Quakertown, NJ
Ford Fiesta
07/22/2021
Best place for service and repairs
Always great, trustworthy service at a fair price. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

GC
Glen C.
Frenchtown, NJ
Acura TL
07/21/2021
Simply the BEST!
Trustworthy, friendly, reliable, and courteous service make this the place to go for your vehicle service. Take your car there for any issue and they are sure to treat you like family. You will get an honest and expert diagnosis of what the problem is and the issue will be taken care of in a timely manner. We are a family of 4- each with a vehicle. We have been a customer since 2009 and if they ever leave we will be very sad.

Collin W.
Clinton, NJ
Mazda CX-5
07/19/2021
There is no more reliable mechanic. Always accommodating and top notch service! Highly recommend

KH
Kevin H.
Honda Accord Sedan
07/01/2021
I’ve been bringing all our cars to Ralph for many years. He’s very professional, accommodating and easy to deal with.

I highly recommend!!

GW
Glenn W.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/29/2021
Honest and Reliable
I have trusted my 2011 Honda Civic to Ralph since we moved to the area 5 years ago. I was thrilled with the service and so glad to find a local family owned business to support. Ralph and his wife Kelly run a great business and have serviced both our vehicles with honesty and integrity. I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who needs automotive care.

06/17/2021
The best auto repair!
Personal service, friendly smiles, honest assessments, great work!

AG
Allen G.
Acura RDX
06/11/2021
Great People
Always there to help -fair pricing and honest work. Great people

Laura B.
05/21/2021
Excellent all around!!
Got me in quick and fixed the A/C issue- very friendly, courteous, and skilled. Extremely clear with the approach they would take and what it would involve, and repair completed promptly. I would recommend to anyone with car issues!!

SA
Scott A.
Stroudsburg, PA
05/11/2021
A pleasure to deal with
I've been taking my cars to Ralph Anthony Automotive for over 2 years. I've always been able to get my cars in for repairs within a day and my car has been ready the same day. You can expect honest, reasonably priced professional service and a "Thank You" from Ralph and Kelly. A pleasure to deal with every time.

Joe M.
04/30/2021
Friendly, Honest, Very Knowledgeable
Friendly, honest, very knowledgeable and no BS! They go beyond the repair and consider future recommendations to save you $$$ in the long run.

C.
Milford, NJ
Nissan Frontier
04/15/2021
Friendly
Great place friendly and helpful.

SG
Steven G.
04/15/2021
thanks !
professional & efficient

04/14/2021
Great service and quality
Ralph Anthony Automotive provided prompt service and excellent quality of work. Ralph is always willing to discuss repair options and works with his customers to get the best outcome. I’d highly recommend Ralph to others!

Laurie B.
Asbury, NJ
Volvo XC60
04/09/2021
They care about their customers
I've been coming here for years. The service is great! They are honest and care about their customers.

AH
Amanda H.
04/09/2021
Reliable & honest
I've used Ralph's for multiple years for multiple cars; GMC, VW & Toyota. They are fabulous at diagnostic & splendid on basic (oil change, brakes etc). They on more than 1 occasion found & fixed something the dealership had misdiagnosed. I have no plan to use any other mechanic on any of my vehicles.