CR
CYNTHIA R.
Baltimore, MD
Acura 3.2TL
06/15/2021
Brakes done less than an hour
We were supposed to leave from the ocean to go home to Baltimore and needed back brakes. They took me immediately and was done in less than an hour. Major brake shops would not take me. We left 30 minutes before the planned time. 2 years warranty included. The best place I've ever been.

JN
JACK N.
Cadillac SRX
06/12/2021
Fair, honest, friendly and communicative.
Fair price and highly trustworthy in my estimation. Expert problem solvers.

CE
CAROLYN E.
Buick Encore
Service on June 11
I can not tell you how grateful I am for the excellent service I received upon my first time visit. The customer service from the front desk to the workers checking out my car. They went out of there way to keep me informed on the status of my car. Again thank you for your service. I will certainly give you all a positive endorsement.

JENNY H.
Ocean City, MD
Awesome service!
Got me right in and resolved issue in the same day
Thanks

MARGRET G.
Raleigh, NC
Lexus ES 350
Efficient Service
My car battery was dead. Their service person arrived within minutes. He jumped the battery, and I went to Racetrack Auto. Within less than an hour I had a new battery and was on my way. And I did need a battery. It was not a sales pitch. The young women working at the counter were polite and professional. While listening to them talk with other clients they aimed to report car problems accurately. I was impressed with the way this business is being run and their concern for client needs.

PM
PAUL M.
Close and honest
The girls at the front desk were great!

BC
BOB C.
06/11/2021
As always very efficient and good people to do business with
Thanks for a great job

06/09/2021
Race to Racetrack
Friendly staff and speedy service.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto and Tire responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you very much, we really appreciate your business

Chevrolet HHR
06/08/2021
First time I used this company since I moved to town 7 mos. ago. Very nice people and fair prices. I am glad they are close to my home, plan on using them in the future when need be.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto and Tire responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you very much. We are a full service garage and would be happy to keep an eye on  it for you

KP
KEVIN P.
Hanover, MD
Ram 1500
06/08/2021
Customer Service
0nly had a tire repaired but observed service given to all customers while I was waiting. Also honored appointment time. Will definitely go back for any tires or repairs
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto and Tire responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you so much. We look forward to seeing you for your vehicle services. Thanks

DONNA C.
Woodstock, VA
Kia Optima
06/07/2021
Friendly staff
This was an awesome experience. I am on vacation and my tire went flat. They serviced my car quickly. The ladies out front were very friendly and more then willing to help
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto and Tire responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you so much. I will relay your message to the girls. Thanks again

ROBERT S.
06/07/2021
Customer service
These people are responsive and polite. I'm really impressed with their customer service. And prices are always fair.

WS
WILLIAM S.
06/05/2021
Quick tire repair
While visiting Assateague from PA I woke up to a nearly flat tire. They quickly repaired it for me at a very reasonable cost.

awesome thank you

RK
RICK K.
Selbyville, DE
06/05/2021
Longtime Customer
We have been using Racetrack to service all our cars since we moved to the area 20 years ago. The staff is honest and will not do work that’s not needed.

We really do appreciate your business and your 5 star review. Thanks again

JOYCE F.
Montclair, NJ
06/04/2021
Great location, friendly staff.
My first visit to Racetrack and I was so impressed with the check-in process. They were extremely efficient and knowledgeable. The best part was the car was ready right on time as promised.