Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RL
Robert L.
Munnsville, NY
Ford Transit Connect
10/06/2018
Keeping healthy
My work van just rolled over 180,000 miles. Your crew has kept it in excellent running condition. I am so pleased.
There is no other place I will take it to. You’re guys know my vehicle well. They are excellent craftsmen, delightful to deal with and fully explain everything they do.
Good job Nimey!

Mike P.
New Hartford, NY
10/03/2018
Brakes & Tire Issue
I was happy with the work done on my car. I think the labor rate was a little high to get my tire patched, but the brakes werent a bad deal for rotors and pads. My only downfall that brought me from a 5 to a 4 was that they told me I could have a lender car to take back to work and bring back after work when the car was done. They didn’t have one when I got there and instead they had a guy bring me back to work and then I had to find a ride back.

TO
Tim O.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/03/2018
The service department was great. Easy process was In and out!

Casie B.
Mohawk, NY
09/18/2018
Love this place
Today I went to Nimeys to get a small issue with my car fixed and I have to tell you, hands down, this is the best dealership I have ever dealt with.
Not only do they offer insane perks like free car washes. Homemade meals to eat, tv, and fresh coffee, but its ALWAYS clean and SUPER friendly in there. I have never stepped into there and felt like I was pushed around. (And as a female, that says a lot) most dealerships see women and dont give them the benefit of the doubt. Nimeys is so different.

I purchased my Mazda from them in January. I have been back only once when they purchased me an extra key and got it programmed to my car for me. Which, i never stepped foot into the dealership for. The service writer at the time,Olivia, met me at my car, drove me to where I needed to be, finished my car, and picked me up where I was. INSANE.

So today I walk into there and theres a new guy I've never met, cory, a new service writer. He immediately strikes up a conversation with me and gets me all set to have my vehicle looked at. Meanwhile, the man who sold me my car (8 months ago), Ormond, passed through. Not only did he remember me but also remembered where I worked and complimented the store in my company closest to the dealership. He walked with me to the waiting room and chatted with me for a couple minutes.

In the roughly 25mins I was there, cory came out multiple times to inform me and others about the progress on our vehicles, and when mine was done he struck up another conversation with me while walking me back to the service area.

These people are fantastic. Their customer service is amazing, and I reccomend them to everyone I know that's looking for a new vehicle! Thank you to Nimeys and a huge thanks to cory and ormond for making me feel like I mattered!

Rick S.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
09/12/2018
All I can say is holy cow.
It's my first time there and I could not believe the service. Clear and timely. Ryan and Corey could not have been more pleasant. See you guys again.

LN
Lori N.
09/11/2018
CUSTOMER SERVICE is Nimey's 1st priority...and for that we say, THANK U !!!
Suggestions are given as to what type of service is needed for your vehicle & I TRUST that Nimey's is putting your safety first ! I have much respect for this establishment & I believe others will say the same. I wish you continued success...

DAVE S.
Mohawk, NY
08/30/2018
Honest pleasure
First of all I bought my car from NImeys. I blew the engine on my old vehicle and never thought it would be worth anything but scrap. I got a great trade in value for it considering I thought it was junk. Second, there was a problem with the door locks after I bought it. They fixed it.

I take my vehicle back there and always get honest and reliable information about what may be wrong, what options I have to get it fixed and always am satisfied. The service department is knowledgeable, reliable, honest and friendly. And for a dealership, they also are honest and friendly. With some auto places they shake your hand and I always have to look to make sure I still have 5 fingers.

Before you buy a new vehicle or go for a repair, check with Nimey's first.

FJ
Fred J.
08/18/2018
Thanks so much. You make it to easy!
I am blown away with your texting and emails. You even let me know that the car was in progress and the video of the issue was so cool. You have my business forever.

Doug M.
Little Falls, NY
08/18/2018
Communication issue
To whom it may concern,

To say that I am unhappy, disappointed or upset is an understatement from my experience on Friday August 17, 2018.

I had cruise control installed at my request upon purchase of my Toyota Tacoma last August but it was a few weeks after purchase before we got that job complete.That was last August 2017 and it was Sept. or early Oct when the install was done.

Recently after a long trip I came in for my oil change and to reset the "service" light. As soon as I left the service center my cruise control was not working and it had worked perfectly up to that point. Like I said I had literally just returned from a long trip with everything about my cruise working.

I notified service about the issue and they mentioned fuses so I and my companies mechanics tested all of the fuses and nothing was out of order there. Due to you installing my cruise control to begin with I thought it appropriate to have you diagnose and fix it as it was clear to both of us it was a wire or fuse that should be a simple fix. NOTHING was mentioned then of any charges that might arise.

When I brought my vehicle in for my cruise control issue it was taken in for troubleshooting and after an hour or so ( It sat on the lot for a portion of that time as the mechanic that does this sort of work had not showed up yet) I came out to check on the status. I was given a brief description of the issue and told it would be a short time to resolve.

NO MENTION OF COST WAS ON MY PART WAS EXPLAINED! NONE. PERIOD!

When my truck was ready I was presented a bill for $97.00 and some change! I immediately voiced my displeasure about being charged without notice of cost to me to no avail.

With my unhappy face I paid your fee cash and again voiced my extreme displeasure about not being told of any fees.

