Overall Rating 4.586957/5Overall Rating 4.586957/5Overall Rating 4.586957/5Overall Rating 4.586957/5rating 4.586957
Overall Rating 2.52174/5Overall Rating 2.52174/5rating 2.52174rating 2.52174rating 2.52174

VH
Veronica H.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
I was sent to the dealer for a inspection of my vehicle. I was very surprised that they were able to repair my vehicle (motor had ceased) at no cost to me. Happy Customer!!!

Delia P.
Ridgecrest, CA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Quickness of service
The service department was relatively quick for what was estimated we were finished in half the time

Jose C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Three words, Quality, friendly, professionalism.
Nothing new, great as always, I don't expect nothing less, the day I do get less good service, that will be the day I'll find some place else, (I also take my wife's Toyota matrix to your dealer, I don't take it to a Toyota dealer, that is how much appreciate what you guys do. Thanks
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your loyalty to our service department. It's our pleasure helping you with vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Marsha P.
The employees
Was fast and friendly service
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

GG
Gudalupe G.
Very helpful and polite.
They were very attentive
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the positive review! It's our pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Scott B.

CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Slow
Ok but slow. Took 2 hours for an oil change. At least I brought some work to do.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate our customers feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our customers service experience. We appreciate your business. We hope to see you again for your next service visit.

Rosamond, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Express oil service
Dealer needs to work in express oil service
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for the review. We value your feedback. Our average service time for an oil change is about an hour and a half. Our oil change includes: oil and oil filter change, complimentary multi point inspection, tire pressure check, complimentary alignment check and a complimentary car wash. We can always cut the wait time down without the car wash or one of the inspections, usually customers will forego the alignment check. Your Ioniq does require 0/20 weight oil which is classified as synthetic oil, which does cost more than the 5/20 weight conventional oil your Tucson takes. I will notify our marketing team in regards to coupons. Being that this was your first service visit here, you will now be put on our mailing and email list for coupons. We hope to see you in the future and you can always go to our website, Rallyhyundai.com and look for coupons under our service specials.

Joann C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
recent work done
good service, friendly people
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. It's our pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Maurice H.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Service provided as stated when I signed in
The solved the problem with the interior trunk release handle in a very professional and speedy manner.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your time and patience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Sandra W.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Excellent service department- Courtney was great!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

08/08/2018 Category: Service
🤔
🤔
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Scott H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Best of service
Excellent customer service and friendly staff all around. My car was nice and clean right out of service too thanks to their wash!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. it's our pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Dan G.
Bakersfield, CA
2016 Hyundai Equus
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Took care of me with loaner car.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate you choosing Rally Hyundai for your Equus service center. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

CE
Constance E.
Tehachapi, CA
2011 Hyundai Azera
08/06/2018 Category: Service
I continue to have my Azera serviced at this dealership because of the courteous nature of the employees and the vehicle is always returned to me in an acceptable condition.
I will always have my Azera serviced at Rally Hyundai. I appreciate that they always provide prompt, courteous service and my vehicle is returned to me freshly washed.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We value your loyalty to Rally Hyundai service. It's our pleasure helping you with your vehicle's service needs. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Billie S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Service and dealer recommendation
Representatives were friendly, knowledgeable my vehicle was delivered on time price as stated vehicle was clean and service was more than expected. Highly recommend. Billie M. Smith

KK
Kevin K.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Timly oil change and service
No surprise’s after service. Done sooner then expected.

James R.
Rosamond, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/03/2018 Category: Service
75,000 miles service
Very good customer services
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

TW
Trayci W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Great car!! Great service!!!
I must say that we couldn’t be happier with our choice to purchase our Santa Fe! The service from Hyundai has been fantastic from the start. The service department team at Palmdale were super helpful and very thorough. We will definately be back! Thank you!!
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

LR
Linda R.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Review
Friendly and knowledge about your vehicle. Nice waiting room.
ART R., Service Manager from Rally Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business. we look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.