Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Eddie M.
Venice, FL
05/07/2019
Customer service..
I brought my 2013 X5 BMW and I noticed a leak on my driveway pavers . I emailed them on a Sunday. On Monday I got an email from Sean asking me when do I want to bring it in . Made an appointment and found a few things with my car ,but never said that it need to be done know . Gave me prices and I decided to get everything done . I wasn’t pressured to do it like if I brought it to BMW . Would recommend them to any one .. Sean was amazing . thanks

Scott W.
05/03/2019
Mercedes gl 450 was a mess. They found all the issues and now works like new. They are very competent and thorough. Great communication and service.

Stefan M.
01/19/2019
Not happy
I made an agreement to to have an engine swapped which agreed price was 3000 dollars it end up being 4100 dollar and the car was misfiring when I asked them bout the misfire the said I bout a worn out engine so I paid the 4100 dollars took the car to another shop turns out wireing harness was not correct and rennhous mechanic stripped the threads for intake screws put lock tight on the stripped thread and left it and that caused a vacuum leak which was rennhous mistake I end up having to pay another 4k to detect their f- up would not recamend them to anybody

Bill M.
11/30/2018
Special service
I had a bit of an emergency with my 2015 Mini Cooper Countryman that I just purchased up North and shipped to Sarasota. It sat at my condo until I made it down after 2 months. I was only to be here for 6 days. To my disappointment, it wouldn’t run nor take a charge. Could the problem be just a dead battery or perhaps a malfunctioning alternator or faulty ground. With no tools or a way to diagnose the problem, I called Renn Haus to ask if they could diagnose the problem asap. They said they’d try their best. Tow truck dropped it off and 4 hours later they called with the good news that it was only the old battery quitting. I was back in business quickly. THANK YOU R-H

NF
Norm F.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/28/2018
Again
Same thorough job with a smile

LC
Larry C.
Englewood, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/26/2018
Great Alternative to the Dealership
The staff was very knowledgeable and happy to help, taking a personal interest in my vehicle. They recommended necessary services without adding items to run up the bill. The service was performed quickly and properly, and the car was returned in great condition. Also, their web site makes it easy to do business with Renn Haus.

Porsche 911 Carrera
09/24/2018
Superior Performance
I continue to be very pleased with the quality of service provided. The performance of my 911 Porsche is always noticeably better after it yearly service.

LC
Lynn C.
Longboat Key, FL
Porsche Cayman
09/22/2018
Love Renn Haus!
Whatever work I have done, it always done to the highest standard, at the given price and within the time frame. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

GM
Gary M.
Punta Gorda, FL
Porsche 911
09/19/2018
Outstanding service
This shop provides excellent service at a reasonable price.

Michelle S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/17/2018
Excellent/professional
This was my first visit after poor treatment at the Mercedes dealer nearby
Renn Haus staff made me feel important and took care of my needs quickly , communicated well throughout and even washed the car - little things make such a difference to me!

TN
Tom N.
BMW 135i
09/15/2018
Honesty
Needed rear brakes for my bmw; told me my rotors were fine, most shops would of done them anyway, appreciate honesty

Tim B.
Porsche 928
09/13/2018
The knowlede of the staff
Mitchell is great to work with---keeps in touch on a daily / weekly basis to keep me informed on what is taking place on my car. Job always done well

Charles C.
Porsche 911
09/12/2018
Porsche 997
Great prompt service. Priced as quoted. Would recommend to anyone.

MT
Mark T.
Jaguar F-TYPE
09/06/2018
Love Renn Haus
They are the only ones I trust to work on my 2 most treasured cars. A 996 TT and a Jaguar F Type R.

Mark D.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/05/2018
Forth right
It is really nice to be able to have an intelligent discussion, receive forth right feedback and then respect once you make your decision. Michael was great to deal with.

Donald G.
09/05/2018
Customer Service
I found there customer service to be excellent and as far as I can tell, so far, the repairs to my vehicle have also been excellent.

HA

Jerome G.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/31/2018
Mercedes Service
Great shop, great service and friendly people

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/07/2018
Excellent service, pleasant staff
I’ve been having my SLK 350 serviced at this place for at least 2 years and have always been very satisfied with their work. The charges were also lower than those at the dealerships.

KP
Kathy P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/03/2018
Best Service for my Mini
I have been going to Renn Haus for a while now for service to my 2012 Mini Cooper and have always found them to be very trustworthy, professional and courteous and the work always done in a timely manner.