4.6

Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5
Latest Review about 2 months ago

Juanita T.
Roxboro, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The service team is exceptional, I have been there 3 times and they never disapoint

Nancy O.
Nelson, VA
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/29/2020 Category: Service
First experience with this dealership left much to be desired. Happy I returned, because there's been a 180 degree change. Love my new car and love the service/treatment I've received...

Yanceyville, NC
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Worst service
This is the worst place I have bought a car from. Over all the vehicle is not that bad, but has a problem with everything going bad right after the warranty. Like the rear door on the driver side will not open on the 2017 Hyundai Elantra but is 5,000 miles over the warranty. I know things go bad and you have to replace them. It is what it is. Worst customer service I ever experienced and I believe that they take advantage of women that comes in.

RF
Roy F.
08/16/2020 Category: Service
Always courteous, competent, and professional
We bought our Sonata at Woodall Hyundai and we have been very pleased from the beginning with the service from their service department. I would highly recommend them to anyone without hesitation or reservation!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Routine oil change
I had to stop into the dealership to make an appointment for oil change. When I called My call was transferred toNissan who then transferred my call again. Left message and my phone number and no one ever called. When I went by the dealership was treated well and they were able to see me that afternoon, everything during the service was fine as I waited.

Nancy O.
Nelson, VA
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/28/2020 Category: Service
They took me right in; the service was excellent and the staff friendly

BA
Brenda A.
Blairs, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/22/2020 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE AT WOODALL HYUNDAI
The staff is always friendly and helpful. They take your car to the service area when you get there and have a nice waiting area. They are very courteous and the service itself is great.

NG

GA
Greg A.
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service as aleays
I am always impressed with the service that I receive at Woodall Hyundai. The staff is tremendous.

Robert S.
Callands, VA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Came in for my free annual inspection. They were expecting me and I was greeted upon arrival. Got me checked in and service completed promptly. All employees were veey courteous and friendly.

Roanoke, VA
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Service Manager Very Accomodating
As a senior citizen in my mid seventies with several major health issues, I definitely cannot afford to be stricken by COVID-19. While having my Sonata serviced, the manager voluntarily moved a comfortable arm chair outside into a shady area so I could sit outdoors and not be around other customers in the waiting area or showroom for any length of time. Just another example of the excellent consideration coupled with efficient service I receive each time when visiting Robert Woodall Hyundai.

DJ
Deborah J.
Altavista, VA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Great People
Everyone at the dealership is both friendly and professional without being pushy. They also follow through on any requests and are willing to teach technology challenged people like me how to use all the “bells and whistles “ on the car.

Steven S.
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly
service is very good and the service manager very good...

06/30/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is so helpful & efficient
I had a Hyundai before & this is my favorite car
& always enjoyed my trips for check ups because everyone is so nice & helpful. Many thanks
to Ross - I need someone who is so helpful. I am a widow and I trust his judgement. My car is happy and I am happy.