Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JASON F.
Lee, MA
06/22/2019
Positive, professional customer service!
Wanted to be sure and get the best 100k mile service for our Honda Pilot, which is why I didn’t hesitate to drive 2 hrs (I live in Western MA) to Nimey’s. They were thorough and explained every aspect of the work being done. Nobody delivers on positive, professional customer service like Nimey’s.

Melissa R.
Frankfort, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
06/19/2019
Customer service
They treat you like family. There is so many smiling faces in every department

LN
Lori N.
06/17/2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!
Even with the volume of service Nimey's deals with, I can always call & get an appointment with out a hassle. I get a return call notifying me of any issues or simply to say my car is ready for pick up. I'm treated as a valued customer each & every time. That is customer service & that's why I go to Nimey's !

TD
TIM D.
GMC Acadia
06/14/2019
The best!
These guys are the best! Picked up my truck at work, left a car for me to drive while work was being done and then brought my truck back all fixed up! Would recommend these guys to anyone! Thanks Nimey’s...

PL
Phyllis L.
Chadwicks, NY
Honda Accord Sedan
06/13/2019
Nice people, and close to my work,,
All the service people are great..Took care of my problem and even drove me to work..No time lost...Thank you service department,,,

PH
Paul H.
06/10/2019
People/Owners
I have been long time customer, I have always been treated with care and true concern for my vehicle. People are second to none.

EP
ELSIE P.
06/04/2019
Ur Workers
Every single Person is awesome there

Karen M.
05/31/2019
Great Work
Always feel at home when I take my car in. Everyone friendly, informed about the car, expalaination of the work being done & what to expect next visit.

Meghan M.
Volvo V60
05/22/2019
NYS Inspection
I called in the morning and they were able to do the inspection during my lunch hour, which was so appreciated! Friendly staff and comfortable waiting area.

Joe M.
Frankfort, NY
05/17/2019
I have been doing business with Nimey’s for 18 years. I always get a fair deal on my vehicles but just as important their service is top notch. My car is at the age where things are starting to need repair. They search for the best deal on parts and do the work right the first time.

KP
KRISTY P.
Holland Patent, NY
05/17/2019
Great service as usual
I was in and out with a NYSI. Thank you service team!

Jeep Patriot

Tim O.
Hyundai Tucson
05/10/2019
Great service department!!!!!
The guys in the service department are very friendly and great to talk to, makes you feel like your not a customer your more of a friend !!

MK
Monica K.
Clinton, NY
Honda Civic Si
05/08/2019
Friendliness and Expertise
Cory was very kind and friendly. He communicated with me all along the way concerning work that needed to be done in order of priority and cost. More work needed to be done but he was sensitive to cost and suggested I do it at another time.Thomas was delightful and helpful when I picked up the car. He explained what was done and why. The whole staff was so warm, friendly and knowledgeable. I felt as though I should by them a drink - although it was me who just dropped a bucket of money! Thanks all!

LD
Lou D.
05/04/2019
This place is doing it right. Pleasant people servicing customers and focusing on what needs to be fixed. They found an issue that developed when I had another repair shop install my snows. I didn't even ask them to look at it. They noticed the issue when test driving my car. My synthetic oil change was cheaper than at the dealer or at other competitors.

DUSTIN H.
Kia Forte
04/12/2019
Great service 👍
People there is nice and friendly. Service is great!

Saint Johnsville, NY
04/05/2019
Honesty, Integrity, Christian Service
The ONLY thing I prefer is that my bill be more broken down into specific details as to how much time it took to, for example, change an oil filter, drain and replace the oil, to perform a general check while swapping tires out, fix an emergency brake, change a rotor, change brake pads, replace brake calipers, replace tie rods, replace steering joints, etc. In general, I would like to see how much time each mechanic spent on each phase of the repair. So, when I look at my bill, I know how much time it took to, for example, to remove a worn rotor, to install a new rotor, to remove the old oil, to fill the vehicle with new oil, etc. I believe this should be possible if the mechanic has to keep track of their time but I also know it would be time consuming. I am not sure how the mechanics actually do keep track of their time.

DN
Dominick N.
04/03/2019
Great people
Very accommodating and listens and corrects my mechanical problems

CP
Chuck P.
Ilion, NY
03/27/2019
Awesome!
Service was amazing, both vehicle service and customer service.

Honda Civic Sdn
03/20/2019
car Car quality
i bought a car and its sad that i reported transmission problems when i got it and supposed to be solved once i brought the car in for inspection on the transmission and the problem persisted and its still out going and its sad when i spent 13,000 dollar on a car that i thought it was suppose to be great and in returned what i got was a car with transmission problems now i have to look for a way to remedy this problem now ,for what i see i cant even thrust carfax for that kind of information on a vehicle, its very sad,! never again will i trust a dealer when it comes to dealing with used cars............