Overall Rating 3.125/5Overall Rating 3.125/5Overall Rating 3.125/5rating 3.125rating 3.125
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Joel D.
Blanch, NC
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Low 2T
sonata 2T is a blast to drive If you can find someone that can keep it running correctly.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  I'm sorry you have had an ongoing poor experience with our service department. I have reviewed the repair history on your vehicle and it appears that the repairs made to your turbo actuator were within warranty parameters. Hyundai requires a fault in the car's computer before a repair can be made.  This ensures we are not simply throwing parts on a vehicle in hopes of fixing it.  The first repair, an adjustment, made to the actuator was per Hyundai's instruction.  On this visit, your vehicle had no active or history faults for the actuator nor any other faults.  Our technicians will not attempt to repair a vehicle unless a repair can be substantiated with some sort of evidence of failure.  This process prevents unnecesary or costly repairs.  It protects both the customer and us as a dealer.

I hope you can understand that we considered your best interest when we didn't recommend replacing any parts on your vehicle since we couldn't verify a failure.  If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via email or by phone.

Service Director
434-797-1411 x3104

GA
Greg A.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service!!!
I would like to commend Robert Woodall Hyundai for proactively helping me with the engine recall on my Sonata. The service department reached out to Hyundai to request the work be done before I had a major issue with my car and took care of calling Enterprise to schedule a rental. Their service quality is much appreciated and I will definitely be a repeat customer.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you very much for the review!  I'm glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly.  I look forward to serving you in the future!

Roger M.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast
Went in for oil change and they hard me out very quickly.

BP
Barry P.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Always get an explanation of the bill
I always get good and prompt service at Woodall but, you have to check the bill as it could be different from what was quoted.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! We look forward to serving you in the future.

LJ
Lula J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Commiting about Service
My visit was perfect , didn't have to wait to long for service waiting area is clean and pleasant. Will be back very satisfied with my service
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

As always, it was a pleasure serving you!  Thank you very much for the feedback. I look forward to serving you in the future!

Sheryl M.
Stokesdale, NC
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Woodall Hyundai
The new service guy Jason is great! Puts customers first.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you Sheryl!  Your feedback is much appreciated. I look forward to serving you in the future!

AH
Ashley H.
Gretna, VA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great!
I love bringing my Elantra to get serviced.Enjoyed my wait with complimentary water and an episode of Cupcake Wars on the tv in the lobby.

Blairs, VA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Good visit. Did not wait too long. Delivered as promised.

NF
Nataurus F.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful experience
Thanks for getting back to the great customer service you had once before. I really enjoyed my experience this time. He truly was a pleasure.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words!  We are steadily making changes to improve your experience with us!  We look forward to serving you in the future.

GA
Greg A.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
The service department at Woodall Hyundai is fantastic. Theveitk is always completed in a timely manner and they are very professional.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

April S.
09/30/2018 Category: Service
No hassle service
I like that we were in and out without a very long wait
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

TE
Thomas E.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership!
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you very much for the feedback!! We look forward to serving you in the future.

LJ
Lula J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied with the Service
Very satisfied with the service I received , will certainly be back and do recommend you to others.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback!  I'm glad we spoke over the phone and resolved any issues!  We are here when you need us!!!

Donna L.
Roxboro, NC
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Very Professional
I am always impressed with Robert Woodall Hyundai's staff and service.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback!

BA
Brenda A.
Blairs, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Courteous employees and timely completion of service
Always fast, courteous service!
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you very much for the feedback!

Joel C.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Best Service
The service and family atmosphere that Woodall Hynduai gives is awesome!
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback!  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

434-822-0100

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Recall Inspection
Customer service was excellent!
AMBER S P. from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

We appreciate your business and your feedback!

434-822-0100

Martinsville, VA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The right choice!
I made the right choice when purchasing my Hyundai Sonata! Great people with fast friendly service every Time!
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your business and your feedback! Please let us know if we can assist you with your automotive needs in the future. We hope to see you on your next service!

Damian C.
Halifax, VA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Damian
They did an awesome job
Amber S P. from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for your business and your feedback on our service department. Please let us know if we can assist you with your automotive needs in the future. We hope to see you on your next service!

Amber Peterson
Service Advisor
Robert Woodall Hyundai
(434)822-0100

Cathy C.
Alton, VA
09/02/2018 Category: Service
They completed when promised and ensured everything was complete. The one thing I was most pleased about was that they asked me before doing anything that was not in the list.
Amber S P. from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018