Latest Review about 1 month ago

Virginia C.
Nissan Rogue
04/16/2018
Peace of Mind
Taking your car to R&H is like dropping your child off with a trusted babysitter. You don't have to worry about what's going to happen. They'll call you if something is wrong, but otherwise, you can relax because your car is in good hands.

Teresa B.
04/12/2018
Friendly, prompt, affordable service
We have been clients since Bobby opened. Him and his team have always provided quick, friendly, and affordable service. The lobby is clean and coffee is always hot and ready. They can provide a car with advance notice if you don’t have time to wait. I highly recommend Rattle and Hun! Support local business!

TOM M.
04/11/2018
Expert, Friendly, Affordable Service
Rattle + Hum keeps my Toyota Prius operating at maximum efficiency. It's great to have teams of highly skilled mechanics who perform basic maintenance and complex diagnostic care right here in Winston-Salem.

PC
Peter C.
04/01/2018
Fantastic first experience
I really appreciate the customer service from Alex and George I received Saturday. They worked in the oil change, tire rotation, inflation, and trip check I needed before heading out of town. I will be back and found value in the service and location. Thank you

RE
RICHARD E.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
03/29/2018
Customer service
They always treat you like family!

Charles H.
03/25/2018
Very Professional
Bobby and Shane are very professional. They've replaced an engine on my truck and have checked out problems on both my car and truck. They're very easy to talk with and work with. Very thankful for them.

Julie D.
03/22/2018
Great service and fair prices
I am very pleased with the work done on my cars. Before I bought my used Subaru, I brought it to Rattle and Hum to get an opinion on whether it was sound, and priced right. They found evidence of body work and determined it had been in a front end collision that was not on the record in Carfax. I was able to negotiate a lower price from the dealer based on this information.
I feel I am treated with respect when I go to this shop. I appreciate the explanation of why repair work is needed, and the accurate estimate of final costs.

Jodi B.
03/19/2018
A great neighborhood shop
Wonderful customer service, very helpful.

TOM M.
Toyota Tundra
03/10/2018
Fast, friendly, and affordable.
R + H handles it all—from basic maintenance to complex engine work and everything in between.

Sean W.
MINI Cooper Countryman
03/04/2018
Great people and quick, efficient service.
Always professional and quick with diagnosis.

AD

REVONDA J.
Rural Hall, NC
03/01/2018
Tune up and oil change
The service is great. They are trustworthy. I’ve been with them for few years

Mike R.
Acura MDX
02/22/2018
NIce, very well informed people who don't rip you off.
Excellent job of looking into all options of fixing the car. They did an awesome job and would recommend them to anyone. They are very trustworthy!

Smitty W.
02/20/2018
2002 Toyota Corolla - Routine Maintenance 3,500 miles - Oil Change/Service
Routine maintenance on my 2002 Toyota Corolla. Very fast scheduling of service after my call. Reminder emails received. Service completed with 2 hours of leaving car. Call received when complete. Very friendly discussion when I left car. The same when I picked up. To date, extremely satisfied with service provided on my 2 vehicles since I have started using them as maintenance service provider. Wish I had started using Rattle and Hum earlier.

Kayla M.
02/02/2018
Customer service
As usual, quality service is at the top of the list. Prices are reasonable, service is timely and customer education is a part of the service you get. Can't ask for more!

Kayla M.
Kia Sedona
01/31/2018
Awesome people!
They are always courteous and helpful. I trust them. They are very knowledgeable. Their work is done in a timely manner and I know that I am not being ripped off. They use top shelf parts so they last. These guys are awesome!

Tricia M.
Clemmons, NC
01/30/2018
Best. People. Ever.
Honest, no fluff, no getting talked into work you don’t need. Skilled diagnosticians who can fix things right the first time. Fair pricing. All around best mechanics in Winston & surrounding area. If Bob can’t diagnose it & fix it, it can’t be done!!!

MF
Macio F.
Kernersville, NC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/26/2018
Benz work
Very professional and personable. Prices are reasonable. They are my mechanics of choice for all my vehicles.

BERNARD H.
Saturn Outlook
01/22/2018
Impressive Service
I received the same great service as I have every time before! Knowledgeable employees with a business friendly atmosphere who also are quick and efficient.

BC
Bobby C.
Rural Hall, NC
GMC Yukon XL
01/12/2018
Good additudes & experienced mechanics
Another GREAT job, my Yukon XL rides so much better and the steering is 100% better.