Business Solutions

RAE An Automotive Service Co. Inc.

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MK
Michael K.
07/03/2022
Good job o. A short notice
Call the service center the day before I needed the service they made arrangements for me to bring the car in offered me a shuttle if I needed otherwise the...

06/27/2022
Smog for diesel
Professional folks and fast service!

CT
Carol T.
06/23/2022
Quick & easy smog check
Friendly staff, fast and courteous service.

Steve H.
06/18/2022
The work was done in a timely manor.
Bill seems to be tuned in on the job at hand and works on the my car as if it was his own. He seems to like my car and respects.and understans how loved it...

Steve M.
06/16/2022
Rodent remediation
Rodents took over my 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac. We arranged through AAA to have it towed to RAE Automotive and after several diagnostic sessions the...