Shelton, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/04/2020
Affordable and quality!
They all are experienced and friendly.

KH
Kathryn H.
Olympia, WA
Chevrolet Camaro
08/01/2020
service, excellence, honest, talented mechanic
Robert stands behind his work, cares about providing excellent service at a fair price. ...goes the extra mile...doesn't nickel and dime you. I have a collector car and an older Honda and I have gotten great diagnosis and repair on both for the passed five years. My daughter has had an older van serviced with Robert and now a newer SUV and she is equally pleased. It's not always easy to find a shop that doesn't try to "pull one over" when it comes to women who know little about cars. Robert has proven over and over again that he is trustworthy and caring. I highly recommend him.

DJ
Dan J.
Nissan Murano
07/23/2020
Excellent as always!
RJM is first rate. Professional, reliable, timely. Try them you will be pleased. Our family’s go-to mechanic for routine maintenance to engine replacement.

VS
Vicky S.
Longview, WA
07/22/2020
Can always count on Robert
We drive over an hour to take our vehicle to Robert because we know he will always take care of the issue the first time