4.6

Carline B.
07/20/2021 Category: Service
The customer service
I like the staff and their team
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you so much! We love having as such a loyal customer with Ralph Sellers :)

Joey M.
Donaldsonville, LA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Great job!
The team at Ralph Sellers in Gonzales had my oil changed in a flash. Super work!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars!!

Joel K.
07/13/2021
Friendly and Nice Staff
Salesperson Revester D. and the financing staffer T. Ward made our buying experience fun, fair, and fast. We highly recommend them! We give them 10 out 10!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you! I will be sure the Ms. Vee see this!! We appreciate your business with Ralph Sellers!

Saint Amant, LA
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Ralph Sellers Service
Best Hyundai dealership to deal with! Their service department is quick, very personable and efficient!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

thank you so much for the kind words! We love our customers!!

AF
Amanda F.
Ethel, LA
2021 Hyundai Kona
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Survey for liz at ralph's!
Liz was very helpful! I will be coming back because of her hospitality!!!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you so so much!!!!

Denham Springs, LA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Great
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be your dealership! Welcome to the Ralph Sellers family!

Zachary, LA
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Great personal service!
Elizabeth kept me updated during the entire service visit. Great customer service!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you so much!! Keeping our customers informed and stressfree is our goal! We are glad your experience was just as you expected!

AG
Ahmad G.
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Family environment
Liz pinpointed the problem with my vehicle and communicated the issue to me throughly and effectively. I can not repeat this enough. Ralph sellers is the best dealership in the area. All because of the staff. Thanks again for taking care of all my car needs.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

:) Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

2020 Hyundai Veloster
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Fast and efficient. Super friendly staff and very clean environment
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars! We are glad to have you as a loyal customer to Ralph Sellers Hyundai

HM
Helen M.
Napoleonville, LA
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2021 Category: Service
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you so much for the 5stars!!! We are so happy to have a part of the Ralph Sellers family!

AG
Ahmad G.
06/23/2021 Category: Service
The best customer service
I will continue to do business with Ralph Sellers. Great people that actually care about each customer. Can’t say this enough Liz was there to answer any and all questions I had.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 06/24/2021

WOOHOO!! Thanks so much for the awesome and kind words! We cannot say it enoug, but we love having you as part of the Ralph Sellers family!!! Thank you so so much

SR
Stanley R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2021 Category: Service
Good service and friendly staff. It took a little longer than expected but they had a recall to install.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 06/21/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize the wait was a little longer than expected but we are glad we were able to perform the safety recall to get you back on the road!!

BR
Bridget R.
Sorrento, LA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Family Business with Exceptional Service
Service to the customer is a high priority at Ralph Seller's. They always treat me like family and provide the best care to my vehicle. Doug townsend is an exceptional down to earth salesman who really takes the time to get to know you and what you are looking for. Elizabeth and Benn Plaisance in Service are amazing and always keep my car in tip top shape. They are quick and thorough and always get me taken care of so I can get on with the rest of my day. I love the people and the place and that is why I keep going back again and again.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 06/16/2021

Thank you so so much!!!! We couldn't ask for better customers such as yourself! We look forward to always keeping you on the road and on track!

RO
Roger O.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Car repair
The service department is always prompt and gets the car out quickly.
Liz is the best. She always gets me in and stays on top of my repair.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

thank you so much!!!!

Michael W.
Prairieville, LA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
06/06/2021 Category: Service
People
Understand price makes the sale but service keeps people coming back. The service personnel are friendly polite and overall do a great job it is a pleasure to be there. Thanks to all for another great experience!!!!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We love having you and your family as loyal customers to Ralph Sellers Hyundai and Genesis!