Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5rating 4.26

Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

BR
Belinda R.
Scurry, TX
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Belinda R.
This was my first actual pleasant experience. In the past, I was there for about 4 hours for an oil change. This time, my car was ready within 40 minutes. This was a great improvement compared to my last visits.
DALIN C. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

04/27/2018 Category: Service
Everything was smooth and easy. Thank you for keeping us informed regarding the status of our vehicle.
SCOTT E. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

OM
Oliver M.
Sherman, TX
2012 Hyundai Veloster
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
The service center functions like a well oiled machine ! They fit it right the first time !
DALIN C. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

DALIN C. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Bryan S.
Murchison, TX
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Service department was great/finance department bad
I would like to say that dc in the service team was awesome. But at the same time I would like to voice a complaint about Ryan in the finance department. I DID NOT EVER get my original loan documents they where mail to my physical address that does not get mail but I will get it in time but they never showed up although he said they where mailed. The copy’s that’s where printed HALF where for my 17 sonata that was totaled. I think he is THE worse finance person y’all could have and when I but my next car from y’all I will walk if he Regis to do my paper work he needs to be delt with and not lie about sending paper work that I called for a month on and he never would call back. I don’t even have proof of purchae nor my gap insurance paperwork two major things.
DALIN C. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/22/2018 Category: Service
Would not recommend oil change if it keeps taking 3 hours. Need a quick oil change facility
DALIN C. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

I’m sorry to hear about your recent experience at our service department someone from our team will be in touch in regards to this.

Lorna M.
Alamo, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Lorna & Marion McCullough
We had problems on our way to Warsaw, Mo. You got us in, diagnosed, the part in the next morning and we were on our way. Even helped locate a motel for us. Couldn't ask for more. Probably won't be back as we're not from that area. Thanks for a fast repair!
SCOTT E. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

Thank you so much.

04/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Overall good experience every time I've been there.
DALIN C. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Monica S.
Rockwall, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/29/2018 Category: Service
it's close
Overall the service was good. They told me it would take 2 hours and it took 2 hours.
SCOTT E. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

We appreciate your feedback and your business.

SCOTT E. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

We appreciate your business.

03/28/2018 Category: Service
I didn't have to wait long and i was very impressed by the service
SCOTT E. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 03/29/2018

Thank you for your business and you feedback.

PF
Penny F.
Combine, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Dissapointed
I've been a faithful customer since I purchased my Hyndai Santa Fe 2 years ago and have always received over the top service anytime I've had to have my car serviced. I've never taken it anywhere else since I drove it off the show room floor! Upon my arrival for my recent service visit I discovered my favorite service tech was no longer there and that the dealership was operating under new ownership. I certainly realize that change is expected in this type of business, so I just crossed my fingers for transparency and that the service would continue on the exceptional level. Not so much. The service tech that assisted me, Jason, was very nice and accommodating, however, I didn't get the 'little things' that set Randall Noe Service apart from other dealership service centers. Service receipt indicated my tires were checked and all was good. I noticed before I brought it in that the rear right tire was at a pressure of 40. I intended to mention it when I checked in but totally forgot all about it until I had left and was on my way to work. That's when I noticed that the pressure for that tire was still at 40 and the others at 32-33 which tells me tires were not checked as noted. I had the oil changed, windshield wipers and the air filter replaced. I thought at the time my balance seemed a bit high when I checked out so when I got home I compared it against receipts from previous service visits. The labor increased from $5 to $15 for an air filter. ?? So to slide a new filter out and insert a new one, its now $15?! Also, to install 2 windshield wipers the labor fee was $10. Auto Zone installs them for free! Anytime I've brought my car in for service, I come to pick it up and it looks like a brand new vehicle. Its always washed and detailed. I love it and my service tech spoiled me - but its what kept me coming back! I don't mind paying a little more if I receive quality service. This time, I knew it was going to rain, so I told Jason no need to wash but could they please clean the windshield for me when they replace the wiper blades. I checkout and head to work and immediately see the windshield had not been cleaned. I'm old school and just disappointed that I didn't receive the quality of service that I have grown accustomed to receiving. Perhaps I'll have better luck next time.
SCOTT E. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

I am sorry that your were not completely satisfied with your recent service visit. We will have someone from our team contact you.

PE
Pam E.
03/27/2018 Category: Service
DC the service manager was wonderful. The porter that took me home and picked me up was kind and friendly. I am single and that is really a good service for me, sometimes I have no one to help me.
SCOTT E. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

Thank you for your business and your feedback.

Eustace, TX
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Sales are good service needs improvement.
I’ve bought 4 vehicles from RN and the sales department has been good each time . Service has not been as impressive in my experiences.
SCOTT E. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your recent service visit. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can help with in the future.

DF

DALIN C. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 03/15/2018

Wills Point, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service, quick response.
DALIN C. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 03/13/2018

NB
Novella B.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Car servicing
Not happy never had this problem with them before
DALIN C. from Randall Noe Hyundai responded on 03/12/2018

Sorry to hear about your experience on your last visit. Someone from our team will be contacting you soon.

Mesquite, TX