4.6

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

ER
Esther R.
Gonzales, LA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Overall good
I have been treated nicely and have been satisfied with the work.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you for your review! I will bring up parking availabilty to my manager!

RO
Roger O.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2020 Category: Service
The people and service.
I was short on time. Liz was able to get me in and out quickly. I really appreciated her help.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

10/14/2020 Category: Service
Engine replaced
Perfect
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy to have you as a new loyal customer at Ralph Sellers Hyundai!

Gonzales, LA

Prairieville, LA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service from the Service Team
I’ve been coming to Ralph Sellers for both service and purchases for my last three vehicles. Everyone greats you by name, explains or answers questions in an easy to understand matter, and are just super amazing. Liz, Ben, and Lauren and then whole service team are committed to you and your vehicle and do an amazing job. KEEP IT UP!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! Here at Ralph Sellers Hyundai, we appreciate your loyalty!! :)

KR
Kaitlyn R.
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgable staff
The staff is always so helpful and consistent!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you so much Ms.R! we apprecaite your loyalty and business with Ralph Sellers Hyundai!

TP
Tara P.
La Place, LA
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Quick quality work
Excellent communication and professional work!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you so much! We strive for excellence customer service and we are so glad to hear that is what you were provided! :)

CR
Cassidy R.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Liz was an amazing person to work with and I will definitely recommend her! Her personality was wonderful and very friendly!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. Here at Ralph Sellers Hyundai we appreciate you are such a great and loyal customer!

09/28/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional
From the time I placed my call to getting my car back I received incredible service. The Liz was nice and detailed with what work would be done on my car. She then followed up with me on the progress on my car. Overall I am very pleased with my experience.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

thank you so much for the kind review!

Douglas B.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Ralph Sellers Service Department
If you are looking for excellent service with that warm and fuzzy family feeling, then have your car or truck serviced at Ralph Sellers. Have never had a bad experience in over 7 years.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thanks so much for your loyalty to Ralph Sellers Hyundai. We are so glad to be able to be you perferred deal and get your car the care it needs to keep you on the road!

Danny M.
Prairieville, LA
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Courteous and knowledgeable staff
Excellent Service as always.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you so much!!!!

AR
Annetta R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
I can actually say I had an enjoyable experience getting my car repaired! All of the employees were extremely nice, and Liz was a great help in expediting our repairs. Service was quick and excellent.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so glad to get you back on the road in a timely manner!

SF
Sean F.
09/18/2020
Good Service department
I've been bringing my Abarth here since I've bought the car for oil changes. Liz has been my service advisor every time and she is very friendly and gets my car in fast. Everything is done in a reasonable amount of time and my car is very well taken care of every time.

Waiting area is nice. Free wifi and the coffee has been pretty good.

Definitely takes away the headache of changing the oil myself!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are glad that we are able to get you back on the road and back to your busy day! We appreciate you business at Ralph Sellers.

KR
Krista R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Service Department
Liz and the crew are outstanding! Liz goes above and beyond to ensure your experience is great. Fast service. Friendly staff. Outstanding experience!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

You are too kind! Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are glad we are able to keep you driving safetly on the roads!