Sharon M.
Pontiac Vibe
08/16/2019
They are available and they know me and my car is fixe
My car is always fixed and fixed right. They listen to the problem. They let you know what and when.it can be taken care of. There are super.

Tony S.
Brighton, IL
Quality work fair prices
I have been going to Robs for all my exhaust work for many years. They have helped me every time to achieve the sound I want . This applies to everyday drivers up to my hot rod toys. Thanks for all the good work!

WS
Wade S.
Timely and reasonable
Getting vehicle in same day was great!

Alton, IL
Great as always
Quick and friendly.

VW
Victor W.
08/15/2019
My step son recommended Rob’s Discount Mufflers to look at my car. They diagnosed my problem a few hours after I dropped off my car and called me with what was wrong and how much it would cost and how long it would take. They worked on my car and had it ready to pick up the following day! I’m impressed! I would highly recommend them, they will treat you right!

Amy and Scott B.
Ford Edge
08/15/2019
Always polite and up front with an estimate
Rob muffler is and always has been a great place to take your vehicle for any problem you might have if your lucky enough they even have some loaner cars to use all they ask is to replace the gas if you get one

TP
Tammy P.
Hyundai Veloster
08/14/2019
Friendly, knowledgable people!! They have my future business!!

KF
Keith and Donna F.
08/14/2019
Satisfied customer
One of the few places we trust with our vehicles. Robs does the job as you ask and never throw any extra surprises at you come bill time. We appreciate all the help they have done for us. Great guys and nice clean facility. Thanks again

Don M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Carolyn. She said this business takes care of whatever she needs. She has two vehicles and they work on both of them. She brings them in, they get right on it and fix her vehicle right.

KH
Kevin H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said he was happy with the way things turned out and it was quick.

Brighton, IL
Ford Edge
08/13/2019
They go out of their was to assist customers in a sincere and professional manner.
Experienced a problem with my breaks making noises last Friday. Got to Robs, without an appointment, around 1:15 pm to see if they could assist me which they did. I was out the door with new breaks, and a free tire rotation, by 4:00 pm. They did not charge me extra for watching them repair my car. Expected to be told they would be unable to get me in until the following Monday or Tuesday. The customer area was clean, comfortable and stocked with up to date mags. Very pleased with the service I received.

Jake B.
Alton, IL
08/09/2019
Great work - excellent customer service
I really can’t say enough great things about how the staff treats everyone that walks in the door. Super friendly customer service, very fair and upfront pricing, and excellent work. The shop took the time needed to make sure the exhaust repair was perfect. Will definitely go back if I need any more work done.

Buick Century
08/08/2019
They Are the best!!!
Rob’s employees are tops. I have lived in Rosewood Heights for 61 years and Rob’s is a business that has built an excellent reputation
and is an asset to the community.

GP
Gary P.
Hartford, IL
Chevrolet Aveo
08/08/2019
Oil change and tire repair
Oil change and tire repair. Always nice to have convenient drop off at night after hours.

LH
Laurie and John H.
08/07/2019
Jeep Fixed
I drive an "older" Jeep....30 year old Jeep. Heard a ticking from the engine, suspected exhaust leak. Dropped Jeep off, all fixed. Was an exhaust leak, but not where I thought it was. Glad I had them work on it.

Richard C B.
Bethalto, IL
Chevrolet Aveo
08/05/2019
Diagnosed and fixed my car in the same day
I dropped my car off after hours on Thursday and by 9am the next day they knew what the problem was. At 1pm the problem was fixed and my car was getting its originally MPG. Very professional and swift work.

ZM
Zac M.
08/05/2019
Robs is always professional and takes good care of your vehicle.

Jacob (Tim) M.
Granite City, IL
Chevrolet Cobalt
Friendly/Service
Replaced what was needed and did not try to say it couldn't be done to make more money saying they'd have to replace more than was needed.

David B.
Edwardsville, IL
Nissan cube
08/03/2019
Speedy Service
Dropped car off to be worked on the next morning. Got a call within 30 minutes stating they looked at it already and would be ready in 45 minutes
Great price and service.

Dave S.
Ford Econoline
08/03/2019
BEST SHOP!!!?
They do the best quality work have any shop in the area. Very professional and great service