Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

09/13/2018 Category: Service
As expected
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 09/13/2018

“Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey”

Julie B.
Blaine, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department
I appreciate the thoroughness of the service staff as well as how quickly I am able to schedule an appointment. I am always greeted positively and the completed work is reviewed thoroughly.
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 09/12/2018

“Thank you so much for the great review”

Robert R.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
The folks at Rairdon's Hyundai always are friendly, courteous, and helpful and the service department seems to know what its doing so we are very pleased with the care our local Hyundai provides us.
Derek B., Service Manager from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 09/06/2018

“We are so glad your experience here was a positive one”

WC
William C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/04/2018 Category: Service
It's close to my residence. Service personnel were very helpful
( See above)

Thomas M.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil lube filter work.
Very complete check of entire vehicle

RL
Robert L.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Fast, reliable service. Car received 45,000 mile service check. Personnel were very friendly and service was great.

Jerry H.

Christian M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
08/29/2018 Category: Service
They take their time!
Amazing customer service across the board. Take walk ins for any reason a light fix a tire roto! Even gave me a discount on fixing my bulbs ! AMAZING ! You guys really killed it for me that day! I appreciate it so much!

AK
Angelina K.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and informative! Will Always do business with Hyundai! Never been disappointed! Thanks!!!!

SL
Sandi L.
Blaine, WA
2010 Hyundai Accent
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Overall
Let you know more after you do my brakes this Friday

Jessica L.
Sedro Woolley, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/26/2018 Category: Service
There ok
Everything was fine think if service was great they would wash and vacuum your car instead of a voucher to do it ourselves thought everyone did that

2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Very Pleased
Couldn't be happier.

08/22/2018 Category: Service
service
recall part still not in but likely Hyundai of America not dealership fault.

PW
Paul W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Great vehicle at a great price
After six other Hyundai's, you'll find two Hyundai's setting in my driveway. Great vehicle with an outstanding warranty.
Super service after the sale. Friendly approachable staff. Always treated with respect and a big smile. A great selection of vehicles on site.

Leesburg, VA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Phenomenal Service
Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham was an absolute lifesaver. While on a roadtrip I needed to get some general maintenance done on my car. They were able to fit me in last minute (end of day, day of!), work around my schedule, and have my car fixed up and on the road again in an hour. Their staff were friendly and efficient and were even willing to drive me to and from my hotel if they had not have been able to fit me in before the end of the day. If I'm ever in the area again and need work done I will for sure come here. Thanks guys!

OL
Olivia L.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Excelente

EB
Elizabeth B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Service manager very friendly. Always provides a shuttle if needed.

Four-star instead of 5-star only because other service providers vacuum and wash the car. Would really add to the experience. Was given a coupon for a car wash at a commercial facility (but no vacuum) but this facility has scratched my paint job with all the rolling brushes and beating cloths and my paint has sparkles so not easy to touch up. Seems like Rairdon's could at least squirt the dirt off.

TH
Tom H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, timely service
Service personnel were friendly and work was done on time.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Clean, friendly, professional
Good as usual
Woman who scheduled my appointment talked too fast and put me on the wrong day.
Maybe she was overloaded with early morning calls........

BC
Brandon C.
08/08/2018
Awesome customer service! Amazing products!
Hello Hyundai in Bellingham, WA, I recently traded in a 2017 Hyundai Elantra for the 2018 SE Sonata. I'm vary pleased with the car! I showed up late not knowing they were still open for a few more minutes. I left there with a new car and a smile! They stayed after hours to help me. They went the extra mile on my behalf. There names are Keun and Gabe.

Thanks from your local customer Brandon Current