Latest Review 43 minutes ago

Brandon A.
Dodge Charger
03/03/2021
Fast Service
I dropped my car off for an oil change and they called me back within an hour. Very impressed.

Mercury Grand Marquis
Experienced and pleasant employees
I am totally satisfied with the service at Robs. I have a different car now and they have looked it over thoroughly and advised me on the condition and operation of the vehicle. They make me feel very confident and secure as I take to the road. The business is such an asset to the community of Rosewood Heights.

Charles W.
Cottage Hills, IL
Dodge Avenger
Quick and reliable!
Excellent service at a great price.

KH
Kellyn H.
Florissant, MO
Dodge Challenger
Best place to go
Best place to go if you need exhaust work done!

RY
Rebecca Y.
02/27/2021
Friendly and fair!
I brought my car in and they had it fixed the same day! They charged me way less than anticipated and I was thrilled! Ty Robs!!!

FR
Floyd R.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/27/2021
Great service and the people who work there
They do excellent work on your vehicle, and don't try to rip you off with the cost.

CG
Chris & Susan G.
02/25/2021
Trustworthy and Reliable
Would not take our vehicles anywhere else

Lonnie B.
Toyota Yaris
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Lonnie said they are on the top of his list and recommends them for service.

Dan W.
Godfrey, IL
Audi S4
02/24/2021
Quick and easy
Great job, writer and tech were both excellent.

CF
Chris F.
Bethalto, IL
INFINITI FX35
02/24/2021
These guys are just the best.... unfortunately I am becoming a regular and their service and honesty is beyond reproach....
I just put my car in the parking lot and call in the morning....have them check it out...they all me back with repair cost and start immediately...very seldom they have my car more than a day....highly recommend!

Marlon S.
East Saint Louis, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/23/2021
The professional manner of how information is coveyed, courteousness, politr, integrity and genuine concerns for my complete satisfaction!!!
Completely Satisfied. Customer Service Top of the line!!!

Romona R.
Customer courtesy
Robs is the best around always nice and respectful with their customers and I recommend them to everyone I know

BW
Bev W.
Dodge Dakota
ALWAYS THERE TO HELP!
Had an unscheduled stop at Rob's yesterday with my 21 year old truck showing a "check engine" light (this always freaks me out), and as usual Rob's came to my rescue! I feel I have someone whom I can trust to keep my vehicles up and running. To me this is PRICELESS.

Jim & Kelli B.
Bethalto, IL
02/17/2021
People are great and the service
The people are great. The service is excellent and their prices are fair. They never push you into a repair unless it is needed immediately. Such a friendly atmosphere

GP
Gary P.
Hartford, IL
Chevrolet Aveo
02/16/2021
Great quality service and parts
It’s nice to be out of town and leave your car for repairs and not have to worry about it and know that everything will be done as expected.