I have qualified mechanics on our payroll for our business because we operate about 17 trucks and our mechanics can easily diagnose these issues and fix at no cost to me other than the hourly wages paid. In fact the day before I came in to have my cruise looked at our mechanics did my break repairs.

Also a close friend from school as a wrestling teammate and friend of the family does all of our work in my hometown of Norwich in his certified garage he has run for 40 years. That would have cost me a 12 pack and a little time to fix this and that is it. (other than the nice Christmas card he receives with a little cash bonus out of respect for all he does for us at more than fair pricing.

I mentioned I am unhappy when I was presented my bill, as there is NO WAY I would spend roughly $100 to replace this wire.
Had I known you were going to charge me from the get go I would never have brought my vehicle in for this. I went 4-5 weeks since my oil change without cruise control so it is not like my life depends on it.

I wanted to have you look at it because you installed it and it was working right up to the point I parked my truck in my drive and headed out to your garage for my oil change. It was not working after my oil change.

Not saying you did anything to cause it, but those are the facts.

I should have been told up front that there would be a charge for this or at the very least I should have been shown what the problem was and explained that you would soak me $100 to fix it BEFORE preceding with repairs. I was NOT.

I would have instantly refused service and had my mechanics fix it and not shell out more money to you.
This was a big miscommunication and misunderstanding on both parts.

But my displeasure remains at a high level and my relationship with you has taken a severe blow that I feel is coming to an end.
I was discussing with Matt Adams over the last couple weeks about trading up and even priced one while I was waiting on my cruise diagnosis but it was not quite a good enough deal for me at this time and I asked Matt to continue to look. He has all the details of what I am looking to purchase as I had a visit with Matt 2 weeks ago about trading up and gave him the specks I was interested in. (I and a girl friend bought 2 vehicles from you last year and I like our experiences with you up to this point)

As of this moment and our $100 adventure that could have been avoided with notice of expense I do not see us doing any further business moving forward.

I am sorry that it has come to this but I stand firm on position that had I known at any point you were going to charge me anything for this (not to mention that we are talking $100) I could have easily had this fixed with my connections for the cost of a 12 pack or so. Thus my displeasure and poor feedback you are receiving now
I wish you all the best, but our relationship I am afraid is coming to a very sad end that could have been avoided with better communications and I will admit this for both sides.

I felt I was pretty open about it being covered and being a simple fix and certainly not a $100 service.
No way would I have agreed to this had I known.

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO WAY would I have agreed to pay anywhere near if anything at all.
Sincerely,
Doug Monroe
716-868-2790
PS
My rating is 0 but I am forced to at least put a 1 star 0 is not an option FYI

08/08/2018
Owners are great. Very friendly and helpful. Close to my house so very convenient.
The owners and staff are very friendly and helpful. Good service.

Sarah M.
Rome, NY
07/25/2018
Undecided
If I'm being honest, the speed of service was the only good part. I took my 2016 car for a simple inspection. I was charged for "topping off" my washer fluid (if this isn't a courtesy, don't do it), my driver's seat was moved in every way possible, and my car mat was FILTHY. I pride myself in a clean car, so putting down a paper mat that most garages have would have been much appreciated. Pretty dissatisfied.

DEBORAH M.
West Winfield, NY
07/16/2018
professional and customer service based
Always a top notch experience!

Darla S.
06/30/2018
The employees
The employees make you feel welcomed. They are professional at what they do. They do like to have fun too, especially when customers, like me, come in and give them a hard time, lol.

AA
ABUKAR A.
06/28/2018
Matt is good man
Thank you. You always help me.

Leo M.
Hartwick, NY
Ram Pickup
05/23/2018
Fit me in without an appointment....
They were busy. I asked if they could address a light that came on for low tire pressure. The sensor in the rim was bad. They took my truck right in. They had part in stock and I was done in a half hour or so. Hassle-free! Thanks Matt and Ryan!

Don H.
Whitesboro, NY
Chrysler 200
04/15/2018
great service
I gave it 5 stars because of the people. Usually an oil change is an oil change but its better when everyone you come in contact with is super nice.

DOUG P.
Marcy, NY
Volkswagen CC
04/12/2018
Seasonal tire switch.
Nimey's what can I say but great things about this company. I took my car down to have the winter tires and wheels taken off and the summer tires and wheels installed. Everything is perfect, I had them change one wheel for me because last hear i backed into a curb and scratched one of my new wheels. They finished the job in great time and as usual, everything was perfect. The did a great job balancing the new wheel and tire. Couldn't ask for a better place to have work done, and the best part , they will store my winter tires/ wheels for an excellent price for the summer so that I don't have to have them taking up space in our garage. Great place, Ryan is a great guy, very helpful, courteous and just a wonderful person. Thanks to all of you for the exceptional job you do.

Michael D.
Subaru Impreza
04/10/2018
Service Raing
Service was performed as scheduled without any significant delay and my vehicle was ready before I expected. The waiting area was comfortable and offered conveniences with beverages. All staff were pleasant.

PT
Peggy T.
Sauquoit, NY
04/04/2018
Very friendly and super efficient!
Can't say enough about the expert service and friendliness of everyone!

V
Valued Customer
Herkimer, NY
Chevrolet Express Passenger
04/03/2018
Thanks for the speed
Olivia I must thank you for the ride to work and the speed at which you got me back on the road.