ROBERT C.
04/08/2020
Excellent customer service
It is refreshing to find an auto repair shop you can trust. Professionalism and customer service at its best. Clear explanation of the repairs needed. Thanks Ray!

ME
MARGARET E.
04/06/2020
i Didn’t have to wait for service.
Excellent service,employees friendly & respectful & they do great work.

PS
PATTY S.
04/05/2020
Customer service
I called when I felt a shaking in sterring wheel. Gave me appt immediately. Checked the brakes recommend we do back brakes soon. Gave me an estimate no pressure. Great service each time. Caring respectable and very fair. Thanks for everything. Be safe & Be Well! Patty

LE
LORETTA E.
Pittsville, MD
04/04/2020
Super great service. I was an add on and took me straight away
Super great place to go have any of your auto needs. mine was a minor issue I needed a bulb in my headlamp. Was in and out with in a half an hour and I was an add on for this morning. Great people great service. I recommend to everyone

PA
PHYLLIS A.
Nissan Rogue
04/02/2020
The personal attention regarding my car is much appreciated.
The pickup and delivery service for the 100K checkup saved me time and eliminated my needed to get transportation help from others.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you Phyllis sorry you had to come back. stay safe outn there

JOE A.
Jeep Renegade
03/27/2020
Great folks, very friendly and polite.
They are close to where I live, they are polite and professional. The work to my vehicle was completed quickly, proficiently and compitently. The price was very fair for the work done.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND STAY SAFE OUT THERE

Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you so much!  Stay safe out there

BD
BOB D.
03/27/2020
We recently moved to the area and we're very lucky to have found Racetrack Auto. We've had both of our vehicles there a few times and we're extremely happy with the service that we've received. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable!

THANK YOU SO MUCH   PLEASE STAY SAFE OUT THERE

Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 03/31/2020

thank you very much and  please stay safe out there
Welcome to the Eastern Shore

SA
SIERRA A.
03/26/2020
Fast and Friendly Service
Fast and Friendly Service!!

JOCLYN B.
Saab 9-3
03/24/2020
Very Nice Service
Racetrack Auto has worked on my car for a long time. They are honest and fair and charge you for the work they do. Very reliable!
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 03/25/2020

thank you very much for your business and stay safe out there

RE
ROB E.
Chevrolet S-10
03/24/2020
My place for my truck maintenance
Had my routine oil and filter change! In and out in no time! Great conversation, clean waiting room complete with great free coffee! Living at the shore has great advantages, having Racetrack take care of my truck is just another bonus! Thanks Ray, and the whole staff!
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 03/24/2020

thank you so much Rob stay safe out there
ps thanks for the treats

Dianne B.
Willards, MD
Cadillac DeVille
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Kacira. She said her mother was very pleased. She said they were accommodating, courteous and she was very pleased.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 03/23/2020

thank you for your business and stay safe out there

Lisa S.
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said the people at the business are customer service experts. They do care about their customers and listen to what they have to say. She said the staff and technicians are honest and reliable. If something happens and they cannot fulfill the promise date, it will be worked out.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words
thank you for your business and stay safe out there

CA
CHUCK A.
03/18/2020
recent service visit
Good, prompt service for a basic oil change. While a little pricey compared to the "quicky lube" shops, I don't have to worry about a stripped drain bolt or a filler cap left off. Ray and his staff are courteous and professional I will remain a loyal customer.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 03/18/2020

KP
KRISTEN P.
03/18/2020
Fabulous service. Quick turnaround.
Racetrack A & M was recommended to us by many. Now I know why. Wonderful all around. Do not hesitate to use.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 03/18/2020

SK
SUSAN K.
03/16/2020
Quick and efficient
I stopped by without an appointment and the folks took care of my issues immediately. They are always helpful and fairly priced. I will continue to sing their praises
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto & Marine responded on 03/16/2020