MICHAEL C.
Kia Sorento
11/06/2019
The people that work there or very nice and I worked in a timely matter and got the car fixed like I said it was very happy with the place
The people that work there very nice and I said what they said they would do would recommend them to go back I would do anybody

CAROL S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
10/28/2019
Was very dissatisfied with pricing was charged $ 31.00 for air filter
Have been going there for couple of years and feel like they price gouge today
Steve R. from Reis Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Good morning Carol,

I am very sorry that you feel that we overcharged you for your air filter. I assure you that was not the case. Your New Hyundai Santa Fe actually takes a special air filter. It does happen to be slightly more expensive than you are used to. The new design by Hyundai encorporates filter locks that are unique to your vehicle.
     I see that you previously owned an older version Santa Fe. The older version is a simpler design and is less expensive. The new locking design costs a little more than the older type. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

JV
JUANA V.
Hyundai Accent
10/24/2019
Great costumer service
Great auto techs Mario is awesome they are quick and with much knowledge!!!

BRANDY B.
10/24/2019
Great quick service AGAIN!!!!!
I went in for an unscheduled oil change and tire rotation. In less than an hour it was done. The price was great compared to other places and the staff was friendly and informative. 🙂

KP
KRISTEN P.
10/14/2019
Trustworthy and Timely
Steve and his team are great guys. They’re always respectful, kind and fair. They genuinely want to help and that’s hard to find.

MV
MICHELE V.
Jeep Cherokee
10/12/2019
They explained everything and kept me updated
I am very pleased with how I was treated. I brought 2 of my vehicles in one right after the other and they got both vehicles back to me expeditiously and keeping updated the whole way. They explained everything they planned on doing and why.

ES
ESTHER S.
09/27/2019
Friendly
Bobby was great and very efficient

SL
STEVE L.
Chevrolet Venture
09/13/2019
Good service i would recomend them

NK
NORMA K.
Cadillac STS
09/10/2019
Great service and friendly.

DONNA W.
Dodge Charger
09/06/2019
Fast, friendly service
Took my car right in, was finished in 20 minutes. Staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Nissan Sentra
09/05/2019
Awesome service
Very professional and accommodating.

JOANN B.
Isuzu Rodeo
08/28/2019
A neighborhood mechanic I feel I can trust.
Since we started going to Reis Auto Care I feel both my vehicles are in good hands. Everytime we have put our vehicles in the shop the maintenance, or repairs are done in a timely manner, and I feel we are getting a decent price also. I would recommend Reis to anyone who needs automotive work done.

DAVID P.
08/24/2019
Bang! Out of the park...
I brought my 07' f150 to these guys and needed just about everything done on the front end; Brakes, rotors, wheel bearings, sway bar links, synthetic oil change, tires, and alignment. Bobby followed up with me on the progress throughout the day and they got it all done the same day even though one of the parts came in flawed. Bobby found a replacement part local and pulled it off. The truck drives like new! You guys earned this review. Thanks guys, I will be back and would refer any of my friends.

IE
Idania E.
08/23/2019
Everytime I need an oil change
I have been taking my car to Reis Auto Service for my oil changes for as long as I have owned a car. They are always quick, friendly, and efficient, and you can't beat their prices.

LV
LORI V.
08/13/2019
Fast and accurate service
Excellent fast and accurate service! Fast and reliable great experience overall. Keep up the good work! You made a person Happy Today 😃

doug b.
Bradenton, FL
Dodge Caliber
08/09/2019
Great service, had my repair done in just a few hours

DIANE C.
08/08/2019
Trusts
Thank you for all your attentions and honesty. I know my car is in good hands.

TESSA B.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/05/2019
Courteous and quick
They got me in quickly. I didnt have an appt. They were courteous and as soon as the part came in it took no time to get my car fixed. Thank you very much guys

IE
ISREAL E.
Kia Optima
08/03/2019
The service was good.
Reid Auto Service was able to get me in and out fast for an oil change and the price was competitive.

NS
NORBERTO S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/01/2019
They got a new customer with me from now on!!!
Took my truck for ac check up and they found and fixed the problem in under 2 hours and the price was less than I thought it was gonna be. Honest, reliable and fast! Close to my house too so I'll be bringing all my vehicles here.