RUTHANN B.

MARY ANN G.
Dodge Journey
07/06/2018
Service on Muffler
Ken provided excellent service. They always get your vehicle in and out in a timely manner and their charges are always fair. They do quality work and this is the only place I take my vehicles to in Rochester Hills, MI.

JILL R.
Ortonville, MI
07/01/2018
The staff is wonderful with their customers.
I love this business. I have been going there for years. I always know that I’m getting great service at a reasonable rate. Their knowledge about vehicles is unbelievable. I would recommend them to everyone looking for a great place to have their vehicles worked on or purchase new tires.

DENNIS C.
Oakland, MI
Volvo XC60
06/25/2018
Tire Repair
The staff are courteous and professional. I had a flat, which was repaired within 60 minutes. The price, $18, seems reasonable.

BRUCE M.
Cadillac SRX
06/23/2018
Great servive
Took my car to Rochester Hills Tire because the ride was rough and I also thought I was due for brakes.
They diagnosed the problem as worn out struts. They made the repair and my ride is back to its smooth old self.
As for the brakes they told me the brakes were still OK today, but would need to be changed in the near future. They told me the rotors were in good condition which pleased me since most other places always find that the rotors need work or replacing.
Had the brakes changed too, why wait.
Great friendly folks work there. This was my first visit. But I now have found a repair place I trust.

DOUG L.
06/12/2018
Repairedd Air Conditioning
My air conditioning went out on my 2011 Town and Country. The problem was diagnosed quickly and by the end of the day I had my van back with the air working.
I was reported an estimate and the final price was actually $250.00 less. I would recommend Firestone for many types of repairs. I have used them for 25 years

Ford Edge
06/07/2018
New front brakes
I have found the shop to be one of the best places to take your car for repairs. I've been using them for almost 20 years on all of my vehicles they are reliable, honest, thorough and keep you informed of any and all things related to the repair that they are doing. I find them and their pricing for repairs to be highly honest.

05/21/2018
A very good place to service your car
As usual I had a very positive experience. They are friendly, prompt and stand behind their work.

DAVID and DOROTHY W.
Oakland, MI
04/17/2018
Honesty
Won't take my cars to anyone but Rochester tire. They are honest and reasonably priced. They always do a great job. I tell everyone I know to take their cars there. Always pleasant to talk to.

BF
BEN F.
Washington, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
04/11/2018
Fast immediate service.
Always super friendly with quick response to get the job done!

TO
THOMAS O.
04/08/2018
A Good Dealer Alternative
Fair prices and great service. Sure beats the Goodyear place down the street.

VM
VICTORIA M.
Dodge Nitro
04/01/2018
Prompt courteous service
Never experienced a bad service with Firestone. They are always prompt, courteous and ready to assist!

LH
LARRY H.
Buick LaCrosse
03/29/2018
Great
A great place to do business! Honest, responsive, knowledgeable and friendly.

SP
SAMIR P.
Acura TL
03/24/2018
Quick and honest!
I've been to this locating twice and both times they were quick and honest about the work that needed to be done. Will definitely be taking my car back there the next time I have a problem.

JIMMY H.

FRANK F.
Chevrolet Trax
03/20/2018
Fast
Great service, fast , friendly and professional.

CHRIS S.
Macomb, MI
03/14/2018
Great service!!!!
I took my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee in for routine oil change. The service was great as usual and I am planning to get my brakes done on next visit. I would recommend these guys to anyone. They provide a five star auto service. I have been going here for years and will continue going business at Rochester Hills Tire.

DAVE S.
03/14/2018
Trust
Trust John and the entire team. Quality work and fair pricing.

MARVIN M.
Nissan Maxima
03/11/2018
One to four
The slalespersons are exceptional, I came in to have a tire replaced, after a short informative conversation with Mark, I left with a set of four tires. I was handled with precision. Great jobs by all.

SYLVIA C.
03/10/2018
Fast, friendly, great work.
Always do great work. Easy to work with.
Explain everything