Business Solutions

Riverside Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
06/26/2022
Hidden Gem
Great service and work at Riverside. So glad I took a chance on a place that doesn't jump out from the road.

NS
Nancy S.
05/16/2022
Very happy with services provided by Larry at Riverside. He's quick & efficient and is very cognizant of my limited budget & even more limited time...

TF
Todd F.
05/05/2022
Always Great!

Kevin B.
04/17/2022
Service and prices that cannot be beat
Larry and his guys are one hell of a mechanic team would not take my vehicles anywhere else and I don't. Can't thank their honesty and Speed to getting my...

AC
Al C.
04/02/2022
Check engine light on
If you are looking for a 5 star auto repair shop. look no further. Riverside Repair is surely that. Larry and Jacob are top notched mechanics and can fix any...