DJ
David J.
Hyundai Accent
01/19/2021
Honest Reliable Mechanics
Been going there for years. Always receive top notch service at a reasonable price. Very honest, too
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 01/19/2021

Thanks for the five star review! We appreciate the years of return business, and of course the level of trust. See you next time!

Michael S.
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Michael said they did a good job.

ES
Eric S.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Eric said he has always had a really good experience with them.

NE
Nicole E.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Nicole said they were very polite and up front with her on what the problem was with the vehicle.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/07/2021
Friendly and done right
Heater quit working in my 04 Chevy, with in five min. problem found. Part ordered, appointment made and part installed . It may not look fancy but they know what there doing and they stand behind there work...
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 01/11/2021

Thanks Ron! It's sure a pleasure working on your trucks!

LW
LANA W.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/05/2021
Timely manor
I use my truck for work so when it's down I need it fixed in a timely manor. Ramsowersauto understands this and gets me back on the road in a timely manor.

Michael and Sara M.
01/04/2021
Outstanding Service
Jack and his crew are outstanding as always. Our daughter had been borrowing my car and visited us in Tucson for two days, The shop was extremely busy, but Jack was able to squeeze us in and the needed repairs were made promptly, efficiently and at a more than reasonable cost.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for another fine review! I'm glad we were able to handle your automotive needs so efficiently.

Bill H.
Amado, AZ
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/28/2020
Great Service!
Jack and the crew at Ramsowers go above and beyond to provide exceptional service. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for reliable and honest service technicians.
Thanks again Jack.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 01/11/2021

And thank you for the five star review, Bill! We will keep on doing things the same way!

JACOB H.
12/17/2020
Great people, knowledgeable experts
Very knowledgeable experts that do not give up on a problem.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 12/18/2020

Thanks for the five star review, Jacob! We're not known for giving up on a problem vehicle. See you next time!

PH
Pat H.
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Pat said she is always pleased with this business and both she and her husband appreciate the service. They are in their 90's and only visit the business once a year or so due to a lack of driving.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 12/24/2020

Thanks for the five star review, Pat! We do appreciate your many years of return business. Have a safe and happy holiday season!

TH
TOM H.
Kia Soul
12/10/2020
Always predictable
No surprises at Ramsower's Automotive. I receive the same great service and prices each visit. I swear it is like waking up in 1950 when you go to the shop. In fact, I am thinking of buying an additional car just to have twice as much joy taking my car in for service.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 12/18/2020

Tom, thanks for your five star review and great compliments! I'm glad you like my "museum" here. We love to share automotive history with everyone!

JIM L.
Chevrolet Corvette
12/04/2020
Vette Service
Great service as always! Have had my 1970 Corvette maintained here since I bought it 3 years ago and she continues to run great!
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 12/05/2020

Thanks for the five star review, Jim! We sure enjoy helping keep your classic Vette on the road!

CN
CRAIG N.
Lexus NX
12/03/2020
Detail Job on Work Van
Had my work van detailed. The van looks like I just picked it up at the dealership. Brand new. all the scratches were buff out. Beautiful!! Great job!!!!
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 12/05/2020

Thanks for the five star review, Craig! We sure appreciate your family's business and the great referrals!

Jim P.
Arizona
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they fixed all the problems.

12/03/2020 Category: Service
Jim said that he would recommend this business for service.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 12/04/2020

Jim, thanks for the frank review and the chance to discuss your perception of our services. Hard working, heavy trucks with high mileage often can manifest the need for additional parts and labor after teardown. We were happy to set up a payment plan (not a normal service) to help ease the burden, and I'm pretty disappointed to hear that you aren't pleased with the outcome, several months later. Let me know how we can improve at your next service visit, and don't hesitate to call if anything else comes up. I'm glad the truck has been working well for you since the repairs!

LW
Lana W.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Lana said she really appreciated what they did for her and is real happy with the work. She's pretty sure she will be using them again as soon as she saves enough money.