Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.3333371/5Overall Rating 4.3333371/5Overall Rating 4.3333371/5Overall Rating 4.3333371/5rating 4.3333371
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Pearl River, NY
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick and easy
The time spent with the service attendant dropping off my car was minimal. The job was completed in a reasonable time and I spent as little as 5 minutes getting my car returned to me.

RL
Reinaldo L.
Orangeburg, NY
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Bonus !!!
The service was good, the people also very nice.
I had an oil change, a NY State inspection and they washed my car in about an hour.
Bonus, they made FRESH popcorn while I was waiting. Good job!!!!

TA
Tarek A.
Nyack, NY
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service department!
Rockland Hyundai’s service department has been nothing but a pleasure to work with. I recently moved to the area and went in to have my vehicle serviced and check out if this can become my new local dealer. They were awesome, helpful, and quick! My service advisor gave me good advice that didn’t feel like he was just out for pushing me to get unnecessary things done. He asked all the right questions to figure out with the tech what exactly I needed. I would absolutely recommend them.

Jenna W.
Valley Cottage, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great service and timing.

GA
Guy A.
New City, NY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Good to return
The receptionist and Anthony were great and that experience may entice me to return. My first time there was horrible that's why I go to Denville for my services and the synthetic oil change n tire rotation cost me 80 dollars.

BT
B.Dipaben T.
Nanuet, NY
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer care Representative and Hyundai dealer owner
When I went to pick up my car after repair done i wasn't sure where to go for pick up because it's new location. I try to park right by service area. Owner (Gentleman) saw that i am not on right spot so he told one of employee to walk with me around right spot and owner took my replacement(Temporary Loner) car he draw to the front and i was walking with her in front. On the way she told me that he has dealership of Hyundai. I was really impress of the service and very happy about customer care.

Suffern, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
All aspects of Rockland Hyundai Service met my needs.

PP
Pedro P.
Thiells, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Convenient location, nice waiting room.
Tech continuously kept me apprised of the status of my vehicle and were quick and efficient.

HO
Hamid O.
Pomona, NY
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with the service thank you

Mark D.
Bronx, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Very polite people
The service is very good and the personal are courteous and polite

Joseph M.
Nanuet, NY
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Car was ready on time as promised

MK
Maksim K.
Congers, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Very good service
Service was done is short period of time, pleased with the result. Service advisor point out what should be looked at next time.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to complete the work on your vehicle in a timely manner.

West Nyack, NY
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a good experience with our service department.

HG
Howard G.
Township Of Washington, NJ
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Mostly good service dept.
I have had several maintenance services done at Rockland Hyundai, mostly satisfactory. This is the first time I needed and parts replaced. I would not have made an appointment for the service had I not been told (by text and email) that the ordered part was in. So it was very annoying to sit for 90 minutes and THEN be told there is no part...it has to be ordered. And then, after I complain...the part is indeed there all the time.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at sabraham@rocklandhyundai.com or (845)-627-1300 Ext. 2 for Service.

Sharon Abraham
Rockland Hyundai Representative

Rochelle Park, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2019 Category: Service
The service provided was accurate and quick. Great job!
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a great experience with our service department.

Michael L.
Montvale, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Mike L
Service and staff are excellent to deal with
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

We look forward to your next scheuduled maintenance visit!

Garnerville, NY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/04/2019 Category: Service
They are so quick and thorough! Even reminded me that I needed my inspection when I forgot! Thanks, Rockland Hyundai! :)

Blauvelt, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness & Helpfulness of the people working there
I found the people working in the service department to be pleasant, friendly & helpful. They took the time to answer questions that helped my better understand how the car works.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our service department was able to answer all your questions and complete the work on your vehicle in a timely manner.

VN
Vivian N.
Suffern, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Happy 4 my Hyndai
Attention is effective, fast and very nice
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Bardonia, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Inspection
Great service but it took a little longer than I thought.
Sharon A. from Rockland Hyundai responded on 09/02/2019

We apologize for the inconvenience that you faced during your recent service visit. We will take this into consideration for our future service.

Sharon Abraham