Overall Rating 3.125/5Overall Rating 3.125/5Overall Rating 3.125/5rating 3.125rating 3.125
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

AF
Amy F.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Best salesman and friend....Patrick Keene. Honest, trustworthy, reliable...why we’ll continue to go back to him.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback!  We are here when you need us!

JY
Janette Y.
Alton, VA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
They always do a good job and in a timely manner.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback!  As always, it was a pleasure serving you!

Mickey C.
Eden, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant and Courteous
The people that work there are very courteous and a pleasure to talk to. Also the facility is very clean.

SD
Shelby D.
Ringgold, VA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The people that work there are always so nice and polite. They make sure you get everything you need.

AT
Adrienne T.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Third oil change
Great service. Prompt. Took great of my car. No issues, which is great! I’ll definitely return for years to come.

HH
Helen H.
Semora, NC
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Your outstanding technicians like Carlos, and your service managers at the front desk.
Carlos, who worked through his lunch hour in order to service my Hyundai Sonata on Thursday December 27, 2018. I was in a panic because of a 8 hour trip up north the next day for my aunt's funeral and my car was leaking oil from the oil pan plug. I didn't have time to make an appointment and the young lady and then the man who relived her for lunch at the front desk allowed Carlos to take my car into the garage and examine it for the problem. Carlos fixed the car oil plug, fitted it with a new washer, oil and new filter. Not many auto car dealership's will go over and above to help someone walking into their shop without an appointment and do it without overcharging them and not try to sell them something they don't need but, Woodall service technicians and the Woodall dealerships employ wonderful people. I have purchased both my Hyundai Sonata and my Nissan Sentra from Woodall and I still have both of them. I'll definitely go back to Woodall for my next vehicle too. Thanks to all the employees at Woodall Hyundai for fixing my car for my unfortunate trip. My family at the funeral were so grateful that me and my husband could attend for our aunt's service. Blessings and a Very Happy New Year for all Woodall employees.

Mrs. H. Hubler

Rosemary C.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I had my car towed to Danville Hyundai, and they were able to fix my car under warranty and in a timely manner. They kept me updated about the service needed for my car!

Debra L.
Fieldale, VA
2012 Hyundai Azera
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Still great people just need to improve their service department on wait times.
Still a great place but the service department needs not to overbook appointments. Make sure people get to keep there appointments, people do get behind but all day is just uncalled for.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  I am terribly sorry for the lack of communication regarding the status of your vehicle. If you would like to discuss further, please contact me directly.

WP
na
na

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer
I’ve been a customer since 2011 and the service gets better.

Charles S.
Axton, VA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
We were pleased
I like them because they have a waiting room that is pleasant. They have water, coffee, snacks and a TV. The service to our car did not take long at all. People were friendly.

LJ
Lula J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/30/2018 Category: Service
GOOD SERVICE
Nice thoughtful people, waiting time not bad, got service and made my other appointments on time. Jason assured me it would not be long and it wasn't.

CR
Christle R.
Dry Fork, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Robert Woodall Hyundai
FRIENDLY STAFF, OFFERED COFFEE AND DANISH AS WELL AS A COURTESEY RIDE. DEALERSHIP LOOKS VERY CLEAN

Halifax, VA
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Very welcoming.
They did an excellent job and didn’t have to wait long at all!

11/27/2018 Category: Service
Was happy with service provided
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for the feedback!  I'm glad we were able to assist in getting your car back on the road!

DT
Darlene T.
Axton, VA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is great and so nice

Joel D.
Blanch, NC
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Low 2T
sonata 2T is a blast to drive If you can find someone that can keep it running correctly.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  I'm sorry you have had an ongoing poor experience with our service department. I have reviewed the repair history on your vehicle and it appears that the repairs made to your turbo actuator were within warranty parameters. Hyundai requires a fault in the car's computer before a repair can be made.  This ensures we are not simply throwing parts on a vehicle in hopes of fixing it.  The first repair, an adjustment, made to the actuator was per Hyundai's instruction.  On this visit, your vehicle had no active or history faults for the actuator nor any other faults.  Our technicians will not attempt to repair a vehicle unless a repair can be substantiated with some sort of evidence of failure.  This process prevents unnecesary or costly repairs.  It protects both the customer and us as a dealer.

I hope you can understand that we considered your best interest when we didn't recommend replacing any parts on your vehicle since we couldn't verify a failure.  If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via email or by phone.

Service Director
Woodall Hyundai

GA
Greg A.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service!!!
I would like to commend Robert Woodall Hyundai for proactively helping me with the engine recall on my Sonata. The service department reached out to Hyundai to request the work be done before I had a major issue with my car and took care of calling Enterprise to schedule a rental. Their service quality is much appreciated and I will definitely be a repeat customer.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you very much for the review!  I'm glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly.  I look forward to serving you in the future!

Roger M.
Reidsville, NC
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast
Went in for oil change and they hard me out very quickly.

BP
Barry P.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Always get an explanation of the bill
I always get good and prompt service at Woodall but, you have to check the bill as it could be different from what was quoted.
JASON L F., Service Manager from Robert Woodall Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! We look forward to serving you in the future.