MIKE S.
Greenfield, WI
09/28/2014
saved my weekend
Needed a fix on battery cable. They did it quickly and efficiently as always. THANKS !!!

JEFF M.
Greenfield, WI
Chevrolet Suburban
09/25/2014
I have been a customer for over 25 years which speaks for itself. They are honest, hardworking and always put the customer first. The owner Rick and his staff also do an excellent job of keeping you informed of the possible need for upcoming repairs but only fix what is necessary.

Brian S.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Brian said they were very quick and very efficient.

TL
Tracy L.
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Tracy said Rick and April are fantastic. She is confident with their work and she trusts them. Working with both of them is very easy. They are extremely friendly, funny and good people. She will always take her vehicle to them because she is happy with their work. She would absolutely recommend them to others.

LP
Lisa P.
Buick LeSabre
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Lisa said they always do a good job.

SANDRA M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Appointments are convenient
Safety at a affordable price. Management
takes good care of customers and
happily.

ROSEMARY S.
09/22/2014
Always willing to figure out what's wrong, customer friendly, explains the problem so I can understand.
R & B has got to be the best at what they do on the south side of the city! Thanks for all your help every time I come in with a problem.

MT
MIKE T.
Waterford, WI
Saab 9-3
fix fuel pump
they are a great butch of people working there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FK
Fred K.
09/22/2014 Category: Service
Fred said this business is excellent and their service is good. They are fast, reliable, dependable, and honest. The staff there is great. They are friendly and wonderful people.

GC
GEORGE C.
Chevrolet Uplander
09/21/2014
R.B. Excellence
Great customer service, honest, fixed the problem, and at a reasonable price.

DK
DON K.
Land Rover Freelander
09/17/2014
Honest
I took my SUV in thinking it was a major engine problem. I was looking for another vehicle on the internet when they called and said it was fixed. My bill was $75 and they fixed my loose speaker, too.

DEBBIE B.
MILWAUKEE, WI
09/16/2014
Like Riding on a Cloud!
After the team at R.B. Automotive repaired my car, I feel like I'm riding on a cloud! Wheel bearing and brake work... I finally feel safe, and it was the best deal in town! Thank you!

LT
LIZ T.
Pontiac Sunfire
09/08/2014
Prompt and done right
Done faster than expected, with updates and always shown broken parts for inspection.

CHRIS C.
Mercury Sable
09/08/2014
Very friendly and informative
I brought my car in because the fuel pump died. They were happy to help me out and offered advice for the future. Don't let anyone tell you that your check engine like is for idiots. My fuel pump needing replacement wasn't exactly preventable, but the inconvenience of my car dying and the cost for emergency towing left me feeling like a true idiot. Rick mentioned they could have at least predicted this and replaced it before it died and cost me towing and half a day.

FR
FRANCIS R.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/06/2014
Back on the Road
I've always been impressed with the work at R.B Automotive and this last time was no different. I called ahead, they got my car in, and got it fixed. I need a shop I can count on, that's RB.

KATHY S.
09/03/2014
great service
Fantastic mechanic, fast service

TODD S.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/30/2014
Prompt & Courteous
Have a new Chev Silverado. Wipers were not working. Provided solution and quickly contacted me with pricing information. Called when completed. Great business transaction.

John K.
08/30/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Earl. He said he likes the service at this business, so he has been using them for 40 years.