JORDANNE C.
Great place to go and
Outstanding and friendly customer service. They always give a thorough explanation of vehicle needs. They have a very clean and welcoming facility.

BD

WILLIAM & JANET M.
Scipio, IN
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Great people!
Very good service, friendly and relyable.

TD
TINA D.
GMC Acadia
02/22/2020
Honest Family owned Business!
I would give high recommendations to Rays, I have been a client for many, many years. Their respect for their clients is so appreciated and their level of care is outstanding!

TR
TED & RITA R.
02/21/2020
Toyota repair
Always great service!

ALFREDO & RUTH B.
02/21/2020
What I love about Rays is the overall service experience. Easy to book an appointment, high quality repair, nice customer waiting area and the vehicle health report. Plus, their staff is very friendly and professional.

DON & KIM G.
02/20/2020
Very friendly
Very efficient and very friendly! Price not bad either! We were happy with the service.

STEVE & CINDY M.
02/17/2020
Oil change, regular checkup
Along with regular service and checkup the team advised at subsequent visit brake service required, however good for now.

CG
Chris G.
Indiana
Acura RDX
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Chris said Ray is awesome. The employees are nice people. They have easy customer service, polite people, quick work and their online breakdown is a neat feature.

Bob S.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Bob said his experience with this business was very good. They know what they are talking about and they treat him like he knows what he is talking about. They are clean, orderly, know what they are doing, they do a super job and he would recommend them to anyone. When his other vehicle gets out of warranty and the free oil changes are over he will take that vehicle to them too. He stated he hopes they continue doing what they do.
Anne B., Vice President from Ray's Automotive Center responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the great review Bob! We enjoy taking care of your Sienna!

JENNIE W.
02/10/2020
Only less then 10 minutes away from my house!
Last week I had a flat tire. After I get my spare tire on, I drove from North High to Ray’s gets help. They help me check all 4 tires pressure and tightened up my spare tire. With No Change! Today, I went in to changed my all 4 tires. They are professional, friendly and knowledgeable what they are doing. Definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Anne B., Vice President from Ray's Automotive Center responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the awesome review Jennie! We appreciate your business and referrals!

BAMBI S.
02/08/2020
Trust no other place
Always excellent service and great care of the car
Anne B., Vice President from Ray's Automotive Center responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for continuing to put your trust in us Bambi! We enjoy taking care of your family's vehicles.

Nissan Rogue
02/07/2020
Careful work was done
Some of my co-workers recommended me Ray’s Automotive Center and I feel their evaluations were perfectly correct. They sent me the result of inspection just three or four hours later I took my car to them and they gave me advice with accuracy. I pick my car next day morning and its condition got much better.
Anne B., Vice President from Ray's Automotive Center responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear we lived up to your friends' praise!

DT
DAPHNE T.
02/02/2020
Great people, great place
I have always had a wonderful experience at Rays! They are all warm and friendly and make you feel at home while you wait. They are all very knowledgeable and explain things in a way you can understand. Never had a problem with their work. I always trust that my car is in good hands.
Anne B., Vice President from Ray's Automotive Center responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the great review Daphne! We enjoy taking care of your Honda!

JENNIFER P.
01/31/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable service
Service was prompt. Inspection was detailed. They allowed me to choose what services I wanted based on their findings.
Anne B., Vice President from Ray's Automotive Center responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the great review Jennifer! We are happy to hear the electronic inspection report is beneficial.