Stockton, NJ
Volvo V70
01/22/2021
The best
Great hometown family mechanic. We take all our cars here.

SD
Sharon D.
Quakertown, NJ
Ford Fiesta
01/08/2021
Service you can trust
As in the past, they quickly diagnosed the problem with my car, ordered the necessary parts after coordinating with me, and made the repair quickly. They also keep an eye out for other potential problems, always with my safety in mind. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Melinda M.
Annandale, NJ
12/13/2020
Outstanding Service- a long standing tradition for Ralph Anthony Automotive
I can not say enough about this automotive facility- they are trustworthy, honest, and extremely supportive. This time they helped me with an off site battery failure- really went above and beyond!!

Brian B.
Annandale, NJ
Land Rover Discovery
11/12/2020
Professionals
The best. Good quality work with great turnaround time. Friendly and attentive service

Mike W.
Flemington, NJ
11/04/2020
Terrible job
I took my f250 in for body mount insulators, I am a ASE Certified mechanic, but I hurt my back so I took the truck in for repairs that I would normally do my self, I talked to Ralph and told him I had the body kit and he agreed to install it, after trying to replace the first mount out of six he called me and said he could not get the rest of them out , made all kinds of excuses, I knew right then he just didn’t want to do the job, he charged me 215.00 dollars for one mount ! I did the rest of the work myself the next day sore back and all in two hours in my driveway! No problems at all ! This man is a horrible business man ! And in fact the one mount he did do he didn’t tourque the bolt to specs , glad I checked !! I will never go there again

JZ

Jeff B.
Pittstown, NJ
Honda Ridgeline
09/17/2020
Ralph Anthony is the best. He work is excellent, very honest, reliable and reasonably priced.

Janice W.
Honda Fit
Why You Should Count On Ralph Anthony For Servicing Your Vehicle
This is the second time I counted on Ralph Anthony To Service My Vehicle And He Delivered Professionally, Honestly, Affordably, And In A Timely Manner. I will use Ralph Anthony services again and again!!! 😃

ZG
Zuzana G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/11/2020
Excellent experience
Excellent service. I was very happy with my visit .

HT
Hal T.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/02/2020
Friendly , dependable, fair, competent, good looking
They are good people’s

EJ
Eric J.
Pittstown, NJ
Ford Flex
09/02/2020
Honesty, reliability, competance, fast service, at a fair price.
I've had all my vehicles serviced at Ralph Anthonys. Ralph and Kelly always work hard to ensure that I am happy with all aspects of my service, and they give me a fair repair price too. They always find time to fit me into a busy schedule as well.

Joe P.
GMC Savana Cutaway
08/31/2020
Friendly staff, very knowledgeable and trustworthy!! I've taken my vehicles there for years. Ralph Anthony Automotive is highly recommended. They get our work trucks in and out the same day, for routine maintenance of course.

SG
Steven G.
08/27/2020
ralph tells the truth....
Ralph does what he says he’s going to do when he says he’s going to do it tells you the truth about your vehicle