TT
Suitland, MD
Dodge Journey
09/27/2020
Fast and did the job
My car overheated while visiting Ocean City. My car was picked up from the parking lot of my hotel. Service was fast and just on time for my commute back home!

GP
GERALD P.
09/26/2020
Great
The service was great and very professional. The service was on time and very efficient

Audi Q5
09/25/2020
Honesty and knowledgeable staff.
We moved to this area this past January and went into Racetrack Auto on a recommendation from a person we know. We couldn’t be happier. We would not think of going to a different auto repair shop.

JOHN H.
09/25/2020
Md State Inspection
Inspection was easy to schedule, work started promptly as scheduled. These guys are honest...didn't try to find problems that didn't exist. Good to know I now have a shop I can trust.

BARRY B.
Oil Change & Tire Rotation
They provide professional service at reasonable prices and they are conveniently located near my home.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 09/23/2020

Bishopville, MD
Excellent Service!!
The staff at Race Track Auto was very professional and completed my car’s inspection in a timely
manner. I would recommend a Race Track Auto!
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 09/22/2020

thank you very much we really do appreciate your business

MIFFLIN P.
Very professional establishment
I feel very lucky to have a wonderful place to get my auto repairs
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you very much. we really do appreciate your business

CHARLIE M.
Jeep Compass
09/21/2020
Great customer service and work completed in a timely manner.

SD
SABRINA D.
Holtwood, PA
Suzuki Grand Vitara
09/21/2020
Awesome place, friendly and great service!!
This is a great place, I got a screw in my tire and I stopped in to see if they could plug it. The owner did it himself. I did not have an appointment and he took care of it on the spot!

This place is the best! Very friendly and great service. If your in ocean city and need your car repaired this is the place to go!!

Thanks again!!
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you so much, we really appreciate you nice review

NM
NICK M.
Ram Pickup
09/21/2020
ray is excellent in helping to set up appointments that fit your schedule.
great staff. service is on time..and work quality is excellent.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you very much, We really do appreciate your business and I'll let Ray know. thanks again.

ANDREW S.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/19/2020
Great service and friendly employees
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you so much, I will pass on this nice review on to Ray and the front counter

LOUIS S.
Nissan Murano
09/18/2020
Polite staff is right to the point.
They took me in at the prearranged time and diagnosed my engine’s problems
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you so much, we really do appreciate your business

Jerry B.
Bishopville, MD
Hyundai ELANTRA
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said they got his service done a day earlier than expected.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 09/17/2020

JOHN F.
Ocean City, MD
09/15/2020
Super service
The service department is very professional, thorough, and pleasant to work with
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 09/16/2020

JV
Joe V.
Mercury Mountaineer
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Joe said they treated him well.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 09/15/2020