Suzan M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Volvo XC90
10/11/2019
A great place to have your car serviced
Couldn’t recommend more! In addition to having a knowledgeable staff and providing notch services, this shop is HONEST, efficient, and they don’t overcharge. First came here for a second opinion and now RC Auto is my go-to mechanic. I really appreciate the work they do. Always feel well taken care of whether they’re doing a tune up or oil change, or replacing brakes, pads, rotors, shocks, or spring assembly. Nice folks, quality work and they stand behind it.

CV
Christopher V.
Hopewell Junction, NY
Acura TSX
10/02/2019
Great service friendly staff
Rob and his staff were friendly and helped me get on my way quickly.

09/25/2019
R & C Auto Is The Only Place I Can Trust
I thought I was being smart by asking Dutchess Chrysler Jeep Dodge to replace my rotors and break pads while they were doing some factory recall work on my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. I mean, really, how hard could that be right? Well, the second I got my jeep back I knew something was wrong. It didn't feel right, and squealed like someone was murdering a small animal. If I tried to lift and coast, it would slow down on its own. I thought "maybe needs a breakin period?" So I left it for a couple of weeks and put a couple hundred miles on it, and it just kept doing the same thing. Frustrated I brought my Jeep to Ron and his team at R&C. He had to re-due the entire break job, rotors, and pads. They used the cheapest garbage parts they could get from Mopar. The pads were metallic and rotors were not ceramic either, causing metal to metal squealing, premature rust and wear. So within 2 months I had to have my breaks done on my Jeep twice. Once by the dirtbags at Dutchess Chrysler Jeep Dodge and once done right by R&C. I will never take my cars to a dealership again. They all suck, rip you off where they can and do garbage.

LC
Lee C.
Pleasant Valley, NY
Subaru Legacy
09/21/2019
Quick and friendly
They took me in quickly and got my issues resolved in timely manner keeping me in the loop on every step and going over all my options to resolve. Felt they were there to help me even if that meant a cheaper resolution for the customer. Friendly customer service experience.

CL
Conde L.
Volvo S40
09/12/2019
On my way to work this morning the service light went on in my car and I needed service immediately in an area I’m not familiar with. On the recommendation of a coworker, I gave a call to R &C Auto. The gentleman on the other side of the call, without hesitation ask me to bring the car in and they would take a look at the car. Within 4 hours the mechanics at R & C auto had my car back on the road. All this done within a reasonable price, and professionalism you do not find at short notice. I am extremely grateful. I will be back again and highly recommend. Thank you again.

Experienced personnel
I need my car to be fixed and rob does just that.

GR
Gayle R.
Mazda CX-5
09/12/2019
Trustworthy, personable and friendly service. Been servicing my cars for more than a year here and extremely happy with the service.

NF
Nick F.
Jeep Liberty
09/11/2019
Oil leak and belt pulley
Brought my daughters car to R & C for an oil leak and a belt pulley. They were fast accurate, clean and reasonable. Definitely recommend their garage.

Jule F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Mazda CX-5
09/07/2019
Since finding R and C auto I don’t plan on going anywhere else. The service is very personalized and everything is done top notch. I will definitely recommend as I was recommended by a friend.
Rob R. from R & C Auto & Tire Center responded on 09/09/2019

Always a pleasure...Thank you!!!!!!

08/30/2019
R&C Auto - Only place I trust
I know that Rob is going to do the right job at the right price and not try to overcharge me for things I don't need.

Hopewell Junction, NY
Jeep Cherokee
08/28/2019
Fantastic experience
Always the best. I have multiple vehicles and always bring them to R&C.

HN
Howie N.
Scion xB
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Howie said the experience with this business was excellent, extremely prompt, they were fair in their price and the quality of the work was excellent.

David H.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was excellent and the vehicle was done in a timely fashion and didn't have to wait long.

Adam S.
08/14/2019
Great shop!
Rob and his team have been working on my cars for the last 3 years and I couldn't be happier with the results. They always take the time to properly diagnose my problems and find the least expensive solutions every time. This is truly a shop you can trust!

Rich R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Rich said that the place was the best and he was very satisfied.

WL
Winston L.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Winston said he had a really good experience and the staff was great. They did a great job and did what he wanted them to do.

PL
Paula L.
07/31/2019
Extremely happy with R and C!
I found R and C after I moved here almost 2 years ago, and I couldn't ask for a better complete auto care place than R and C. Rob and his team are honest, reliable, and more than fair in the price of their expert work. As a single woman, it's so important to have mechanics that I know I can trust with my car's maintenance and repair, and Rob and team are simply the best! I'm so happy I found them, and would never take my car anywhere else.

07/26/2019
Trustworthy, Reliable and Friendly. By far the best traits for a mechanic.
Rob and his team are the best mechanics out there. These guys actually FIX cars! They don't try to swap out parts hopping for the best like in the dealerships (NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR TO A DEALER FOR REPAIRS). Rob's guys take the time to diagnose the issue and make the necessary repairs without breaking the bank. I take all of my cars to them for everything. I highly recommend R & C Auto for everything from an inspection to a full on engine rebuild. The best our there. They won't steer you wrong.

HZ
Hillary Z.
Toyota Celica
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Hillary said the business was very good. The employees were able to replace the part on time. She added it should have been a hard part to find. They were able to find it, stored it and they got the vehicle back on the road the next day.

Louis M.
Ford Escort
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Louis said he was referred to the facility. The mechanic was down to earth and had a fantastic attitude. He stated he was made to feel comfortable at the facility. The service was straight up and honest.