BK
Bruce K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Never leave upset
No matter the issue with my car, I never leave unhappy. My service writer, Freddy always greets me with a smile and understands where my head is it when it comes to my car. My last visit to the service department, the shop manager also went above and beyond to make me happy!
MARK P. from Rick Case Hyundai Davie responded on 12/03/2020

OA
Oliver A.
12/01/2020
Superb service
Excellent service. Corey took excellent care of my vehicle And was very knowledgeable of what my vehicle needed

HS
Haley S.
North Miami Beach, FL
Great staff
Everyone is super friendly and very efficient. Even if things take some time to fix, they communicate with me so that I know what is going on with my vehicle.

OA

Konrad W.
Pembroke Pines, FL
2012 Hyundai Equus
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Always attentive and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Freddy Shihadeh is the best customer service representative and keeps me and my family always coming back to Rick Case for New car purchases and service.

BC
Bruce C.
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Rick Case Hyundai Davie Has always provided excellent service and recommend them highly. No matter the issue the voice done was necessary and provided timely service. Let’s face it none of us wants to pay for anything LOL, but if you have to pay then it’s best to know that it’s done right and in a timely manner, and that they stand behind what they do if there is an issue. For those reasons and perhaps a few more, I recommend their service and if looking for a car, I know their sales staff as well having purchased 4 vehicles.

Daniel M.
Miami, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Fast service & good customer service
I came in for an oil change with no appointment. My car was taken in immediately and I was out of there in around 30 min. Customer service was exemplary.
DANIEL J S. from Rick Case Hyundai Davie responded on 12/01/2020

David P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Professional and friendly
I have always had good experiences with Rick Case Hyundai.

HS
Haley S.
North Miami Beach, FL
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Super friendly staff, efficient service, great repairs.

Jessica P.
Hollywood, FL
11/28/2020
Yet another failed service experience
After having an initial terrible service experience at Rick Case Weston, the management team pleaded for me to give them another shot and take down my negative review and because I understand sometimes things happen I did, so this time when I had to bring my car in for service I was certain the experience would be better as they assured me my service associate would take the best care of me, but boy was I wrong. My car required a 4 hour service appointment which I made in advance for 10:30 am. I was told I could get a ride nearby but upon arrival I was told it would be an hour wait to get a ride so I was forced to pay for an Uber instead. Danny assured me they would get me in and out and said he would call me when my car was ready around 2. By 2:30 I hadn’t heard anything, so I called him to see what was going on to which he called me back at 3 (2 hours before the service dept. closes for the day). It was then that he informed me they had gotten “backed up” and would not be able to get to my car at all that day. I was astonished. I asked why he didn’t call me earlier and let me know what was going on and he didn’t really have any other reason except they were busy. He told me I could leave my car and they would try to get to it the next day which was not an option for me as I live over 30 mins away from the dealership and needed my car for work. I already had taken a full day off from work and now it would require another visit of going back and forth paying for Uber’s since their shuttle is unreliable and wouldn’t go that far and equal more wasted time on my end. I was offered a “loaner” which would have been ok although still inconvenient but it was actually a rental. He said it would require me going to a a hertz location to get a car (pay for Uber’s there and back and then again the next day when it was time to drop it off), and it would would require me to go through the hassle of all the rental paperwork and me putting my credit card on file. That is not the way most loaners from reputable dealerships work and was completely unacceptable to ask of me. I was beyond frustrated that after a whole wasted day. I was forced to pick up a car that still was not fixed. The lack of communication and professionalism is unacceptable. I feel totally taken advantage of especially after I was assured I would be taken such good care of because of what happened last time. It is obvious they don’t care about the customer, they only care about how negative reviews affect their bonuses and make them look to upper management not about actually resolving issues or providing reliable service and repeat business, and I believe they had no intention of actually trying to create a better experience for me. When I said I would be forced to take my car somewhere else because I can’t risk this happening again Danny just said “yeah take it somewhere that isn’t as busy as us cause there’s nothing we can do”. Wow. Perhaps scheduling and management should do something to organize the business if that is the case, but do not make customers suffer, waste valuable time and money. It’s completely unethical and wrong.
DANIEL J S. from Rick Case Hyundai Davie responded on 11/30/2020

A manager will be in touch with you shortly.

Boca Raton, FL
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service. They are taking good precautions for Covid-19.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
Service department
Very good service department. Nice staff

ET
Elena T.
Miramar, FL
11/27/2020 Category: Service
They keep the appointments on time.
DANIEL J S. from Rick Case Hyundai Davie responded on 11/28/2020

AF
Ana F.
Hialeah, FL
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/27/2020 Category: Service
The service advisor Corey was really friendly and helped me to solve all the issues.
DANIEL J S. from Rick Case Hyundai Davie responded on 11/28/2020

Pompano Beach, FL
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Good deals and good service
Very good place to buy a car
DANIEL J S. from Rick Case Hyundai Davie responded on 11/27/2020