Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 3.375/5Overall Rating 3.375/5Overall Rating 3.375/5rating 3.375rating 3.375
Overall Rating 1.9999975/5rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975

MT
Morton T.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2018 Category: Service
New Rockland Hyundai
The new facility is absolutely great. Ten service bays, a super nice waiting area and a very large sales area. No comparison to the old site. Highly recommend going to the New Rockland Hyundai.
EDMUNDO A., Parts & Service Director from Rockland Hyundai

Thank You for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

We are glad you had a great experience with us as customer service is our main priority.

Rochelle Park, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2018 Category: Service
The service was fast, everyone was friendly, and everything was done right! I will definitely be going back!
EDMUNDO A., Parts & Service Director from Rockland Hyundai

Thank You for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

BW
Bonnie W.
Ossining, NY
05/15/2018
Rockland Rocks!
Even though I purchased my Santa Fe at another dealer; they welcomed me. Great experience!
Stephanie D. from Rockland Hyundai

Welcome to our Family ! We hope to continue to provide that 5 star service you and your vehicle deserve.

LR
Linda R.
05/15/2018
Great people and place
great people and great new place! They are always helpful and work with you. I trust their work.
EDMUNDO A., Parts & Service Director from Rockland Hyundai

We appreciate the trust you have put with us with your vehicle, we hope to see you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Spring Valley, NY
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Inspection
I recently got my inspection done and it was great. Pretty fast and they were nice enough to clean my car, too. I’d recommend this dealer to friends.

05/13/2018 Category: Service
First oil change
They were quick. I asked if there were any coupons available. There was and the receptionist printed it for me.
EDMUNDO A., Parts & Service Director from Rockland Hyundai

As a Rockland Hyundai customer we value your opinions, and service with us. Our main goal is to make sure each customer has 100% satisfaction on their visit, and we are glad you were able to experience that.
Thank You for being a Rockland Hyundai customer.

Lillian B.
Spring Valley, NY
05/12/2018 Category: Service
More Space
It was a better experience more space in waiting area. Very Relaxing. And Customer Service was GREAT!!!!
EDMUNDO A., Parts & Service Director from Rockland Hyundai

Thank You for being a Rockland Hyundai customer.

AL
Andrew L.
05/08/2018
Rude sales manager
The only complaint I have about the service department is that they are slow to respond. That said, I had an arraignment with service to have my keys left in the car for a Sunday pickup knowing that they were closed. When I arrived I found my car locked and went into the showroom for assistance. I was directed to a “manager” who after hearing what happened responded, “there’s nothing I can do about it,” and told me to call roadside assistance or wait until the following day. When I explained that that was unacceptable he responded, “well that’s all I can do.” Meanwhile the garage to service was open in the back and there were several people working within the bay. This individual clearly had no concern for me and my family and blew me off in favor of other “customers” when he very clearly had the means to help me. It took an additional 2 and a half hours and finding a ride to procure my car. I will not be returning.
Stephanie D. from Rockland Hyundai

I sincerely apologize for you negative experience with our sales department and truly hope you don't allow it to reflect against our service department. I am not sure if it was verified our "key lock out" dose involve "locking" the keys in the car for the customer to arrive with their spare keys to retrieve the vehicle. This is done as a security measure of course. I do apologize if it was not made clear of our policy.

I would like to know more about service being "slow to respond" feel free to contact me direct to discuss more on this issue so I can help to resolve it. We in the service department would hate to lose a valued customer. Allow us to provide the 5star experience we strive to give.

Stephanie Diaz
845.627.1300 ext 129
Sdiaz@rocklandhyundai.com

John B.
Orangeburg, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment well handled, timely and courteous
Nice new dealership location. Newer and roomier.

Janet G.
Nyack, NY
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
My overall experience was very satisfactory. I was unaware that my 2017 Sonata Hybrid had
2 recalls which were promptly addressed. I need to return to have a noise in the driver's
seat addressed.

AP
Amit P.
Brooklyn, NY
05/04/2018
Overall amazing experience.
Professional, courteous, reasonable priced, the best part was free exterior car wash after the servicing was done.

Jessica K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Department
The staff in the service department is very friendly and knowledgeable. The service process is easy.
Stephanie D. from Rockland Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time out to complete our survey. I am glad we were able to provide you with friendly knowledgeable service. We hope to continue to provide that 5 star experience you deserve.

Nyack, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Switched license plate covers didn’t appreciate that
I got a killer $99 special that included tire rotation air filters wipers oil change etc! But They sneakily switched my license plate covers from the ones where I bought the car and thought I wouldn’t notice! Not cool at all!’Also they tried to say I needed a 4 wheel alignment to jack up price! Also I would only service car never buy one from them! Found salesmen sneaky!
Stephanie D. from Rockland Hyundai

I am so sorry you have not had a good experience with our sales department. I can only speak on behalf of the service department and hope to continue to keep you as a loyal customer. We have brand new machinery that reads your vehicles wheels taking note on its wear and tear as well as if a alignment or rotation is needed. It is highly accurate, please allow us to show you your vehicles readings on your next visit.

Kathleen M.
Monroe, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
The service was great.
Albert handled my recall. He was very professional and recommended future service.
Stephanie D. from Rockland Hyundai

Glad to hear you had a good experience with Albert. Thank you for choosing Rockland Hyundai we hope to see you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Stephen C.
Stony Point, NY
Customer service

Bernadette B.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Enjoy the friendliness and timelines of the staff.
Stephanie D. from Rockland Hyundai

Thank you for choosing Rockland Hyundai for your vehicles service needs. See you on your next scheduled maintenance visit.

LC
Louis C.
Wayne, NJ
04/25/2018 Category: Service
impressed
New, clean, quick, efficient, respectful
Stephanie D. from Rockland Hyundai

Glad to see we did our job by providing the 5 star experience we strive to give. We hope to see you on your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Jennifer M.
Newburgh, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/24/2018 Category: Service
quick service
I was out quickly and the service was great.
Stephanie D. from Rockland Hyundai

Thank you for choosing Rockland Hyundai. We hope to continue to provide you with such great service. See you on your next scheduled maintenance.

LT
Laura T.
04/19/2018
Most helpful and trustworthy
My brake lights were not working. This morning Al fixed my lights within 15 minutes!
I will definitely go back for his service, he told me the person that tried to fix them previously installed them incorrectly. His service was billed without charge as a courtesy. I will never try for a quick fix by someone else again. His service was exemplary!!!
Thank you Al for your help!!
Stephanie D. from Rockland Hyundai

SO glad to hear you had such a great experience with Albert in our service department. We strive to give that 5 star experience you and your vehicle deserve. Thank you for choosing Rockland Hyundai. See you on you next scheduled maintenance !

Jainarine M.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Staff is friendly
Stephanie D. from Rockland Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. you are appreciated as a Rockland Hyundai customer and we hope to continue to provide the 5 star experience you and your vehicle deserve.