09/17/2018
The people
The staff is very professional and able at what they do.

Jeep Cherokee

JODY B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/11/2018
Beyond AWESOME!! Work crew and work done!!
Great work crew! Honest about what needs done and get the job done in a timely manner! Always happy on work done!

VR
VANCE R.
Oxford, MI
Chrysler Sebring
09/02/2018
Typically Excellent Service
The service is always great, prices reasonable and work done efficiently.

JUDY B.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
09/01/2018
Totally honest, efficient and fun! Love these guys :)
Always happy to show up for my car's "annual physical" here.

LP
LINDA P.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/27/2018
Routine maintenance
I trust these guys to take good care of my car and they are honest and never do unneeded work.

Kristi B.
Utica, MI
08/26/2018
Excellent service!!
Ken, Mark and John are always friendly. Best service in Rochester Hills. I don’t take my car anywhere else.

WH
WILLIAM H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/22/2018
Do not go anywhere else!
Have taken 2 German cars here for tires and scheduled service for over 2 years. Half the cost, same parts that the dealer would install, twice the service and courtesy than the dealers. Ken and his staff are professional, knowledgeable, and extremely transparent for what the car needs. Since coming here, I will NEVER go back to a dealership and pay 2-3 times as much for service....

Most recently, I needed tires for a car. Ken researched all of his brands, as well as ALL manufactures for the best tire for my vehicle. Made recommendations based on the vehicle, and surprisingly was better priced then the " big box advertised" tire stores. Even when I didn't purchase his dealer brands.

If you are looking for great service, honest transparency, and great pricing for your vehicle needs, this is the place!

JOHN B.
08/08/2018
John B
I have been a customer for years and consistently Mark and John are the most honest and reliable professionals I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

MARVIN M.
08/06/2018
Penny the Pilot
It is always very accommodating and welcoming. Personnel very good at their customer service and they go above and beyond to make you experience pleasant. Corey. John and Mark are very focused and meticulous about their work and knowledge of the problems.

Jeep Cherokee
07/27/2018
Tire rotation
Fast and friendly service!

RUTHANN B.

MARY ANN G.
Dodge Journey
07/06/2018
Service on Muffler
Ken provided excellent service. They always get your vehicle in and out in a timely manner and their charges are always fair. They do quality work and this is the only place I take my vehicles to in Rochester Hills, MI.

JILL R.
Ortonville, MI
07/01/2018
The staff is wonderful with their customers.
I love this business. I have been going there for years. I always know that I’m getting great service at a reasonable rate. Their knowledge about vehicles is unbelievable. I would recommend them to everyone looking for a great place to have their vehicles worked on or purchase new tires.

DENNIS C.
Oakland, MI
Volvo XC60
06/25/2018
Tire Repair
The staff are courteous and professional. I had a flat, which was repaired within 60 minutes. The price, $18, seems reasonable.

BRUCE M.
Cadillac SRX
06/23/2018
Great servive
Took my car to Rochester Hills Tire because the ride was rough and I also thought I was due for brakes.
They diagnosed the problem as worn out struts. They made the repair and my ride is back to its smooth old self.
As for the brakes they told me the brakes were still OK today, but would need to be changed in the near future. They told me the rotors were in good condition which pleased me since most other places always find that the rotors need work or replacing.
Had the brakes changed too, why wait.
Great friendly folks work there. This was my first visit. But I now have found a repair place I trust.

DOUG L.
06/12/2018
Repairedd Air Conditioning
My air conditioning went out on my 2011 Town and Country. The problem was diagnosed quickly and by the end of the day I had my van back with the air working.
I was reported an estimate and the final price was actually $250.00 less. I would recommend Firestone for many types of repairs. I have used them for 25 years

Ford Edge
06/07/2018
New front brakes
I have found the shop to be one of the best places to take your car for repairs. I've been using them for almost 20 years on all of my vehicles they are reliable, honest, thorough and keep you informed of any and all things related to the repair that they are doing. I find them and their pricing for repairs to be highly honest.

05/21/2018
A very good place to service your car
As usual I had a very positive experience. They are friendly, prompt and stand behind their work.