Overall Rating 4.5957468/5Overall Rating 4.5957468/5Overall Rating 4.5957468/5Overall Rating 4.5957468/5rating 4.5957468
Overall Rating 2.53191/5Overall Rating 2.53191/5rating 2.53191rating 2.53191rating 2.53191

2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Very easy service process. Was contacted with updates on vehicle. Complete maintenance took just a few hours.

KH
Kristina H.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
The people
Everyone is always great!

Melody G.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Quality Service
Very happy with the service now. Years ago I was so disappointed in Rally in general. But I have to say I feel there have been big improvements in the service and the people that work there. Thank you for going above and beyond for me and i am sure you are going above and beyond for others. I will be back! Thank you Ryan and Art.

Lake Havasu City, AZ
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Only Hyundai within 50 mile radius.
I was from out-of-state with a broken trunk latch. Also had a recall. Felt like I was rushed out. Paperwork not completely reviewed. Told to check owners manual for other complaint.

KH
Karin H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Dash screen for radio, GPS and other goes black intermittently
Service is friendly and courteous with explanations. However it is difficult to understand that they have to duplicate that the screen goes black at random times and usually never when close for service. If I say it does it does!

Stephen B.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Rally people are service masters!
Professional and courteous. Ryan G. a pleasure to deal with. I like how they keep you apprised on progress.

Diana P.
Rosamond, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Excellent, as always
Despite my distress at an unexpected need for expensive service, the staff was excellent. Cortney never flickered in her kindness, patience, and understanding. She gave me information I needed to know, and then let me have time to think. I will miss such supportive service and hope the dealership in the place I'm moving to is at least close to as wonderful as Rally has been.

GT
Gwen T.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick Sevice
Had to have my car towed in for work. Problem diagnosed quickly and a new alternator was ordered and installed in a timely manner. Thanks for keeping me running Rally Hyundai!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. It's always our pleasure helping you. We look forward to seeing for your next service visit.

Jacque S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Just great service
I have been coming to Rally for over five years. The people here are the FRIENDLIEST and always so accommodating. I refuse to go anywhere else. GREAT JOB !!!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to Rally Hyundai. It's our pleasure helping you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Robert B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service...Friendly employees..
Happy to see smiles on employees face.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the positive review! It's always good seeing you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service & speedy service.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Judy G.
Best service ever
Always very friendly, they always remember me and my best friend that comes with me and they always make fresh popcorn as they she loves it. ..makes us feel at home! And love that they still wash my car so it always looks nice and clean when I leave. And it's the only service dealer I have never minded going to. And we have a 2015 Sonata also...
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to our service department. It's our pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Great Customer Service
Courtney and the rest of your staff was polite and very helpful.

AP
Ashley P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick, efficient work, always great customer service. My car always comes back in better condition
Love coming to Rally Hyundai, Kris is always helpful and informative, the workers always take great care of my car, I never leave here upset. My car always comes back in better condition than when it arrived. They always go the extra mile for me, I appreciate them all here at Rally Hyundai
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure being of service to you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

RD
Robert D.
Quartz Hill, CA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Service (oil change)
Rally takes great care in providing service to your vehicle.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

GS
Gabriela S.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
A+
Very friendly
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the positive review! Its our pleasure being of service to you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
REGULAR MAINTENANCE
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Michael R.
2002 Hyundai Accent
10/10/2018 Category: Service
As usual, like the past 10 years I have been coming in, the service was great and my car drove better than when I came in! It also looked better with the car wash! Thx. We had some windstorms in the Valley recently.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and loyalty to Rally Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

VB
Verne B.
Ridgecrest, CA
Excellent Service!!!!
Great service! Very friendly !

BE
Blair E.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Everybody does a good job
Thank you everyone for great service I really appreciate my new transmission it works brand new
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure being of service to you. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.