Beth B.
11/09/2018
Absolutely recommend Rattle and Hum!
These guys are great!

John C.
Cadillac SRX
11/07/2018
The BEST
Every time any TIME Shane, Bobby and,Team Rattle &Hum Stay consistent Truthful, and will with TIME Management with repair service EVERYTIME, STAY AT IT MEN, and MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL BUSINESS ONGOINGLY

PV
Paul V.
11/03/2018
As Always Great Job
Need a good place to take your car. This is the place. I moved almost 1 hour away and still make the drive to have my car worked on here.

10/29/2018
Pleased With Service
As a raging Auto Service cynic, I have to say - so far I have been well-please with my experiences with Rattle and Hum. I've always said that if someone could open a garage where everyone was pleasant, professional, and did not give you feeling you were being ripped off at every turn - they would be a go-to. This seems to be the case with Rattle and Hum. Keep up the good work.

LC
Lee C.
10/25/2018
Great guys to work with
A good mechanic is hard to find. Rattle and Hum guys are honest, communicate well, and do good work. What more can you ask?

PB
Pam B.
Yadkinville, NC
10/25/2018
X5 fix
Thank you guys for diagnosing and repairing my vehicle. You all were great to work with and accommodating. I’ll be back next week with my other vehicle!!

10/21/2018
Toyota 4 Runner
Service on an older vehicle. Able to schedule appointment. Honest communication about service needed with advice if I wanted to split up some of work to spread out cost.

CY
Clara Y.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/19/2018
Quickly got my car back to me.
They called and explained what they thought was going on with my Mini. I appreciated that. They did the work so quickly I hardly missed my car! I felt the cost was reasonable.

Danny S.
10/17/2018
great services
great services

Bryce S.
Audi Q7
10/03/2018
Always helpful
Rattle and Hum is the gold standard of auto care

Thanks

CN
Calvin N.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/28/2018
The most professional care honesty anyone could ask for!
Bobby and Shane and team work hard yet manage to make it seem and look easy. Awesome quality work at fair prices!

TOM M.
09/14/2018
Super friendly service and awesome affordability!
Rattle + Hum is Winston-Salem's best automotive car for from minor tune-ups to major repairs and everything in between.

CP
Cynthia P.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/14/2018
Great place for service and repairs!
Always a pleasure to take my car to Rattle & Hum. They don’t take advantage of you, give you a fair price for repairs and service, and explain and in some cases, show you the issues with your vehicle. I have been going to Rattle & Hum for over 4 years, and feel comfortable and confident that they can and will take care of my car.

L. M.
09/07/2018
Ultimately Very Pleased!
We had my daughter's vehicle towed to this shop after receiving a quote that was a fraction of the cost of another popular auto shop. Initially there was a miscommunication between the staff and me about the cost of the major repair. I was contacted by the owner and he was very interested in finding a resolve, which we did. I was very pleased with the level of professionalism, courtesy, and service they provided. As a consumer I've become conditioned to expect mechanics to take advantage of me as a female; however even after the slight mishap (that was corrected promptly) I'm completely confident in Rattle & Hum and would recommend Bobby and his staff to family and friends. We will be using them again!

RJ
REVONDA J.
Rural Hall, NC
09/03/2018
New tires
Have been dealing with them for years. Trust their judgment. Honestly is important.

VC
Virginia C.
Nissan Rogue
04/16/2018
Peace of Mind
Taking your car to R&H is like dropping your child off with a trusted babysitter. You don't have to worry about what's going to happen. They'll call you if something is wrong, but otherwise, you can relax because your car is in good hands.

Teresa B.
Walnut Cove, NC
04/12/2018
Friendly, prompt, affordable service
We have been clients since Bobby opened. Him and his team have always provided quick, friendly, and affordable service. The lobby is clean and coffee is always hot and ready. They can provide a car with advance notice if you don’t have time to wait. I highly recommend Rattle and Hun! Support local business!

TOM M.
04/11/2018
Expert, Friendly, Affordable Service
Rattle + Hum keeps my Toyota Prius operating at maximum efficiency. It's great to have teams of highly skilled mechanics who perform basic maintenance and complex diagnostic care right here in Winston-Salem.

PC
Peter C.
04/01/2018
Fantastic first experience
I really appreciate the customer service from Alex and George I received Saturday. They worked in the oil change, tire rotation, inflation, and trip check I needed before heading out of town. I will be back and found value in the service and location. Thank you

RE
RICHARD E.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
03/29/2018
Customer service
They always treat you like family!