AE
AL E.
Ford Expedition EL
05/06/2021
Excellence.
Always have had excellent service,prompt and friendly staff.High recommendations.

Salem, OR
GMC Sierra 3500HD
05/05/2021
It’s done right the first time at a fair price
They always take great care of us.
Jaime G. from Reid's Tire & Automotive responded on 05/06/2021

Thanks for the review!

Amanda M.
Honda Crosstour
04/30/2021
Amazing service!
Never a disappointment. My schedule is very busy and a lot of my work involves being on the road.
Not only can I trust my vehicle maintenance 100% being done at Reid’s; any major things I know I will get honest feedback, explanations of what the issues are so I understand and feel informed/educated. They get it fixed.
Most recently, I had a huge bolt go through my tire at a job site. I don’t have time for this!! Jaime was on it, got my vehicle in and amazing new tires put on quickly so I could get back on the road.
While new tires were not on my list for my day, these are some sexy tires!! More importantly ~ they are smooth and quiet on the road. I notice a huge difference that I wasn’t even looking for.
Amazing service always!!
Jaime G. from Reid's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/30/2021

Amanda Thank You so much for that awsome review!! Glad we could help..

GMC Acadia
04/29/2021
Friendly and fast service reasonably priced.
Jaime G. from Reid's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/30/2021

Thank You Stephanie! Was glad to see you come in and trusting us with your vehicle needs. Look forward on seeing you in the later future. Thanks Again!!

MA
Mark A.
Kia Forte
04/24/2021
Quality work
I was happy with the work that was done on my car. I would have made it a 5 star instead of a 4 star, but I didn't like the 3% surcharge on my credit card which I guess is standard procedure! The surcharge cost me an extra $34.11 on my bill.
Jaime G. from Reid's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/27/2021

Thanks for review Mark, Sorry for that surcharge which we have no control of, But we did offer a different payment method that did not charge a surcharge as an option. Glad we could help on your vehicle needs and Thanks again!

LG
LAURA G.
04/17/2021
Best place to take your car get fix! Or to get upgrades
Best customer service ! The make sure to resolve your issues fix ASAP great place
Jaime G. from Reid's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/20/2021

Thank You!

Porsche Cayenne
04/08/2021
Excellence in Every Aspect
Couldn’t have asked for a greater experience. Quality, customer service, amazing service and professional. Coming from a family of mechanics there is a lot to say about a great experience with another mechanic.
Jaime G. from Reid's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for the review glad we could help out!

Gervais, OR
04/08/2021
RV tires
Drop it off and they take care of everything. Awesome service and always smiling faces. They remember your name too

RAY
04/07/2021
Great service, very nice people, great job repairing my car
Figured out the problem with car, after taking it to dealership and they couldn't figure it out great investigative skills staff 👍
Jaime G. from Reid's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/12/2021

Thanks Ray glad we can help!

Dave H.
04/07/2021
AWESOME service. Finally a pro that can be trusted.
You can trust this shop to do a complete job. I will not take my vehicle anywhere else. Beyond professional.
Jaime G. from Reid's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/12/2021

Thanks Dave for trusting in us, Glad we could help with your vehicles needs.

BG
Bryon G.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/06/2021
Worked on my truck
The people were great and so was the price I am going back there with all my things and stuff
Jaime G. from Reid's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/12/2021

Thanks Bryon for the review glad we could help!

Lesta B.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
04/01/2021
Amazing fast service
Got my car in right away, great friendly staff, and was 250$ less than two other quotes.
Jaime G. from Reid's Tire & Automotive responded on 04/03/2021

Thank You Lesta! It was a great to meet you hope we could help you with your automotive needs in the future.

TJ
Terrence J.
Salem, OR
03/30/2021
Really Good Tire Shop
I’ve purchased 3 sets of tires from this store and have been very satisfied each time. They seem to be very busy each time I visit so others must like them too!
Jaime G. from Reid's Tire & Automotive responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you! Glad we could help

Julian
03/23/2021
Customer service
I really appreciated the good work and customer service.
Jaime G. from Reid's Tire & Automotive responded on 03/24/2021

Thank You! Look forward on seeing you again.

03/15/2021
They always take great care of my car!
Jaime G. from Reid's Tire & Automotive responded on 03/16/2021