Hyundai Tiburon
05/21/2019
Disappointed
I was told the tow was free. Thats it. My car was kept Friday through Tuesday without anyone calling me. I had to call myself monday and Tuesday to ask what was going on. I was told that there was probably nothing wrong with it and I can pick it up but I was now being charged for the tow and being charged for fuel without being asked and that it was all being marked up I understand you have to make $ but you should ask and also keep your word. I put up with you always keeping my car for long periods of time as I know your prices are good and I understand but this is part of the reason why I don’t bring my Fleet here anymore. I don’t seem to be important my cars take a extra long time and the towing thing really bothered me. When I said something about it the guy on the phone snapped at me. I think the owner is a nice guy. but I don’t like the way I was treated .
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 05/22/2019

Rachel,
I'm sorry that you feel so strongly about the tow charge. Let me clarify our policy: We are happy to provide towing at no charge for any warranty repairs. We do NOT cover towing if you run out of fuel, nor do we cover the cost of the fuel put in your car for testing. I reviewed your bill and noted that your were not charged a dime in labor for fueling, testing, or the several extended test drives afterwards, as a gesture of courtesy.
The margins we charge on sublet services and items like fuel are in place to cover credit card and other fees (as a business owner, I'm sure you understand this.)

I will work with the Service Advisor directly on his conversational skills, since you feel that he treated you poorly, but the decision to charge you for our costs incurred was mine alone.

We sincerely hope that you can find a good place to service your vehicles, even if it isn't here.

Your feedback is welcomed, as it gives us an opportunity to grow, learn and adapt to an ever-changing marketplace.

Teresa B.
Ford Fiesta
05/19/2019
Ramsowers
The people are friendly and very knowledgeable and you never feel like they’re trying to sell you anything you don’t need.

SF
STEVE F.
Dodge Charger
05/10/2019
Fast and Reliable
Was able to get in without an appointment... AC was out! Fixed and done by lunch time. Professional and very courteous.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 05/10/2019

Steve, thank you for the five star review! I'm delighted that we were able to get you handled so quickly as A/C season is now upon us. See you next time!

Buick Century
05/08/2019
A friendly, competent place that I highly recommend.
I have been a customer of Ramsower's Garage for about thirty years. In all that time, I have nothing but praise for the organization. They are competent, polite and honest. It has a homey atmosphere and very friendly personnel. I know my cars are well taken care of at Ramsower's.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 05/10/2019

I really can't thank you and your family enough for all of your kindness and repeat business over the years. It does mean a lot to have you call out the staff for their efforts. We do look forward to seeing your at the next visit!

Art S.
Mercury Mountaineer
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Art said he has been a customer of this business for several years and enjoys doing business with them.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 05/10/2019

Art, thanks so much for your kind review and years of return business!

CHARLES H.
Nissan Frontier
05/03/2019
All good
Enjoyed hanging in the shop waiting for oil change.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 05/03/2019

Charles, thank you for the five star review! We're always happy to give the nickel tour during your service visit--and there's always something interesting under construction here!!

RK
RICHARD K.
TUCSON, AZ
04/29/2019
good fast service
Jack is a good helpful person to work with.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 04/30/2019

Thanks for the high marks, Richard! We appreciate your family's long standing return business.

SHARON S.
GMC Acadia
04/28/2019
Friendly employees and owner, manager
Friendly employees and owner, manager
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you, Sharon! See you Wednesday for service on your other car!

FG
FRED G.
Dodge Dakota
04/22/2019
Prompt attention. Good service.
Good diagnosis of the problem. Notified me of the problem before doing the work. Solid folks.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 04/23/2019

We appreciate the review and your family's return business!

TR
TERRI R.
Lexus LS 430
04/17/2019
Great service, friendly, communicative staff, excellent work.
Honest, skilled, fair prices, customer-oriented. Nothing not to like here!
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks, Terri! We appreciate your return business and personal referrals!

BL
Bret L.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Bret said everything was great but he felt the price was a little high.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 04/23/2019

Bret, thanks for the kind review and your feedback! I will review your invoice and see if an error was made. We pride ourselves on market correct pricing for our diagnostics and repairs.

JUSTIN F.
Honda HR-V
04/09/2019
These guys are great
Trustworthy and their customer service is top notch.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks, Justin! See you next time!

PB
Paul B.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Paul said he was satisfied.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks for the glowing review, Paul! See you next time!

MARK C.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/07/2019
Very (incredibly) accommodating and very professional
They were very easy to work with and went above and beyond expectations.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 04/09/2019

I'm very happy to hear how well the staff treated you. We will keep it up!!

Larry M.
Lincoln Town Car
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Larry said his vehicle passed emissions and everything has been good since the service.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks for the positive feedback! I'm glad it all worked out well.

Roberta R.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Roberta said she had a very good experience.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 04/05/2019

The staff thanks you for such a kind review!

03/27/2019
great service
I always get great service at Ramsowers
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for the high marks! It makes me very happy to know that the staff is so consistent.

MO
Marie O.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/23/2019
Outstanding Service
My experience with Ramsowers Automotive LLC was fantastic. They were professional, informative and friendly. I especially like having a record of what service my car had in additional to the upcoming needed service. Highly recommend!
Thank you!
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 03/25/2019

Thanks Marie! We appreciate the business! I will certainly share your review with the staff so they know they are doing things right. See you next time!

SN
Scott N.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the business provided great service in a timely manner and also good advice.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you Scott! Your positive feedback and return business is appreciated!

HM
Haley M.
Arizona
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Beth. She said the staff did a really good job.
Jack G., Partner from Ramsowers Automotive LLC responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you for another Five Star review!!