LW
Linda W.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/29/2020
Friendly and honest
I am always satisfied with your work. You are fantastic at what you do and care about your customers. Thanks for your services

BW
Bev W.
Wood River, IL
Dodge Dakota
03/28/2020
Thank God for Rob's super trained mechanics!
While changing the oil in my 20 year old truck, Rob's noticed that the battery had serious corrosion and the cap was damaged. We made an appointment to correct this problem. WHY I GO TO ROB'S: I trust them to be honest and to take my situation into the solution. With the severely damaged battery, I could have been stranded.....now I know....I (and Rob's) have done our best to keep "Sissy" running.

D
Doug
03/27/2020
Quick repairs and friendly people
The people were friendly and the service was quick

Steve & Merri S.
Scion xB
03/25/2020
Fast and convenient. Love that they are in the neighborhood. Drop off the car walk home, close enough don't have to wait in the lobby. Prices are comparable to other oil change places. Friendly crew, and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend giving them a try.

D
Doug
03/24/2020
Top notch work!
They perform top notch work for a reasonable price. I will be using them again in the future.

Chris S.
Bethalto, IL
Cadillac Escalade EXT
03/24/2020
Fast friendly service. Great prices.
We took our Escalade in for a cracked exhaust manifold. They were able to remove and replace it very quickly. Plus repair a broken stud.

Chrysler 300
03/23/2020
Great customer service and honest people
Very satisfied with the service that Chris provided me and on my car. The honesty they show when it comes to pricing and determining the problem is very important and mean alot about the character of their business. Will be going back in future.

GP
Gary P.
Hartford, IL
Chevrolet Blazer
03/23/2020
Easy to get to and The fact you can drop your vehicle off and go do other things
Regular maintenance service trip today.

BP
Brad P.
Staunton, IL
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/22/2020
Exhaust work
Nice friendly people. Did good work in good time. Will return for their services!!

BR

Edwardsville, IL
Mercury Sable
03/18/2020
Rob's is awesome!!!
We've been customers for a couple of years now with our truck & car, & EVERY visit is 5-star! They do so much more than just mufflers, & its great to know we can trust Rob's for great service, integrity, & fair pricing.

Jack & Judy L.
Bethalto, IL
03/17/2020
As usual fantastic!
The commitment of Rob and his staff to service our cars with excellence is unprecedented. Keep up the great work.

ZH
Zach H.
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Zach's mother. She said the staff are really good.

Corey M.
Gillespie, IL
Chevrolet Pickup
03/13/2020
Amazing Job, Just earned my whole family's business !!!!
Amazing job, welded every seam, very happy with the work, got me right in !! It is hard to find quality service this day and age. Great staff, very courteous. These guys have my family's business from now on!!!!

KT
Kristy T.
Saint Charles, MO
Dodge Charger
03/12/2020
Great service and friendly staff!