Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TO
Tim O.
11/15/2019
Ryan and the service crew are great!!

EB
Elizabeth B.
Liverpool, NY
Kia Soul
11/09/2019
Amazing
These guys got me in same-day when I really needed it and everywhere else was booked solid for a week, gave me the best prices imaginable, shuttled me to work, worked with me in every way, treated me with utmost courtesy and respect, and went way above and beyond. I will be coming back for sure!! Thank you Thomas!

Syracuse, NY
Lexus ES 350
11/08/2019
Outstanding service at reasonable prices
I’ve been coming here for years and wouldn’t trust anyone but Nimey’s with my car. Service is always fantastic and they are very knowledgeable and helpful.

CT
Carl T.
Marcy, NY
11/07/2019
The people working there and, of course, Matt & his family!
Ryan and his team take care of the customers! Honest, down to earth relations are experienced at every visit. I couldn’t be more at ease every time I need to bring my vehicle in for service.

AH

Marcy, NY
Volkswagen CC
11/03/2019
Seasonal tire switch.
Always a pleasure to drive to Nimey's to have things done, They are always so friendly and helpful. Now that I live more than an hour away, it was a real pleasure to see them and have my summer wheels and tires tucked away there for the winter and have the winter wheels and tires put on my car. Everyone there is so helpful and friendly, love doing business with them, it is going to be very difficult to find a place down here as good as Nimey's New Generation, A super place to do business.

Bill S.
Jeep Cherokee
11/02/2019
Great people
These guys are very good!

GD
Guy D.
11/01/2019
Dependable, honest service
This is a modern, well managed facility that delivers honest well thought out solutions to automotive maintenance, repairs and purchases. These positive qualities are hard to find and greatly appreciated.

BW
Bob W.
10/25/2019
The service
The service was good and work performed great and fixed problem.

Christiane M.
Baldwinsville, NY
Honda Ridgeline
10/23/2019
Always a great experience!
I bought a truck here about a year and a half ago and have always gotten the best service at Nimeys. I live in Syracuse but the drive is well worth it! Great people and fair prices.

LN
Lori N.
10/23/2019
Customer Service !!!
All employees accommodate in getting your car in for service, practically the same day. You are contacted before any “extra” service is needed. They respect their customers and in turn, you’ll respect them. Thank you NIMEY’S for earning our trust. Continued success !!!

Michelle S.
Saturn Outlook
10/22/2019
My personal experience I hope it is rare and uncommon. What makes this place great is the staff and their goal continuous efforts to rectify every problem my vehicle encountered immediately after I had purchased it,
After purchasing my vehicle I immediately encountered a problem with my transmission within 4 days. During my 30 day warranty I was in possession of my vehicle for a total of 6 days days. On 2 different occasions my vehicle was brought back in for repairs. During that time I was in contact with Adam,,Thomas, and Matt Nimey. I was accommodated with a rental vehicle the entire time. My immediate experience was horrific and dreadful after signing my paperwork. After my vehicle was returned for the second time, I have no complaints. Every part purchased was covered under warranty and my new transmission has a 3 yr 100,000 mile brand new warranty. I was given a new extended 30 day warranty and I couldn't be more gratified with my experience. The cost of the new transmission in comparison to the cost of my vehicle the New Generation team took a significant loss to make sure I was satisfied with my experience. I am extremely grateful for their continued efforts to make my first experience one in which I wasn't disappointed with.

OS
Owen S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/21/2019
Fantastic Place
If you need peace of mind this is the place to go (no worries)!

Whitesboro, NY
10/18/2019
Friendly family-run business
I like to support local businesses. Nimeys provides a very friendly family-like atmosphere. Owners and staff are friendly, courteous and professional.....and they provide great service. Thank you!

Jethra S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/17/2019
Customer service
They know what they are talking about and very detailed about it

BECKY M.
Sauquoit, NY
Nissan Rogue
10/14/2019
Always friendly and honest
I will remain a loyal customer due to excellent customer service and knowledgeable staff

Marco B.
GMC Sierra 1500 Limited
10/12/2019
Awesome service
Great place. Always excellent service.

TV
Toni V.
10/10/2019
A big thank you
I just want to say thank you. For taken care of my SUV. When ever I call with a concern or questions about my vehicle, they always listen and answer politely never rude they are amazing staff.

TD
TIM D.
10/08/2019
The best!
Brought my Tahoe in for some new tires and they were fantastic! Organized, friendly guys informed me of what they were doing along the way. They really did a great job. Thanks guys !

Sauquoit, NY