Chevrolet Chevy Van
08/16/2018
Auto Care you can TRUST
I have been with Ramsower's for 15 years and see no reason to go anywhere else. I have not purchased a vehicle without the Ramsower's seal of approval, and I feel well protected as a not-so-car-savvy woman with an affinity for classic cars. Best in the biz!

AF
ART F.
08/05/2018
1989 Dodge W100
The guys at Ramsowers are courteous and responsive. I live in an apartment complex nearby and I brought my truck in because she’s been leaking oil. I also wanted my horn to function properly. The horn works, my truck is still dripping oil.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 08/06/2018

Art, thanks for the heads up on your truck. I'm sorry there is still an issue with a leak, but I'm certain we were clear that there was more than one leak to repair after the worst one was identified. I will have the service department reach out and schedule a free reinspection right away.

RK
Rihan K.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Rihan said he had no problems with the service.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 07/31/2018

Thanks Rihan! See you next time!

KH
Ken H.
Tucson, AZ
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the employees were reliable, professional, and did good work. This is an excellent organization. He didn't have any complaints.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 08/01/2018

Thanks for the kind review, Ken. Always a pleasure servicing your family's vehicles.

MJ
Matt J.
Arizona
Kia Sedona
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Matt said his experience with this business was average but he would still recommend them for service.

TF
Tim F.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Tim said he has taken his vehicles to this business for 20 plus years. They always know exactly what is wrong with the vehicle and they do not try to sell him things that are not needed. The service is timely. They call when they say they will. He can not find anything to complain about.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you Tim! We love to hear from clients who have been with us for two decades or more!

Sally S.
07/19/2018
Battery Service
After using a pump powered by my vehicle battery (through the cigarette lighter connector) my batter would't start the vehicle. Took it in to Ramsowers and they checked the entire charging system and found that the 4 year old battery was weak but also that the charging system was not providing enough charge to insure that it would keep the battery fully charged when I needed to start.
Ramsowers mechanic found me a rebuilt alternator for a good price (about 60% less than the manufacturers part) with as good a warranty as the original replacement part. I have had many great experiences with this garage and recommend them without reservation.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 07/30/2018

It's always a pleasure to see you and the rest of the family, Sally. I'm delighted that the staff continues to rank so high with you all!

Justin F.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the service went well, but they forgot to complete something he had to go back to fix.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 07/30/2018

Justin, thank you for calling the loose panel to our attention. I'm SURE that the techs won't forget this, and we will all be taking steps to prevent a reoccurrence. See you next time!

PG
PETER G.
Honda Element
07/11/2018
This is the second time I've come to Ramsowers and I'll continue coming back because their service is exactly what I want. I've learned over many years that when I find a car repair place I trust, keep coming back. Nothing not to like about Ramsowers. Details matter and they pay close attention to details.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 07/12/2018

Peter, I'm going to be sure to share this review with the staff so they know how well they are doing. We very much appreciate the return business and the level of trust!

SF
STEVE F.
Dodge Charger
07/11/2018
Fast fuel pump service
They set up a tow and got us up and running the same day!
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 07/12/2018

We are always happy to help in an emergency! Unscheduled repairs are no fun--thanks for the business and the opportunity to get you back on the road!

KR
Katherine R.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Katherine said she was very satisfied with this business.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Katherine! I'm glad we were able to fix the air conditioning and keep you comfortable. Please let us know how we can be of service in the future!

Cynthia C.
07/01/2018
Honest, good service
I'll be honest: I'm an accountant; I can check the oil and change a tire, but that's about all. So it's great when I have a mechanic I can trust. I feel they charge a fair price for their services, and I can talk to them about how I can best care for my car properly, without feeling that they are looking down on me for not knowing more.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 07/02/2018

Cynthia, thank you for the kind review and high level of trust. Our sincere goal is to keep you happy and comfortable with your vehicle. See you next time!

Ronnie H.
Sahuarita, AZ
Toyota Matrix
06/29/2018
Excellent!!!!
ALWAYS provide EXCELLENT service!
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 06/29/2018

Thanks for another glowing review, Ronnie. We do enjoy seeing all of the family and their cars!

FH
FRANK H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/21/2018
Dependability, Responsiveness, Price
Last-minute service appointments are accommodated readily.
Good communication regarding work in progrsss or estimate.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 07/05/2018

Thanks for the positive review, Frank. I'm delighted that the staff was able to get your truck right in for service and keep you smiling! Please let us know what we can do to get five stars next time around.

KELLY S.
Nissan Titan
06/15/2018
Straight forward
It's hard to find a descent shop in Tucson. This shop seems to be honest and straight forward. The work has always been done right the first time. They are a little pricey on their parts mark up but who isn't. I trust this shop to do good work at a fair price. The one issue I do have is there always seem to be greasy hand prints left on the vehicle. I like to put my money back into Tucson and this is a Tucson auto shop.
Overall I do recommended going there.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 06/18/2018

Kelly, thank you for responding in such a positive fashion. I'm glad you are pleased with the outcome but I agree that the paw prints are not acceptable. Chris will be reaching out to you so we can schedule a proper cleaning at your convenience. We will do what it takes to get that elusive 5th star next time!

Mike S.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Mike said if he has a vehicle issue, he is going to this business.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you Mike! We are happy to have made a new friend and client.

AG
Adam G.
Arizona
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the service was good but a bit pricey.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 06/14/2018

Thanks for the kid review, Adam. I'm sorry you weren't 100% pleased with the price; I will be auditing the invoice to see if something was keyed in wrong and will certainly follow up. If the price was more than you were originally quoted; please let me know so I can find out why. I am dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction!

Michael and Sara M.
06/11/2018
Outstanding!
Outstanding service, friendly and accomodating as always. Best place to go.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 06/12/2018

It's always a pleasure for us, folks. Thank you for yet another glowing review!

Jeffrey G.
Honda Fit
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the staff members were very nice. He stated he did not feel like they took advantage of him. They were honest and he liked them.

Bill B.
Ford Windstar Wagon
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he would recommend this business for service.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 06/12/2018

Thanks Bill! I'm glad we had a simple repair this time. Thanks for thinking of us!