Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Punta Gorda, FL
Porsche 911
09/19/2018
Outstanding service
This shop provides excellent service at a reasonable price.

Michelle S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/17/2018
Excellent/professional
This was my first visit after poor treatment at the Mercedes dealer nearby
Renn Haus staff made me feel important and took care of my needs quickly , communicated well throughout and even washed the car - little things make such a difference to me!

TN
Tom N.
BMW 135i
09/15/2018
Honesty
Needed rear brakes for my bmw; told me my rotors were fine, most shops would of done them anyway, appreciate honesty

Tim B.
Porsche 928
09/13/2018
The knowlede of the staff
Mitchell is great to work with---keeps in touch on a daily / weekly basis to keep me informed on what is taking place on my car. Job always done well

Charles C.
Porsche 911
09/12/2018
Porsche 997
Great prompt service. Priced as quoted. Would recommend to anyone.

MT
Mark T.
Jaguar F-TYPE
09/06/2018
Love Renn Haus
They are the only ones I trust to work on my 2 most treasured cars. A 996 TT and a Jaguar F Type R.

Mark D.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/05/2018
Forth right
It is really nice to be able to have an intelligent discussion, receive forth right feedback and then respect once you make your decision. Michael was great to deal with.

Donald G.
09/05/2018
Customer Service
I found there customer service to be excellent and as far as I can tell, so far, the repairs to my vehicle have also been excellent.

HA

Jerome G.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/31/2018
Mercedes Service
Great shop, great service and friendly people

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/07/2018
Excellent service, pleasant staff
I’ve been having my SLK 350 serviced at this place for at least 2 years and have always been very satisfied with their work. The charges were also lower than those at the dealerships.

KP
Kathy P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/03/2018
Best Service for my Mini
I have been going to Renn Haus for a while now for service to my 2012 Mini Cooper and have always found them to be very trustworthy, professional and courteous and the work always done in a timely manner.

Mercedes-Benz E500
08/02/2018
In the Haus
They are really at the top of their game. Knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Not inexpensive...but high-end cars are not cheap to own/repair.

SV
Sharon V.
Porsche Cayman
07/15/2018
The Best Place for Service!
Renn Haus is the ONLY place I will take my Porsche Cayman to for service and repairs. The best way I can describe it is that I have a high level of trust in them...everyone is knowledgeable, honest and they take a genuine interest in their customers. I've sent several new customers to them, and they all unanimously agree that this is the best facility they've ever taken their cars to. I highly recommend them!

Derrick H.
Ruskin, FL
Porsche 911 Carrera
07/13/2018
Top notch facility, intelligent and honest staff and service team.
I've been a Renn Haus customer for 7 years. During that time, I have always received first class service at a reasonable price. The service advisors and technicians are highly trained and completely transparent about the repairs or services that they recommend for my Porsche. I trust this team with my car and would highly recommend Renn Haus to a friend.

AP
Arthur P.
07/12/2018
Go to Folks
Been going to them for years. They really know 911’s. Rates and parts are reasonable. Very professional and knowledgeable.

TH
Thomas H.
Punta Gorda, FL
Porsche Macan
07/05/2018
Great first experience
This was my first time getting service on my Porsche with Renn Haus. I worked with Shaun who was very professional and I was taken care of like I had been a long time customer. They set me up with a rental car for the day and had everything completed sooner than expected. Having owned German vehicles for many years, it can be hard to find a independent shop that does exceptional work at a reasonable price. Thank you, you've earned a new customer.

Janet H.
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
07/02/2018
??
Great service and customer friendly

RI
Ray I.
MINI Cooper Paceman
06/29/2018
Excellent as always
Highly recommended. If you own a MINI Cooper then Renn Haus is the only name you need to know for service.

GM
Graham M.
Porsche Cayman
06/24/2018
Good experience, would visit again
Renn Haus was professional shop. Crisp communication on issues with car and cost to repair. Shaun was very helpful, along with rest of staff. Overall good experience