Latest Review about 1 month ago

PHILLIP S.
Jeep Cherokee
04/19/2019
Repaired my old Jeep
Repaired my old Jeep - Replaced my headlight switch and battery the same day and returned the vehicle ready to go. Good service as usual Quik direct into the point repairs. I am happy.

MN
MICHELLE N.
04/18/2019
Fast service
Got my car in quick and fixed the same day. Polite and honest service.

TR
TODD R.
GMC Acadia
04/17/2019
Trustworthy, Quality Work
If you are looking for an honest place to do quality work on your auto, give Jeff a call at
R & J. Rick has been working on my trucks for around 25 years and not once have i not been satisfied. This is the place if you have been looking for a mechanic you can trust.

Toyota Echo
03/29/2019
Very professional employees and certified staff
Staff was professional and knowledge on what needed to be fixed and took the time to explain the problem

DOLORES P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/20/2019
Dependability and always done right the first time
His known Jeff and Rick for many years and have received the same Dependable competent friendly service year after year is they have served several different models of automobiles for me. Always giving me the same great quality of service I have come to depend upon.

03/15/2019
Friendly Service
Super friendly people. I was able to walk right in and they handled everything. Will definitely be returning in the future.

JOHN H.
Toyota Tundra
03/13/2019
EXCELLENT SERVICE
I recently took my sons Toyota Tundra to R&J because I had read the reviews and was hoping they would help me. I wasn't sure what all the truck needed or if it was even worth spending the money to repair it. These guys went to really great lengths in providing me solutions to the problems and even helped me prioritize the order of repairs. (In other words, what we needed to do immediately versus what could wait). If you are looking for a knowledgeable, reliable, and TRUSTWORTHY auto repair shop in Norman, call the guys at R&J. There's a reason they've been in business as long as they have.......THEY CAN BE TRUSTED!!!!!!!!! They really helped me out and I know they will do the same for you!!!!!!!

KJ
KENT J.
Kia Forte
03/08/2019
R.& J. Auto is the BEST!
Professional is the word. Prompt communication, courteous, serious, honest. I’ve been living in Norman since 1973 so I’ve used several Auto services here and these guys are currently my go to business..

TH
TRACY H.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/30/2019
R&J
The best customer service ever!!!

EL
EDGAR L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/22/2019
Customer Service
In this busy society it is refreshing to meet real service oriented service provider which truly care about and for their customer in a professional but , friendly manner. They also stand behind their work.

Jan R.
Oklahoma
Lincoln Town Car
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jan said she recommends the business for service.

ER
ELI R.
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/03/2018
Great car repair
Jeff and the crew at R&J Automotive are the best. They always do just what is asked, never any surprises on the bill. They always call first to verify any additional work that might be found after diagnosis. In a world where you almost expect to get ripped off by a mechanic, R&J are very refreshing in their honesty and quality work