RL
REUBEN L.
Chrysler Concorde
02/18/2019
The employees treat me very nice except the twins' J.and M.
Ask Bobby to fill this section out'PLEASE.

TK
TERRY and PEGGY K.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/08/2019
Trust
Whether it’s for regular service or to solve a particular problem, I know the work will be done well and i won’t see any unnecessary “extras” on the bill. Knowledgeable front end staff that’s great on following up and making sure everything is taken care of. A+

Cadillac Escalade
02/03/2019
Always super friendly and professional!
They are aleays so friendly and professional from your phone call to arriving to drop off your vehicle and when picking it up! When I left this time, I said to my husband, you can tell they care about their customers and about providing the best service. Every one there seems to enjoy being there.

MV
MARK V.
Ram 1500
01/30/2019
great as always because of fine staff
Write up people - first class
Shop people - First class
Time spent -always reasonable
price - fair and worth the price
Why I come here - need good businesses like this in town.

DAVE,MARIE D.
GMC Acadia
01/26/2019
Always professional, courtious and great work.
Been using Rochester Hills Tire for over 20 years. They've provided fair prices, great work and excellent communication with their customers. Many of my neighbors use their services.

KEN M.
01/26/2019
Friendly Staff
Even though I no longer live in the area, I will continue to go there to have my SUV Serviced. I have been dealing with Ken, John, and Mark for several years, and will continue to have them do my work.

RL
REUBEN L.
Chrysler Concorde
01/18/2019
Bobby man, that's the only reason I come
they didn't offer me any birthday cake.

SD
SARA D.
Oakland, MI
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/13/2019
Always Great Service
Everyone at Rochester Tire is so kind and helpful. They are simply fantastic!

MARTIN B.
01/10/2019
Great job...as always

Utica, MI
01/10/2019
right rear tire
people were professional and completed and found the problem in a timely manner

HC
HARRIETT C.
Pontiac G6
01/03/2019
Tire Repair
The service was quick and knowledgable. I feel confident my vehicle's tires and operation are correct.

REBECCA M.
12/31/2018
Fabulous service
Honest, reliable, trustworthy, thorough, NICE, respectful, efficient.....
Need I go on?

MV
MARK V.
Ram 1500
12/30/2018
Customer centric business
People at this business actually know my name and treat me like a family member.
They are friendly and reasonable.

LP
LINDSAY P.
12/27/2018
Tire Repair
Had leaky tire that I had to put air in every week, and since I always bring my car here I called to see if they could check it out and was told the wait was about an hour. It was a Monday afternoon about 3:30. Took the car in and within 10 minutes they had already moved it inside to take a look. Soon thereafter I was told everything was all set and the leak in the rim had been repaired. Cost of repair was minimal. I come to Firestone because they are honest and reasonably priced.

BK
BOB K.
12/17/2018
customer
Good service from desk person

PD
PAUL D.
Jeep Patriot
12/14/2018
Extra effort
Took the car there for a second opinion on a stalling issue. Spent all day running in checking but we’re unable to find the problem… But since they couldn’t find anything, there was no charge! Provided me with additional information which has helped in getting the company involved in solving the problem. Again, lots of time spent, and no charge! They know how to treat their customers…

DOUG L.
12/13/2018
30 Years
I have used Firestone since 1987. Their work has been impeccable and their estimates are always within reason. I would highly recommend Firestone.

ROBERT W.
Cadillac DeVille
12/12/2018
Friendly service
Good price for 4 new tires and prompt service.

Utica, MI
Volkswagen CC
12/11/2018
Great Service!
Always great service from the crew at Rochester Hills Tire!!

FK