BC
Brandon C.
Elsah, IL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Very fast
Robs mufflers got my truck done in one day. I was surprised. I figured it would take a couple days. They did an awesome job and everyone is very nice. And they have very good pricing.

Jennifer M.
Alton, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
Great experience
The shop was able to get my truck in right away. They were honest about what the problem could be but also tracked down easier options that wound up fixing my issue and saving me money. I will go back for all my repair work. Finding an honest affordable mechanic that treats you with respect..... priceless.

CA
Carl and Jill A.
Alton, IL
GMC Acadia
Replaced power steering pump
Great place, Thanks to everyone who works there. The best.

Bob and Mary H.
Fabulous work as always!
We had our 2005 Caravan in the shop for a minor fix and as usual these guys did a great job. They are the only reason this poor old girl is still running like a charm. Any problems with our car at all and we head straight to Rob's Discount Mufflers. They are pleasant and very knowledgeable. All repairs, large or small, we have needed have been managed with care and expediency and without the high cost of so many other shops. Thanks guys! I recommend them to all my friends and anyone who mentions they need car repairs done.

NT
Noren T.
South Roxana, IL
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Noren said they are good.

SG
Seeram G.
02/08/2019
Reputation
We recently had some work done on our vehicle. We were very pleased with them. They were fast, efficient and affordable.

Robert and Chris B.
Bethalto, IL
Pontiac G6
02/08/2019
Love Robs discount mufflers
Their service is tops. Always thisere to help you. Will explain why and what is wrong and how it will affect your car.

Debbie M.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/07/2019
Happy about the service I was provided

Josh and Sarah R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/06/2019
Great service!!
Great service. Very fast, friendly, and honest.

WG
William G.
Saturn Ion
02/04/2019
Great work!
TYVM for getting my husbands car in quick and getting our car back on the road!!

GW
Gill W.
Carrollton, IL
Lincoln Mark VIII
02/04/2019
Fast and great work.
Guy made all exhaust from scratch on my Mark VIII Lincoln. Looks and sounds great. Everyone loves how it sounds

SG
Sara and Jason G.
02/01/2019
Fixed issue

Justin P.
Bunker Hill, IL
Chevrolet Pickup
01/30/2019
Great service and attention to detail!
Had a great experience with Robs. They got me right in for an estimate and Jeff changed my donut gaskets and exhaust manifold in record time. They even provided a loaner vehicle at NO charge while the work was being done. Thanks again guys and keep up the good work!!

RK
Robert K.
Hartford, IL
Chrysler Pacifica
2006 Chrysler Pacifica
2006 Chrysler Pacifica I’m very happy with the work that was done they kept in touch about any issues I can’t thank them more for getting my car back on the road I will be sure to spread the word and will be using them in the future 😊

Jon W.
01/30/2019
Well organized shop, professional, curteous
Today I discovered a quality auto shop. I work on my own vehicles to the degree I am able, a self reliance nut job I guess. I drove one half hour to order a custom made exhaust pipe. I was at ease from the start with their honesty, communication and willingness to be of great help. I will return with future project vehicles.

BJ
Barbara J.
Roxana, IL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Best Ever
I have used Robs for many years. Never have I worked with such friendly helpful people. I LOVE the loaner vehicles and the freedom to go on with my plans, no matter how long they have my vehicle! Best part I feel their honesty when they are working on my 17 yr old vehicle and making needed repairs and they stand by the warranties on parts!!!

Jennifer W.
Absolutely Amazing Place!!!
I had called Rob's after calling 2 other places and they got me right in. I needed my exhaust fixed and within five minutes of being there they had a quoefor me and started the job. They quick and THE BEST PRICED OVER EVERYBODY! they really took care of me and I would HIGHLY recommend them and use them again!

WB
William B.
South Roxana, IL
Buick Rendezvous
01/29/2019
Great
A nice and clean place. Able to get my car in and out.

BA
Brian A.
Dodge Durango
01/29/2019
Cat replace
Okay so I have been dealing with robs Muffler for quite a few years I've always had great quality work never had any complaints they treat you like family give you a great price and they also work with you on the price if it does it sound good to you they've cut me deals before I would definitely recommend getting work done here and the future and I would definitely have friends and family to go do robs Muffler to get great quality work at a very good price

TG