PS
PABLO S.
Sterling, VA
08/04/2021
Very good
The people there are very nice and friendly.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 08/04/2021

Dallas, PA
08/03/2021
Customer Service
Thank you so much, being on vacation and having auto troubles suck. You guys made it easy with your fast turn around on the repair. I had a timeline of a day and a half to check out of the condo to get it fixed and you guys exceeded expectations. Thanks for taking into consideration that some customers are on vacation and require their vehicles to get home. Again thanks
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 08/03/2021

Thank you for the review and you are welcome

BEN M.
Ram 2500
08/03/2021
Tire repair
Quick and courteous fair price

Thank you very much for your business and yiur 5 star review

LAUREN M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/31/2021
Maryland inspection
Overall a good experience. The truck didn’t pass and I was really stressed out after getting the inspection report back so I went in and it didn’t look good at first but Robert the service tech was great and he explained everything to us. He was extremely helpful. The only problem is that I still haven’t received an estimate on the work that needs to be done in order to get the truck to pass inspection.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 08/03/2021

Thank you so much for your business and your review, we really do appreciate it. You should have received your estimate by now. We normally do them at the end of the day Thanks again

JEFFREY M.
Newark, MD
07/31/2021
Great job as always
Stopped by with the battery light on...we talked about what might be the problem. They diagnosed the problem and repaired my baby.
All Is Well
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 08/03/2021

Thank you so much for your review and also your business. We also enjoyed the awesome care package. Thanks

ANN S.
Ocean City, MD
Mercedes-Benz E550
07/29/2021
Customer services is AWESOME
These folks take great care of customers! So happy to have found them!

ME
MARK E.
Collegeville, PA
07/28/2021
Very helpful
We were on vacation and our car has issues. AAA tow affiliate recommended them.
The owner was very responsive, helpful and was able to get our car back to us in one day.
Highly recommend them

REGINA S.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
07/28/2021
To the rescue, once again!
Big thumbs up for checking my battery and not just trying to sell me a new one straight out the gate. I did indeed need a new one, and am happy! Also thanks for offering help with restoring the settings! You guys rock!
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 08/03/2021

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your business, we really do appreciate it

CR
Chuck R.
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Chuck said the business gave him a quote and he took the vehicle in. He said everyone there was nice and the job was done in a timely fashion.

Baltimore, MD
07/24/2021
Great service and fair prices!
Desperately needing my brakes repaired before my drive home to Baltimore Racetrack serviced me the same day I called and was more than fair with their prices. Everyone I dealt with was great also.

Thank you very much.

JOSEPH L.
Fast friendly service knowledgeable staff
Fast friendly service knowledgeable staff
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 07/27/2021

Thank you very much for your business and also your 5 star review, we really do appreciate it

KRISTIN S.
Port Jervis, NY
Mitsubishi Galant
Tire trouble
Had tire problem on my way back to NY from Virginia. They were able to get me in right away ( on a Saturday). Unfortunately they couldn't fix my tire but they were able to give me all of my options to get me back on the road.

TOM S.
Ocean City, MD
Ram 1500
Always good for service
Outstanding service again. Had my vehicle back on the road in less than 24 hours even in the middle of tourist season! Thanks Racetrack!

Thanks again Tom, sorry I missed you

Newark, MD
Scion xB
07/23/2021
Great service!!
Love these folks! Great service and fair prices!