Razzari Chrysler Jeep Dodge

TN
Treasure N.
11/16/2017
Wonderful customer service
Debra Norte is always kind and thoughtful of any questions we have. She wants us to know our truck will have top service . She is very efficient and pleasant to work with. Thank you very much.

TN
Treasure N.
11/16/2017
Wonderful customer service

Michael M.
DODGE RAM 2500
07/17/2015 Category: Service
Razarri Gets the Job Done
Deb and Eric in Service Department have really worked with me to keep my 2010 2500 in top condition. I do a lot of long distance hauls to Montana, and they fixed a couple of nagging problems. Highly recommend them both and will continue to service my dodge here in California.

Andrew B.
DODGE CHARGER
07/16/2015 Category: Service
They take care of their customers. great.
Their was a problem with their service to my vehicle. Eric the service supervisor took care of it. Very happy with him.

Richard S.
DODGE CHALLENGER
07/14/2015 Category: Service
Communications Were Very Good
Both cooling fans went out on the car and were replaced a few times until the technician was satisfied that the work was done completely and everything functioned as it should. While it took a few days longer than expected, the communications from the Service Adviser, Adrian (?), was fantastic; always keeping me informed of what was going on.
Way better outcome than my last visit, eh, Eric?! ;)

A
A-Bar Ag Enterprises
Firebaugh, CA
DODGE RAM 1500
07/13/2015 Category: Service
SERVICE
THANKS AGAIN FOR GETTING MY TRUCKS OUT QUICKLY.

LN
Louis Mario N.
CHRYSLER PACIFICA
07/13/2015 Category: Service
Very pleasant people
They try to accommodate you in every way, they will give you a ride home if you need it and pick you up. They also try to get you in and out as soon as possible.

Jerry L.
DODGE DART
07/10/2015 Category: Service
Thanks
Always great service, you guys are the best.

Kyle S.
Turlock, CA
DODGE JOURNEY
07/09/2015 Category: Sales
Good customer Service
I had a good experience, walked in, not even sure if I could even get a vehicle for my family, left with a awesome car and great appreciation for staff at Razzari

EP
Elaine P.
CHRYSLER 200
07/06/2015 Category: Service
great service
very courteous very concerned about trying to fix my problems a lot better than the Turlock service

RD

Jess Chacon A.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
07/01/2015 Category: Sales
No pressure buying
My buying experience at Razzari Dodge/Jeep was great! My sales man Chris was informative and very helpful, never was there a pressure to buy!

I have never had this type of experience while trying to buy a car. I went there just to look and walked out with exactly what I wanted!!

Thank you Chris and the entire Razzari Dodge/Jeep team!!!

Jess Aguilar

John Leroy R.
DODGE CALIBER
07/01/2015 Category: Service
Debra my service advisor is great
I would give it a 5 but this is the third time in for service in 5 weeks

FR
Fred R R.
CHRYSLER 200
06/25/2015 Category: Service
Very low pressure and actually nice sales personnel
I had just bought my second vehicle from them and again a very easy low pressure sales. I will be buying my third vehicle from them.

JN
Jeffrey D N.
JEEP CHEROKEE
06/24/2015 Category: Service
I continue to be a fan of the folks in the Service Department at Razarri Dodge/Jeep etc. Fast, courteous, accurate estimates...what's not to love?

RD

IM
Isaac M.
RAM 1500
06/19/2015 Category: Service
JC! Desk Manager at Dodge!
JC! Has sold us several cars in the past few years. We always feel comfortable dealing with JC like he always has our best interest in mind.

MV
Mark V.
JEEP CHEROKEE
06/16/2015 Category: Service
The service advisors listen to your concerns.
Razzari Jeep is an honorable business, which stands by its word. I will definately continue to do business with them as long as I have my Jeep; I feel confident in their integrity and that says it all!

WD
William Richard D.
CHRYSLER 300
06/16/2015 Category: Service
Not so great the problem was not solved
I have been there 3 times for service and will not go back.