TP
Shelby Charter Township, MI
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
11/11/2018
Honest and Up Front
I recently took my son’s older car in for service. It turns out that it was the transmission and the repair could be quite costly, especially compared to the cost of the car. I appreciated the honest and up front conversation to give us the opportunity to decide if we should have the repairs done or look at a new car.

VR
VANCE R.
Oxford, MI
Chrysler Sebring
11/07/2018
Typically Great Service
I continue to come here for the typically great service. Best auto / tire shop around.

11/03/2018
Courteous and prompt service
Service performed in a timely manner.

JAMES B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Best in Town
If visiting a tire or repair center, not usually the best of days. However no one does it better than the team at Rochester Tire. Staff knows everything a customer can needs to be aware of. Offers honest opinions and work to provide the best cost effect, even if it means their not optimizing a sale. Customer driven, excellent service, timely and professional in doing it right the first time.

TODD and MARY S.
The Best
Every time we have had to use the services of Rochester Tire, it has been a pleasure. The are efficient, fairly priced and most of all, trustworthy.

MARVIN M.
Ford Edge
Edge service
I was greeted warmly by the Technician Danny, I had arrived before opening time but had no problem being admitted and written up for my oil change and new battery install. Danny was very helpful and completely knowledgeable about the process. I was a happy camper. Just another great experience.

DAVID S.
Jeep Liberty
10/28/2018
Prompt, courteous, efficient service.
We dropped by first thing in the morning on a Saturday with a suspected failing battery. Cory put the car in an empty bay and tackled the problem. We drove out lickety-split with a brand new battery so we can have confidence of reliable cold winter starts.
We highly recommend Cory, Mark, and John to ensure your car runs reliably and safely.
Thanks guys. David

PD
PAUL D.
10/26/2018
Never dissapointing...
Brakes, tire replacement, and touch up on exhaust repair...all fit in on a busy, busy morning. As usual, excellent work, along with pointing out the next NECESSARY things that should be addressed; not looking to increase business, but to make sure you have no surprises on the road. Thanks, guys!

10/17/2018
Great experience
I have always been satisfied with the service I have received. I dropped my car off on a Sunday night and they called me at 8:30 the next morning. My car was ready to go by mid-afternoon. They are efficient, courteous and honest. I highly recommend.

RALPH B.
Ford Edge
10/17/2018
oil change
You never need to worry about the service the time they tell you it will take usually that's exactly what it takes to get your car done. They are very courteous and you can always rely on their service and their honesty

SY
STEVE Y.
10/16/2018
Where honesty is truly the best policy.
Rochester Hills Tire actually is interested in saving the customer money as well as making money.
For example, instead of a full muffler system which is what I would have had to have anywhere else.,they found a weld that had come loose accounting for the exhaust noise.
At another visit they did what I asked, and then found another item that they did not charge me for.
I am not there that often, but when I am I am treated well, and it seems that is true for all of their customers. They are always busy.

JJ
J J.
Dodge Durango
10/08/2018
Always great service
Always great people and service

LH
LARRY and CAROLYN H.
Buick Enclave
10/04/2018
Fantastic service...as always. Great crew!

DAWN P.
10/03/2018
Exceptional Service!
Dropped off my car for oil change/tire rotation on lunch break. Got the call it was done before I even finished lunch! Always friendly, thorough and affordable service.

09/30/2018
Fast and efficient

CP
COURTNEY P.
Shelby Charter Township, MI
09/25/2018
Always great service!
Every time they service my car I get honest and fast service. I won’t go anywhere else.

09/17/2018
The people
The staff is very professional and able at what they do.

Jeep Cherokee

JODY B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/11/2018
Beyond AWESOME!! Work crew and work done!!
Great work crew! Honest about what needs done and get the job done in a timely manner! Always happy on work done!