Latest Review about 1 month ago

PH
PATRICIA H.
02/02/2021
Terrific Service
Another great trip to Reeve Smith. Inspection and oil change while I waited. And confidence in knowing the car was checked out for preventative problems.

MEL D.
01/28/2021
Awesome Service
These guys are great on Volvo Service! The best I have seen. Very professional, very talented!

KD
KIRSTEN D.
Wake Forest, NC
01/23/2021
Quick friendly service!
Great service. Always able to fix my vehicle quickly.

DENICE H.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
01/22/2021
My second Volvo to be serviced here. As soon as my free dealer service was over back to Reeve Smith. Always great service, reasonable rates. Never feel like they are taking advantage of me and they always explain what was needed or not needed

JEFFREY H.
Wake Forest, NC
01/22/2021
Always a good experience with Reeve-Smith
While we chose not to have the vehicle repaired (we'll be replacing it instead), Reeve-Smith diagnosed the issue at a reasonable cost and explained what the issue involved, which enabled us to make the decision not to have it repaired. We've taken our vehicles to Reeve-Smith for 20 years now and have never been disappointed. Thank you for always providing excellent service and honest opinions.

SD
SHAWN D.
Volvo XC90
01/18/2021
Great focus on customer satisfaction
Everyone I interact with takes time and are patience to ensure my questions and understanding are satisfactory to my expectations. They genuinely care about their work, level of service and customer satisfaction.

DWAYNE H.
01/15/2021
Best Car Maintenance in Raleigh
Mark, Tom, and Taylor are a powerhouse of knowledge and customer service! I’ve have with them for over 20 years. They have taken great care of my vehicles and provided great advice along the way! I wouldn’t consider ever changing my loyalty to them!

Desmond H.
Oxford, NC
Volvo V70
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Desmond said they did what they were supposed to do and they were honest about it.

SCOTT B.
01/13/2021
S80 Service
This was a routine 125k service but with a load check on the battery. Car was hesitating to turn over when starter was engaged. Battery was still within spec but a little weak. Was one month from being out of warranty but they went ahead and replaced it for me under warranty anyway. Exceeded my expectations!

LC
LEE C.
Clayton, NC
01/09/2021
Personnel
Mark and Taylor a pleasure to know - highly responsive to questions.

CHARLIE B.
Volvo V70
01/08/2021
Check Engine Warning
Thanks to Reeve-Smith for their assistance resolving a faulty Check Engine warning. Their persistence is greatly appreciated. -M, Wake Forest NC

BW
BONNIE W.
Volvo XC60
01/07/2021
Terrific, timely service
Reeve-Smith always delivers. They let me know early on what the problem is and the cost to repair my car. They always offer me a car to use while they're working on mine and provide a target time when the car will be ready to pick up. I can't say enough good things about this father and son business: reliable and trustworthy.

SD
SHANNON D.
01/04/2021
Customer Service And Quality of Work
We have benn customers for many years and everytime they make a dreadful ordeal very comfortable and their prices are very reasonable. We have recommended our friends and family to them..

CR
CESAR R.
Apex, NC
01/01/2021
Knowledgeable and fair
Nice attitude, fair assessment, good advice. A trustable place.

STEVE W.
Volvo XC90
12/31/2020
Reliable and Trustworthy
There’s not enough room on here to say how much I appreciate the great service and it being done on such short notice . Mark and his crew are the best ! Thanks