Overall Rating 3.5555556/5Overall Rating 3.5555556/5Overall Rating 3.5555556/5rating 3.5555556rating 3.5555556
Overall Rating 1.8888889/5rating 1.8888889rating 1.8888889rating 1.8888889rating 1.8888889

Micheal B.
Yonkers, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service very fast and efficient service overall great experience

Jevon B.
Montvale, NJ
11/13/2018
I love the new location
I took my coupe in for warranty service. My service advisor set me up for a courtesy vehicle within minutes after confirming the problem. I got my car back on the date as promised!! I also had them replace my rear shocks back in the summer and the service was great. It was completed in a reasonable amount of time. I'll be returning soon for my rear diff and transmission service.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to complete the work on your vehicle in a timely manner.

Colleen B.
Newburgh, NY
11/13/2018
Efficient Mechanics- an anomaly
I showed up early and was immediately taken care of (despite a very busy outward appearance). Everyone was pleasant and helpful. I also got in and out in under 40 minutes for my oil change.

On top of this I witnessed a difficult customer giving one of the workers a hard time and they were very composed and pleasant when dealing with this customer.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was pleasant and helpful in providing the services that were needed for your vehicle in a timely manner.

Ruth G.
Haverstraw, NY
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Like the new space. Work was done promptly. Staff is cordial.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to preform the work for your vehicle in a timely manner.

Carol B.
Garnerville, NY
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Everyone
Everyone was courteous friendly and prompt
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was courteous, friendly and prompt in completing all the work for your vehicle.

Joanne C.
Palisades, NY
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The service writer was very helpful. I was taking care of right away
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service adviser was able to provide you with helpful information about your vehicle and take care of any needs in a timely manner.

FJ
Frank J.
Pearl River, NY
11/08/2018
Beware service department
I had my Santa Fe serviced today at Rockland Hyundai. Both front wheel liners were replaced. I had a 9AM appointment. I was a few minutes late. My car was serviced and a gentleman explained what was done when it was finished. The time was 10AM. I paid for the service and my receipt clearly says the time was 10:04 AM. Rockland Hyundai charged me for TWO HOURS LABOR. $255. ... TWICE their hourly rate. How is that possible? I didn't think I would get RIPPED OFF at Hyundai. I can tell you that you LOST A CUSTOMER today. Both my wife and daughter bought cars from you this year. They will not be happy when I tell them how you ripped my off? Is this some scam you are running? You can count on a complaint to Hyundai HQ and the Rockland county authorities. I am incensed over your theft of my money. You can count on me telling friends and acquaintances of my experience with your company.
EDMUNDO A., Parts & Service Director from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Good Afternoon Frank,

This is Tiffany, we had the pleasure of speaking this afternoon about your concerns with us during your visit. As per our conversation I would like to reasure you that "ripping off" a customer is not why we are in this business.

Our service department aims to satisfy the customer at any expense. We strive to have every customer satisfied so we will be refunding the full amount of your service. We hope we were able to resolve your concerns and we'll be seeing you in the future.

Rockland Hyundai
845-627-1300
tvasquez@rocklandhyundai.com

Joe W.
11/07/2018
As usual, Albert was great. Service was fast and thorough.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that Albert and the service department were able to provide you with fast and thorough service for your vehicle.

BC
Barbara C.
Congers, NY
2016 Hyundai Genesis
The best!!!
Always attentive and courteous
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was attentive and courteous throughout your service appointment.

We look forward to seeing you soon for your next scheduled maintenance visit!

Stacey C.
11/07/2018
Great job
Amazing service
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had an amazing experience with our service department.

KC
Kelman C.
Garnerville, NY
Customer friendly
The service was great and fast
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to provide you with a great experience.

Manolo M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Excellent costumer service
Very happy with service and the staff.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a great experience with our service department.

AF
Aeysha F.
Yonkers, NY
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Always a quick visit!
I appreciate the speedy service provided. I was in and out of there in less than an hour, THANK YOU!!
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to provide you with fast and efficient service for your vehicle in a timely manner.

EV

Danny C.
Spring Valley, NY
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Timely service
Went to this dealer for recall, Oil & Oil Filter Change and state Inspection. Had to return to dealer before I reach home because the engine light came on. Dealer provided a loaner and fixed the engine light problem at no charge as it was covered under warranty. Great service.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to take care of the oil change, New York State Inspection, recall and the engine light that came on.

Pearl River, NY
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Ordered parts for me on Monday. Parts arrived on Wednesday. Service was performed on Thursday.
Great Service.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to order the parts for your vehicle and install them in a timely manner.

PD
PHILIP D.
Bronx, NY
11/03/2018
TRY HYUNDAI
THE FEELING OF BEING TREATED LIKE NUMBER 1
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

We value you as our loyal customer. We look forward to your next scheduled maintenance visit!

PL
Philip L.
Stony Point, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and friendly. They completed a thorough inspection of my car ordered the part I needed and had it installed when promised. This is a wonderful dealership.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that we were able to have the parts installed for your car in a timely manner.

We look forward to seeing you soon for your next scheduled maintenance visit!

Joseph M.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Well organized
Well organized and great service and personnel. Many Thanks.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Mark H.
Nyack, NY
10/31/2018 Category: Service
What did I pay for?
15k mile service on my Elantra was not fully completed. Not sure what, if anything other than update the service sticker and charge me, did they do to my car.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

We apologize that you received a less than 5-star experience with our service department.

We did provide a synthetic oil change for your vehicle just like you requested. When the synthetic oil change is done the technician always tops off your fluid along with a multipoint inspection on the vehicle.

We can guarantee that the work was done 100%. As I mentioned over the phone if you feel as though the service was not completed we urge you to bring the vehicle back as we will go over everything with you.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact me at sabraham@rocklandhyundai.com or you can call me at (845) 627-1300 EXT. 115.