Overall Rating 4.6226404/5Overall Rating 4.6226404/5Overall Rating 4.6226404/5Overall Rating 4.6226404/5rating 4.6226404
Overall Rating 2.49057/5Overall Rating 2.49057/5rating 2.49057rating 2.49057rating 2.49057

El Paso, TX

Brandon G.
Sylmar, CA
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
The Staff at Rally Hyundai are so awesome and welcoming. I’ve been taking my Tucson there for regular maitenance since I bought it, and the ladies there always recognize me as a returning customer. They know all my little quirks, like my need to drop the car off quick and be out the door ASAP because I usually leave it in the morning on my way to work. They don’t have to go out of their way to give a little special attention, but they do, and it’s very much appreciated! I have no doubt they treat all of their customers like that, and it’s one of the many things that keeps me coming back.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure being of service to you. We understand our customers time is valuable and it's something we can't give back. We do our best to accommodate and meet our customers needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

FA
Fredy A.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
Service was friendly

Carolyn W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Review
Everyone is very friendly. When you walk in they already know your name. They always go above and beyond and I appreciate that
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to your next service visit.

Jason K.
Rosamond, CA
N/A
N/A
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

TH
Teri H.
Leona Valley, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Always great service
Cris, Courtney, and all the service reps at Rally Hyundai are very knowledgeable, friendly, and personable. It's like taking your car in to be repaired by a friend. I am confident about the work performed, and my car is always returned washed and in great condition.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. It's our pleasure being of service to you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

IS
Ivan S.
Great costumer service
Rally Hyundai service was able to accommodate my work schedule. They got me in and out in a timely manner. The service writer was professional and personable. I was a great overall experience.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure being of service to you. We look forward to seeing you again.

EG
Elisa G.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for you next service visit.

Good Service
Fast convenient friendly service
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure being of service to you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Shavonne H.
Great Customer Service
Service was fast and great. I was there for less than an hour and the staff was very helpful.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

RD
Robert D.
Quartz Hill, CA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The only item noted is when they clean the vehicle (and I greatly appreciate how well the vehicle is cleaned) they inadvertently switch off the headlights and dome lights. It would be nice to make sure all settings are back to normal. Small item. Otherwise probably the best dealer that services vehicles.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the positive review! I will address that issue with our porters. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

AG
Amelia G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
The staff, especially Art and Courtney, are always so helpful and knowledgeable.

Michael M.
Great car service
My service rep Chrystal Kai was excellent in providing all that we need for our car
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty and business through the years. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

YR
Yvonne R.
Great Customer Service
Very impressed with the customer service provided at this dealership
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

AV
Anthony V.
Always feel at home!
I always feel like family when I come in to rally Hyundai you are always greeted with a “hi! how are you doing today? what can we do to help you?” They take the time to get to know you and talk with you and it is always hassle free. This is definitely a big difference that sets rally Hyundai apart from most other dealers! Every department of this dealership is a step above all the rest!

TA
Theresa A.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
The two lady’s that that work in services
Very nice people they know that we care for your car
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai! We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

SE
Sara E.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
I had a great experience at Rally Hyundai. I received an excellent customer service and my car was repaired in a timely manner.

PS
Patrick S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
None
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

VG
Vicky G.
Roseburg, OR
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Easy to get an appointment
Rolled into town to stay with my daughter and low and behold!! I was way over my 15K checkup. Went online scheduled an appointment... guess what?? It got it taken care of STAT.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for the positive review! it's our pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service needs. we look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

2017 Hyundai Accent
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Very professional. I had an issue from before and they stepped up and took care of it
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure assisting you with your vehicle's service needs. we look forward to your next service visit.