Overall Rating 4.5581358/5Overall Rating 4.5581358/5Overall Rating 4.5581358/5Overall Rating 4.5581358/5rating 4.5581358
Overall Rating 2.48837/5Overall Rating 2.48837/5rating 2.48837rating 2.48837rating 2.48837

RJ
Rebecca J.
Boron, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Always make time for me and awesome customer service.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. It's our pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Deborah G.
Lake Hughes, CA
Regular Service and Warranty work
Both the regular service as well as the recall/warranty work were done in a respectable amount of time - as usual :)
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and loyalty to Rally Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Friendly Service
Courtney was very easy going and knowledgeable. She wasn’t trying to take me for my money and recommend the services my car needed based on my driving habit. Will come back to her for sure
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

FJ
Frances J.
California City, CA
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service by courteous, knowledgeable staff
Excellent customer service is the reason that I have purchased more than one automobile from Rally Hyundai. If the need arises, that is where I will purchase another vehicle. I love my Hyundai Sonata and am, as started, well satisfied with customer service at all levels. I do not hesitate to recommend the dealership to anyone who wishes to purchase an automobile.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. It's our pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

KA
Kathleen A.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Agents always friendly and greet you promptly upon arrival.
I have been very pleased with the service I get. Great staff, great work.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. It's or pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

David W.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Quick service
I was in and out quickly
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Pacoima, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and courtesy staff.
Good customer service and happy with my maint,service on my car.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. It's our pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service needs.

Jason A.
Just a quick oil change
I was able to walk in and get an oil change just before my trip. Approximate wait time was spot on and had a quick turn around. Enjoyed my experience.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We value your time and business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

James C.
Quartz Hill, CA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
great service and good people
as always the service and personal isgreat
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. We look forward to your next service visit.

Summer M.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to our service department. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

JN
Jeri N.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Jeri Nesmith
Customer Service. Art Reyes is great!!!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate you and your business. It's my pleasure helping you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Annie B.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
Great service as always!

GR
Gabriel R.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Everything was done in a timely fashion. Friendly staff and knowledgeable
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We value your business and time. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

2015 Hyundai Accent
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service !
Great service and on time return of vehicle !
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Milford S.
Littlerock, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Love the friendly professionalism.
It was a wonderful experience.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

LG
Latanya G.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Hospitality
I love Hyundai’s awesome hospitality. It’s always a great feeling coming there. Everyone in the service department makes me feel welcome.My only co p,ain’t is the receptionist they are not always friendly, sometimes rude. But at the end of the day my overall experience is always awesome. Thank you foe making me feel welcome, and helping me keep my car running like new!!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

I did speak with the call center after our conversation. The call center manager will be keeping a closer eye on the receptionists answering the phones and how they interact with our customers.

PR
Paul R.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
Commitment
Close by and they step up when you are in need of service.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to our service department. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Top Notch Service!
Rally Hyundai service writers and mechanics always keep my car running top notch!!!
Thank you!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to our service department. It's our pleasure being of service to you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Services
Always friendly, always let you know what they are going to do before hand and let you know if any problems and give you the option of fixing them or not. They always let you know the total cost up front.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Mohiuddin H.