Overall Rating 3.9166667/5Overall Rating 3.9166667/5Overall Rating 3.9166667/5rating 3.9166667rating 3.9166667
Overall Rating 1.916665/5rating 1.916665rating 1.916665rating 1.916665rating 1.916665

AN
Andrew N.
Uniondale, NY
04/17/2019
I got the car!!!!
Above everything else! They made sure I got the car and I couldn't be any happier! Thank You Jeffery Price and Thank You Dominique for helping me as much as you could!
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our sales department was able to assist in finding the car that you wanted and needed.

We look forward to seeing you for your scheduled maintenance visit!

Rita C.
Stony Point, NY
Inspection done
Great service n kind staff always
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our Rockland Hyundai staff was able to provide you with a great service experience.

VB
Valerie B.
Pomona, NY
Customer service
Hyundai places the goal on making customers their number one priority.

YW
Yehudis W.
New York, NY
thank you!
Went to get a tire fixed and an oil change, Chris helped me. I was impressed with the timing and the professionalism.
thank you to Hyundai!
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that Chris and the service department were able to complete the work on your vehicle in a timely manner.

Richard B.
Cliffside Park, NJ
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had an excellent experience with our service department.

DA
Deborah A.
Monroe, NY
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast and reliable
Love coming here .. your seen at your appt time and the wait is short
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to take care of the needs of your vehicle in a timely manner.

We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

David G.
Suffern, NY
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service depart
The service experience at Rockland Hyundai is great. The advisors are very competent and friendly. The waiting area is very comfortable with a TV and coffee machine.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a great experience with our service department. We are happy that our service advisors were competent and friendly in handling the needs of your vehicle.

I'm really glad to hear that you enjoyed our new waiting area with our TV and coffee machine.

We look forward to seeing you soon for your next scheduled maintenance visit!

LR
Lizzette R.
Bloomingburg, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly
Luis is a great sales Rep
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you were able to have a great experience with our sales and service department.

Monroe, NY
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Too Pricey
I was "recommended" for certain services that are way overpriced. I could have said no, but the salesman had already taken everything apart to show me.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

I apologize that you weren’t able to have a better experience with our service department.

The service advisor recommended certain services for your vehicle so that your car is able to last longer than expected. However, it is 100% up to the customer to decide if he or she wants those services performed on their vehicle.

We recommend an oil change every 5 months or 5,000 miles just so that the car is routinely checked. A tire rotation is recommended every other service so that the tires don't get worn out.

The purpose of replacing the cabin and engine air filters is so that when the customer drives the vehicle he or she is breathing in clean air.

We do apologize that you may have felt that the prices were unfair but we do offer coupons on our Rockland Hyundai website which is Rocklandhyundai.com. Click on Service Center and then click on Service Specials and it shows you a list of all our coupons that we’re offering at that time.

If you would like to speak further about this please give me a call at (845)-627-1300 EXT. 115 or email me at sabraham@rocklandhyundai.com. It would be my pleasure to speak with you.

Sincerely,

Julio D.
Haverstraw, NY
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Muy eficiente
Claro que tiene buenos precios
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had an efficient experience with our service department.

BT
B.Dipaben T.
Nanuet, NY
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Thakkar
Hyundai service people are very helpful and give me fully satisfaction.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our Hyundai service staff was helpful and attentive to the needs of your vehicle.

Reubena R.
Yonkers, NY
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy.
Service was excellent. Staff were very nice.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

We look forward to seeing you soon for your next scheduled maintenance visit!

FF
Frank F.
Paramus, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service
I came in with a handful of issues and Chris assured me it would be all handled. He was exceptional and call me every step of the way.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that Chris and the service department were able to handle any issues on your vehicle in a timely manner.

We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled maintenance visit!

Douglas M.
New City, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Recall that should be
There never should be a e recall of magnitude. Shows sub par work on the factory and a HUGE prob for oener
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

The ECM update is a knock sensor detection system software update. This recall allows the vehicle to be even more sensitive and aware to the engine vibrations for unusual dynamic patterns.

It allows the car to be able to detect any potential engine issues a lot faster than before they even occur.

SD
Staycia D.
New Windsor, NY
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Timely
I like that I am able to get early appointments. Taken on time and finished on time. I like that we get a car wash too.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to complete the work on your vehicle in a timely manner.

Robert R.
Valley Cottage, NY
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Wish they would have had hot chocolate and the soda in the machine was old.
The service advisor was good and kept me updated
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We do have light refreshments in our waiting room. We will take the hot chocolate and soda machine suggestion into consideration for our future services.

We are glad that the service advisor was able to keep you updated and informed throughout your service visit!

WM
William M.
Bardonia, NY
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Everyone there is always courteous and professional. I never have any issues.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was courteous and professional in handling the needs of your vehicle.

GH
Gary H.
Blauvelt, NY
03/26/2019 Category: Service
5 STARS for Albert at Rockland Hyundai
I've been dealing with Albert for a few years now. (My last review was more about Hyundai's policy on something, NOT on the employees)...and he always seems to go above and beyond to help me out. Plus i really trust him, something i've never felt at a dealership, EVER... I had an issue with my car not starting, was able to get it started and drove straight to the dealership WITHOUT an appointment. I found Albert, he knew exactly what was going on with my car and hooked me up with a loaner and bam, i was back on schedule for my busy day. Thank you Albert!!!
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that Albert and the service department were able to help take care of your vehicle needs.

We look forward to seeing you soon for your next scheduled maintenance visit!

Spring Valley, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2019 Category: Service
service
Chris and Albert always get it done
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad Chris and Albert were accommodating to you during your visit at Rockland Hyundai! We hope to see you soon!

Bronxville, NY
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Happy with my vehicle - Pleased with their "Service"
The staff & service here are the best
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your service experience spent at Rockland Hyundai! We hope to see you again in the future!