Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

LJ
Li J.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
good
good
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 09/24/2018

Leslie S.
2003 Hyundai Accent
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Service writer Kevin and the guys who work on the cars. Great service and nice people.
Kevin advised me on all the service checks carefully. He remembers me from previous visits (and not just because of the doughnuts, I think!). He gave good advice about needing to carry oil and check it often on my older engine. Also, Gary and Cody were good drivers of the shuttle and nice to talk to.
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 09/21/2018

“When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy”

Richard B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Satisfying Results
I had a time effective oil change and vehicle inspection visit this week on my 2014 Santa Fe Sport Hyundai SUV.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Goes above
Very good service
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 09/20/2018

Susan H.
Sedro Woolley, WA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, quick service
I emailed and got a service appointment right away. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Service was quick.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
As expected
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 09/13/2018

“Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey”

Julie B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department
I appreciate the thoroughness of the service staff as well as how quickly I am able to schedule an appointment. I am always greeted positively and the completed work is reviewed thoroughly.
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 09/12/2018

Robert R.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
The folks at Rairdon's Hyundai always are friendly, courteous, and helpful and the service department seems to know what its doing so we are very pleased with the care our local Hyundai provides us.
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 09/06/2018

WC
William C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/04/2018 Category: Service
It's close to my residence. Service personnel were very helpful
( See above)

Thomas M.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil lube filter work.
Very complete check of entire vehicle

RL
Robert L.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Fast, reliable service. Car received 45,000 mile service check. Personnel were very friendly and service was great.

Jerry H.

Christian M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
08/29/2018 Category: Service
They take their time!
Amazing customer service across the board. Take walk ins for any reason a light fix a tire roto! Even gave me a discount on fixing my bulbs ! AMAZING ! You guys really killed it for me that day! I appreciate it so much!

AK
Angelina K.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and informative! Will Always do business with Hyundai! Never been disappointed! Thanks!!!!

SL
Sandi L.
2010 Hyundai Accent
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Overall
Let you know more after you do my brakes this Friday

Jessica L.
Sedro Woolley, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/26/2018 Category: Service
There ok
Everything was fine think if service was great they would wash and vacuum your car instead of a voucher to do it ourselves thought everyone did that

2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Very Pleased
Couldn't be happier.

08/22/2018 Category: Service
service
recall part still not in but likely Hyundai of America not dealership fault.

PW
Paul W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Great vehicle at a great price
After six other Hyundai's, you'll find two Hyundai's setting in my driveway. Great vehicle with an outstanding warranty.
Super service after the sale. Friendly approachable staff. Always treated with respect and a big smile. A great selection of vehicles on site.

Leesburg, VA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Phenomenal Service
Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham was an absolute lifesaver. While on a roadtrip I needed to get some general maintenance done on my car. They were able to fit me in last minute (end of day, day of!), work around my schedule, and have my car fixed up and on the road again in an hour. Their staff were friendly and efficient and were even willing to drive me to and from my hotel if they had not have been able to fit me in before the end of the day. If I'm ever in the area again and need work done I will for sure come here. Thanks guys!