KK
KATHLEEN K.
04/22/2021
Great service, price is right!
Staff is helpful and knowledgeable.

GM
GARY M.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/21/2021
Location, the people, and a one stop shop for everything!
We was having trouble finding a plsce to get our car inspection done and everyone else was too busy but with grest timing and the right place at the right time the great people at RaceTrsck Auto said for us too drop off our vehicle and it would be done approximately by 5pm, turns out it didn't take as long as we had thought and they made our day better. We suggest anyone or anybody too check them out fof quick work and great family feel. This is the best place to go.

CT
CAROL T.
Nissan Rogue
Awesome customer service
Awesome service and answer all questions. Fairly priced and honest.

JOHN H.
40000 mile inspection/service.
Always bring my Toyota Tacoma in for scheduled maintenance. The scheduling process is easy, the service is prompt and performed as scheduled, and the work is done in a quality, professional manner. Nice to have these guys close by!

JANIZE F.
Hyundai Tucson
Fantastic customer service!!
I had an excellent experience here!! Everything was explained to me and easy to understand. I was called and given a price before service proceeded. Everyone was friendly! Great place and would definitely recommend!

MATTHEW M.
04/20/2021
Awesome service
Love the people!
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you very much, we appreciate your 5 star review and your business. Thanks again

LISA S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/19/2021
Couldn't ask for an easier experience than coming to Racetrack. Helpful friendly employees who took care of my car the way that she deserves

RD
ROBIN D.
Cadillac Escalade
04/19/2021
Complete service with a smile
This is your one stop shop for all your car needs. Went in for an inspection and also found out they have a location in showell that can do tags and title same day. No need for the dreaded Mva.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your business, we really do appreciate it

Nissan Titan
04/19/2021
They got me in last minute on an emergency first thing Monday morning, which is tough to do. They make sure you get the service you need, when ever you need it.

Thank you very much for your 5 star review, we really do appreciate it

BART M.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/16/2021
Well done ...
Performed the work in a timely manner, very professional. Explained the repairs in lay terms and Ray was very helpful, treated me as a friend.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you very much we really do appreciate it

REGINA S.
04/16/2021
Today's visit reaffirms my 5 star rating
I am glad these guys took their time diagnosing a problem with my Wrangler. Happy to have such an honest repair shop i. Our area. Thanks Michelle, Ray and Joe.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you so much we really do apprecdiate it. Thanks again

KV
KEITH V.
Chevrolet Suburban
Great Service!
Great service at a fair price. Always. Racetrack has been servicing my vehicles for some time now and consistently deliver at a high level. Friendly staff, knowledgeable service techs, convenient scheduling, and great communication.

Highly recommend to anyone looking for a trustworthy vehicle service business!
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you so much. We appreciate your business and also your awesome  5 star review.

TOM S.
Acura RDX
Always a pleasant experience
On time and as quoted
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 04/15/2021

Thanks again Tom, we really appreciate your business and your reviews.

DANETTE R.
Ford Edge
04/15/2021
Very nice people and convenient to me.
The work I had done was great. People there are very nice. I do wish that when my car wasn't going to be ready on the day they had promised, they would have called to let me know it would be one more day. I only found out when I called near the end of the day after not hearing from them. I had to cancel an appointment and arrange new transportation to get me there on the extra day to pick up my vehicle.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you very much for your business and your review, we really do appreciate it. We're so sorry that we didn't keep you up to date on the progress of the service, you must have falling through the cracks as that is not normaly our process. We will try harder and work on our weakness. Thank you

Honda Civic Cpe
04/14/2021
Fast and reliable
Always gets the job done fast and reasonably priced.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you very much for your business and also your 5 star review, we really do appreciate it