VM
Vickie M.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Vickie said they have been customers of this business for a long time, and the staff has always been good to them, She stated Jerry is very honest and runs an honest business. At one point she wanted him to do an overhaul on her husband's vehicle, and he could have taken them for a few thousand dollars, but he told them all it needed was a really good tune up. He has also let them make payments on service when they needed to. She said she does wish the prices were more economical.

MIKE B.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
11/10/2019
brakes
the work was done right and in a timely manner

REX S.
Buick Rendezvous
11/07/2019
pick up my vehicle and take excellent care of it!
WE have used Rapid Lube for several years. Recommend them to everyone that asks who we have care for our vehicles. Usually easy to get in to them in a short time. Pickup our vehicles. Pleasant employees. Love that they clean my interior when I have an oil change. Tire repairs on the tires we purchase from them! Listen to our concerns.

MATT L.
Buick Regal
11/04/2019
Rapid Lube
Jerry and crew are always on top of things.

RON W.
Sutton, NE
10/25/2019
Great customer service. The tech always greets me with a very friendly smile.
I like bringing my vehicles here because I trust u guys to take good care and do a good job and take look around and let me know if there’s thinks I need to take care of. Thanks

ZL
Zack L.
GMC Yukon XL
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Zack said he would recommend this business for service.

AL M.
10/23/2019
we get right in and the car is always completed fast
The only complaint is the when they wash the inside of the front windshield it is always smeared with a film that is hard to get off. If I don't remove it and drive into the sun I can't see through the window.

Justin T.
Loomis, NE
Cadillac Fleetwood
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Justin said Jerry got him in and out quickly, and he will continue using this business.

DAREN P.
Funk, NE
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/16/2019
Great Service!
The team is very helpful and go the extra mile.

Ty S.
Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Ty said the staff always provide good service.

Ty S.
Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Ty said the staff always provide good service.

DEANNIE H.
Dodge Charger
10/12/2019
2012 charger
They always do what they can to help me out.

AR
ALICE R.
Buick LeSabre
09/27/2019
I had my car serviced today at Rapid Lube in Holdrege, Ne
I had my car serviced today at Rapid Lube and as usual was completely happy with their good prompt service. I had a couple of issues I discussed with them & was happy to have them taken care of.

Rapid Lube has helped me when I needed help & just stopped in. They took care of my need without an appointment & I felt comfortable to drive out of town.

KN
KEITH N.
09/24/2019
Easy to make an appointment and good service. Yesterday, I stopped to make an appointment and they took me right in.

Kim S.
Elm Creek, NE
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Kim said that everything was good.

AA
Allen A.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Allen said that the place did a good job for him.

CHAD B.
Ram 1500
09/13/2019
Pickup service
I use Rapid Lube for all vehicle repairs and tires. We have never had a problems and have been treated very well. I appreciate the service!

Dave W.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the business did a really good job. They got his vehicle in and out quick and he was pleased.

DE
Dirk E.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Dirk said he was happy with his service.

AR
ALICE R.
Buick LeSabre
08/14/2019
Experience at Rapid Lube
I always feel confident when I bring my car to Rapid Lube to be serviced- it is always prompt and I feel they never tell me any service I don't need. That is not true of other places. I have purchased tires there & any time I need service I confidently call Rapid Lube