Overall Rating 3.125/5Overall Rating 3.125/5Overall Rating 3.125/5rating 3.125rating 3.125
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Samuel C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Service was very slow
Amber S P. from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for your business and your feedback on our service department. Please let us know if we can assist you with your automotive needs in the future. We hope to see you on your next service!

07/09/2018 Category: Service
Servicing should be servicing! Pure and simple!!
Please perform the complete vehicle servicing as requested, not half-done.
Amber S P. from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOU RECENT FEED BACK ON THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT, I AM SO VERY SORRY THAT YOU WERE NOT AT ALL HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT, I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENCE THAT HAS HAPPED WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS BETTER FOR OUR CUSTOMERS AND WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU MYSELF, IF YOU CAN GIVE ME A TIME TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU I WOULD LOVE TO. YOU CAN EMAIL ME OR CALL ME AT AMBERP@WOODALLLAUTO.NET OR (434)-822-0100

AMBER PETERSON
SERVICE MANAGER
(434)-822-0100
AMBERP@WOODALLAUTO.NET

Joel C.
Reidsville, NC
07/08/2018 Category: Service
The service and friendly family attitude of all the staff is great. They never make you feel like a number but always a person. Will recommend this dealership and it’s vehicles to those in need of their next vehicle.

FM
Finley M.
Martinsville, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Lousy Customer Service!!!!
I have written on previous sections of this survey why I think Robert Woodall did a Horrible Job!!! They NEVER contacted me regarding two tires being put on my car, until I had called 9 or 10 times starting at 9:19 in the morning. I didb’t Get Any Info. until 3:45 in the afternoon. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!! I live 30 plus mins. away, which I explained in my messages, plus that my Mother was in serious condition & I needed information ASAP!!!! That didn’t happen in a timely manner!!!!

AMBER PETERSON
SERVICE MANAGER
(434)-822-0100
AMBERP@WOODALLAUTO.NET

Rosemary C.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great prices!
I am able to receive quality service with reasonable prices.

Cheryl W.
Martinsville, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
The people and the timeliness
It’s a great place to buy your next car. I have only had excellent and professional assistance from everyone.
Amber S P. from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

LE
Louis E.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Customer care
The staff and service was great
Amber S P. from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Resp

NF
Nataurus F.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Good
Service was good and the call from Terri was really nice.
Amber S P. from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Amy M.
Chatham, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2018 Category: Service
I've used Woodall Hyundai for service since 2014 and I've always been pleased with the overall experience.
Amber S P. from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Markeia H.
Alton, VA
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Love the service!
I enjoy the quality of service I receive at Woodall Hyundai. I have been going there for 4 years and I always receive the best care and a clear explanation of the cost of any service I receive and ways to keep my car in great condition. I'm so glad they are reliable and always available to help. Thanks!
Amber S P. from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

PR
Patricia R.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
very friendly and it did not take long on servicing my car
they did a great job on my car and I am very pleased
Amber S P. from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Charles F.
Sutherlin, VA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING!!!!
Always a great experience at this dealership, thats why we have x2 2017 Sonatas.

2013 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2018 Category: Service

Robert Woodall Hyund

GA
Greg A.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service!!!
The service department is fantastic!!!!

RJ

Donald F.
Cascade, VA
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people, quick service
In and out quickly with almost no waiting. Does a very good job and I always leave with knowing the job was done correctly.
AMBER S P. from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018