BF
Bruce F.
12/14/2018
Work is done right
Work is done right. Friendly, on time.

Michael and Pat D.
12/13/2018
It is a business with local owner and employees that truly care about their clients and the community they serve.
Our whole family have used Rob's Discount Mufflers for over 10 years because we trust their decision making determination of the needs of the vehicle we take in for service or repair AND we trust they will make the repairs in a timely and satisfactory manner and have always stood behind their work. It's heartwarming to know that when you call or walk in to the business, the same employees are there to smile and greet you by your name.

Charlie S.
Rockbridge, IL
Chevrolet Pickup
Excellent exhaust work
I am very satisfied with the work that you have done on my 87C 10 and I will definitely be back for you to do other work for me

Jim and Jennifer S.
Roxana, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
Reliable
Able to drop off without appointment. Trustable and dependable

Josh and Sarah R.
Great service and people
Always fast, friendly service. Genuinely care about my vehicles and my family.

Jerseyville, IL
12/12/2018
John L
Always great price, good service nice clean waiting area nice friendly workers and owners. Quality work done at this place.

Mark G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Mark said they did a very good job.

Mary Lou B.
Lincoln LS
12/11/2018
Awesome customer service.
I am never disappointed in the service provided at Rob's. My son recommended this place to me and I could not be more satisfied.
Everyone is knowledgeable and friendly. The most impressive thing I've noticed is their honesty. Being a senior adult I appreciate that.

CT
Corey T.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian. He said the staff did the work described at the price given.

Buick Century
12/08/2018
The very best!
You know when Rob’s employees do a job for you it is done with quality from beginning to finish.
The guys in the shop are very qualified and we are very fortunate to have the entire crew in our community of Rosewood Heights.
Robin is especially helpful to me. I am one who needs assistance with things that used to be natural, everyday functions. My home is close to the shop and Robin goes the extra mile by walking to get my car and returning it when repairs are completed.
A big thank you to Rob and all of his shop family for another job well done.

Steve B.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the prices were a little high but the work turned out great.

Joe C.
Nissan 240SX
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Joe said this business always gives him excellent service with good prices and no problems.

Ricci S.
Bethalto, IL
Cadillac CTS
12/07/2018
Good people, honest , knowledgeable,reliable
Robs is my go to repair shop. Anything that’s above my level of repair prowess goes there.

Mark and Anna S.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/05/2018
Tire rotation and oil change
Excellent service all with a smile.

SN
Steve and Christine N.
South Roxana, IL
Ford F550 Super Duty
12/04/2018
Very personal and detailed.
My wife and I have been using Robs for over 30 years and cant imagine using anyone else. From our motor home to our 8 kids with their family vehicles they have provided great service.

GA
Gary and Pat A.
12/01/2018
Friendly and efficient makes it great!
Scheduling is accommodating, the staff is knowledgeable and friendly. I trust the work is completed on time and in a proficient manner.

M. Wauneta W.
11/30/2018
Honesty, quality work, always accommodating, loaner car is so helpful
I have been going to Rob’s since the 1990,s and I plan to continue until I give up driving. I have taken my Honda there rather than the dealer!
Honest work, through explanation of what was done to the car, just good work and Robs stands behind the work! The guys do great work. Wouldn’t go any where else!!!
Wauneta Waters

Daniel P.
Saint Louis, MO
11/29/2018
Awesome Shop
These guys are fantastic. I am not from the area and my car was damaged by debris in the road. I saw great reviews for this shop. I called and they got me in right away and had my car repaired same day. Fast and friendly.

WS
Will S.
Maryland Heights, MO
Kia Optima
11/28/2018
Fast, efficient, and friendly service everytime
fast, efficient, and friendly!

LD
Lesa and Greg D.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/27/2018
It starts at the front desk. They were always courteous and informative. The work was superb.
I had recently left a shop after 15 years due to constant overselling. I seem to have found the answer on the first try. Your front desk is courteous and knowledgeable. Our car was there for a few days and they kept me informed and a part of the process. The shop did the work that was agreed upon , the price was agreed upon beforehand and the work was spot on. You can't ask for more than that. Thanks!