John K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/13/2019
PT Cruiser 2001
Hi Guys:
Did you unload my old Purple PT Cruiser 2001?
John Kulikowski

11/11/2019
A mechanic you can trust!
Brought in my minivan to have the brakes serviced. It had developed a noticable shake when braking. They did a great job, identified all of the issues, and made sure it was fixed correctly. I can see why "car guys" love this shop, so glad they give the same great service to everyone!

BRAD & SANDY B.
11/11/2019
Dodge Ram
Great job on my Dodge Ram!!
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks Brad! I'm really happy we were able to sort out the gremilns for you and get you back on the road!

DOUGLAS W.
11/08/2019
As always good service and good work
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 11/08/2019

Thanks for the five star review, Douglas! We appreciate your business and input!

ANNIE B.
11/03/2019
Great service and very fair prices.
Chris feels like a good friend as he is at the front desk and who I know. I'm glad a friend recommended I use Ramsower's for my car repair needs and I've never been sorry.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 11/04/2019

Annie, thank you for the five star review! We appreciiate your trust and return business. I will pass along your comments to Chris!

TH
TOM H.
Kia Soul
11/01/2019
Service, experienced mechanics and a dog to pet when in the waiting area.
I was in and out within 30 minutes for an oil change and routine service and the price was very reasonable. Explanations are always thorough and if you still don't get it, you can talk to the mechanic. It's a great place to get to know your car better.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 11/04/2019

Tome, thanks for another five star review! We appreciate your return business and Lilo the shop dog appreciates the hugs!

DON B.
Acura TL
11/01/2019
Highly recommended!! Keeps you on top of upcoming services.
Jack Gillespie is walking dictionary of common sense solutions and will let you know well in advance of upcoming issues he spots when performing routine maintenance.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 11/01/2019

Don, you're going to make me blush if you keep this up! Thanks for another five star review!

TA
TODD A.
Dodge Challenger
10/26/2019
Specialty car needing special attention
My Challenger is special to me. Its the car I wanted when I was a kid but couldn't afford. After special ordering it (SRT8 package in PLUMB CRAZY) in Jan 2010, I had Hennessey's do some "special mods" to bring out ALL the horses. Needless to say this is now not a vehicle an average shop can or would touch. So when I started getting some exhaust "popping", misfires and error codes I thought about working on it myself... but I knew if I started, I could get in over my head fast. After a year of not doing anything, a close friend of mine told me about Jack and his shop. With more than a bit of consternation, I called and spoke with Jack about my issue - he ran down a list of how he would attack the problem, asked a lot of questions and then, best of all, told me how SPECIAL he would treat my SPECIALTY vehicle. Focusing on the highlights - they diagnosed the problem in short order, called me with a plan, then executed it. Just when I thought "it doesn't get any better than this", I picked up my fully DETAILED Beast - They had me back on the road with FULL power in just over 2 days! Jack, Chris and their crew are my new best friends... and while I hope I never need another repair, its nice to know I have a place to take my Special auto! THANK YOU RAMSOWERS!!!
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 10/28/2019

Todd, it was an absolute pleasure working on your car. We pride ourselves on being able to solve just about any automotive peoblem that we are presented with. We treat your car as if it was ours, and understand the care required for specialty vehicles.
I have the utmost confidence in the staff and love solving mysteries!
Thanks for giving us your trust and business. We do know that we are not the only choice in town! Glad to have another "car guy" added to the Ramsower's family. We do appreciate your patience in scheduling too!

Cheers!

TZ
Tom Z.
Jeep Patriot
10/23/2019
Simply the best
Honest, fair, knowledgeable, and truly care about their customers.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks for the kind words and five star review, Tom!

DT
Daniel T.
Dodge Intrepid
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said he's been going to the business for quite awhile and he's happy with what they do. He said he's friends with the owner and he likes going there. They treat him right and he said it can't get better than that.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 10/17/2019

Dan, thank you for the five star review! I also enjoy our long chats about guns and cars! We appreciate your family's many years of return business and look forward to the next visit.

Ron S.
Lexus RX 400h
10/14/2019
Great as usual
Jack and the guys ar Ramsower’s are always friendly and the service is prompt. Recommendations for future service are always fact based and demonstrable. Prices Re reasonable and I always feel like I got a good value.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 10/15/2019

Ron, thanks for another five star review! Nice to see you and your wife are back for the winter...and thanks for the fresh vegetables!
We do appreciate the kind sentiments about our services too!

JIM L.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/14/2019
Quick Check-up
I had noticed that my 1970 Corvette seemed to be leaking more than a little oil after the last 2 times taking her out. With the Rotary car show looming, wanted to make sure "Jaws" would be good to go. On short notice the team at Ramsower got us in and took care of the problem. See you at the show!
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 10/14/2019

Thanks for the five star review, Jim! We appreciate the pat on the back--we want your car in the show as badly as you do! See you on the greens this weekend!

RALPH H.
10/11/2019
First time customer at RAMSOWERS.
I first chose this "auto-shop" , because I live close by. Very happy with the service. ( I`ve owned my 4 Runner/ SUV for 5- years, so I know it`s history ) I liked that the auto-shop man took the time to answer my questions. ( about my SUV.)
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 10/11/2019

Ralph, thanks for taking the time to leave us a five star review. I'm delighted that you were pleased with our service. Looking forward to your next visit!

NR
NED R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/11/2019
The usual
You guys always do a great job of servicing our vehicles were really glad to be part of the Ramsower’s family! Keep up the good work.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for another five star review, Ned! We promise not to change!

PG
PETER G.
Honda Element
10/10/2019
So glad I found this place.
Honest, thorough, attention to detail. I am able to communicate clearly with these guys about my concerns. I want to keep my vehicle running as long as possible and this is the crew to make it happen. I will continue to bring my family's vehicles to get service & repair at Ramsowers. My Honda Element, my wife's Kia, my kid's Malibu all get serviced here. Great place.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 10/10/2019

Peter, thank you very much for the extremely kind five star review. We do enjoy helping keep your family on the road safely! See you next time!

KV
Kirk V.
10/04/2019
Service you can trust
Wonderful, just wonderful.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 10/04/2019

Thanks, Kirk! We are happy to help!

Jean L.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Jean said the staff always provide very good service, they are honest and have fair prices.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 10/04/2019

Jean, thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your decades of return business!

Michael and Sara M.
09/25/2019
Outstanding Service as Always
Brought the car in on a busy day. As always, the work was done professionally, efficiently and in a friendly manner. I feel like I am bringing my car to a friend. Chris is terrific.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 09/30/2019

Thanks for yet another five star review, folks! I will pass along your compliments to Chris as well!

09/19/2019
Honesty, integrety. Friendliness
I know when i go for car service at Ramsowers it is comforting to know the work that needs to be done will be done. I also know i aint getting ripped off or lied to. It is done when they say its gonna be done.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for another five star review, Diane! We hope you get many miles of enjoyment out of your new car!

DK
David K.
Scion xB
09/17/2019 Category: Service
David said the business did everything he asked them to do. They found stuff wrong that nobody else could find. He was completely satisfied. The staff were nice people and did what they said they were going to do.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for the five star review! I'm very pleased that the techs were able to locate and solve the problem that the previous facility couldn't. Looking forward to seeing you again at your next visit!