Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5rating 4.5714286
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

11/15/2019 Category: Service
The service department is amazing!
The friendly attitude and service of this little dealership is amazing! They really go the extra mile for you and your car. The prices of any work to be done on any vehicle is horrible but, somehow the make you feel better about spending your life savings to fix your vehicle.

Jerry H.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Service completed as promised. Thank you to all.

CV
Charles V.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
The best service ever. Chuck v.

Jerry H.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/07/2019 Category: Service
express service well done
The service people provided attentive service and I appreciate their professional attitude.

Jennifer C.

AJ
Amy J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
The VERY BEST Hyundai dealership in the Pacific-Northwest!
I just had my wife's 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited Ultimate serviced yesterday! I didn't have the time to reserve a service appointment and dropped the vehicle off unannounced. The Service Manager (Kevin Heerspink) said "no problem" and had the vehicle serviced in about an hour; and even provided a courtesy transport!!! What GREAT service! I Just love these folks! They are the absolute best in the business. Do yourselves a favor and please do business with them...You will not regret it!

And to the sales team...Kuen, Chad, Gabe, Corey, et al...You guys are AWESOME!!!

They deserve a pay raise Rairdon's. You have the BEST employees on the planet!

Mike J
KEVIN J H., Service Advisor from Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your buisiness!

Kevin Heerspink
Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham
Service Advisor
Phone: (360)738-8000

Robert R.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/28/2019 Category: Service
The personnel are always pleasant, courteous and professional.
Every time we take our car in for routine maintenance we are treated with respect and professionalism.

Judy D.
Deming, WA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Car Repair
Excellent work from the Service Department! Thank you for taking care of my car's problem so promptly and efficiently.

James H.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Kevin is a great service manager!!!

CR
Clarissa R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/22/2019 Category: Service
do not know what this means
easy and timely appointment, friendly staff, comfortable waiting area. And thorough check list of car.

PS
Patricia S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Car. Great service.
Love Hyundai and the service!

WT
Wendy T.
2008 Hyundai Accent
W Todd
Always fast, reliable service. 👍🏻

PA
Peter A.
review
very good... but hey guys its an oil change not the Sistene Chapel!

How did we do ... good thanks... done!

Maple Falls, WA
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Auto service
Took my car in at 10:30 Am and decided to wait in their little waiting room. Car was done and I was out of the door by 11:30 AM. They even rotated my tires . Was very happy,

Cesilia M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful
So great full for Rairdon's service. we didn't buy our car originally from there. But their customer service was excellent, that didn't matter and we were treated as valued customers. We had an issue with our car. They took a look at it. It was covered under warranty but they went the extra mile to check the rest of the car and let us know if there was anything they were concerned about.

Next time we buy a car we will be coming by. It was apparent that their customer service quality was not dependent on how much money we had or would spend there.

Mike L.
Blaine, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Friendly Service
Service Manager was very courteous, and all work was performed in a timely manner.

TA
Teresa A.
Snohomish, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Your service staff is always very polite and punctual!
I Get a free car wash.
No question I have is too silly! Still getting to know the little details of my Wonderful Hyundai!
Please praise Kevin Heerspink. He's been wonderful Since I purchased my Hyundai! Makes time for all my questions w a smile. Very patient, too!

LA
Loxie A.
Ferndale, WA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Last two vehicles bought and totally serviced at Rairdons. Always professional, on time, thorough written results and things to watch for in the near future.

MJ
Michael J.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/14/2019 Category: Service
The VERY BEST Hyundai dealership in the Pacific-Northwest!
Okay...So, where do I start? Well, after purchasing three vehicles from Rairdon Hyundai over the last few years, I just have to say that the sales team; Kuen, Chad, Corey and (Kevin in the service department) are the absolute best in the business! I have dealt with other dealerships in the local Bellingham, WA, area for the last 17 years; and have found them profoundly lacking in the customer service arena.

Keun, Chad and their sales team are amazing!...Approximately 3 weeks ago, my 2012 Hyundai Sonata was destroyed in a vehicle accident. I made a phone call to Chad and explained the circumstances and picked out a vehicle from their website. Chad and Kuen reserved my 2019 Hyundai Sonata Sport, no questions asked...They even started the paper work the day before I picked up the vehicle. The end result, I picked up my vehicle, spent only one hour at the dealership and drove off the lot in my beautiful, brand new Hyundai Sonata Sport.

And, I would like to add...Hyundai vehicles are the most beautiful, efficient and trouble free vehicles we have ever owned! These gentlemen are top notch professionals, no high pressure sales and no stress. They make you feel like FAMILY! We will NEVER do business with anyone but Rairdon Hyundai of Bellingham! I highly recommend them; You will not be disappointed!!!

Richard B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Satisfying Results
I am again a satisfied service customer.