Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Rocio M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Great Service always!
The service here is always great! This is the only Hyundai I come to to service my car. The advisors are always very helpful and patient.

Cynthia S.
Miami, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/04/2021 Category: Service
The service department and the reps are great.

Jose A.

FP
Francisco P.
Miramar, FL
03/03/2021 Category: Service
The dealership personal friendly The place is very clean and the service department friendly and attentive and fast service I was very pleased thank you
The service in this dealership is more than great they go Go an extra mile to serve you very attentive and friendly people service was great I was pleased thank you
MARK P. from Rick Case Hyundai Davie responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you for your 5 star rating. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

CG
Corey G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Now I’ll be back
I stopped going here a while back because I was not happy with the customer service.
This visit was the polar opposite!
Between Daniel (my service advisor) ,TD (another advisor that stopped to help me, just because) and finally the service manager that approved my replacement battery. I now have renewed faith in this dealerships Service Dept and their exceptional customer service I received. I will definitely be returning for my vehicles services.
MARK P. from Rick Case Hyundai Davie responded on 03/04/2021

KD
Kenneth D.
2017 Hyundai Azera
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance.
As always all my needs and questions are handled by Freddy with outstanding knowledge.
MARK P. from Rick Case Hyundai Davie responded on 03/03/2021

Marcia P.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Fabulous Service!
I was extremely pleased with the service, with my service rep, and the waiting area. I am sure I will return. Thank you Rick Case.
MARK P. from Rick Case Hyundai Davie responded on 03/03/2021

Jay S.
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Quality service department. Reliable, efficient, courteous.

Ricardo C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/26/2021 Category: Service
I just want to take a moment to thank Danny for the excellent service. Took my car in for a problem with my radio and because of a missing part , it took longer to get my car. Danny was very efficient in keeping me informed and made the whole process very easy. Thank you Danny looking forward to dealing with you again.
DANIEL J S. from Rick Case Hyundai Davie responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for your 4 star rating. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

CD
Charlene D.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Wheel warranty
Great job Cory Wells!!

02/25/2021 Category: Service
Very disappointed in the return of phone calls or emails!
DANIEL J S. from Rick Case Hyundai Davie responded on 02/26/2021

A manager will be in contact with you shortly.

DANIEL J S. from Rick Case Hyundai Davie responded on 02/27/2021

Charlene,Can you go ahead and send that rescore?I am trying to get my csi score as high as possible.This is the last day of month for us.Thank you very much.See me only next time you come in.

Cory Wells
954-600-4329

LO
Lynda O.
Miramar, FL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent treatment
I highly recommend Rick Case service department. Everyone is courteous and professional. You are in 'good hands' whenever you visit.

GG
Gale G.
Hollywood, FL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
High efficiency
Diagnosed fault and ordered part which took a bit of time Danny kept us informed every step of the way until it was resolved and returned

Maxine G.
Fabulous service department
Service is great, Freddie is the most caring service writer, and I am always treated so well

KC
Ken C.
2016 Hyundai Equus
Appreciate the Staff
I usually work with Issac when I do my car service because he is very helpful & knowledgeable & has a great personality. Thanks