Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LE
Lane E.
03/22/2019
Honest, efficient, top quality all the way
Every time my car is serviced, I get attentive service that is the most honest and fair I have ever experienced. The service is quick and efficient (note that I always make an appointment) and of the highest quality. They are great!

FW
Fran W.
03/15/2019
Precision, reliability, and fair pricing
I can trust the folks at Rick Allen's to perform expert diagnostics and reliable repairs at a fair price. I slways receive a clear, understandable description of all work. Customer relations and integrity are clearly a high priority.

Mike M.
High Bridge, NJ
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/15/2019
Infinity G37 Conv
Always go to Rick's for honest, professional service. This experience was no different.

Thanks,
Mike

Don B.
Honda Element
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Don said they are always very good to him.

GM
Greg M.
Princeton, NJ
Saturn SW
03/13/2019
GOOD AS USUAL
EVERYTIME I HAVE USED RICK'S I'VE BEEN HAPPY WITH THE WORK AND HOW EVERYTHING WAS HANDLED, Thanks, Mike, Joe and Rick. gm

IS
Irene S.
Toyota Avalon
03/12/2019
I like the service and the pront atention to the matter.
I like the services. Keep up the good job!

MI
Mike I.
03/01/2019
Rick Allen's
Very good office personal and mechanics . I have dealt with them many times over the years and I have never been disappointed.

Steve M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/27/2019
Mike
Mike is on top of getting the right service and timely return of your car

Bill M.
Milford, NJ
Toyota Sequoia
02/26/2019
Our vehicles are always well taken care of and have no doubt when we drive away that it will work well.

TZ
Tom Z.
High Bridge, NJ
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the service was outstanding.

IS
Irene S.
Toyota Avalon
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Irene said the service was good.

Margaret C.
Califon, NJ
02/06/2019
The personal service given every time you are there.
I have been a customer of Rick's for many many years. I have never felt that I did not receive the ultimate of concern or service for any problem that I may have brought to him. I plan on remaining a customer of Rick's until the day he closes his doors, which I hope is will never happen as long as I am driving a car.

Jeff D.
Annandale, NJ
Nissan Xterra
02/03/2019
Rick Allen's Auto Repair highest quality operation
Although my recent repair was only installing a new battery I was again impressed by the quality and integrity or Rick Allen's Auto Repair operation. I highly recommend it.

John K.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
John said the customer service was nice and honest, which is a huge deal for him.

Cheryl H.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Cadillac CTS
02/01/2019
CTS breakdown
Quick and reliable service. Everything was explained to me in detail. Very happy with Rick Allen's!

RT
Rob T.
Cadillac SRX
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Rob said they are good honest people.

Pittstown, NJ
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
01/18/2019
Friendly, timely setvice
What sets this place apart is the attention to detail. The service technicians took the time to learn about my older vehicle, and give me a comprehesive verbal report about anything they found. The repairs were completed when promised, and all work fully explained.

MV
Michael V.
Asbury, NJ
Ram 2500
01/15/2019
Efficient and Honest work
I always get a clear description what will be done and if queried Rick's gives me the cost.
If anything other than what we agreed upon is needed or found during a service i am telephoned and given the opportunity to approve the additional work or defer.

Stuart B.
01/13/2019
Finally a car repair shop that is more interested in fixing or maintaining your car and not trying to sustain their payroll on your repair bill.
No other shop can compare!

Jim S.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim said they are very good.