Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KP
KRISTY P.
Subaru Legacy
03/20/2019
Great service as always!
My vehicle was taken in right on time and everyone was so friendly and welcoming. I'll definitely be back!

KP
KRISTY P.
03/07/2019
Wonderful service as always!
I was in and out for an oil change. The service team was very professional, as always.

LN
Lori N.
New Hartford, NY
03/06/2019
TRUST !!!
Trust seems to be a lost concept in our world today. However, I truly know with Nimey's it's the furthest from the truth. I had to leave my car overnight for a service unplanned. They checked it over & did what was necessary; not any extra to increase the cost. I respect Nimey's & all their staff. I look forward to continued service in the future. Thank U for all you do for your customers !

JOSEPH M.
Lexus NX 200t
03/03/2019
Courteous, helpful and knowledgeable with fair pricing.

02/28/2019
Employees local business owners
Clean, they care about our business, accomadating, thank you for being in our community.

GK
Gus K.
New Hartford, NY
02/07/2019
Professional service
Great service. Very professional. Was in and out within 20 minutes for an oil change.

AJ
Abigail J.
Mohawk, NY
Acura TLX
02/06/2019
Best service!
Everyone is so helpful and nice. So glad i purchased my car from here!

BC
BETH C.
Saint Johnsville, NY
02/05/2019
Service & Rotation
Very accommodating and quick service. Friendly service people.

VS
Vincent S.
02/03/2019
2103 Chevy Tahoe
The service and staff are the best, very friendly and informative and went out of their way to save us money. car runs great !

BF
Bill F.
02/02/2019
Went to Nimey's for New York Inspection and they found some brake issues which required replacement parts (Calipers). They explained the options thoroughly and I had them replace them. The price was very reasonable and it's like having new brakes! Thanks guys!!

SN
Scott N.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/13/2019
Furious
I'm furious!! I specifically told you guys that you needed to test drive my car to see and hear what the car is doing! Instead you put the car in the lift and do a stupid engine test! So after paying 660 dollars I have the same problem!! You guys out if in the lot that way!! Now I'm out 660 dollars and still have the same problem! Thanks for nothing!

01/05/2019
Employees
Wonderful local family owned business. Employees that care about their work ethics. Thank you for your caring service. Rosemary S.

Subaru Legacy
01/03/2019
Nimey's Service Team is the BEST!!
I had a great experience at Nimey's this week. Thomas Kuhn squeezed me in for a dead battery and the whole team had me in and out in no time. Ryan Talbot was awesome and even gave me a free carwash!! I'll certainly be back again!

Matt S.
Nissan Murano
12/27/2018
The best
Awesome service. Awesome staff. The waiting area is also always clean and relaxing. I would highly recommend Nimeys for sales and service. 100% satisfied once again.

12/03/2018
Customer service with a smile
Ryan in service is always very polite and respectful as well as all the others. All the staff welcomes you and asks if you need anything while waiting. Buying and service has been a wonderful experience.

Saint Johnsville, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
11/25/2018
Never put appt in the computer, told me they would get me in within 15 min then waited two hours and they forgot they had me waiting! Not a very good first visit?

MICHELLE S.
Lee Center, NY
Lexus IS 250
11/18/2018
Fantastic trustworthy service
I am thankful for the dependability and trustworthy service that I always receive at Nimey’s. They treat us like family and we appreciate that.

10/27/2018
Wonderful employees, great service, home town establishment

LN
Lori N.
10/25/2018
CUSTOMER IS FIRST...ALWAYS !!!
I had a small issue w/ my vehicle & I received a phone call in advance to let me know what the cost of the service would be. Nothing is assumed, they respect & value their customers; and for that I say thank you !!!

RL
Robert L.
Munnsville, NY
Ford Transit Connect
10/06/2018
Keeping healthy
My work van just rolled over 180,000 miles. Your crew has kept it in excellent running condition. I am so pleased.
There is no other place I will take it to. You’re guys know my vehicle well. They are excellent craftsmen, delightful to deal with and fully explain everything they do.
Good job Nimey!