Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Kent V.
Cadillac SRX
02/17/2018
They do good work
You guys are always polite and responsive. I ask questions and I get clear answers regarding what my vehicle needs and the estimated cost. You definitely stand by your work.

LH
Lisa H.
02/11/2018
Friendly and knowledgeable employees
It's nice that they pick up and drop off vehicle from work place.

DT
Dan T.
Marquette, MI
Cadillac SRX
01/21/2018
Can do attitude!
I called to have my wife’s car looked at while she was at work. Roam brought their computer to her job and figured out what was going on right away!

10/10/2017
Pre trip inspection.
I thought I would wait until I returned from my 5000 mile trip to Colorado. Before I left I took my truck in for a pre-trip inspection. The guys at roam fixed a few minor items and gave me a green light to travel on. The vehicle ran flawlessly, both on the highway as well as miles from nowhere. I am delighted to say that if you plan to roam out in no mans land then have your vehicle checked by the fine folks at ROAM Automotive before you leave. And yes I had a great time.

Joe C.
Norton Shores, MI
10/05/2017
Great Work!
My vehicle was picked up, worked on, completed exactly as described, and returned all as expected! The guys at ROAM even caught a couple of items that would have cost me a lot more money down the road if they were put off. Awesome work!

NL
Nathan L.
09/29/2017
Worth the 8 hour drive!
If you're going to have someone do something for you, it's always best to have someone do it who loves what they do. I bring my car up from Toledo because I know Roam Auto will do great work.

Steve M.

Mr./Ms. V.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/24/2017
VSI
guys can you call me Monday have a few ??????????????????????
TJ L., Owner from Roam Automotive responded on 09/24/2017

Thanks for the 4 star rating  but, why not 5 stars??????
Your review doesn't quite explain! Ha ha 😉

Feel free to reach out to us any time with questions. We are available Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm, and at all times on Facebook messenger or email roamauto@gmail.com

We'll plan to reach out on Monday and hope we can answer your questions.

08/27/2017
unbeatable service
I am not sure how many times I have taken my vehicles to Roam auto for service. At least a dozen, maybe more. They have provided on time, professional service at competitive prices. I drive my truck with confidence because of the service they provide. These are good solid folks, family oriented and honest as they come. As an added bonus they also have a good sense of humor; lol. What is there not to like.

Rod G.
05/28/2017
2004 Explorer
The guys did a great job identifying areas of concern on this vehicle, and giving me the estimates I needed to hear. I love the use of technology, and would recommend them anytime.

04/05/2017
The place feels like family when you leave you know you came to the right place.
Great diagnostics, coupled with a clear, understandable explanation of what needs to be done followed up by first class workmanship. No point in going anywhere else.
TJ L., Owner from Roam Automotive responded on 04/05/2017

Thanks for the kind words Armin!! We really appreciate your business and loyalty.

Stan B.
03/17/2017
Great shop
Repairs were completed quickly and efficiently. Repairs are always explained and I never feel pressured by the staff. Very friendly.

VJ
Veronica J.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/01/2017
Always gets out car taken care of right away.
Thanks Roam!

Chevrolet Silverado
01/19/2017
On time, every time, best service anywhere.
Diagnostics is the most difficult part of servicing a vehicle. Roam found the problem and fixed it every bit as quick as the dealer would have; maybe even quicker.

BW
Bill W.
01/16/2017
Charged for Estimate
We recceiced a charge of $40 for an estimate only. We have never been charged for an estimate before by other places, and it was a real disappointment. This is why we decided to go elsewhere. The estimate was very high in comparison to others as well.
TJ L., Owner from Roam Automotive responded on 01/23/2017

This work was performed in early December, and we provided much more than an "estimate". He agreed to our standard 1/2 hour of labor to fully asses the condition of the vehicle (which proved to be in serious disrepair). His SUV was put up on the lift and recieved a full bumper to bumper inspection addressing concerns for clunking, growling, and loud exhaust. With many serious findings and safety concerns, we provided multiple estimates and talked Bill through a strategy of prioritizing the repairs.

Without the funds to proceed with repairs, Bill happily paid for the inspection and gave us no indication that he was unpleased with the service.

Over a month later, it was a bit surprising to receive this review. When we called Bill to discuss it, he was pleasant and commented that he was satisfied with the service and there was a misunderstanding with his review.

Roam Auto takes huge pride in open communication and ensuring the satisfaction of all our customers. In this case, we feel that we've done almost everything we could do.

We can only hope, customers like Bill will speak their mind and help make every interaction a win-win!

KJ
Keena J.
01/03/2017
The owners and workers connect with customers
Very happy with service

RN
Renae N.
12/22/2016
timely despite an emergency type repair
No breaks! Guys got me in though very busy. Tried to get it done that day but unable to get one part. Called with findings and cost estimate. Polite. Honest. Thank you.

Charles M.
12/07/2016
2008 Focus
Very professional and friendly

KJ
Keena J.
12/01/2016
ROAM Automotive
The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and thorough

GS
Gary S.
Southgate, MI
10/14/2016
Need help from out of town
TJ and Matt were great. Had car trouble far from home and they were all friendly and professional, thanks for taking great care of us