ALICE S.
Kia Soul
Prompt service
The ladies at the front desk were extremely courteous and friendly

AA
ALAN A.
Toyota Venza
State inspection
My firs time using Racetrack Auto and I was impressed with the service. I received a detailed report of my inspection and it was explained to me not jus handed to me. Very polite staff. Will definitely be using them for future needs.

PD
PAUL D.
Ford Excursion
01/26/2021
Excellent, responsive service center. Highly recommend.
Appointment was for an alignment for a visiting relative's auto. Immediate appointment and relative is very happy with the work done.

FH
FRANCIS H.
Chevrolet S-10
01/25/2021
Great Job!
Thanks to all at Racetrack Auto for getting me back on the road. My truck is running like new.

AG

Pocomoke City, MD
GMC Yukon
01/22/2021
Highly recommend
Great fast and friendly service.

01/21/2021
Great service at a reasonable cost.
Very good experience. Ray was professional and courteous. After a mechanic checked over my pickup, he called and explained everything that needed to be fixed.

01/20/2021
Very efficient
Very pleasant experience... very efficient

MARK P.
Newark, MD
Dependable
I've been taking my cars to Racetrack Auto for years. Never disappointed. Friendly service, quality workmanship and reasonably priced. Highly recommended.

JIM S.
Buick Enclave
01/19/2021
First shop I called since moving back to the area. Great service from start to finish ☺️ everyone is very nice and took care of my needs with both of my vehicles. I will definitely be back.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you Jim.  We want to thank you for your business and your 5 star review, we really do appreciate it.. On your next visit ask about our VIP program, it's free and worthwhile. Thanks again and please stay safe out there

Quick fuz
I woke up with a tire with psi 12 and a nail in it. racetrack got me in and out in 40 minutes of realizing my problem. Excellent service.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you very much for your kind words and 5 star review, we really do appreciate it

CP
CHRISTINE P.
Buick Envision
01/16/2021
Did exactly as promised as scheduled
Scheduled an appointment for a tire repair. My car was taken in and returned dry quickly. No muss, no fuss and no long wait. It doesn’t get any better than that.

MIKE S.
Mazda CX-5
01/16/2021
Car battery replacement. Answered my questions quickly while in the phone.
I was placed on hold a very short period of time. While on the phone the young lady that initially took my call quickly requested my vin # & let me speak to Day I believe who gave me recommendations & a price as well as next day appointment availability. The competitor I called did not take my Vin # and called back more than an hour later.

Thank you so much for your business and the 5 star review

KAYLA M.
Reliably Wonderful Service
Racetrack Auto is my go-to place for maintaining my vehicle. This particular visit, my car needed some work that was costly. Ray took the time to prioritize what needed to be done so I knew what I could afford to do and what to save for later. I really appreciated his time and honesty! I will continue to return. Thanks!
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you Kayla, we really appreciate your business and your 5 star review. Please stay safe out there

SID B.
Bishopville, MD
Chevrolet Camaro
01/15/2021
Easy, Pleasant
Easy to make an appointment, easy to arrive and get taken care of, easy to check out, very pleasant experience. Great attitude employees.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you so much for your business and your 5 star review, we really do appreciate it. Please stay safe out there