Lincoln Town Car
34 Years of Great Service
Have had my vehicles serviced for 34 years with excellent work.

ST
SARA T.
Convenient!
Thank you for the fast service! Oil change and tire rotation in less than 30 minutes!

JOSIE W.
Durham, NC
Wonderful service
Everyone is very knowledgeable and courteous

MK
MARY K.
Wake Forest, NC
Volvo XC60
11/06/2019
Honest and dependable
We love these guys and they take care of both our Volvo’s. Oil change to regular maintenance, we trust them. Bought a used Volvo from them and it is my favorite car I’ve had.
Thank you!!

CALVIN H.
11/03/2019
honest, professional
As usual Reeve Smith was completely honest and fair when they checked out my concerns of my 2018 XC90. I had been told by a dealer that I needed to have brakes replaced. Took it in, they checked them and stated I had 40-50% left on the pads. Once again I'm glad to have a repair shop I can trust, it means everything not to have to worry about being ripped off.

SONIA B.
10/24/2019
They always do what they say they will.
They keep me informed about my car. Very thorough in catching a problem I didn’t know existed.

FL
FLORENCE L.
10/23/2019
Always gave had a great experience working with Reeves.

WL
Wally L.
North Carolina
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Wally said that they were good. The process was easy and they had a loaner vehicle. Check in and check out was easy.

KD
Kirsten D.
Wake Forest, NC
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Kirsten said the employees are always able to help her when she needs, even when she doesn't have an appointment. They usually have a loaner vehicle available for her at this business.

DY
Dave Y.
Rolesville, NC
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Dave said this business was good.

PL
PETE L.
09/12/2019
Excellent service performance and outstanding people.
Great people who provide top quality car services.

CONNIE C.
08/29/2019
trustworthy, professional
I personally believe it's important to do business with people you trust and who treat you with kindness and integrity. Reeve-Smith Auto Repair embodies all of these qualities. I would never consider going elsewhere for the care of my vehicle.

JAMES L.
08/27/2019
All I want for Christmas is a good, decent, honest, ethical mechanic, AND GOOD FEELING WHEN I LEAVE.
I took my car in to have a Frontend Alignment/ Wheel balance. I got a list of several EXTRA things that needed to be done. I understood that I NEEDED ALL THAT AND a wheel balance defiantly done. I said ok, lets do it. When I came to pick my car up I paid almost $1600.00. I drove the car home.... Couldn't really tell a difference. It wasn't till the next day when I drove it on 540 from Creedmoor to Capital that I new for a fact nothing was done. In fact, it felt worse than before. I called as soon as I could and they said to bring it in Monday. I told them it didn't feel like nothing had been done.
I brought the car in Monday and picked it back up that after noon. He said they did a wheel balance and didn't charge me for it. I don't like confrontation so I left feeling like I was scammed. How would I know if all that other stuff was done. My brother said I should have asked for the parts they took off. If they gave me the parts they took off I would not know if they were the right parts. My point is we are at the mercy of our mechanics. Especially if we are women. We have to have a lot FAITH. WELLLL BECAUSE I LEFT THERE FEELING LIKE I WAS SCAMMED I CAN NOT IN GOOD FAITH RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS TO MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS. I am thankful that the car did drive better after I left, but if the mechanics had done the wheel balance in the first place I would not feel some kind of negative way. Instead I feel I didn't NEED ALL THAT EXTRA STUFF they did, or didn't do, AND CHARGED ME FOR. SO I DID NOT FEEL SATISFIED WHEN I LEFT...…..I FELT SCAMMED.

AD
AJIT D.
Cary, NC
Volvo XC60
08/23/2019
Volvo XC60 Service
Easy to get appointment, Great service and professional work. Been going to this place for past 5 years.

ST
SARA T.
08/22/2019
Honest
Thank you to Tom and all at Reeve-Smith for keeping my car safe and being honest about necessary repairs.

AK
Allison K.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Allison said that the place was very helpful, gave her a loaner at no charge and got it done the same day, even though she added things to be done to her list. Since her visit, her vehicle rides better. They were sincere, knowledgeable and she did not get ripped off.

KQ
Kent Q.
Chapel Hill, NC
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Kent said that it took them 3 hours and that they didn't get accomplished what he had asked them to do. He said they did get the oil changed.

DF
Daniel F.
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the business is awesome and he drives out of his way to have them work on his vehicle. He said they always keep him informed and talk over the quote for work that has been or going to be done. They do go over all of the issues that might be coming up in the future.

TF
Taylor F.
Volvo C30
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said the employees are very nice, really helpful and considerate.

REBECCA B.
Clayton, NC
Jeep Liberty
08/02/2019
Dependable and trusting
My daughter was visiting from out of state and her "check engine" light came on. After going to Advance Auto for a diagnostic and a Jeep dealership, we were told some very pricey repairs were in store. I convinced her to stay an extra day and take her Jeep to "MY GUYS" at Reeve-Smith. They performed tests, diagnosed the problem, and made the repair the next morning. Everything was completed at a fraction of what we anticipated. She was so happy and pleased with their honesty and professional service. The dependable and honest results are why we always trust Reeve-Smith and I call them "my guys." Thanks guys.