Business Solutions

Rob's Service Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
NB
NICOLE B.
07/01/2022
I’ve always been happy taking my car to Rob’s. I’m able to make an appointment & have my car looked at in a timely manner.

VS
VIRGINIA S.
06/28/2022
Truly a godsend.
Rob was very patient with me in solving my car problem. He did an excellent job and went above and beyond what I expected. He is very considerate with his...

MARIANNE C.
06/27/2022
Trustworthy
I can always trust Rob’s to be honest and fix my car.

DARLENE B.
06/25/2022
Friendly, professional service
Rob and all of his employees are quite friendly and make you feel at home right away. It comes across as very sincere and not at all phony as so many...

LW
LATEESE W.
06/24/2022
Great Job
Rob’s Service Center does a great job as always .. They are very Thorough with their work and they always let you know if there is a problem.. They don’t...