Chevrolet Cobalt
07/29/2021
I know what they’re doing ahead of time and the work is done well at a good price
He did a good job I’m very pleased with what they did .

MARYJANE S.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
07/10/2021
Red's rocks!
The folks at Red's Auto Center are not only extremely professional and competent, but also friendly and communicative. I had a quirky problem with the backup camera and its housing in an older vehicle, and was almost despairing of finding a mechanic who could deal with this at a reasonable price. I thought I had almost insurmountable issues to deal with, but Red and his crew (especially Tony and Red's bro) had no doubts about their ability to find parts and install them so that the camera and its housing ended up looking and working like the original. This took them way less time than I expected, and the price for this extraordinary service was appropriate. Not only that, but they were willing to explain various technical aspects of my vehicle in a way I could readily grasp. I'll go back there in a minute when any of my vehicles need maintenance or repairs. I am thrilled that Red’s was recommended to me. You can’t go wrong with Red’s. Red and his team are first-class! They are the kind of people who will be completely honest with you such that you can trust them 100%. What a great find!

NM
NICK M.
Fountainville, PA
07/10/2021
Great experience with Reds Auto Center!!! A+
Reds Auto was able to pinpoint an obnoxious clunking sound in my wife’s BMW X5. It sat at our local BMW dealer for 10 days, and they claimed there was nothing wrong. Once I brought it to Reds, their technician instantly heard the sound and knew where to look. They got it up in the lift and used their knowledge, and a stethoscope, and figured it out in a half an hour. Long story short, the noise was coming from a destroyed control arm. They had it back to me in a couple of days and now my wife no longer has to listen to the awful clunk! I’ve used Reds Auto multiple times in the past, and each time I was 100% satisfied. The owner, Chris and his crew are extremely nice, easy to work with, and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend this shop!!!

Jim A.
GMC Canyon
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Jim said that he's very pleased with them.

Joe C.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Joe said the business charged him 100 dollars too much.
Chris M., President from Red's Auto Center responded on 06/25/2021

Good Morning Joe, I sorry you feel you were over charged but our prices are very fair. You brought a freshly lifted 2016 GMC Silverado 2500 diesel with a huge lift kit and 35 inch tires. We had to take extra time to get the truck right because the steering box had so much play in it, which meant doing the alignment twice to get the steering wheel as straight as the steering box would allow. Also the drivers side tie rod end locking nut was frozen solid and had to be unfrozen to complete the alignment. You total charge with tax was $175.64 ($99.95 for alignment, half hour additional labor.) Not sure where you would be able to get a truck that size done for $75. Also you came in telling us that nobody would align the truck for you. Again we are sorry you feel as though you were overcharged but we stand behind our prices and work.

TL
Thomas L.
Sellersville, PA
Ram Pickup
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Thomas said he likes going there and has never had any problems.

PC
PAT C.
Warminster, PA
Ram 1500 Classic
06/19/2021
State inspection
Red, Tom and Tony are great guys. They keep you informed thru the process.

PE
Pamela E.
Jaguar XJ
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said the business is fair.

BQ
Betty Q.
Kia Sportage
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Betty said the business was recommended and she likes the work. She said definitely she would recommend the convenient facility.

05/29/2021
Pete Das
Very happy with the way Red’s Auto takes care of my vehicles he tells me what needs to be done and when it needs to be done

SL
SHIRLEY L.
05/18/2021
Pleasure to take my cars to Reds!
Honest, dependable. Do excellent work. Never an issue with any services provided by Reds. I recommend Reds to all my friends!

Dawn G.
Ford Edge
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Dawn said that she would recommend this business for service.

JZ
Jeff Z.
Nissan Rogue
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Jeff said they are good and are very good people.

DEBBIE C.
Ottsville, PA
04/30/2021
Wonderful People - Great Service
My Jeep was originally scheduled to go in for a checkup on a Saturday. Well, 3 days prior it started to overheat. They told me to bring it in ASAP and fixed it was fixed by 9:00 the next morning.

04/28/2021
He did what was needed to be done
He did what was needed to be done I’m happy with his work