Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

08/08/2018
Owners are great. Very friendly and helpful. Close to my house so very convenient.
The owners and staff are very friendly and helpful. Good service.

Sarah M.
Rome, NY
07/25/2018
Undecided
If I'm being honest, the speed of service was the only good part. I took my 2016 car for a simple inspection. I was charged for "topping off" my washer fluid (if this isn't a courtesy, don't do it), my driver's seat was moved in every way possible, and my car mat was FILTHY. I pride myself in a clean car, so putting down a paper mat that most garages have would have been much appreciated. Pretty dissatisfied.

DEBORAH M.
West Winfield, NY
07/16/2018
professional and customer service based
Always a top notch experience!

Darla S.
06/30/2018
The employees
The employees make you feel welcomed. They are professional at what they do. They do like to have fun too, especially when customers, like me, come in and give them a hard time, lol.

AA
ABUKAR A.
06/28/2018
Matt is good man
Thank you. You always help me.

Leo M.
Hartwick, NY
Ram Pickup
05/23/2018
Fit me in without an appointment....
They were busy. I asked if they could address a light that came on for low tire pressure. The sensor in the rim was bad. They took my truck right in. They had part in stock and I was done in a half hour or so. Hassle-free! Thanks Matt and Ryan!

Don H.
Whitesboro, NY
Chrysler 200
04/15/2018
great service
I gave it 5 stars because of the people. Usually an oil change is an oil change but its better when everyone you come in contact with is super nice.

DOUG P.
Marcy, NY
Volkswagen CC
04/12/2018
Seasonal tire switch.
Nimey's what can I say but great things about this company. I took my car down to have the winter tires and wheels taken off and the summer tires and wheels installed. Everything is perfect, I had them change one wheel for me because last hear i backed into a curb and scratched one of my new wheels. They finished the job in great time and as usual, everything was perfect. The did a great job balancing the new wheel and tire. Couldn't ask for a better place to have work done, and the best part , they will store my winter tires/ wheels for an excellent price for the summer so that I don't have to have them taking up space in our garage. Great place, Ryan is a great guy, very helpful, courteous and just a wonderful person. Thanks to all of you for the exceptional job you do.

Michael D.
Subaru Impreza
04/10/2018
Service Raing
Service was performed as scheduled without any significant delay and my vehicle was ready before I expected. The waiting area was comfortable and offered conveniences with beverages. All staff were pleasant.

PT
Peggy T.
Sauquoit, NY
04/04/2018
Very friendly and super efficient!
Can't say enough about the expert service and friendliness of everyone!

Chevrolet Express Passenger
04/03/2018
Thanks for the speed
Olivia I must thank you for the ride to work and the speed at which you got me back on the road.

ROSEMARY S.
Cadillac CTS
04/01/2018
Loyal Employees always positive service
Mr. & Mrs Nimey has a fabulous family locally owned business. They should be very proud of their employees that gives their business a great name.

LN
Lori N.
03/12/2018
CUSTOMER SERVICE ALL THE WAY !!!
They put their customers first & foremost...a lost art. I thank Nimey's & all their staff very much !

Acura MDX
03/07/2018
180k of perfection
These guys sold me this awesome Acura with 400 miles on it and have serviced it since and I now have a hundred and eighty thousand miles on it. Couldn't be happier.

Christopher M.
Volkswagen Golf
02/25/2018
Very impressed.
I was one of those guys who always went to the dealership for service, against the advice of everyone I know. Too soon old, too late smart, the Dutch say.... At any rate, after having enough with my current dealership, , I started bringing my cars to Nimey Automotive. So far, I think I'm a customer for life. Very courteous and reasonable. They seem to work pretty quickly. Very satisfied.

02/23/2018
Great job.
Fast and easy. Wish it could have been the same day but I understand that not all parts are available that quick. Olivia you were wonderful and clear and I apprciate the photo showing me how the terminal melted. I would have had no idea what you ment. See you in a few months for the brakes.

Chevrolet Express Passenger
02/23/2018
Thanks Ryan
Thanks for getting me in so quick and back on the road to my Job site. You guys Rock! The video you sent made my day and my buddie couldn't believe it.

Carrie-Lynn B.
Clinton, NY
FIAT 500L
02/22/2018
Always there
I love the ppl here. They always have the answer, and if they don't they find it. Always pleasant and knowledgeable. They kept me in the loop with things going on with my car. Thank you so much

WD
WINK D.
Remsen, NY
Volkswagen Touareg
02/20/2018
Great customer service!
My wife's car was serviced and repaired as promised by Nimey's and now runs better than ever!

CHERYL M.
Sauquoit, NY
02/11/2018
I travel and Ryan was able to get my vehicle in between trips. They are interested in keeping me safe on the road!