MA
MICHAEL A.
Lexus IS 350
01/18/2021
Flexible and Affordable
I live in the Baltimore area but was coming to visit parents for the weekend in west oc. I could not get an appointment at home so I called a day ahead to see if they could fit me in for a next day appointment for brakes/rotors. They fit me into their schedule and got the work done that same day at, not to mention at a great price compared to shops I typically do business with at home. They were extremely friendly. Plan to visit again in the future when needing work done. Worth the trip!

TYLER M.
Olney, MD
01/17/2021
Great service, honest and fair
Helped me with my truck problem noise. Squeezed me in, evaluated problem honestly and were very nice. My third visit. Thanks!!

VG
VICKI G.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
01/11/2021
They are not looking to rip you off like many places down here !
They are reasonable, always get to the bottom of the problem ! I will not take my cars any where but to Racetrack.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto and Tire responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you so much for your business and the 5 star review, we really do appreciate it

David C.
Ford Expedition
01/08/2021 Category: Service
David said he has been going there for years. He is always happy with the service and everything is great. They always do good work and they work with him on the prices. They got one of their old service people, Carrie, back and she has always taken good care of him. He is a member of their VIP club, so he doesn't pay for oil changes.

CO
Chris O.
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Chris said the business took him in when he needed it and got the work done pretty fast.

LESLIE M.
01/04/2021
I won’t go anywhere else
I contacted these guys in the middle of the night on a Sunday and they responded and got my car right immediately on Monday. I use them for all of my service needs.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto and Tire responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you so much for your 5 star review, we really do appreciate it.

HJ
HOWARD J.
12/20/2020
prompt service prob lems solv ed
had a problem saturday and was promptly scheduled and serviced. Office personnel friendly and knowledgeable. will use your service again and
refer ,you to my friends Thank YOU
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto and Tire responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review, we really do appreciate it. We want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you for your business

NW
NEIL W.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/18/2020
Fast efficient
The lady who works the front desk is extremely efficient and very customer service oriented. She ensures that each customer is taken care of regarding their independent needs. The service department only completed what service is needed and gives honest assessments of your vehicles needs.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto and Tire responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you very much for your 5 star review, we really do appreciate it. I will pass on your kind words. Thank you for your business and we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

MAXINE S.
Ocean City, MD
12/17/2020
Always have been very satisfied with their work.
On time appts.and stand by their work.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto and Tire responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you very much and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

12/14/2020
Good Management
Good notification on my upcoming maintenance.
I like that there is always personnel at the receiving and payment desk.
Your turn around is fast.
You pricing is fair.
Ill be back
Thanks
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto and Tire responded on 12/15/2020

Thank you very much for your 5 star review and your business, we really do appricate it. We want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

GD
GUY D.
12/08/2020
Convenient with satisfactory service
We asked explicitly to be called when our vehicle was finished- this didn’t happen and this wasn’t the first time. We like the convenience of the location and the service but would appreciate the call .
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto and Tire responded on 12/10/2020

Thank you for your business we really do appreciate it. We are working really hard to follow up and make the calls needed. Hopefuly we will do better next time. We hope you have Happy Holidays and a Merry Christ thanks again

Donald S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Donald said that every time he brings his vehicle there, they're prompt and courteous. They do the job correctly and they're done when they say they will be.

Kim S.
Scion xB
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Kim said when the business had the tire she needed they never called her to say it was in. She had to call after the tire had sat there all day.
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto and Tire responded on 12/10/2020

thank you for your business we really appreciate it. we're sorry for the confusion

VG
VICKI G.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
12/06/2020
THE BEST !
Thank You for always taking care of me and my vehicles ! I appreciate you so much !
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto and Tire responded on 12/08/2020

Thank you Vicki.  We really appricate your business and your 5 star review. Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas

FW
FRANCISCO W.
New Market, MD
Kia Soul
12/05/2020
My experience
Like many reviews prior to mine I highly recommend Race track auto
Joe G. from Racetrack Auto and Tire responded on 12/08/2020