GK
Gus K.
09/19/2020
Great service, great people.
The service is like no other. Very pleasant customer service, the quality of work is phenomenal and the prices cannot be beat.
Thank you.

Don H.
Whitesboro, NY
Chrysler 200
09/19/2020
Matt Nimey and the whole crew
They work for the customer - for instance, I brought my car in for a new alternator and then I called and said can you also put in a new battery for me and they said no problem and then I called again and said can you also adjust my headlights and they said yes. They know your a paying customer and you can go somewhere else if you don't like their service, they always do what I ask and that's why I go there when I need something done.

09/18/2020
Great people who are always so helpful.
Always a good experience. The people are friendly and very efficient.

Verona, NY
Volvo XC90
09/18/2020
Always here to help
I drive a Volvo and it’s hard to find someone outside a Volvo dealership to repair my vehicle. They have no problem diagnosing and working on the tougher foreign vehicles. They provide great service and they are great people to deal with

KE
Kirk E.
09/16/2020
Customer Service Done Right.
Nimey's The New Generation has been my go-to garage for the last five years. Everything is always done correctly, on time and on budget. However, where they really shine is their customer service. Ryan, Corey and Thomas at the service desk are extremely knowledgeable, friendly and easy to work with. I can go to a lot of garages to get work done, but I go to Nimey's because of the people.

Dakota H.
09/08/2020
Good job
The work got done on time and got done right.

JAMES M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/26/2020
My truck runs really well.
They did a great job on my truck, and the service is second to none.

Kimberly S.
Lexus ES 350
08/26/2020
Customer Service is excellent
Service department is friendly and efficient. Performed requested services and suggested work that needs to be done in future.

Kevin S.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/25/2020
I purchased my vehicle from Nimey's and have nothing but excellent service from them. The people I have dealt with have been very good and want to do their best to make sure you are happy. I have also started bringing my second vehicle here for all the service work because I trust them to do a great job.

SHARON B.
Buick Envision
08/25/2020
I will be back
Professional, clean, nice people. Customer-focused. Had car inspection done, and scheduled future service because comfortable here.

DN
DAVE N.
Mohawk, NY
08/20/2020
Excellent customer service.
Quick service and very customer friendly.

NS
Nicole S.
Chadwicks, NY
Nissan Rogue
08/19/2020
Timely and efficient staff
The staff are knowledgeable and the work is done well.

KC
KATHY C.
Nissan Versa
08/16/2020
Honest & Trustworthy & Skilled
My granddaughter, who lives in Albany, took her car to a repair shop because her car was making a loud noise. The mechanic told her the heat shield was loose & she needed to replace both axels. She had them fix the heat shield & then drove to Utica to have the axels checked by Nimey’s. Turned out the axels were fine and did not need replacing. Nimey’s did find an issue with her breaks that they repaired (on a Friday nigh). Because I don’t trust anyone like I trust Nimey’s I saved at least $600 if not more. The other guys didn’t take the time to test drive & failed to identify the real problem and my granddaughter would be driving a car with problem brakes. Than You Nimey’s

AN
Amy N.
Verona, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
08/15/2020
Friendly, courteous and always helpful
I've always had excellent customer service. Great group to do business with. I cant recommend them enough for all your car needs.

Jeep Patriot
08/14/2020
Solved the initial problem. Made all right.
Fixed my broken starter and O2 sensor. Initially they couldn’t inspect my Jeep because the Check Engine light was still on. It ultimately was a bad gas cap. They gave me a loaner car while they figured out how to clear the code. Everything is fixed, no Check Engine light, and inspected. Thomas was great to deal with. I will definitely be a return customer. Thanks.