Jamie & Jennifer B.
Elsah, IL
Honda Civic Sdn
Muffler repair
They got me in quickly, repaired my muffler instead of replacing the whole thing which saved a lot of money. They also checked my tires, found a nail and related it for me. Awesome service!!!

Kerry & Mary B.
Worden, IL
Rob’s has great service
Rob’s service was very professional

SN
Steve & Christine N.
Ford F550 Super Duty
12/10/2019
Trustworthiness, reliability and great customer service.
Trustworthiness, reliability and great customer service.

GT

Addie T.
Kia Rio
12/09/2019
BIG WORRY Quick Fix!
Sunday my check engine light flashed and my car was shaking. Monday morning I called right when they opened and they had me drop off the car and they gave me a call shortly after and let me know how much everything was. Gave me different options and quotes. Had everything fixed same day and out the door!! Wonderful customer service! 100% We Always bring every car here.

PA
Penney & Matt A.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/07/2019
Brake work
They know i got to work out of my vans we are a small business they said it may take 2 days to fix my problem but josh a great guy by the way put 2 mechanics on my van got it done in one day so i can run my business and normal thank you for your taking such good care of us

BC
Bill C.
Granite City, IL
Chevrolet Blazer
12/06/2019
Heater core flush and oil change
The best, fast and quality work

Kia Sedona
12/06/2019
Trusted Business
Our Family has all our vehicles needs taken care of here.

Jim K.
Mount Olive, IL
Jeep Renegade
12/05/2019
Just what the car doctor ordered
Fast...reasonable...friendly...clean.
I wouldn’t take any of my vehicles anywhere else.
Highly recommend!

Jack & Judy L.
Bethalto, IL
12/05/2019
Friendly, honest, excellent work ethics and great mechanics
They never let me down! I never go anywhere else. And I never will. Thanks guys and gal for all you do for me.

GW
Gary W.
Chevrolet Caprice
12/05/2019
Rob's Discount Mufflers. Life savers.
What a great bunch of people. Friendly but professional and very concerned with the customer. My muffler fell off over the thanksgiving weekend. Tried Rob's that Friday but they were closed. Had a friend in the hospital and needed my car so I went somewhere else. By the time they got done showing me what I needed it was over $500. I said no. Rob's returned my call on Monday. I brought car in next day. My problem was fixed in 45 minutes at over half the price of the other place. The technician who did the work has worked on all my vehicles since the 90's. He has always been concerned and friendly. His name is Jeff. I won't go anywhere else again. Thank you Rob's. You were an answer to a prayer.

MaryAnn W.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
MaryAnn said the service was great.

AG
Ann G.
Buick Century
Visit of Dec 3, 3019
Rob’s treats you like family. They are accurate, polite and will call if they discover something that needs attention, I especially give Robin 10 stars for the extra “mile” she gives me each time my car is at Rob’s.
Rob’s is a true asset to our community of Rosewood Heights.
Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Judy S.
Dodge Journey
Outstanding service.
When my car wouldn’t start this afternoon and I called Rob’s Muffler, the individual who answered was friendly and very helpful. I received a return call in a timely manner. I live just down the road and the employees came out and jumped the battery and took it back to the shop for an eval. Everyone I came into contact with there went above and beyond to get my car fixed and on the road again! I highly recommend them!

AA
Allen A.
Chevrolet HHR
12/04/2019
Great service and great people!!!
Every time I call they get me right in and have exalted service!!!

AR
Alisha & Leo R.
Kia Optima
11/27/2019
Brake fluid flush
They were fast and efficient and their prices beat all competitors

Mark & Sherry M.
Wood River, IL
Ram 1500
11/24/2019
Service and price are great
I recommend Rob's Muffler to everyone!!! The best in town.

Michael W.
11/23/2019
Good work!
The mechanic (Jeff) is very knowledgeable and quick!

Cody M.
Jerseyville, IL
11/20/2019
Quick professional work getting what I needed done on my ‘15 mustang. Was recommended by a friends and can see why. Will do business with again anytime.

BA
Brian & Sharon A.
11/20/2019
Good vehicle service and customer service.
The staff at Robs always does an excellent job.