DA
Debbie A.
10/09/2019
New customer AWESOME service and work
I HAD been a loyal Honda service customer...but no more.. had folks tell me about Ricks and took my Honda there today for all over check and alignment. They were very honest and didn’t price gauge. Very awesome staff (Jennifer and Rick and everyone there). Very thorough and even reset my tpms light that Honda was gonna charge a ridiculous amount to do. I highly recommend Ricks and will continue to have my Honda serviced there...ALL of my work!!!! Thanks for being a great auto shop!!!!

BJ
BERT J.
11/11/2014
Honest, reliable and knowledgeable
Excellent service, Professional and reasonable rates.

REED M.
10/14/2014
friendly and knowledgeable people.
Great service, good workmanship, friendly and knowledgeable staff.

RA
RICHARD A.
Ashland, VA
09/30/2014
prompt; excellent customer service
Always good service and can explain what is going on with the car (in ways I can understand!).

AP
AMY-JASON P.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/27/2014
Quick, honest, reliable...
I can call ahead, talk to the actual owners/operators. Nobody tries to sell me things my vehicles don't need. I never get a bunch of excuses for late repairs. I've had several vehicles and I've even tried dealerships and other mechanics, but I always regret not going to Rick's first. I love Rick's Tire & Auto and have used them off & on for over 17 years..... It's like having your old family doctor working on you cars, it's nice to have a hardworking shop that knows your cars' history!

ANTHONY M.
Mechanicsville, MD
Buick Century
09/09/2014
Always consistently great, honest service from this shop!

RONALD C.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/31/2014
take care of your vehicle like you would.
Excellent work, fair price

WW
WAYNE W.
08/27/2014
Oil Change plus
Rick's service tech fixed my front seat as well as a regular oil and filter change

LL
LAURA L.
Lexus ES 350
08/13/2014
Fast, professional and reliable!
I found Rick's on Angie's list as a highly recommended mechanic shop. After one visit, I knew why, and each time I take my car in, I am reminded. They are always friendly and professional and honest. They get my car in quickly for service, and even when I think there is a high-price problem, they are quick to reassure me when I am wrong rather than seeing it as an opportunity to make money. I trust Rick's with every car maintenance issue and will be returning for many years.

DAVID D.
07/15/2014
I have had Rick's install and balance tires on my 2 vehicles on 2 separate occassions, and each time the vehicle rides far better then when it drove off the car lot! Great service, and the best technicians in the business!

RA
RETT A.
07/12/2014
Quality Service
Rick's continues to provide quality service at a reasonable price. They diagnose the root cause of the issue and fix it rather than replace parts hoping to resolve the issue like most dealerships. Rick's has severed me well for many years and will continue to in the future.

EW

PK
PATRICIA K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2014
Customer Service is great!
Thank you for such great service!

MR B.
06/13/2014
Professional and Courteous
They are a very knowledgeable team and service is great.

KW
KATHY W.
Richmond, VA
Nissan Quest
06/09/2014
staff, location, service
Thank you for repairing my Nissan. It is running pretty well now.