4.5

Overall Rating 4.0294118/5Overall Rating 4.0294118/5Overall Rating 4.0294118/5Overall Rating 4.0294118/5rating 4.0294118
Overall Rating 1.97059/5rating 1.97059rating 1.97059rating 1.97059rating 1.97059

John B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
LIZ IS THE BEST!
Love working with Liz in service. She is honest and wants the best for you!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you guys so much!!! :)

PM
Pamela M.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
better next time
usually the people that greet me and take my info seem like they get a lot of distractions. I went there on a friday to tell them about my problem and I was told that the part had to be ordered and it should be in the next day. I told them that I would be able to return until tuesday, so they said that would be fine. I returned on tuesday, and they hadnt ordered the part yet, and didnt know about it. They told me that they were going to order the part and it would be a couple of days. to wait for their call. I was called on thursday so I went in and I was going to get a ride home, but the car that they usually use was taken to go get lunch. They found another car for the driver, I was not told how long it would be because that person was at lunch at 11:30 am. The driver was great, and really the car repair only took 30 min. I was quoted $138.00 but they tacked on an unexpected $80 garage fee.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for taking my phone this morning. Again, I apologize for the extra charge and I will for sure take care of you when you come in for scheduled maintenance. Customer service and satisfaction is my number on priority and I would ove to be offered a second chance to make this right.

thank you!

Lester M.
Reserve, LA
2014 Hyundai Equus
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Al
The same type of good service
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you so much! We apprecaite your business with Ralph Sellers Hyundai!

RT
Robert T.
Saint Amant, LA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Always on time, always great, always friendly
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks so much for your review! :)

John P.
Denham Springs, LA
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Car Serving
Got right to our car and had it serviced with very little "wait" time.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you so much for your review! :)

Bertha H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Great experience they know how to take care of my vehicle .
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you business at Ralph Sellers Hyundai. :)

Carline B.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Awesome job
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for your review! :)

David G.
Paulina, LA
2013 Hyundai Equus
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Totally disappointed
I brought my vehicle in for issues with the suspension. Although the customer service was very friendly and caring, the end result was very unsatisfactory. I brought the vehicle in three times and each time there seemed to be a different diagnosis (of course, one that cost me more money) with no real solution.

To further my frustrations, I spoke with Jana, from the Hyundai Motor Corporation Consumer Affairs department, only to find out that there is nothing that can be done from their end.

With that being said, I now have a terrible disposition, when it comes to Ralph Sellers and Hyundai/Genesis products. Unfortunately one bad experience can wipe out several good experiences.

It's never easy spending money on vehicle repairs but when you're spending money with not resolution, the experience becomes unacceptable. Fortunately for me I've found a resolution outside of Ralph Sellers and Hyundai/Genesis.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you so much your review! :) We love having you as such a loyal Ralph Sellers Hyundai customer.

BW
Brandon W.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor (Liz)
Liiz is one of the best service advisors i have worked with in a while. She communicates throughout the entire service process whether you are physically there or away. Shes aleays positive, smiles and make the whole service experience absolutely amazing!
Thanks Liz
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you  so much your review! :)

VH
Vickie H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Always Excellent
Service is always exceptional!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! Customer service is my top priority! We look forward to serivicing you vehicle's future needs at Ralph Sellers Hyundai :)

RP
Rochelle P.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Communication is Key
I had a wonderful experience at Ralph Sellars because they communicated with me every step of the way. I never once had to call and ask for an update cause they always beat me to it. Always professional!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you so much for your review!

AR
Alina R.
Maurepas, LA
great service
was great
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business at Rlaph Sellers Hyundai :)

Ruby B.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Excellent Service and People
Needed a tire due to a road hazard and Ralph Sellers took care of me right away without any worries.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

I am so glad we were able to get you back on the road in no time! We look forward to maintaining your vehicle's future needs at Ralph Sellers Hyundai!
Thank you again for the feedback!:)

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Extremely helpful
I have had many problems with the repair department at All-star Hyundai in Baton Rouge. So much so, that I drove to Ralph sellers for my car repair. Liz was extremely helpful in getting everything taken care of.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. Customer service is my top priority and we look forward to seeing you again and taking care of your vehicle to keep you on the road!:)

Joel S.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service
I will never return to this dealership and won’t recommend it to others. The customer service was poor and my worker was NOT knowledgeable of Hyundai products or services. She listened to argue instead of understand when I asked her about the questioned price of an oil change. Our only interactions were at drop off, pay, and when I had to find her to tell me where they parked my car. She escorted to the pay window then walked away. I previously notified her that this was my first time at the dealership. While at the pay window, I clearly overheard a dispute about prices quotes and the actual charge. Her worker yelled at her that he told her he would probably get a discount about services she needed. He never confirmed the discount was applied, but completed the services without her approval. She came to the service center to get an item fixed under the warranty. None of the other staff members intervened. It was very disheartening to see a elder treated in this way.
The service center failed to identify the services needed on my vehicle that has over 70k miles.
RUSSELL W A., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Mr. Scott, I want to apologize for the service experience you had with us at Ralph Sellers Hyundai. I appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your service. We would like to have the chance to correct our errors.

Can you contact me at your earliest convenience please?

Russell Anderson

10/31/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
Service is always great.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you so much! We appreciate your business at Ralph Sellers Hyundai and look forward to servicing your vehicle's future needs. :)

John B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Liz in service is GREAT! She is very helpful and always gets me in and out. Wish I could give her 10 stars!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad to have you as a loyal Ralph Sellers Hyundai customer. I look forward to seeing ya'll again for future services! :)

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Friendly
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for your review! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future and continued business at Ralph Sellers Hyundai!

Troy B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Very through service. Did a great time this time
Service was very good. Job well done
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Went in to get my oil changed and see about getting a quote for some repair work on my car. From checking in to checking out was quick and easy, the staff were great and communicated when anything came up
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you so much your feedback! I am so glad we we able to get you in and out! We look forward to your continued business at Ralph Sellers Hyundai!