TE
Silver Spring, MD
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
07/14/2020
6.0 L Power Stroke Diesel Nightmare
Rob and his team know all the problems and flaws of the Ford 6.0 L Diesel engine! They diagnosed the faulty parts and recommended upgraded components that suited my low mileage, and heavy hauling driving needs and probably save this truck from catastrophic engine failure. He thoroughly explained all the repairs and went over a good maintenance schedule that should keep me up and running for many more years. Greatly appreciate someone who understands these engines, is an expert at there craft and enjoys there work.

JENNIFER G.
Nissan Versa
07/13/2020
First but certainly not the last time!
Went in this morning and the owners were so nice, I felt like I had known them forever!
They did an excellent job, honest and fair price!
I definitely will always go to them for all my auto needs!
ROBERT M. from Rob's Truck & Auto Repair responded on 07/13/2020

Hi Jennifer; Thanks for the kind review and it was also nice meeting you this morning. Many happy miles ahead.
Rob and Michelle and Crew

MIKE W.
Sykesville, MD
Ford Excursion
07/09/2020
BEST IN TOWN !
They get it right every time !
ROBERT M. from Rob's Truck & Auto Repair responded on 07/10/2020

Thanks Mike, always a pleasure helping you out

CK
CHRIS K.
New Windsor, MD
07/02/2020
Just the facts.
I brought my F350 King Ranch to Rob for him to go over. Anything he felt was unsafe leaks.. Etc.
I was shocked with the amount of things he did find, But was very impressed with his thoroughness and professionalism. After finding major discrepancies and pulling a carfax I was able to return the truck for a full refund. I would highly recommend bringing any potential new diesel truck for Rob to check out or bring your current truck to have him work on it. Quality at it's best at Dr Robs Truck Repairs.
Chris
ROBERT M. from Rob's Truck & Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2020

Thanks for the kind review Chris, Sorry it didn't work out for you on your new truck but it's better to know what to expect when making a large purchase. We will see you with your next new truck!
Thanks Rob and Michelle and Crew

GS
GORDON S.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
07/02/2020
Quick service and knowledgeable staff
Quick service and knowledgeable staff
ROBERT M. from Rob's Truck & Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2020

Thanks Gordon; appreciate your loyality over the years.

DAVID L.
Ellicott City, MD
Chevrolet Caprice
07/01/2020
Great work!
I was told by a friend who had Rob and his team work on his car about how well the repairs went. Do I brought my car in for some front suspension problems and Rob assessed the problems accurately and gave me options for completing the repairs as well as recommendations for fixing other problems his team found. He called and described in good detail what should be done and the associated costs The work performed was perfect, and the bill was very credible and reasonable! I highly recommend to anyone to go to his shop for almost any type of car or truck repairs.
ROBERT M. from Rob's Truck & Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2020

Thanks David for letting us repair your car. It's always fun to do work on vechicles that are set up for performance.

MO
MICHEAL O.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/01/2020
Personable Service
Rob's Truck and Auto has always been a GREAT place to take our vehicles. Rob is always there and you get personable service, he explains everything to you and he really tries to keep your bill as low as possible but still keep you safe and on the road. I never second guess when Rob tells us something is wrong with our vehicle because its always the truth!!
ROBERT M. from Rob's Truck & Auto Repair responded on 07/02/2020

Thanks for your continued support and confidence in our shop Mike

CJ
CHASTITY J.
Blue Ridge Summit, PA
06/30/2020
Great amazing friendly people
Excellent customer service. Very professional. Caring about my safety and vehicle. highly recommend this auto shop
ROBERT M. from Rob's Truck & Auto Repair responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your kind review.  Glad we could help you with your Ford Explorer.  It was a pleasure meeting you and your grandfather.   Best wishes for the future and many happy miles.   Rob and Michelle and crew

DANNY M.
Reisterstown, MD
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/25/2020
Great customer service at reasonable price.
Me and my family just moved to the area and I was looking for a diesel mechanic, so I searched on google and read a lot of good reviews some clients left; and they were very positive. So I decided to venture and took my 7.3L vehicle. Rob diagnosed the problem and gave me an upfront cost of the repairs, he completed the job in the time frame he gave me and he stayed in the price. He was very professional and I am happy with the results.
Thank you Rob.
ROBERT M. from Rob's Truck & Auto Repair responded on 06/26/2020

Hi Danny; Thank You for the kind review. It was really nice meeting you and talking to you. Hope this finds you and your family well and many happy miles ahead.
Thanks Rob and Michelle and crew

JOHN M.
Cooksville, MD
06/05/2020
Great place
Great customer service, reasonable pricing and very knowledgeable. I wouldn't take my diesel truck anywhere else.
ROBERT M. from Rob's Truck & Auto Repair responded on 06/08/2020

Hi John; Thats for the great review, we work hard for this every day. Enjoy your Truck
Rob and Michelle and Crew

KZ
KEN Z.
Woodstock, MD
06/01/2020
Work on SWilverado Chevy Truck
Work was done while waiting. Good job on work on truck. A pleasure to deal with all the times
ROBERT M. from Rob's Truck & Auto Repair responded on 06/08/2020

Thanks Ken and is always a Pleasure working with you also

MN
MICHEAL N.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/15/2020
great to work with
very easy to work with ,and i would recommend Rob and his team to anyone .

MATT B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/08/2020
Great and honest service
If you care about your vehicles take them to Rob. I have been taking all my vehicles to Rob for several years now and have always been treated great and received great, honest work. Not only is Rob a great mechanic but also a great friend. Will continue to take my vehicles to Rob's Truck and Auto.
ROBERT M. from Rob's Truck & Auto Repair responded on 04/09/2020

Thanks Matt, We value your opinion and trust.

MATT W.
Annapolis, MD
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/07/2020
Diesel Expert!
My experience with Rob and his company has been nothing but great! I had very complicated and expensive damage to my Powerstroke and he took the time to explain the problem and the options that we could take. Never felt pressure to make a decision that I wasn't comfortable with.

Although I live over an hour away, I will be a life long customer.
ROBERT M. from Rob's Truck & Auto Repair responded on 04/07/2020

Thanks Matt, We appreciate you giving us the oppurtunity to repair your truck. Look forward to servicing your vechicle in the future.

GT
GENE T.
03/30/2020
Always the Best Service
We rarely meet a mechanic who puts us at ease the way Rob does. He is one of the best. He and his crew take excellent care of customers and their vehicles. Very fair pricing. They get your vehicle serviced quickly. He takes the time to search for the best deals on parts online, so you're not paying extra for lack of due diligence on their end. He even took on my Lexus 4WD as it is "close enough to a truck", ha! And he's done a great job keeping it in excellent condition. Along with our 20 y.o. Yukon on its 3rd transmission & our Camry Hybrid sedan. Highly recommend Rob's on George St! --Mel & Gene