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
10/02/2019
Knows what my car needs
I'm always treated fairly, and with respect. They call me if anything comes up during the repair and tell me if anything else is needed. The repair is finished within a day.

WB
WANDA B.
Acura MDX
10/01/2019
Very professional, friendly and reasonable
Being a female and a lack of trust in some mechanics makes me skeptical. Spending unanticipated money is never fun but I feel I got my money's worth and a new mechanic. They were professional, thoughouly and quick. In addition did an awesome job!

DV
DEWAYNE V.
10/01/2019
Honest mechanic
They do the work quickly, and as inexpensively as they can. Just a pleasure to deal with!

BW
BILLY W.
09/27/2019
We’ve been returning for years!
Jeff solves our car problems and explains things in easy to understand terms. He usually finishing the job in one day. He priced the job and asks if we want part or all of it to be done. Then he alerts us when the job is complete

LA
LOREN A.
Jeep Liberty
09/27/2019
Great honest shop
We have used R&J twice since my daughter has been in school at OU. Both times the work was done quickly, and these guys are very professional. Great work at a reasonable cost. What more can you ask for?

KL
KAYLEIGH L.
09/20/2019
Great Mechanics
The mechanics here are honest and do there job well. He was very helpful and thorough with explaining what was wrong, and what needs to be replaced. He also let's me know what I need to keep an eye on so that I will be as safe on the road as possible. I definitely would refer a friend to get their vehicle repaired at R & J Complete Auto Inc.

ZL
ZAC L.
Ram 1500
09/18/2019
Amazing as always
Best mechanic in the State. Do not take your car anywhere else.

R
ROBBY
09/18/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Staff is very knowledgeable about proper vehicle maintenance. Owner and his staff are always very professional and courteous. They go out of our way to help our business get our vehicles back in operation as soon as possible, and since we transport adults with special needs, this is important to us. We have been bringing our business to them for years and will continue to do so.

AP
ALLIE P.
Noble, OK
Mitsubishi Galant
09/17/2019
BEYOND THANKFUL FOR JEFF AND HIS TEAM!
Jeff didnt just help us. He went above and beyond his place to help us.
He handled our insurance problem, he basically made it HIS problem and handled it, he is VERY VERY fair in price the lowest u have found yet!
We will forever take our business and anyone else we know to this shop. He is honest, he is great and he is quick! I am so thankful I found him and I will never go anywhere else! Thank you and your team! Yall rock!

RAY M.