Latest Review over 1 year ago

JJ
Jan J.
Mazda 5
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Jan said she liked the business because they had quick service and they were fair.

WD
William D.
Ford Windstar
10/26/2016
Always great service at Rational Auto Repair
Paul is always very helpful in whatever the car needs. He is always courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable.
Always great service and fast getting the job done. We always recommend him.

TC
Tricia C.
Leander, TX
Nissan Murano
09/30/2016 Category: Service
Tricia said this has always been a great business to go to and Paul is superb.

EW
Eric W.
09/28/2016
Reliable and Honest!
We have been taking our vehicles to Paul at Rational for over 20 years. He is reliable and extremely honest. As a mom of a large family it can be tricky to leave my van in the shop longer than a few hours. Paul allowed me to bring my van in to be diagnose and then bring it back the next day once the parts were in stock. I appreciate his willingness to work with me.

SY
Sue Y.
Buick LaCrosse
09/25/2016
Rational rocks!
Rational was reccommeneded to me theu a client and i have been going wver since. I find them trustworthy and fair. I love Rational!

TN
Terry N.
09/23/2016
Great service and great people!
Always satisfied with everything!

John S.
09/22/2016
Long time satisfied customer.
We have been with Paul since 1994. He has taken care of 10 cars for us. You will never find a better shop or better prices. Always positive, always competent, always timely. Give Rational a call!

MA
Matt A.
09/16/2016 Category: Service
Matt said he likes the business because he is always pleased with the work they do for him.

Jere S.
09/08/2016
Great service as usual

CF
Cara F.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/31/2016 Category: Service
Cara said this business is fantastic and they have been taking care of her vehicle for 20 years.

Dan G.
Honda Accord
08/29/2016 Category: Service
Dan said he liked the business because they did everything he asked them to do.

Jeanna M.

TZ
Ted Z.
Infiniti I30
08/25/2016
quick service - quality work - competitive pricing - friendly relations ... what more could you ask for?
I needed a repair in one day and Paul was able to provide it! Thanks!!

GP
Glenda P.
Honda Accord
08/17/2016
Great service!!
My car suddenly started making a horrible noise and I took it in to Paul & Co and within an hour they were able to diagnose the problem. Had my ball bearings and wheel alignment done by the end of the day. Plus they topped off my tranny fluid - Car feels new and I feel safe. Paul recommended my brakes should be done next and I believe him.

Definitely going back.
Thanks guys.

HC
Helen C.
08/13/2016
EXcellent service
Paul always provides good service at a fair price. May take awhile because he is very popular, but worth the wait. Love this place.

WD
William D.
Ford Windstar
08/13/2016
Rational Auto Repair is the best!
We have been going to Pauls for years and we are always pleased with the
work. He charges a fair price, we trust him and he gets the job done in a
short time which is nice since we only have one car.

Mary Nell M.
Toyota Avalon
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Mary said this business always does a good job and she trusts them. She stated she is very pleased with their work and she is sticking with them. She would recommend them for service.

RF
Reba F.
GMC Canyon
08/12/2016
Honest and prompt.
Rational Auto is close for me. They do good work for a honest price. They don't rip of old ladies like a lot of places.

Jeffrey C.
08/05/2016
Toyota Tacoma 2002
I have been going to Rational for a number of years now and they always and consistently do a great job. They always call and tell me what the service will cost before they start anything and tell me about other things that might need work. Great place!

Carole H.