Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5rating 4.5714286
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

GJ
Gyan J.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Bellingham
Friendly mananagement / staff. Professional service. Experience Tech.
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 11/14/2018

“We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers”

Jennifer C.
Mount Vernon, WA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast , nice, and good work
Everyone has always been super nice and make sure that all your concerns are taken care of.

Ruth C.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
I’ve been buying cars there for years and am totally satisfied on all levels!!!
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 11/13/2018

Mike M.
Ferndale, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
They communicate

Dennis W.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
FAST AND EFFICIENT......FRIENDLY.
SIMPLY PUT...........SERVICE WAS FAST, EFFICIENT AND FRIENDLY.
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 11/12/2018

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 11/06/2018

“ It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call us if we can help you in the future. “

CT
Cherry T.
Ferndale, WA
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Costumer service very good
Costumer service is great. Did really good job for doing 30K miles service,3 recalls needs to fix, change oil and etc did only 2 hours for all the service needs. Thanks so much. Cherry Trout
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 11/03/2018

John B.
Lynden, WA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2018 Category: Service
The service was great but the waiting area should be better!
The review of issues with my car was very helpful and I really appreciate that. However, the customer lounge could be better since I couldn't find any coffee or other refreshments that you would expect to be available while waiting.
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 11/02/2018

“Your kind words are much appreciated. Please allow us to buy you a cup of coffee next time you are in. We will make sure its hot and available!”

Lynn B.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
friendly, helpful staff
the staff were very friendly and helpful and honored the discount coupon that was recently sent out.
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 11/01/2018

NJ
Nick J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I was very happy with the service. Kevin was excellent to work with.
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 10/29/2018

“We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers”

KN
Kate N.
Sedro Woolley, WA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Always good service
First of all, Kevin is a pleasure to deal with. Everyone is always friendly there. They take good care of my car.
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 10/26/2018

Bernard M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/23/2018 Category: Service
great service manager; very helpful, friendly, responsive, and informed.
Other than not getting a print out of what all was done {computer problems??} [would have been good to see each item checked off and/or rated], the service seemed flawless.
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 10/23/2018

“Thank you so much for the great review”

David C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Could have been 5 stars if....
This was my first oil change with my new Hyundai Kona and was pleasantly surprised when Mario informed me that my service was free of charge. However, I was very disappointed when I got into my car after the service and there were multiple muddy boot prints on my new black carpet! Why doesn't your shop use paper mats? Not only were the boot prints on the carpet, but I had to scrub the dirt off of the foot pedals. I know it's only muddy boot prints to some but I take pride in my new vehicle and keep it spotless. Not looking forward to that again for my next visit.
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 10/20/2018

“Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership. We will be sure a floor mat and seat cover are in your vehicle.”

2008 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic
The most important thing to me was that I felt I could trust the people who helped me. I trusted that I was charged a fair price and that the work was done properly. My car is running great now. As an added bonus, they checked the air in the tires, which we did not even mention to them - a small thing, but very much appreciated.

“Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey”

TK
THOMAS K.
10/16/2018
Honest, Kind and Service with a heart!
Could not Rave enough about Chad, Kean and all the Rest of the crew.
they worked with me, Told me the truth. and did not just shove a car at me and wave goodbye. Great Guys! Number one in the Northwest, i would say!
Sincerely
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 10/16/2018

TG
Tim G.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Very Pleased
Very pleased
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 10/15/2018

“We are so glad your experience here was a positive one”

FC
Fred C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Hometown service
Attentive and efficient service center and information access. Kevin and the team take things seriously and explain the problems well. Serviced usually in a few hours.

Defective parts Mystery
There are defective parts on the Hyundai Elantra that the dealership does not cover. KNOW WHAT THEY ARE!!! Glad I found out before we bought a third car.
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 10/12/2018

"Glad we could talk and get things clarified, thank you sir. We look forward to our continued relationship!"

Joel C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Went in for oil change and bought a car.
Rodrigo was a knowledgeable salesman.He was also very nice and polite . My wife saw a car she really wanted so we looked into it. Chad and Keun worked hard to get our payment just right. It was a very positive experience.

Everson, WA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great staff
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 10/11/2018

“We are so glad your experience here was a positive one”

Judy D.
Deming, WA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service and employees
I have always had the best service here.

“Thank you so much for the great review”