Overall Rating 4.6346175/5Overall Rating 4.6346175/5Overall Rating 4.6346175/5Overall Rating 4.6346175/5rating 4.6346175
Overall Rating 2.48077/5Overall Rating 2.48077/5rating 2.48077rating 2.48077rating 2.48077

RA
Ryan A.
Lake Hughes, CA
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful
Ryan the guy who helped me was very helpful and kind thanks
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Melvin W.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service at a great dealership
The service advisor was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. My vehicle was completed before the estimated time. The service advisor promptly notified me that my vehicle was ready. Thanks again.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

MA
Mary A.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
oil change - i am always greeted with a friendly smile and the waiting area is clean and has fresh popcorn
They always treat me like I am VIP !!!
I will continue to have my vehicle serviced there .
Courtney and Art always take care of me :)
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. It's our pleasure helping you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

GT
Gwen T.
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE!
I always get great/dependable service from Rally Hyundai! Thanks, All!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the positive review! It's always our pleasure. Thank you for your business.

TH
Teri H.
Leona Valley, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/14/2018 Category: Service
I had to bring my car in for the second time in two weeks for the same rodent problem. Cris and Cortney immediately took the car back for confirmation and had me do a drop-off form so that I didn't have to wait. They are quick to let you know what's going on and stay in touch with updates. Service is quick and car is returned clean!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. it's our pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great prices
Service completed in a timely manner
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Joseph M.
Salesman
Make sure u ask for Salesman Gabe Rojas he was really professional with us and made the whole experience one to remember! Thanks again Mr. Rojas we will be back again in the future and looking forward to purchasing another vehicle through you!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the review. I apologize for the confusion with your service contract. The issue was here in our business office. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

PM
Paul M.
Friend, fast service!
Took car in to have oil service. Service writer was great! Done in less time that was quoted.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

DN
Debby N.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Hyundai Owner
Everyone, especially Christy was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. They were able to work me in for my first service with a minimal waiting time.
They made sure I understood everything and were extremely helpful in answering my questions. I love my Hyundai as it drives really well and I feel safe. I highly recommend Rally Hyundai to anyone wanting to buy a car or needing service on their car.

JE
Joyce E.
California City, CA
The service department
Good people
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the positive review! It's always nice seeing you. It's our pleasure helping you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

EJ
Edward J.
Acton, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Awesome service!
As always, fast, friendly and appreciated the moment you walk in!! Thank you!!!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Alvaro S.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Unhappy with service and work completed
Refer to service comments
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience we caused you.

Roberto R.
Pacoima, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer service excellence.
Took it for a oil change service was done at a timely manner good service very happy with it Thank you.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and loyalty. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

AC
Anthony C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Looks like Jiffy Lube next time
Took 1 hour and 45 minutes to perform an oil change and inspection (brand new car), should not take more than 30-45 minutes tops to perform, very disappointed.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience we caused you. I attempted to contact you by phone this afternoon. Unfortunately, I was unable to reach you. I will attempt to reach out to you again during the week.

EA
Ever A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra

Good Service
I liked that the person helping me was a woman. She was really nice and obviously very competent at her job.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate you taking my phone call this afternoon. As I explained we are waiting for the remodel plans to get approved. I appreciate your honesty. We do appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Rosamond, CA
Location
This has great proximity to shopping centers. Plenty of things to do will you wait....
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for the positive review! WE appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Michael M.
Great car service
They have excellent service and we highly recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to have their cars serviced and Chrystal Kha is a excellent service provider to us thank you so very much.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the positive review! It's always good to see you. We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Darlene S.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Darlene S. The most awesome staff always courteous and friendly!!!!!!! Surpurb service !!!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure being of service to you. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

WP
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

BR
Berta R.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Because I’m happy with your service
This is my second time I do the service with you, and I love tha wey you tráeme
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.