DIANNE C.
Nissan Sentra
04/08/2021
I re river excellent and fast service. The service people were. Very respectful.

MA

NELLY O.
Holiday, FL
Mitsubishi Mirage
04/01/2021
The service was fast and good
Place clean, good service and the attention was very satisfying

AN
AKISHA N.
03/23/2021
Very accommodating
Very accommodating with getting you in and very thorough with going over any issues they find with your vehicle.

WN
WILLIAM N.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
03/23/2021
1998 Lexus LS400 Timing Belt Replacement and Major Oil Leaks
The pricing for the work was fair, and the repairs were done well.

MARK L.
03/22/2021
Honest and awesome
The visit was quick, honest and painless. Bobby is great and very proffessional. Id recommend this place to anyone.

Kia Rio
03/20/2021
I was satisfied with the service. I was fast and affordable.

ST
SCOTT T.
03/19/2021
In an out quick - on an unscheduled 1st time visit !!!
Brought my BMW 650i in on a Friday afternoon just before closing. Another shop right down the quoted me $146.50 to change my driver low beam lamp and one license plate lamp and said they needed an hour and a half - but couldn't get to til Monday 'cause they closed at 5pm. I got there at 3:15pm.

Rode down the street and saw the Reis Sign and shop. Pulled in at 4:25pm and shared with Bobby (manager) what I needed and that I had both lamps/bulbs with me. He started looking on his 'puter and then said, "If it goes in the way I think it does I can getchya done now if you have a half hour to wait and I can do both bulbs for $58.00. They were done in 25 minutes. I gave him 4 $20s and told him I would be back Monday for a couple other things to get tweaked and fixed.

I just moved here from Dallas less than a week ago - I know God had a hand in hooking me up with Bobby and his guys there.

Tickled silly with Reis!!!

Truly,
Scott Turley

MICHELE D.
Lincoln MKZ
03/18/2021
Trust worthy service
Great service, fair price and most of all A I trust them. Thanks Guys.

JOYCE M.
Nissan Versa Note
03/02/2021
Fuel Injection Cleaning
Very good customer service. Prompt service and completed in estimate time frame.

HE
HECTOR E.
02/23/2021
excellent service
I like this place for buy tires and alignment

IP
ISABEL P.
02/23/2021
Buena
La atencion es muy buena y excelente ambiente

HM
HERNANDO M.
02/22/2021
Fast service
Besteiro place in town i recommend

RA
ROBERT A.
02/17/2021
Five star Service as always.
The entire team at Reiss Automotive only cares about making your car or truck work as efficiently as possible. They don't upsell you, they don't b******* youn they only tell you what needs to be done and let you decide if you want to do it.
I've been going to them for over a decade and I will never go to anyone else for mechanical work unless I move out of Florida

GL
GEORGE L.
Chevrolet Blazer
02/16/2021
Called and made an appointment, they were waiting for me when I arrived and was taken right in, no waiting. Who else is this efficient. In and out in 15 minutes.