LP
Lydia P.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/24/2021
Everyone there from owner Billy to all mechanics. Top notch all around.
Everyone there from owner Billy to all mechanics. Top notch all around.

Don M.
06/23/2021
Excellent customer service
Staff is very friendly and professional; they took my car in for an oil change right a away and it was completed in a short time. The rates are very readonable

06/22/2021
5️⃣⭐️

Brandon S.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/21/2021
Reliable work
Took my Ford F-150 in and told them I thought my thermostat was bad and they took a look at it right away. Ran the machines on it and did two to three checks on it and came back with nothing wrong. Just with this hot weather and running the a/c made my truck run a little hot. Got my truck back the same day and very happy with there work.

Ram 2500
06/21/2021
Always Pros
The team at Rio Granda did yet another great and professional job on my vehicle. They were friendly and communicated times and any issues very clearly. Completed the job very timely and the price was very fair. This is why I recommend Rio Grande Automotive to all my friends and family

Jacob S.
Kia Optima
06/18/2021
On time friendly, professional car service!
Andrew and staff were very courteous and professional.
Got the maintenance completed in a very timely fashion.
100% customer satisfaction, great mechanics, quality workmanship!

SG
Steve G.
GMC Envoy
06/18/2021
They are professional and courtesy they take good care of you and you’re vehicle limits there own thank you for your service.Andrew.
Thank you Andrew for taking care of my vehicle and taking care of it like it was your own, and the professional work you do and the crew awesome 👏 job will surely recommend you to family and friends.

Joe A.
Great work!
Phil helped me out with my death wobble issues. Good price and excellent costumer service!

06/17/2021
Very thoughtful and impressed with the repairs of my car and affordable
I came to this shop based on a referral and happy I did! The people here honest, reliable and great at fixing cars! I've bought my two cars here three times in the last two months. I have nor bee disappointed. Prices are affordable too. Such nice people. I recommend this place if you need your car fixed.

BL
Ben L.
06/16/2021
A lot of work on an old Ford truck
Great work and a well run shop. I have an old Ford that went in for an electrical issue that the previous guy was unable to fix. RGA not only fixed the problem but helped me out with a LOT of needed maintenance on my truck. I’ll go back for sure.

RA
Rudy A.
Albuquerque
Mercedes-Benz E350
Excellent service writer
Service is excellent, repair was done as promised,
Price was 30% below Dealers estimate. I would recommend Rio Grand Auto.

AK
Adrian K.
Adrian's F-250
I have always received prompt and efficient service from Rio Grande, along with honest estimates and very reasonable prices

FS
Freddy S.
GMC Yukon
Very honest
Rio grande automotive crew are very good I was very happy with the work to our air conditioning system

Jason T.

Roman C.
Volvo 240
06/14/2021
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
They are always very busy so obviously they are very trustworthy and knowledgeable. I was lucky enough that they were able to get my old car AC running again!