4.6

Overall Rating 3.125/5Overall Rating 3.125/5Overall Rating 3.125/5rating 3.125rating 3.125
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

GS
Gerald S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Have nothing more to say. Oh Amber is so professional thanks for her.

NF
Nataurus F.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
The customer service is great there! I’m pleased with my local Hyundai service department!

South Boston, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
Scheduled oil change and Inspection took over an hour, no loaner car available, and now my cars motor is ticking.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  I am terribly sorry about your experience. I would like to discuss your visit in further detail.  I will reach out via phone, our you may email me a more convenient method to contact you.

James S.
Charleston, SC
12/05/2019 Category: Service
clean-friendly-pros
excellent service - can't be better

LJ
Lisa J.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Bodyshop Review
The Bodyshop did a great job getting my car fixed and back on the road. The bodyshop was very helpful and easy to work with.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks for the feedback! David and his team do an excellent job!

AO

Jason is awesome!!

WJ
Willie J.
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Good
Atmosphere , staff was friendly

KW
Karen W.
Cascade, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Ward
Friendly and helpful in every respect.

Joe D.
Ridgeway, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Great people!
I love my car! The staff there is great! They answer any questions and explain the service being done to my car.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff, Quick Service
I had a very minor repair that needed to be done. Phone staff was very friendly, service department was much friendlier than many other places I've been at, and they got the job done promptly

09/11/2019 Category: Service
courteous and fast service
The service attendant was very professional and cordial. She (Cat) explained to me how long it would take and other issues that needed attention to my vehicle.

Vernon Hill, VA
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
I was in and out in under an hour. The service was for a state inspection and an oil change. Happy customer.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thanks for the feedback!  Hopefully we can do better for you on the next visit.  Please let us know how we can ensure your complete satisfaction!

Sandra C.
Customer
Quick and efficient service

VR
Vicki R.
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
I was very happy that I was able to make an appointment for my car to have tires rotated and oil change instead of having to take a chance to see if they could take me, when I stopped by. Since I don’t work in town I am unable to use the shuttle.

Charlotte B.
Fieldale, VA
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Mostly, it is the people!
Love the people at this dealership!

Janet P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2019 Category: Service
You hve good service and the people are nice
You have good service and the people are nice .

Cheryl W.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
The people, the service
The people and the service.

AR

JY
Janette Y.
Alton, VA
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Service people make the difference!
This dealership has been really good to my husband and me. Always there to help when we need them. They have excellent staff!
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 08/23/2019

It's always a pleasure! Thank you so much!